Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bickering Gateway to and from The Shire

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Catsquotl View Post
    hmm, I've been on and off both forums here and there, never experienced grief for it.
    It wasn't until I had a i'm done with all bs episode a while back that i was asked to take a sabbatical over there.
    I thought you got banned, you sure it was just sabbatical? Either way, in watching that happen from inside the mod room, I thought you got a pretty hasty hook there. Like I was just saying here earlier, that was a prime example of no mods being part of the decision, it was the old wave of the hand Caesar’s Special.

That WAS iota you were going back and forth there wasn’t it? Huh, I had forgotten that detail. She wouldn’t have even become “crazy bitch” by that point yet. But you got an early taste of what was to come.

In 11+ years of being on this forum circuit now, there IS no comparison to the ranting lunacy that Bill let her get away with. Everyone in the mod room knew something needed to be done about her, but again, those decision are for Big Daddy only, and he simply adored her, probably still does.

I could make a thread just on screen shots of her legendary out of control rants, truly priceless and one of a kind.

Quote Originally posted by Catsquotl View Post
    Having just now read the Gracy thread.(good work Fred, but why would you have wanted to) I think I may have offended Iota a bit too much. anyhow...
    As described in the Fred/Gracy thread, becoming a guide, and then a guide/moderator were both complete surprises, nothing even remotely planned. Bill took a liking to the feisty manner in which “Gracy” was debating the Q crowd, and hand picked “her” himself. The irony was just too rich to pass up, especially seeing as I was the first guide/front door greeter that they ever had back in 2012/13, the prototype.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd February 2022), Aragorn (22nd February 2022), Chris (23rd February 2022), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2022), Emil El Zapato (22nd February 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    "Are you aware of that infamous thread Project Avalon has in its mod room, started by Hervé Gwin Ru somewhere in 2014 and kept up to date until at least 2018, with the names of all the members of Project Avalon who also have an account here at The One Truth, and under what name they are registered here? (It's got lots of screenshots too, by the way — avatars included.)"

Now that's just weird, fetish like behavior...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd February 2022), Aragorn (22nd February 2022), Chris (23rd February 2022), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2022), Fred Steeves (22nd February 2022), Gio (23rd February 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    "Are you aware of that infamous thread Project Avalon has in its mod room, started by Hervé Gwin Ru somewhere in 2014 and kept up to date until at least 2018, with the names of all the members of Project Avalon who also have an account here at The One Truth, and under what name they are registered here? (It's got lots of screenshots too, by the way — avatars included.)"

I'd say "more cult-like".
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd February 2022), Chris (23rd February 2022), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2022), Emil El Zapato (22nd February 2022), Fred Steeves (22nd February 2022), Gio (23rd February 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Ffs you lot, this is not helping, do you see no hope for Bill at all ?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd February 2022), Chris (23rd February 2022), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2022), Emil El Zapato (22nd February 2022), Fred Steeves (22nd February 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Nope... Sorry Vern.

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    [...]

The more I thought about it, and especially in light of how his behavior toward myself always turned out friendly whenever he thought I could be useful to him, but passive-aggressive, disdainful and avoidant when not, the more I started realizing that my initial analysis of Billzebub's personality was actually spot-on, namely that he is indeed a clinical narcissist, and that he is manipulative, bordering on Machiavellianism — not exactly the kind of person qualified to diagnose other people as "sociopathic", "socially inept" or "insensitive". In fact, I would say that he probably scores high on cognitive empathy (which is the ability to intellectually assess another person's situation from their vantage) but very low on emotional empathy (which is the ability to feel what another person is feeling).

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a mental disorder characterized by a life-long pattern of exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive craving for admiration, and a diminished ability to empathize with others' feelings. Narcissistic personality disorder is one of the eleven sub-types of the broader category known as personality disorders.

Personality disorders are a class of mental disorders characterized by enduring maladaptive patterns of behavior, cognition, and inner experience, exhibited across many contexts and deviating from those accepted by any culture. These patterns develop early, are inflexible, and are associated with significant distress or disability.

