Page 283 of 447 FirstFirst ... 183233273280281282283284285286293333383 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 6700

Thread: The Cosmic Emporium

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    Only just over an hour ...
    Glad someone is willing to address this latest nonsense ...

David Wilcock, Qanon, Debunked Prison Barges & The Question Of Loosh

C.W. Chanter

Referenced video here

Streamed live 2/5/2019

1:09:04 minutes

This is very good. CW makes some important points.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2019), Elen (9th February 2019), Gio (9th February 2019), Kathy (10th February 2019), WantDisclosure (9th February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,390 Times in 7,430 Posts

Question

Yes he did, and even more so on the followup video ...
    But apparently he's decided to remove his entire channel content.

Don't know the reason yet, but he was making some serious accusations.

Here is a recent video on his alternative channel ...

The Smoking Gun Proof On The Doxxing Blue Avians

Corey Goode is a CULT LEADER!!!!

iamtheonewhoworkshere now

Streamed live on Feb 7, 2019

1:11:10 minutes

Last edited by Gio, 9th February 2019 at 09:52.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2019), Dreamtimer (9th February 2019), Elen (9th February 2019), Kathy (10th February 2019), WantDisclosure (9th February 2019)

Thanks

Thinking

Speaking of ...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2019), Dreamtimer (9th February 2019), Elen (9th February 2019), Kathy (10th February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,114 Times in 20,311 Posts
    Speaking of ...

I was still scrolling down from the previous post, and until I read the captions, I would have sworn they were going to issue a warrant for Erwin Schrödinger.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2019), Elen (9th February 2019), Gio (9th February 2019), Kathy (10th February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    CW makes some important points.
    Can you briefly list them for me?

Here is a recent video on his alternative channel ...
    I see the channel is named "iamtheonewhoworkshere now."

I rely on "About" tabs to learn about any YouTuber, but he hasn't posted on it.

Who is C.W. Chanter?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2019), Elen (9th February 2019), Gio (9th February 2019), Kathy (10th February 2019)

Thanks
    Mary - he is a alternative media YouTuber personality, who uses the "C W Chanter" persona (instead of his real name) ... I believe he hails from the local NYC area (Jersey) and is reported to be a practicing JR (lawyer) ... He has been around for the last few years making videos related to issues pretaining to the interest of the alternative forum community world.

A quote:

"My name is C.W. Chanter and I primarily make YouTube Videos exploring the Worlds of Faith,
    Spirituality and the outer fringes of Conspiracy Theory land."

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2019), Elen (9th February 2019), Kathy (10th February 2019), WantDisclosure (9th February 2019)

Thanks
    I believe he hails from the local NYC area (Jersey) and is reported to be a practicing JR (lawyer) ...
    Okay I can relate to that because I have a degree in Legal Assisting myself, and I like the clear thinking of lawyers, provided their heart is in the right place, which I presume you believe about him, right?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thinking

Quote Originally posted by WantDisclosure View Post
    Okay I can relate to that because I have a degree in Legal Assisting myself, and I like the clear thinking of lawyers, provided their heart is in the right place, which I presume you believe about him, right?
    I believe so, though sometimes his 'clear thinking' has a tendency to wander a bit too long in video lengths ...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2019), Dreamtimer (9th February 2019), Elen (9th February 2019), Kathy (10th February 2019), WantDisclosure (9th February 2019)

Thanks

Question

hmm ...

Dreams Die Hard: Jim Kunstler Warns "We're Caught In An Entropy Trap"...

"Somewhere between the fevered Zzzz’s of American Dreaming and the blinding shock of being “woke,” there is a recognition that an awful lot about contemporary life is not working and can’t go on. At the bottom of this discontent is the mistaken notion that the unwind of modernity can be arrested or mitigated by “smart” and “green” this-and-that."

"The disappointment over it will be epic when we discover that the laws of physics override the bright ideas of politicians. America has been blowing green smoke up its own ass for years, promoting oxymorons such as “green skyscrapers” and “clean energy,” but the truth is we’re not going to run WalMart, Suburbia, DisneyWorld, and the interstate highway system on any combination of wind, solar, geothermal, recycled Fry-Max, and dark matter. We’re just running too much stuff at too great a scale for too many people. We’ve blown through the capital already and replaced it with IOUs that will never be honored, and we’re caught in an entropy trap of diminishing returns from all the work-arounds we’re desperately trying.

