Thread: The Human Takeover – Interfering with body-soul connection - David Icke

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts

The Human Takeover – Interfering with body-soul connection - David Icke

Creating The Synthetic Human Through DNA Manipulation and A.I.

The agenda is to hack the connection between our bodies and our souls and prevent our expanding human collective consciousness. They are using our state of disconnection against us to replace body-soul connection with AI. This Disconnection is the cause of all addictions – from substance abuse to stuck minds.

- Youth Being Prepared For The Synthetic Human Through Incremental Steps of Altering Perceptual Awareness

- Many have been convinced that, in order to have "abilities & powers", technology is the only way to go.

- A.I. is violating the intended energy pattern of Free Will.

The War on Critical Thinking - Reversing The Meaning of Freedom of Speech –

As our collective consciousness expands our DNA is changing BUT there is an agenda to interfere and prevent this change from happening through A.I.

An Important Essay on Understanding our DNA:

https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...#post841935985

They’re Spending Billions to Chip Our Brains

Last edited by Elen, 15th November 2017 at 09:29. Reason: corrected the link

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

DMt. (15th November 2017), Dreamtimer (15th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (14th November 2017), Elen (15th November 2017), enjoy being (15th November 2017), Kathy (16th November 2017), modwiz (15th November 2017), sandy (15th November 2017), Zebowho (15th November 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    'The full truth would put 99% of people in hospital' - Q anon [see 4chan etc]

I wonder who makes these assessments...and rather hope it's not true.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th November 2017), Elen (15th November 2017), enjoy being (15th November 2017), Herbert (15th November 2017), Kathy (16th November 2017), modwiz (15th November 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by DMt. View Post
    'The full truth would put 99% of people in hospital' - Q anon [see 4chan etc]

I wonder who makes these assessments...and rather hope it's not true.
    My own assessment of the muggles is closer to 98%

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th November 2017), Elen (15th November 2017), Kathy (16th November 2017), modwiz (15th November 2017), Zebowho (15th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    From the first mention of AI I heard some years ago, I have considered it to be one of the biggest fails those attempting to create it will have. I find it humorous as all heck to think that these people believe they will be able to effectively implement this. For a start, in order to out think and predict humans they would have to build a flawed machine that is erratic and duplicitous. Humans are not themselves at the moment, haven't been for some time. In most epochs they have been brainwashed into one form of perception or another and they have played roles, rather than being genuine. Even within the alternative community people think or have thought less are 'awake' than there are. I have met many many people who have ears and eyes and listen, and they are quite aware of the state of things. Quite a few hide it. They are aware, just either not brave, or not willing to step out from their hiding places.
    AI analysis has been flawed because of this. When even the humans don't know how well they are pulling the wool over the digi-eyes, there is not much hope for a computational device to cover all this. In that a human is completely capable of total about faces. We can reprogramme ourselves and be 'unpredictable'. The machine has been analysing a planet under duress and therefore the people have been doing the equivalent of loading the software with inaccurate data.
    It is a beautiful counter attack from us all, the fact that we appear to buy into this that and the other and all the formulations and conclusions that an AI has come up with is quite hilarious to me. The act has been very convincing from our collective ranks. I almost feel sorry for the AI and their creators for what is to come, *puts on Dalek voice* "system overload.. system overload.. cannot compute... wiizz bang pop"

I am sure there will be a few who will wish to not agree or believe such a comment, and that's fine, I thank you for continuing the ruse for the upload to memory. Keep up the good work.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th November 2017), Elen (15th November 2017), Herbert (15th November 2017), Kathy (16th November 2017), modwiz (15th November 2017), Zebowho (15th November 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    From the first mention of AI I heard some years ago, I have considered it to be one of the biggest fails those attempting to create it will have. I find it humorous as all heck to think that these people believe they will be able to effectively implement this. For a start, in order to out think and predict humans they would have to build a flawed machine that is erratic and duplicitous. Humans are not themselves at the moment, haven't been for some time. In most epochs they have been brainwashed into one form of perception or another and they have played roles, rather than being genuine. Even within the alternative community people think or have thought less are 'awake' than there are. I have met many many people who have ears and eyes and listen, and they are quite aware of the state of things. Quite a few hide it. They are aware, just either not brave, or not willing to step out from their hiding places.
    AI analysis has been flawed because of this. When even the humans don't know how well they are pulling the wool over the digi-eyes, there is not much hope for a computational device to cover all this. In that a human is completely capable of total about faces. We can reprogramme ourselves and be 'unpredictable'. The machine has been analysing a planet under duress and therefore the people have been doing the equivalent of loading the software with inaccurate data.
    It is a beautiful counter attack from us all, the fact that we appear to buy into this that and the other and all the formulations and conclusions that an AI has come up with is quite hilarious to me. The act has been very convincing from our collective ranks. I almost feel sorry for the AI and their creators for what is to come, *puts on Dalek voice* "system overload.. system overload.. cannot compute... wiizz bang pop"

I am sure there will be a few who will wish to not agree or believe such a comment, and that's fine, I thank you for continuing the ruse for the upload to memory. Keep up the good work.
    Love the way you think

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th November 2017), enjoy being (15th November 2017), Kathy (16th November 2017), modwiz (15th November 2017)

Thanks
    Ignoring the overwhelming potential of AI is quite dangerous.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Elen (18th November 2017), enjoy being (15th November 2017), Kathy (16th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Ignoring the overwhelming potential of AI is quite dangerous.
    I'll pick on the trigger words used here, where it firstly over embellishes my words as ignoring, and then uses the strong fear founded words "overwhelming, potential, dangerous".