Criteria for diagnosing personality disorders are listed in the fifth chapter of the International Classification of Diseases (ICD) and in the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM).

[...]

Anyway, his grandiosity also becomes evident in his past-life recounts. He was allegedly a leader or high-ranking military officer in some interplanetary conflict, and an error in judgement on his part caused the population of an entire planet to suffer for a million years, or something like that. Apparently, after so many lifetimes, he still hasn't learned his lesson then. But then again, staying with the woo-woo, one could posit that narcissism isn't so much a neurological condition as it would be a condition of the soul, and that his soul was probably already narcissistic before it incarnated into his current physical body, as well as that if he reincarnates again after this life, then he'll probably still be a manipulative narcissist in his next life too. Because that's just who and what he is.

You asked me once — albeit in different wording — whether there's any good in him. Well, yes, there is — definitely. But the way he seamlessly and shamelessly switches back and forth between benevolence and outright malevolence without a qualm is what makes him into a sorry excuse for a human being in my eyes. I would even daresay a sociopath.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd February 2022), Chris (23rd February 2022), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2022), Emil El Zapato (22nd February 2022), Fred Steeves (22nd February 2022), Gio (23rd February 2022)

Thanks
    I disagree entirely , we best send a message fast as poss to peace dissadvantaged Bill asking for clarity regards your accusations towards him, misscommunication is a thing you know.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2022), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2022), Emil El Zapato (23rd February 2022), Fred Steeves (23rd February 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    I thought you got banned, you sure it was just sabbatical? Either way, in watching that happen from inside the mod room, I thought you got a pretty hasty hook there. Like I was just saying here earlier, that was a prime example of no mods being part of the decision, it was the old wave of the hand Caesar’s Special.

That WAS iota you were going back and forth there wasn’t it? Huh, I had forgotten that detail. She wouldn’t have even become “crazy bitch” by that point yet. But you got an early taste of what was to come.
    I remember being asked to take a sabbatical. Not sure anymore. I was having lovely conversations with Iota and another woman. Constance I think it was., but her hippy-esque political correctness really rubbed me the wrong way. Had some disagreements with Mike, but we tended to keep it somewhat civil and interesting..

Ah well good times...
    Last edited by Catsquotl, 23rd February 2022 at 05:06.
    Have a great day today

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2022), Aragorn (23rd February 2022), Chris (23rd February 2022), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2022), Emil El Zapato (23rd February 2022), Fred Steeves (23rd February 2022), PurpleLama (23rd February 2022), Wind (23rd February 2022)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts

I'd say "more cult-like".
    Quite typical of Scientology, I might add. Makes one wonder whether Project Avalon is actually a front for Scientology rather than being a genuine alternative community forum.

I just don't know, because I had a very brief stint there, less than a month probably. I always thought that Bill's paranoia and rather erratic and strange actions, especially banning people left and right without any significant reason was down to his beliefs, partly informed by Scientology and he is hardly the only one of that ilk over there.

I know that his is some offshoot that doesn't report to the official church, nevertheless, the observation stands.

It must be emphasized, that no mainstream religion believes in the existence of aliens or the alien origins of human souls, but Scientology does. Is that why PA is so obsessed with the Alien question and has been taken in by so many shysters pretending to be the ultimate authority on the subject and claiming to have direct experience with beings from another world?

I can only wonder, but it doesn't take much to draw some pretty uncomfortable conclusions.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2022), Aragorn (23rd February 2022), donk (23rd February 2022), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2022), Emil El Zapato (23rd February 2022), Fred Steeves (23rd February 2022), Gio (23rd February 2022)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Catsquotl said,
    It's good to see forums still thrive on some good ole fashioned us and them...
    It's nice to hear that from a voice of experience.

Helping? Are you trying to help Bill with this thread? If that is your intention then the words here will fall into that mode. Bill will have to work to see these pages, he will need help. If he decides to take things to heart and see the results of his ways, he could be helped. He certainly won't be helped with coddling.