For all that, there are actually some sound proposals in the mostly delusional matrix of the Green New Deal promoted by foxy front-person AOC."

• Revoke corporate personhood by amending our Constitution to make clear that corporations are not persons and money is not speech. Right on, I say, though they have not quite articulated the argument which is that corporations, unlike persons, have no vested allegiance to the public interest, but rather a legal obligation solely to shareholders and their boards-of-directors.
    • Replace partisan oversight of elections with non-partisan election commissions. A no-brainer.
    • Replace big money control of election campaigns with full public financing and free and equal access to the airwaves. Quite cheap and worth every penny.
    • Break up the oversized banks that are “too big to fail.” And while you’re at it, resume enforcement of the anti-trust laws.
    • Restore the Glass-Steagall separation of depository commercial banks from speculative investment banks. Duh….

Of course, a lot of the proposals above may be obviated when the money system we’ve been using, and its subsidiaries in markets, blows up, taking much of the world’s notional wealth with it, along with our hopes and dreams for replacing the fossil fuel economy with “Green technology.”

The Green New Deal may be an exercise in throwing spaghetti against the wall to see what sticks, so let’s just assume that a lot of the “social justice” pander-jive in it will slide down the wall onto floor and make its way to the dumpster. Stuff like: “the right to full employment” (there is no such right), Free college and medicine (doesn’t pencil out with our capital gone, though the current odious rackets must go), “ending the war on immigrants” (how about ending the Democratic Party’s war on enforcing immigration laws?)

There are two kinds of deadly narcissism at work in American culture these days:

• techno-narcissism - the belief that magical rescue remedies can save the status quo of comforts and conveniences; and
    • organizational narcissism - the belief that any number of committees can lead a march of humanity into a future of rainbows and unicorns.

Both of these ideas are artifacts of a fossil fuel turbo-charged economy that is coming to an end. Societies and economies are fundamentally emergent, non-linear, and self-organizing as they respond to the mandates of reality - which are not necessarily consistent with human wishes. Circumstances in the world change and sometimes, when the changes are profound enough, they provoke episodes of flux and disorder.

A better index for our journey into the unknown frontier beyond modernity will not be what is “green” and “smart” but perhaps what is “sane” and “insane.”"

Authored by James Howard Kunstler via Kunstler.com,
    Source page: zerohedge.com

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2019), Dreamtimer (9th February 2019), Elen (9th February 2019)

Thanks
    Well now that the video is down I would have to recall based on listening over a couple different times including the middle of the night...

What stands out is his finish regarding child separation and pussy grabbing. He calls it out for what it is, evil. He talks of Jesus and the love of Jesus and how turning our backs on the poor is evil. Trump touting getting rid of food stamps is evil.

We should work towards compassion.

For a man with a jewish background he has a better understanding of the teachings of Jesus than a great deal of Christians do.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2019), Elen (9th February 2019), Gio (9th February 2019), WantDisclosure (9th February 2019)

Thanks
    For a man with a jewish background he has a better understanding of the teachings of Jesus than a great deal of Christians do.
    I very much relate to that.

I have been visiting a church in my area called Unity. The minister is Jewish and he stated directly one time that he learned more from Jesus than he ever did in Hebrew training.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2019), Dreamtimer (9th February 2019), Elen (9th February 2019), Gio (9th February 2019)

Thanks
    Even though i am very familiar with this phenomenal story ...
    I am looking forward to seeing this documentary ...

Behind the velvet rope line of Studio 54’s short, sordid life

For those still mourning the death of notorious New York, get ready to OD on nostalgia with A&E’s new documentary, “Studio 54.”

Directed by Matt Tyrnauer with delicious commentary by surviving founder Ian Schrager, the film (10 p.m. Monday) details his business partnership with fellow Brooklynite and Syracuse University graduate Steve Rubell. Together, they turned an empty theater on West 54th Street into the global destination for sex, drugs and rock ‘n’ roll.

Studio 54 lasted from 1977 to 1980, but those 33 months were the stuff of legend. “It was the James Dean of nightclubs,” Tyrnauer tells The Post. “It burned very brightly all too briefly.”