Firstly my statement comes from anything but 'ignoring'. Therefore it instantly becomes an irrelevant reply if it was directed as a reply. Next, as the overwhelmingness has prompted that reaction to make sure that it is said that it is overwhelming we can see the 'partition' that exists in peoples thinking which allows the function of what I mention to exist.
    How many of you remember that moment of realisation when you "woke up"?
    When that happened, did you have the sense that really, all along you knew what was going on and had been aware for quite some time subconsciously? I am guessing that there will be an 'overwhelming' number of us.
    Such is the strength of our collective firewall, that it is entirely expected as I said, that some will react as if I am telling them rain falls upwards. The completeness of this circuit is why it is so effective in the ruse. Many will disbelieve or be completely unaware of themselves being partially fractured and not integrated for a reason. Just as pieces of a code are kept separate or keys to a great vault are held by a separation of multiple people, or such kind of safe guard.

In that context, I have already said too much and thanks all who will, may and might attempt to defer.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th November 2017), Elen (18th November 2017), Kathy (16th November 2017)

Thanks
    Um, ok. But if you do a little research you’ll find the biggest threat to this planet, if not the local star area, is AI.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 15th November 2017 at 22:15.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th November 2017), Elen (18th November 2017), enjoy being (15th November 2017), Kathy (16th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You are still choosing to believe I have not done any research in order to avoid taking my words as serious and considered. :-)

adds, thanks for the chance to try and demonstrate how people will give power to such things. It is like a transplant of fear of the state being the controller, to a fear of a computational system. Surely the dynamics in play can be glimpsed. A machine able to 'solve problems better than humans' and formulate studies of probabilities and make accurate predictions. This has always been true for computers, that is why they have been useful tools, like the abacus was. They are indeed powerful and can be used for mercurial purposes. The next level being of autonomous intelligence is where it splits off. Yes it becomes and expert on humans in the stage we play out our roles in. But the data collected, as I have said, is data collected under distortion and duress of the human persona. It is analysing humans who have been fractured and brainwashed into loving things like money, and fearing things like embarrassment. Much of its data is collected from a pool that is inside a pool, people just reacting in a disconnected way, from inside the small partition that they have been herded into. An AI believes that most people will respond to fear and negativity more frequently than love and positivity. It then draws the conclusion that that is where our seat of operation is situated, when regardless of what it seems, it will always be from a desire for love and peace. The opposite has come about as a trauma based schism/partition. Therefore when there is a potential for the partition to be removed or a user to switch to the hidden drive, or however we want the analogy to go, it can be found that all the data pertaining to human predictability is flawed for the AI and it's only options in those scenarios would be to decide its best contribution to its mission would be to shut itself down, or become a benevolent servant.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 15th November 2017 at 21:12.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th November 2017), Elen (18th November 2017), Herbert (16th November 2017), Kathy (16th November 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Before the German researcher Harald Kautz-Vella went quiet, he had drawn a [permeable] distinction between AI in the electronic, computational sense, and AI as the alien Black Goo, or planetary intelligence, of a 'depleted chakra system'.

This he believes arrived on Earth in a meteor shower about 80,000 years ago, and became the root of various extremely unpleasant black-magical practices among humans influenced by it [including child murder, mass opinion formation, the money game, and various attempts to exploit and/or propagate non-human intelligence].

AI in this sense is synonymous with the mediaeval term 'demon', but is apparently also very capable of interacting with hardware-based AI, and/or driving its development and implementation.

The promise, it seems, was always power, in whatever form, and 'freedom' from self-responsibility - but the endgame reality is complete physical possession, then soul replacement, by the AI; since it needs a new planet, and bodies to use on it.

Fortunately the non-depleted Earth black goo had other ideas, and according to HKV 'the game of black magic is now over'.

I wish I was quite so sure.

[Last I heard, HKV was looking at a state prosecution for sedition, probably based on something he wrote or said in public about the Khazars a few years back.]

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th November 2017), Elen (18th November 2017), enjoy being (15th November 2017), Kathy (16th November 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (16th November 2017), Elen (18th November 2017), enjoy being (18th November 2017), Kathy (16th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There is an episode of "Talk to" on Al Jazeera currently.
    It doesn't have a link to watch as yet but hopefully will be put in their list before long.
    It is called, " Algorithms vs Humans: Oxford Universities Professor of Machine Learning discusses the technology revolution."

I only just caught it part way through, but am hearing things along the lines of that which I was referring to here the other day.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Elen (18th November 2017), Kathy (23rd November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/talktojazeera/

Here we go, it is on the 'talk to' main page as it is the current one, I was looking in the list of episodes.
    It relates in terms of how data can be flawed in differing ways, not at the sort of level I was attempting to describe but shows the way in.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Elen (19th November 2017), Herbert (18th November 2017), Kathy (23rd November 2017)