Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: Next USA President - Marianne Williamson

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Imo if we live in the times told by ancestors plus those rested upon the timelines 2012/12/21 wise, Trump imo then MW makes huge sense.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th July 2019), Chester (31st July 2019), Dreamtimer (27th July 2019), Elen (27th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Let's hope that people are sufficiently clear-sighted to see what she is all about...see what we've got in front of us with her.
    Unfortunately Elen, not a chance ...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th July 2019), Aragorn (27th July 2019), Dreamtimer (27th July 2019), Elen (27th July 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I wish people were even partially clear-sighted.

Since the media doesn't give her attention, people have to go find out about her themselves.

It seems unlikely.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th July 2019), Aragorn (27th July 2019), Chester (31st July 2019), Elen (27th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2019)

Thanks
    Lets hope she carries on like this in next debate >

Last edited by Dreamtimer, 28th July 2019 at 11:27.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th July 2019), Chester (31st July 2019), Dreamtimer (28th July 2019), Elen (29th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (28th July 2019)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Lets hope she carries on like this in next debate >

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th July 2019), Aragorn (29th July 2019), Chester (31st July 2019), Emil El Zapato (29th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Donald Trump is a fascist oligarch ─ which is probably why the Russians helped him win the elections, although we'll have to wait until after he leaves the White House before Robert Mueller can freely reveal the truth behind that affair.
    Aragorn, I'm surprised to see you on board the Russia Muh Pussia train. That tired old Deep State hack has already revealed all there is to reveal on this one, it's over, if he had any cards to play he would have already played them.

Even if per the Office of Legal Council he couldn't actually indict a sitting president, that by no means would have stopped him from laying out the evidence for all to see and salivate over. Instead, we're left with this drivel like "the investigation couldn't exonerate the president", which turns the US legal system on it's ear. There is no legal term "exonerate", either a person is found guilty before a court of law, or they go free.

In this country a person (supposedly) is presumed innocent, not guilty, therefore the burden of proof is to demonstrate evidence of guilt, not innocence. To any thinking person in this country who carries not the burden of Trump Derangement Syndrome, Bob Mueller just showed his ass on national television, he ain't got shit on this one, but played little reindeer games with smoke and mirrors trying to make it look otherwise.

It's over bro, don't hold your breath. There's a lot of things Trump is guilty as sin on, but not this. Perhaps this was all a smoke screen in the first place to hide how the saintly, and ever so overly sanctimonious democrats to hide the incompetence of the Clinton campaign, and the Democratic National Committee that cheated Bernie Sanders out of the nomination last go around?

Why were people, including former Obama voters, desperate enough to go for hope and change again in the first place? That, is the real question in my view.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th July 2019), Aragorn (29th July 2019), Chester (31st July 2019), Elen (29th July 2019), Wind (29th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Donald Trump is a fascist oligarch ─ which is probably why the Russians helped him win the elections, although we'll have to wait until after he leaves the White House before Robert Mueller can freely reveal the truth behind that affair.
    Aragorn, I'm surprised to see you on board the Russia Muh Pussia train.
    Well, there was either way evidence that Russian hackers had interfered with the elections. That's the part I was alluding to. I didn't say that Trump was in collusion with the Russians, because that in itself has not been proven ─ yet. It'll remain to be seen.

Even if per the Office of Legal Council he couldn't actually indict a sitting president, that by no means would have stopped him from laying out the evidence for all to see and salivate over. Instead, we're left with this drivel like "the investigation couldn't exonerate the president", which turns the US legal system on it's ear. There is no legal term "exonerate", either a person is found guilty before a court of law, or they go free.
    Mueller was asked if he would have had cause of suspicion if Trump were no longer in office, and he said "yes". He also stated ─ and had already stated before ─ that Trump refused to cooperate with the investigation, and that therefore Mueller could not properly investigate him.

Whether that makes Trump guilty of collusion with the Russians or not is a question left unanswered, but it is indeed sufficient grounds for further investigation, should said investigation be legally allowed ─ which it wasn't. Because even though Trump had the legal right to refuse cooperation, he also didn't have to refuse. But then again, he has always been faking his transparency. He talks openly and freely if and when it suits his ego to do so ─ even if his talking freely doesn't necessarily mean that he'd be telling the truth ─ but we all know he has also been trying to keep a number of things buried in the closet, like the Stormy Daniels affair.