Aragorn did as much as any human could/would do. He helped Bill immensely. And got shat on for thanks. If you, Aianawa, want to help Bill and his pain body so badly perhaps you should go to Ecuador and have a pow wow with him.

misscommunication is a thing you know.
    Now that's just hilarious. You are the person who gives new and/or opposite meanings to words. It's your art. How would you think to advise in such a manner? If you really don't believe that communication happened between Bill and Aragorn over the time period that Aragorn helped him to solve his problems again and again, I'm not sure you are able to discern what communication between them means.

Good observation in terms of Scientology, Chris. The paranoia and shunning are standard practice. And the stalking. The only thing lacking is the prisons. So the ban hammer is the next best option.

Although, come to think of it, some threads go to prison and then just disappear...

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2022), Aragorn (23rd February 2022), Chris (23rd February 2022), donk (23rd February 2022), Emil El Zapato (23rd February 2022), Fred Steeves (23rd February 2022), Gio (23rd February 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    By the way, I have two questions for Christian/kryztian, rhetorical as they may be, but given that his account over here was only retired, he can at any time request for it to be reactivated in order to clarify himself. My questions are the following...

• How much freedom of speech is there at Project Avalon if I am privately being told by common members between both forums that they can't thank any posts about Project Avalon over here at The One Truth for fear of getting banned over there? (In my dictionary, the word "freedom" has an entirely different meaning, but your mileage may vary.)

• Are you aware of that infamous thread Project Avalon has in its mod room, started by Hervé Gwin Ru somewhere in 2014 and kept up to date until at least 2018, with the names of all the members of Project Avalon who also have an account here at The One Truth, and under what name they are registered here? (It's got lots of screenshots too, by the way — avatars included.)

Quite typical of Scientology, I might add. Makes one wonder whether Project Avalon is actually a front for Scientology rather than being a genuine alternative community forum.
    Considering how heavily Billzebub's ego weighs in on the management of Project Avalon, and that Hervé Gwin Ru is himself an ex-Scientologist, it shouldn't be any surprise that Project Avalon reeks of cultism.

Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    I disagree entirely , we best send a message fast as poss to peace dissadvantaged Bill asking for clarity regards your accusations towards him, misscommunication is a thing you know.
    How would you suggest we communicate with someone who refuses to reply? We have the black-on-white evidence that while I myself was building that bridge, he was pissing all over it and was hoping for The One Truth to die. He doesn't even think we're worthy of an honest reply. But then again, honesty in and of itself is beyond him, as this thread here and the "Fred/Gracy" thread have shown.

Before my (second) ban from Project Avalon, I sent Billzebub several emails — mostly of a technical nature — that he didn't even reply to anymore. I also sent him one email in which I chastised him for grossly mischaracterizing me as socially inept and incapable of empathy, as well as that I was also confronting him with a number of things, such as the hypocrisy of how they were going after Fred while iota was allowed to roam free and while Simon Parkes — a psychopathic pervert who cons people out of money — has still not even been banned at Project Avalon in spite of the fact that even Billzebub himself has already acknowledged the truth about Parkes, and upon my return to Project Avalon in 2019 even openly apologized for banning me over the Simon Parkes affair in 2015.

His reply was short, dismissive of all my criticisms, and full of hypocrisy and denial. Dunning-Kruger was in full swing. I then replied to him again, pointing that out to him, and that was the end of it. He never wrote back, but instead he started talking behind my back — of which I have seen evidence. And then Gio was suddenly banned, even though his account had already been retired for about six years, and a few days later I too was banned, without any explanation given at all. End of story.

There is no miscommunication here, Vern. My communication with Billzebub was crystal clear, and so were his hypocrisy, denial and hubris first, and his silence and the banning of both Gio and myself next.