Tynauer interviews Schrager and many former club employees as well as designer Norma Kamali and journalist Bob Colacello — all of whom were on the scene. He found many of them on social media, which of course didn’t exist back in the day.

“There’s a network of ex-Studio people,” Tyrnauer says. “This is the one place where we might be thankful for Facebook. They obsessively keep in touch with each other. It was a very formative period of their lives. For something that was so brief, Studio 54 had a disproportionate impact on the people who went there.”

Schrager, a self-described introvert, had an ambition to create the “ultimate nightclub,” and Rubell’s sparkling personality helped him attract the glamourpusses of the day: Cher, Diana Ross, Liza Minnelli, Halston, Mikhail Baryshnikov and even a teenage Michael Jackson, who was filming “The Wiz” in New York. Cops outside the club tried to keep the clamoring masses in line while Rubell inspected prospective patrons, one by one. If you were a guy and hadn’t shaved that day, you were out. Rubell called the undesirables “bridge-and-tunnel people” as a way of explaining he didn’t want customers who wore polyester shirts.

As the disco beat of songs by Sylvester and Thelma Houston filled the club and the celebrities poured in, Schrager and Rubell sold discreetly taken photos to the newspapers and a phenomenon was created. Straitlaced reporters with the joie de vivre of a David Brinkley descended upon the club to find out what the secret was. According to Rubell, it was simple. People wanted to be free. They could do anything they wanted at Studio 54 — and often did. The balcony was covered in rubber and hosed down every night to clean up after the patrons. There were mattresses in the basement for those who wanted to hook up.

“They built the ultimate adult amusement park,” Tyrnauer says. “There was a kind of hedonism in the air which contrasted with the city, which was having an economic crisis. It was the last volcanic expression of the sexual revolution.”

And then it ended, with a bang. Police raided the club on Dec. 14, 1978, for serving liquor without a license. Schrager and Rubell attorney Roy Cohn advised them to obtain one-day catering permits commonly used for weddings. “It was emblematic of the kind of corner-cutting, stop-at-nothing-to-succeed mentality that they had,” Tyrnauer says.

After Rubell was quoted in the press for bragging that Studio 54 had made $7 million in its first year and that “only the Mafia made more money,” the IRS perked up and discovered that the dynamic disco duo were skimming 80 percent of the take, a grift partly accomplished by changing the rolls in the cash register during the night. “The idea is you report one receipt and throw out the other one. Skim the money you take in after you take the receipt roll out,” Tyrnauer says.

It was a princely sum, some $2.5 million. Rubell and Schrager pleaded guilty to tax evasion and spent 13 months in jail. The club closed in February 1980 and was sold in May of that year. Schrager, who was pardoned by President Obama in 2017, went on to create a line of boutique hotels we’ve all heard of: the Royalton, Morgan’s, the Mondrian. Rubell wasn’t so fortunate. He died of AIDS in 1989.

“The world changed when Studio ended and Schrager and Rubell went to prison,” Tyrnauer says. “It was the dawn of the AIDS crisis. You can’t have that kind of freedom anymore when we’re talking about sex. Hard to imagine now.”

“Studio 54,” Monday, Feb 11th 10 p.m., A&E

STUDIO 54 - official US trailer

1:36 minutes

Source: nypost.com

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2019), Dreamtimer (9th February 2019), Elen (9th February 2019)

Thanks
    Trump touting getting rid of food stamps is evil.
    Where have you seen that?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2019), Dreamtimer (10th February 2019), Gio (9th February 2019)

Thanks
    He's on a roll ...

David Wilcock, Edge Of Wonder, Alex Jones v. Joe Rogan

Streamed 2/6/19

1:04:19 minutes

Oh good, it's back. This one's next.

(I've been making a blanket. I'm getting faster, it doesn't take so long. Of course, I've been learning all kinds of knitting/crocheting techniques over the last several years, it's been a whole slew of learning curves. )

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2019), Elen (9th February 2019), Gio (9th February 2019)

Thanks
    If i may ...

Mary - a simple internet search might reveal more on this ...
    But i sense Dreamtimer might be referring to this Trump item ...

Trump administration wants to scrap food stamps and give poor people boxed food instead

Proposal condemned by anti-hunger charities who argue it shares parallels with wartime rations
    and soup lines during Great Depression ... Read more here

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2019), Dreamtimer (10th February 2019), Elen (10th February 2019)