Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Understanding Trump - Fixing the System

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts

Understanding Trump - Fixing the System

The US/China Deal That The Cabal Didn't Want You To Know About: Harley Schlanger

In the comments section:
    "I can confirm Harley's claim for Serbia, I am from Serbia and China's investments in Serbia in last few years are huge...
    building bridges, power plant and some highways....they bought steel mill in Smederevo city. They are going to build high speed railway between Belgrade and Budapest."

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (18th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th November 2017), Elen (19th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (18th November 2017), GCS1103 (19th November 2017), modwiz (19th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    Larouche is your average lunatic, he's a Texan.

Tax reform talks don't 'overlook' these issues, they deliberately ignore them, this is what the right does. The Obama 'Asia pivot' was a war-based intitiative? This is total nonsense. Trump is only doing what he thinks will benefit him personally. Any current movement in the banking industry is driven by the right...all the things mentioned in the video regarding the EU and U.S. behaviors. And yes, it is hopeless lunacy.

This guy is full of poo-poo...Where do they find these people...

Obama didn't build anything...he tore things apart (in terms of industry). This is insidious right wing/libertarian propaganda. Obama tried to fund infrastructure repair, fostered organizations to innovate in the areas of energy and space, he actually modified patent laws to forestall efforts by agencies to short-circuit private individual innovation, but he was stopped in every attempt, in fact, he was soundly derided by the right for his efforts.

People of the world, do not fall for this bullsh*t!
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 18th November 2017 at 17:48.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (18th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th November 2017), Octopus Garden (19th November 2017)

Thanks
    ---***---
    Last edited by Rhiain, 9th July 2018 at 02:40.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rhiain For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (19th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th November 2017), Elen (19th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (19th November 2017), GCS1103 (19th November 2017), Herbert (19th November 2017), modwiz (19th November 2017), Octopus Garden (19th November 2017), sandy (20th November 2017)

Thanks
    yeah, my mistake...My first exposure to Larouche was in Dallas Texas...He has a major organization there and I assumed he was from Texas...in fact, I still think he might live in Dallas Texas currently.
    Not true, wealthy bankers are almost exclusively right wing for obvious and their own good reasons.
    The good points are darker shades of truth, thus, NOT good points.

NAP

This might have been how I got the misimpression... I'll have to admit that anything Texas political is anathema to me...so I'm biased..

Lakesha (Kesha) D. Rogers (born December 9, 1976) is an American political activist in the Lyndon LaRouche Youth Movement, a former candidate in the Democratic primary for U.S. Senate in Texas, and a two-time Democratic Party nominee for Texas's 22nd congressional district.[2] Rogers, an African American, is a follower of Lyndon LaRouche and his LaRouche movement. She called for the impeachment of U.S. President Barack Obama.

'Average Lunatic' definition:

Look up Lyndon Larouche, you'll find his picture in the dictionary
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 19th November 2017 at 16:48.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (20th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th November 2017), Elen (21st November 2017), Octopus Garden (19th November 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Kinda reminds me of the old joke:

Joe: the only people who went to Alabama were whores and football players

Bill: my wife went to Alabama

Joe: what position did she play?

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th November 2017), Dreamtimer (20th November 2017), Elen (21st November 2017), Emil El Zapato (19th November 2017), Octopus Garden (19th November 2017), zendeavor (23rd November 2017)

Thanks
    lol...that's hilarious. thanks Dumpster...

Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Kinda reminds me of the old joke:

Joe: the only people who went to Alabama were whores and football players

Bill: my wife went to Alabama

Joe: what position did she play?
    I met a guy in Austin, Texas this week (I'm working a contract for Dell corporation) that is from Alabama...He was/is friends with the Trump Judge appt that was unanimously rated to be unqualified for the position...the only time in history such a thing has happened.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (20th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th November 2017), Elen (21st November 2017), Octopus Garden (19th November 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    I suggest that Americans elevate their thinking above the insidious 2 party dopamine that has always created division for the delight of the “Deep State” controllers.

That kind of thinking in the old Western egoistic way of the A.I. corporate model: DIVISION AND COMPETITION FOR SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST.

Such a typically “American Way” can only lead to war and destruction.

The new way of thinking is the "Eastern Way" of COOPERATION AND SHARING OF ENERGY FOR SURVIVAL OF ALL.

I disagree with him on biotechnology and A.I., but working together we, both INDIVIDUALS AND NATIONS, can make a difference.

That is what I got out of the OP.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (20th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th November 2017), Elen (21st November 2017), Emil El Zapato (19th November 2017), Octopus Garden (19th November 2017), sandy (20th November 2017)

Thanks
    Hi Herbert,

all true, what is in question here is 'who is in fact driving this paradigm'. Everything else I agree with.

Here's my fundamental position:

The only thing that has chaged in the last 300 hundred years is that sane members of the right have distanced themselves from the left/right paradigm because they know that the remaining right is insane, but at the same time they can't countenance the existence of the left. The only approach left standing is denial of the left/right paradigm, as in 'They're all the same'. They never have been and never will be. Unfortunately, for all the former 'sane' right wishes, it still in reality exists.

With the birth of the alt-right, all the former righties found a home, but again, another serious mistake was made. The alt-right, as we are discovering, is as disgusting as the remaining insane right, if not worse. We can use Steve Bannon as a perfect example. This guy is an anarchist (not that there's anyting wrong with that), but his 'anarchy' seems suspiciously close to white supremacy or to fall into that well-known meme, Nazism.

For better or for worse, we can blame the Bush's for the epiphany of the right (as I alluded to in an earlier post). Hard reality is a bitter pill to swallow.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Agree with 'Not a Pretender.' There is a singular lust for power on both sides of the divide. And those divides have their own divides as NaP describes.

Bannon, a true fascist, is a hardened neo-con who represents those who absolutely want globalism -- a unipolar globalism, where trade agreements are rigged in their favour, for starters. They are trying to maintain the reserve currency dollar system, as well.

All those jobs they plan to bring back, will be automated or done by prison labor. The hard lunatic right reneged on the Paris Climate accord so they are free to turn the U.S. into a smoke stack hell, where their own constituents slave away for pennies on the dollar.

Their naive constituents will be cranking out Barbie dolls like sausage links in debtor's work camps under smoggy skies, waiting, always waiting for salvation while muttering about the sheer evil of Obama and Hillary.

Don't get me wrong, the 'left liberals' that are rightfully despised, were fascist lite. You will experience, in your own country, the fist of the hard right when the velvet gloves come off....just as blacks in the U.S always have.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (21st November 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th November 2017), Elen (21st November 2017), Emil El Zapato (19th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    When it's all boiled down, the left is always right.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (20th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th November 2017), Elen (21st November 2017), Emil El Zapato (19th November 2017), sandy (20th November 2017)

Thanks
    lol... yup!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (20th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th November 2017), Elen (21st November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    No one side is always right.

Having said that, I cannot count all of the times I've tried to take a common sense and logical approach to something and people literally call me liberal.

Why, someone please tell me, is common sense and logic and looking at all the facts liberal? Why? Why do people call me liberal when I'm not even being political? Why are facts and knowledge called liberal?

Why has my ever conservative brother spent his entire adult life saying, "I don't have time to think, I don't have time to listen."? He told me just this year he keeps his headphones on so he doesn't have to listen to the people around him. He's deliberately uninformed and loves to speak talking points. He's spent my entire adult life telling me, "Oh, I guess you're not as liberal as I thought you were."

Really? After 50 years he can't figure it out? He sees what he wants to see.

And so when I use simple logic combined with knowledge, I get called liberal.

I like to call it Smart American.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th November 2017), Elen (21st November 2017), Emil El Zapato (20th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    When it's all boiled down, the left is always right.
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    No one side is always right.
    That was just a play on words, to be taken one of two ways

Either cat nip for our lefty members, or how generally similar the two sides are.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th November 2017), Dreamtimer (20th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th November 2017), Elen (21st November 2017), Emil El Zapato (20th November 2017), sandy (21st November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Fred, I just saw that and went with my thoughts and totally didn't pay attention to the play on words. Very clever, thank you. I hope my reply was worth something anyway.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st November 2017), Elen (21st November 2017), Emil El Zapato (20th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    The main thing keeping Americans at odds with each other is politics. A good idea has no party affiliation and politics is a game where good ideas from the 'wrong' side of an aisle get pushed aside. Belonging to a political party also often leads to letting party leaders, usually criminals, do the thinking for its party members.

Politics is so 20th century and is now an encumbering paradigm.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th November 2017), Dreamtimer (21st November 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st November 2017), Elen (21st November 2017), Emil El Zapato (20th November 2017), Herbert (20th November 2017), sandy (21st November 2017), Wind (20th November 2017), zendeavor (23rd November 2017)