It was us over here who built the bridge, Vern. And it was them over there who first pissed and shat on it — with his approval — and who then blew it up. And mojo — bless him — tried to restore the bridge from over at their end, but his thread was moved into members-only and closed. And it was all done by Billzebub himself. All of it.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2022), Chris (23rd February 2022), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2022), Emil El Zapato (23rd February 2022), Fred Steeves (23rd February 2022), Gio (23rd February 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post

I just don't know, because I had a very brief stint there, less than a month probably. I always thought that Bill's paranoia and rather erratic and strange actions, especially banning people left and right without any significant reason was down to his beliefs, partly informed by Scientology and he is hardly the only one of that ilk over there.

I know that his is some offshoot that doesn't report to the official church, nevertheless, the observation stands.
    That's an interesting question/observation Chris. I would say it is, in the same unofficial way that it's a safe bastion for pro Trumpers and anti vaxxers. In the same way that it's quite simple for the captain of a large ship to set the course and keep it that way, it wouldn't be all that difficult for the captain of a forum to do the same thing. It's quite easy to see the captain's handiwork over there. and it certainly needs not be overt, just think of being the passenger on a long car road trip, how often do we even notice the driver's hand on the wheel as we're chatting with them, yet there they are constantly making very minute corrections to keep the car on the road and going a certain direction.

Bill considers himself supremely intelligent, but also a counsellor extraordinaire. Seeing as that he's a very high level Scientologist in one of the free zone orgs, I have to assume this is where he acquired those "skills".

This is an interesting example of 'counsellor extraordinaire" in action on the never ending carousel ride of mod report thread "iota vs Gracy". Marcus (DNA) had talked to iota (Nery) on the phone, but eventually gave up. Bill is commenting on that from his perch high up on that mountain top. This counseling strategy is likely the reason he let crazy bitch run roughshod over his forum for months on end. Just strange that no one else ever got that kind of patience.

Name:  IMG_1012.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  82.9 KBName:  IMG_1013.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  78.8 KB

And here again, the mods are here to help people learn? That's not the job of a traffic cop. He's looking to build little clones of himself, and then they go out and teach what they've been taught. That's how you steer a forum. Also of note, that he supposedly never retaliates. Really? I seem to recall that ban hammer out and getting some pretty good use recently, in retaliation. "Do as I say but not as I do" comes to mind.

Name:  IMG_1009.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  79.0 KB

Socrates

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2022), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2022), Emil El Zapato (23rd February 2022), Lord Sidious (23rd February 2022)

Thanks
    Name:  IMG_1012.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  82.9 KBName:  IMG_1013.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  78.8 KB
    <sniff sniff> Such a compassionate man. <sniff sniff> My eyes are growing all watery now. <sniff sniff>

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (23rd February 2022), Emil El Zapato (23rd February 2022), Fred Steeves (23rd February 2022)

Thanks
    <sniff sniff> Such a compassionate man. <sniff sniff> My eyes are growing all watery now. <sniff sniff>

You know, an intriguing side bar to so called newly found compassion, is the interesting timing as to for months on end, Caesar decreed hands off for crazy bitch, despite increasingly strong objections from every mod in the room. But during that reign of terror, 95% of crazy bitch's mindless attacks were aimed squarely at "Gracy", whom Caesar had long come to despise because she steadfastly refused to fall in line with his teachings.

However once "Gracy" was gone, crazy bitch's days were numbered and she's still gone. What happened to infinite patience? Well, suppose the infinite patience strategy for Dr. Caesar's mental patient was not at all just therapeutic, but also that the mental patient was being used as a proxy weapon to constantly and publicly berate "Gracy" because it gave him personal pleasure.

Once the target was gone, and the proxy starts disrupting the forum as a whole because the lunatic rantings are no longer hyper focused on that one target, suddenly infinite patience gets tossed out the window because the natives are growing restless, and the much needed bottom line may be in jeopardy.

One could always argue that she's now being "counseled" in private, but were that the case, she could have been privately counseled the who time so that bird don't fly, and the timing of her dismissal remains quite suspect.

Two of the supposed super powers of high level OT's (Operating Thetans) in Scientology, are the ability to manipulate others and the world around them, when the environment and other people come to be viewed as personal chess pieces to be moved about at will, this certainly wouldn't be an outlandish possibility.

Socrates

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2022), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2022), