Page 88 of 96 FirstFirst ... 387885868788899091 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1427

Thread: Coronavirus with an R0 of 3 or beyond

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    And now finally, so as to dispel the treasured conspiracy theory about the origins of the virus... :
    You know what's interesting about this entire report, Aragorn? As good and solid as it is, there is a focus on CNN. The reason might be that CNN is regarded as 'legitimate news source' but yes, they can be very weak and biased in favor of their individual leanings. For example, the mostly female talking heads are painting Ms. Petito as an innocent victim of a rogue boyfriend. Completely discounting that witnesses saw her attacking her fiance Laundrie and the police investigating concluded that Laundrie was potentially a male battered victim. That's ok, though ... they had one female investigator state that Petito was the primary aggressor and the talking head blanched and by virtue of demeanor said, 'it ain't cool for you to say that. Yet, Petito appears a very sweet and hapless victim, one should feel sorry for her, after all, she has died. Personally, I still don't discount the possibility that she committed suicide to punish Laundrie and Laundrie knowing the state of political and legal bias against males just headed for the hills.

But like you, I digress ...

The Los Angeles Times has a right wing bias and I noticed there was no mention of the False Profit org, Faux News!
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd October 2021), Chris (3rd October 2021), Dreamtimer (4th October 2021), Wind (3rd October 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,306 Times in 7,221 Posts
    Since beginning of October restrictions have been mostly lifted here in Finland.

There is some confusion about mask recommendations, but some people still wear them...

I do too when I go to closed spaces and it's not often when I go out. It apparently was a real big party weekend when people just went wild. Overall for now it would seem that it's "over" here even if the virus stays. I hope it won't come back biting us in the ass.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd October 2021), Chris (3rd October 2021), Dreamtimer (4th October 2021), Emil El Zapato (3rd October 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BeastOfBologna View Post
    The Los Angeles Times has a right wing bias and I noticed there was no mention of the False Profit org, Faux News!
    Both the US-political right and the US-political left have been wanting to blame China for either deliberately or involuntarily releasing the SARS-CoV-2 virus unto the world, because America always needs an enemy ─ whether foreign or domestic, but preferably the former, because that makes it easier to justify military action.

What the article quoted above proves is that the hypothesis of an engineered virus escaping or willfully having been released from a Chinese lab is nothing but politically motivated bullshit.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (3rd October 2021), Dreamtimer (4th October 2021), Emil El Zapato (3rd October 2021), Wind (3rd October 2021)

Thanks
    Both the US-political right and the US-political left have been wanting to blame China for either deliberately or involuntarily releasing the SARS-CoV-2 virus unto the world, because America always needs an enemy ─ whether foreign or domestic, but preferably the former, because that makes it easier to justify military action.

What the article quoted above proves is that the hypothesis of an engineered virus escaping or willfully having been released from a Chinese lab is nothing but politically motivated bullshit.
    Perhaps close but no cigar. I would tend to agree with your conviction, however, Oh most esteemed, Aragorn. This brain book is really making me consider if I'm driving my brain or my brain is driving me ... I'm sure it will wear off after awhile.

I think the U.S. has plenty enough internal problems that a house cleaning is in order.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd October 2021), Chris (3rd October 2021), Dreamtimer (4th October 2021), Wind (3rd October 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Personal Opinion:

I'm open to the possibility that Covid-19 has natural origins, though nobody has been able to give a satisfactory explanation to how the HIV-like spike proteins appeared seemingly out of nowhere or why it came from the only city in China with a BSL-4 lab that was working on gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses, trying to make them infectious to humans. I still think people are in denial and want to believe in incredibly unlikely fairy tales. Sometimes, if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, it is in fact a duck...

As for the new Covid drug, it appears to do the same job as ivermectin, except this one is patented, so it will make big pharma a ton of money. That is what it comes down to in the end. If Ivermectin was profitable, it would be celebrated as a miracle drug in all corners and pushed as a mandatory prophylactic.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th October 2021), donk (4th October 2021), Dreamtimer (4th October 2021), Emil El Zapato (3rd October 2021), Wind (3rd October 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    To what end?

I just got over it, it sucked…but sure didn’t seem like a population controller

What friggin endgame do you see controlled by ______ (who?)

Thanks

¿Que bueno? Or whatevethefuck
    What is the purpose of your presence?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th October 2021), Dreamtimer (4th October 2021), Emil El Zapato (4th October 2021), Wind (4th October 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Personal Opinion:

I'm open to the possibility that Covid-19 has natural origins, though nobody has been able to give a satisfactory explanation to how the HIV-like spike proteins appeared seemingly out of nowhere or why it came from the only city in China with a BSL-4 lab that was working on gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses, trying to make them infectious to humans. I still think people are in denial and want to believe in incredibly unlikely fairy tales. Sometimes, if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, it is in fact a duck...
    As the article explains, the virus did not come from Wuhan only. And as the matter of fact, what the article does not mention ─ but another article that I read recently does ─ is that similar bat viruses have also been discovered in Cambodia and Laos.

There is also absolutely zero evidence that the lab in Wuhan was conducting gain-of-function research. It's a fable, just as that Donald Trump was "Draining The Swamp™". And it even comes from the very same storytellers, too. So who's in denial about what exactly?

Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    As for the new Covid drug, it appears to do the same job as ivermectin
    No, it does not. Ivermectin isn't an antiviral drug. It's a drug against an infection with worms. And that's a very, very different thing.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (4th October 2021), Dreamtimer (4th October 2021), Emil El Zapato (4th October 2021), Wind (4th October 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    As the article explains, the virus did not come from Wuhan only. And as the matter of fact, what the article does not mention ─ but another article that I read recently does ─ is that similar bat viruses have also been discovered in Cambodia and Laos.

There is also absolutely zero evidence that the lab in Wuhan was conducting gain-of-function research. It's a fable, just as that Donald Trump was "Draining The Swamp™". And it even comes from the very same storytellers, too. So who's in denial about what exactly?

No, it does not. Ivermectin isn't an antiviral drug. It's a drug against an infection with worms. And that's a very, very different thing.
    I hope you're right.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th October 2021), Dreamtimer (4th October 2021), Emil El Zapato (4th October 2021), Wind (4th October 2021)

Thanks

And I also suspect, Aragorn, when taking the new drug if someone does die I don't think their last cry will be a whinny.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th October 2021), Chris (4th October 2021), Dreamtimer (4th October 2021), Wind (4th October 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts

We've made an art of creating bogeymen to be afraid of so that politicians get votes and more corporate money. The problem is that we create monsters that we then cannot control.

I.e., the current cast of anti-vaccine, anti-mask folks who are literally assaulting other Americans and deliberately spreading covid while crying hoax, china virus, demon democrat, baby killer and more.

Donald Trump got booed when he said they have the freedom to take the vaccine. They don't listen to him now.

Folks have the tiger by the tail. The dog caught the car.

Now what? Cluelessness and mob violence.

Hey, why not add in a little vigilante justice? Americans turning each other in for bounty because a women goes to get health services.

We're on fire over here.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th October 2021), Chris (13th October 2021), Emil El Zapato (4th October 2021), Wind (4th October 2021)

Thanks
    This brain book is really making me consider if I'm driving my brain or my brain is driving me ... I'm sure it will wear off after awhile.
    Lol, BOB. I can relate. It will.

Instead of going out with a whimper, going out with a whinny.

Neigh!!!!

The push for Ivermectin and hydrochloroquine and others are all about money. It may not be the manufacturers. It may be the competition. It's definitely the grifters.

When you get folks to deny mainstream and established knowledge, they then become very vulnerable to grifting.

The grifters have been getting very rich.

So, follow the money.

I just read a story about a horse who loved to get his hooves wet. That poses risk of worms. Very treatable. Except the horse's owner couldn't get any ivermectin for his horse because all the people bought it up.

His horse is dead.

Tragic and completely unnecessary.

All because of the ivermectin grift. Dead people. Dead horses.

Who's the hero here? I'm not seeing one.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th October 2021), Chris (13th October 2021), Emil El Zapato (4th October 2021), Wind (4th October 2021)

Thanks
    We're dying from a propaganda pandemic directly connected to this virus...

The following comment is from the Herman Cain Awards reddit. The poster is Canadian.

Russia has been weaponizing fake facebook accounts to convince Americans to die of covid in the name of pseudo-patriotism

Republicans didn't create this anti-vax movement, Russian troll farms created this.

We've NEVER had to face a situation like this before. The Nazis were never able to inundate American citizens with anti-Semitic rhetoric; partly due to technical limitations, but also partly because the American government and major media outlets would never allow foreign propaganda to stir up civil unrest in the USA. Nowadays, everybody has a facebook, a large amount of those people admit that they get all their news from facebook, and a lot of people are legitimately addicted to facebook and too naive to see through all the bullshit on there.

Russia is using this to trick Americans into thinking their pseudoscience propaganda is actual news. If you only see news articles that espouse covid as being a hoax, not being dangerous, not worth any safety precautions, etc, people will clearly start to believe it. But Russia isn't just farting around, they know what they're doing, and they're employing all sorts of social psychology mechanisms to further cement their fake news into your subconscious. They're convincing people that only a sheep would listen to the real news, and convincing people that they're far more courageous, intelligent, and American™ for refusing to accept science and refusing to take any covid precautions.

They've infiltrated and basically taken over the majority of Christian facebook groups, so now they can tie-in covid conspiracy and vaccine conspiracies to your religious faith. This is why Herman Cain Award winners are always talking about how god will save them, and then feeling reassured that this is all part of god's magical plan when their family member dies of covid. Thanks to Russia's psyops, Christianity and anti-vax sentiment go hand in hand; facebook boomers can't call themselves true conservative Christians unless they're also pro-Trump and anti-vaccine.

Russian trolls have even convinced Trump supporters that Trump is anti-vax, even when Trump has repeatedly demanded to take credit for the vaccine and encouraged his followers to get the safe and effective vaccine. I even saw a post on facebook recently convincing Americans that the only safe and effective vaccines are the ones made in Russia and China. We've come full circle, some Americans are so anti-communism that they've become convinced via Facebook that the USA is now an evil communist state, but Russia and China can be trusted.

And this is only a small part of Russia's weaponized catfish accounts. Russia has been traced back planning protests in America, AND they're setting up the counter-protests for the same events. They're literally pitting Americans against each other, in addition to hampering our ability to get covid under control. They're destroying us from the inside without firing a single bullet, and they're doing such a good job at it, they've convinced us that blatantly harming our own nation is the only way to save our nation. Mark my words and mark them real hard - facebook will go down in history as one of the major causes of the downfall of the United States."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...s-study-finds/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Founda...of_Geopolitics
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
    (The links are active on the reddit, I cannot, at the moment, do that here)

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th October 2021), Chris (13th October 2021), Emil El Zapato (12th October 2021)

Thanks
    David Pakman got a letter from a Fox News executive who asked to be unnamed in David's video. He reveals the Covid vaccine policy at Fox News, which is more strict than Biden's mandates.

I wonder where all their talking heads' yellow stars are? Why haven't they all resigned in protest over their rights being violated? Are they oppressed? Afraid to reveal the truth?

The business seems quite pleased with the success of it's mandates. I guess the business doesn't actually want folks to die. At least not their employees...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th November 2021), Emil El Zapato (10th November 2021), Wind (11th November 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    David Pakman got a letter from a Fox News executive who asked to be unnamed in David's video. He reveals the Covid vaccine policy at Fox News, which is more strict than Biden's mandates.

I wonder where all their talking heads' yellow stars are? Why haven't they all resigned in protest over their rights being violated? Are they oppressed? Afraid to reveal the truth?

The business seems quite pleased with the success of it's mandates. I guess the business doesn't actually want folks to die. At least not their employees...

Not their employees DT, they generate too much revenue. If that isn't demonic or at least False Propheteering I don't know what is ...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th November 2021), Wind (11th November 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by BeastOfBologna View Post
    Not their employees DT, they generate too much revenue. If that isn't demonic or at least False Propheteering I don't know what is ...

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th November 2021), Emil El Zapato (10th November 2021), Wind (11th November 2021)