Clinton was impeached over lying about Monica Lewinsky, but somehow nobody seems to want to impeach The Donald™, notwithstanding that there have already been more reasons for doing so before the end of his first term than there were for the impeachment of Bill Clinton during his own second term.

Perhaps this was all a smoke screen in the first place to hide how the saintly, and ever so overly sanctimonious democrats to hide the incompetence of the Clinton campaign, and the Democratic National Committee that cheated Bernie Sanders out of the nomination last go around?
    Two wrongs don't make a right, Bro.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th July 2019), Dreamtimer (29th July 2019), Elen (29th July 2019), Fred Steeves (29th July 2019), Wind (29th July 2019)

Thanks
    Well, there was either way evidence that Russian hackers had interfered with the elections.
    Hey man, if you can point to the evidence fire away, I'll be more than happy to stand corrected.

Mueller was asked if he would have had cause of suspicion if Trump were no longer in office, and he said "yes".
    I don't know what that means, are you talking about "reasonable suspicion" that a crime has been committed?

He also stated ─ and had already stated before ─ that Trump refused to cooperate with the investigation, and that therefore Mueller could not properly investigate him
    Mueller had every opportunity to properly investigate Trump, but as you correctly stated later in your post, Trump was under ZERO obligation, as is ANY American citizen, to aid law enforcement in their efforts to find criminal activity on you. That's 101 man, don't talk to the fucking cops, if they're out to get you they'll twist your words six ways to Sunday to make you look guilty as hell. Now I'm pretty sure Team Trump submitted all paper work Mueller requested, even finances.

But to say, sit down to an interview? Hell I wouldn't do that, talk to my damn lawyer...

Now speaking of proper investigating, why didn't Mueller even bother talking to Julian Assange, or foreign agent Michael Steele on his ridiculous made up dossier that got them that FISA warrant in the first place? This whole thing stank to high heaven and it showed in Mueller's bumbling, and even back tracking testimony.

Aaron Mate is one of the few true journalists we have left here, cut from Abby Martin type of cloth along with a few others I follow, and he called this thing right from the very get go. If you can grab 35 spare minutes to watch him and Jimmy Dore lay it all out it would be well worth your time.

Socrates

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th July 2019), Aragorn (29th July 2019), Elen (30th July 2019), modwiz (29th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    He tried and failed because the people around him were even more incompetent than him. (Did you read the report) Why did he need to collude, he was getting everything he wanted by just standing around with his slaves at rallies and cheering for the Russians! No psycho criminal would pass up an opportunity like that, it just wouldn't happen.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th July 2019), Aragorn (29th July 2019), Elen (30th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Mueller was asked if he would have had cause of suspicion if Trump were no longer in office, and he said "yes".
    I don't know what that means, are you talking about "reasonable suspicion" that a crime has been committed?
    That is at least how I myself interpreted it, yes. I don't remember the exact wording of the question ─ the answer was just a terse "Yes" ─ but I believe it was in a video recently posted by Gio on the "Cosmic Emporium" thread.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th July 2019), Elen (30th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (30th July 2019)

Thanks
    Reasonable suspicion is how this whole thing (supposedly) got started off in the first place, do you see that my friend? With the Steele dossier, "reasonable suspicion" that a crime has been committed. That's enough to launch an investigation, that just happened, which produced no results except a "Hate Russia" meme now ingrained in the minds of Average Joe Americans. No chances of a peace made there now...

Beyond that is "probable cause", which is supposed to be required when enough evidence has been collected to demonstrate a crime has taken place. Charges are then placed, and the accused has their day in court to answer those charges before a jury of their peers. Again, if Bob Mueller had something, anything on Trump, why didn't he at least release it to us the general public pending his departure from office?

Socrates

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th July 2019), Elen (30th July 2019), modwiz (30th July 2019)

Thanks
    Fake dossier or the insurance as some say and Fisa gate to come because of it, yes ?.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (30th July 2019), modwiz (30th July 2019)

Thanks

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st July 2019), Elen (31st July 2019)

Thanks
    Not as good as her first debate and again they put her at the very end of people beside tall man pah.

Reminder of her first debate >

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    She is fully into the root of race issues imo >

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH8Py_97hU4

N getting even more spiritual, spose that may get differing religious attention ?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post: