Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1522232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: From The Great Northwest

Thanks
    Thanked 48,689 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Please note: there is just as much traffic there - as there is here on TOT ...
    Much more but here at TOT we use a plugin to ban most of all the bots that crawl the site because if we didn't we would have hundreds crawling the site and thats why its so low here

To date spiders/Bots Activity Blocked From Site: 2,227,440

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th November 2018), Aragorn (18th November 2017), Elen (19th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (18th November 2017), Gio (18th November 2017), Kathy (18th November 2017), modwiz (18th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Malc, to date Spiders/Bots Activity Blocked From Site: 62,851????

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th November 2018), Aragorn (18th November 2017), Elen (19th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (18th November 2017), Gio (18th November 2017), modwiz (18th November 2017), The One (18th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,689 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Kathy View Post
    Malc, to date Spiders/Bots Activity Blocked From Site: 62,851????
    Hi hunny 2,227,440 blocked from tot
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th November 2018), Aragorn (18th November 2017), Dreamtimer (19th November 2017), Elen (19th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (18th November 2017), Gio (18th November 2017), Kathy (18th November 2017), modwiz (18th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    Please note: And just to be clear ...
    My above post (and link) only duplicates this forum's own advertised endorsement

From The One Truth forum's Home page ...

Please be sure...

... To also check out our sister forum, Eye-Riseclick
    the image below
    — where
    you will find an enormous wealth
    of interviews, presentations and other
    audiovisual information.

Thank $DEITY, somebody has actually bothered to look at our front page and noticed the new welcoming text.

Thanks, Gio!

Quote Originally posted by Kathy View Post
    Nothing, you are alone with your negative description about eye-rise. Other than you, there has never ever been a complaint/comment about multiple alerts for malicious content when opened. Are you able to provide a screenshot?
    There is no malicious content at Eye-Rise, Kathy. But what is possible is that he stumbled upon a thread with a video or another link that his Avast Antivirus got triggered by for whatever reason.

Antivirus software mainly uses two mechanisms for detecting threats. The first is a local database of virus and other malware signatures, but this needs regular updating and it is always running at least two to three weeks behind on the evolution of malware development. The second mechanism is a heuristics scanner which attempts to assess a threat by looking at certain parameters in the incoming stream of bytes.

The screenshot Nothing has provided is either way too small to be able to tell what's really in that warning box. I'll see whether I can enlarge the dimensions to which an attachment gets rescaled by the forum engine, but this will only have an effect on future attachment uploads.

Attached photos and other images are static bitmaps, not scalable vector graphics. When you upload them as attachments to your posts, then they are effectively sized down to a preset size by the forum engine. But I'll see whether I can do something about the size.

Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Well when I first posted the screen shot it wouldn't let me post because it hadn't been 10 seconds between the last one and it was going to get me to wait for 800 seconds...
    Do please note that there were serious issues with the server of The One Truth around noon today (in Central European Time), and these issues had nothing to do with anything I had been working on in the past couple of days. This was definitely a server-side issue over at Interserver in the USA, and I don't have any access to that.

Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    And just before the site went down, Aragorn's name was in the "Staff currently online" list.
    Yes, I was briefly online, but I couldn't open up any page anymore, so I went offline again after notifying Malc of the problem via email. Elen had also already contacted me via email — just a few minutes apart from my message to Malc — that she too could not connect anymore.

A very handy tool for checking whether the problem is at the server's end or at your own end is this site here. You fill in the domain name — without the "http(s)://" — of the website you're having trouble with, and then you hit the Enter/Return key and it'll tell you.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th November 2018), Dreamtimer (19th November 2017), Elen (19th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (18th November 2017), enjoy being (20th November 2017), Gio (18th November 2017), Kathy (18th November 2017), modwiz (18th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,060 Times in 7,319 Posts

Thumbs Up

Please note:
    I've already posted 7 new pages since last posting here ...

