Thread: Jordan Sather on As You Wish Talk Radio October 14, 2017

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

Jordan Sather on As You Wish Talk Radio October 14, 2017

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsFBskshl5E

Published on Oct 16, 2017

Jordan Sather is interviewed this evening. Jordan is a researcher of higher dimensional esoteric topics as well as cutting edge scientific research.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th October 2017), Dreamtimer (19th October 2017), Elen (19th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (19th October 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    This video has already been posted by Gio here, but if you intended it to be a double...then so be it

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th October 2017), Dreamtimer (19th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (19th October 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    This video has already been posted by Gio here, but if you intended it to be a double...then so be it
    I rely on TOT's excellent feature of bringing up similar posts as my search before starting any new thread.

No, I did not intend a double.

I will not be offended in any way if this thread is deleted.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th October 2017), Dreamtimer (19th October 2017), Elen (20th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,135 Times in 20,318 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    I rely on TOT's excellent feature of bringing up similar posts as my search before starting any new thread.
    Well, that only works for similarities between existing thread titles, not for individual posts on any particular thread, as in this particular case with Gio's "Cosmic Emporium".

Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    No, I did not intend a double.

I will not be offended in any way if this thread is deleted.
    There's no need to delete it. It happens quite often that Gio posts something on his "Cosmic Emporium" thread which has already been posted as a separate thread earlier, or which somebody else might be posting as a separate thread later. Such is Gio.

That "Cosmic Emporium" thread is somewhat of a mishmash of news items of Gio's own selection — both mainstream and alternative — flavored with some of his personal thoughts, feelings and musings.

If The One Truth were a newspaper, then the "Cosmic Emporium" thread would be somewhat of a daily editorial column from one particular journalist. It sort of stands all of its own, and by Gio's own admission, he only posts for his own gratification and entertainment. And in this particular instance, you also have to realize that Gio and James Gilliland are actually good friends, so it's only natural for him to have posted that show.

Anyway, if anyone wants to have a discussion about any of the subjects which might have already appeared — or are bound to later appear — on Gio's thread, then the best course of action is always to start a separate thread about said topic.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (19th October 2017), Elen (20th October 2017), WantDisclosure (19th October 2017)