Below is the latest sample {ie} teaser ...

The Castration Dynamic - Teal Swan

"Teal Swan is an International Spiritual Leader. She offers perspective on a wide range of topics including relationships, anxiety, meditation, shadow work, the law of attraction, The Completion Process, healing, PTSD, emotions and spirituality."

Published on Nov 18, 2017

8:12 minutes

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th November 2018), Aragorn (19th November 2017), Dreamtimer (19th November 2017), Elen (19th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (18th November 2017), Kathy (18th November 2017), modwiz (18th November 2017), sandy (19th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    I've heard different opinions of her...good and bad...she strikes me as an extremely intelligent empath...

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th November 2018), Aragorn (19th November 2017), Dreamtimer (19th November 2017), Elen (19th November 2017), Gio (19th November 2017), Kathy (20th November 2017), modwiz (18th November 2017), sandy (19th November 2017)

Thanks

Question

Time to wipe the dust from this story ...

JFK Jr., an avid flyer, inspects his plane before taking it for a flight.

The Truth about JFK Jr. | The Conspiracy Show With Richard Syrett

LIVESTREAM Nov 4 2018

Richard welcomes a published author who speculates that a plane crash is a tried and true form of assassination to eliminate political opponents. But who would be killing Kennedy's and for what reason? GUEST: JOHN KOERNER is an author of several historical books and a professor of American History. He is also the founder of Paranormal Walks, LLC. Koerner has appeared on "America's Book of Secrets" on the History Channel, and William Shatner's "Weird or What" on the Discovery Channel.

1:58:44 minutes

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th November 2018), Aragorn (8th November 2018), Dreamtimer (8th November 2018), Elen (8th November 2018), Emil El Zapato (10th November 2018), modwiz (8th November 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Welcome back Brother Gio!

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th November 2018), Aragorn (8th November 2018), Dreamtimer (8th November 2018), Emil El Zapato (10th November 2018), Gio (8th November 2018), modwiz (8th November 2018)

Thanks
    While the MSM here in the West mostly uses paid Westworld~esque humanoids to blah blah the airwaves continuiously ...

China is dish serving up a future/now Schezwan style new kind of Media propaganda standard ...

"China’s state news agency Xinhua this week introduced the newest members of its newsroom: AI anchors who will report “tirelessly” all day every day, from anywhere in the country.

Chinese viewers were greeted with a digital version of a regular Xinhua news anchor named Qiu Hao. The anchor, wearing a red tie and pin-striped suit, nods his head in emphasis, blinking and raising his eyebrows slightly.

“Not only can I accompany you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. I can be endlessly copied and present at different scenes to bring you the news,” he says.

Xinhua also presented an English-speaking AI, based on another presenter, who adds: “The development of the media industry calls for continuous innovation and deep integration with the international advanced technologies … I look forward to bringing you brand new news experiences.”

Developed by Xinhua and the Chinese search engine, Sogou, the anchors were developed through machine learning to simulate the voice, facial movements, and gestures of real-life broadcasters, to present a “a lifelike image instead of a cold robot,” according to Xinhua.

The broadcasters made their debut during China’s annual World Internet Conference, an event meant to be China’s Davos for the tech sector as well as a platform for China’s vision of the internet.

While China is home to some of the world’s largest tech companies and some 800 million internet users, its internet is one of the most controlled in the world. Observers worry China is turning into a digital police state, with technology from iris and gait recognition being deployed to monitor activists, ethnic minorities in places like Xinjiang, and regular citizens.

At the conference in Wuzhen in southern China, attendees saw their photos flash on a screen as soon as they passed through security checks using facial recognition. In a session on fintech, companies discussed cooperating with law enforcement, providing information for negligent citizens to be put on social credit blacklists.

“We are an important advocate for peace in cyberspace and a guardian of order,” said Huang Kunming, head of Communist Party’s propaganda department, speaking at the event. “China stands ready to safeguard the sound order of cyberspace.”
    Inside Shanghai's robot bank: China opens world's first human-free branch
    Read more

According to Xinhua, the AI technology is not limited to news presenting. The systems can be customised to different clients in other industries. Wang Xiaochuan, the head of Sogou, gave the example of a popular book reading app, Uncle Kai. “In the future, it could be your parents telling the story,” he said in an interview.

For Xinhua’s already tightly-scripted and controlled state news presenters, the AI anchors take things a step further. Video of the Chinese anchor quickly spread on social media in China, with many viewers impressed as they were

alarmed. “A little bit horrible,” one said, to which another responded: “Really scary.”

While praising the anchors, Xinhua and Sogou acknowledged their limits. “I, who was wholly cloned from a real-life host, have mastered broadcasting as well as the real host,” the Chinese-speaking AI anchor said. “As long as I am provided with text, I can speak as a news host.”

Source

# first AI news presenters

Published on Nov 8, 2018

1:14 minutes

Last edited by Gio, 12th November 2018 at 20:11.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th November 2018), Aragorn (10th November 2018), Dreamtimer (10th November 2018), Elen (10th November 2018), Emil El Zapato (10th November 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    That is super creepy. And the idea of being monitored in the way described is frightening. One more reason to be glad to be Ameircan, or at least not Chinese.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th November 2018), Aragorn (11th November 2018), Elen (10th November 2018), Emil El Zapato (10th November 2018), Gio (10th November 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    I'm afraid the technology is already here, Dreamtimer, and in America as well.

Deepfakes - Real Consequences

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th November 2018), Aragorn (11th November 2018), Dreamtimer (10th November 2018), Emil El Zapato (11th November 2018), Gio (10th November 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Scary tech, indeed. I'm glad I live in an old house.

I'd hate to be forced into social media and have myself rated and find my life beholden to that. What a nightmare.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th November 2018), Aragorn (11th November 2018), Elen (10th November 2018), Emil El Zapato (11th November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    that's amazing...and true to form, the darkside will surely find their uses for it...like literally every technological move forward. This I suggest is why the deep thinkers believe that social and moral consciousness must move forward with technology else humanity faces oblivion.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th November 2018), Aragorn (12th November 2018), Dreamtimer (11th November 2018), Elen (12th November 2018), Gio (11th November 2018)

Thanks

Confused

They don't call it practicing medicine for nothing ...

The Myth of Chemical Imbalance – Jerry Marzinsky

Freeman Fly

"Getting this information out before the Medical Mafia comes down on us is critical. To disrupt the medical mafia’s lies the most, is to expose that they have no evidence that schizophrenia is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain. There is no instrument to measure such an imbalance and they do not even know what the neuro-transmitter balance of the brain is or what it should be."

Published on Nov 12, 2018

1:09:24

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th November 2018), Aragorn (13th November 2018), Dreamtimer (12th November 2018), Elen (13th November 2018)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Going back tracing the threads of the republic ...
    Now wondering 'how did we become the British' ?

American Dialogue: The Founding Fathers and Us

US National Archives

"The story of history is often a conversation between past and present, and in American Dialogue, Pulitzer Prize–winning historian Joseph J. Ellis focuses on the often-asked question, “What would the Founding Fathers think?” Ellis gives us a deeply insightful examination of the relevance of the views of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and John Adams to some of the most divisive issues in America today.

In his latest book, Joseph Ellis once again looks back to the American founding for wisdom from Jefferson, Adams, Madison, and Washington. What did the words “the pursuit of happiness” and “we the people” mean then, and what do they mean now? How can the Founders help us frame the arguments we need to have about race, economic inequality, jurisprudence, and foreign policy? As the title suggests, and the Founders knew, argument itself is the answer."

Streamed live on Oct 17, 2018

110:32 minutes

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th November 2018), Aragorn (16th November 2018), Dreamtimer (16th November 2018), Elen (16th November 2018)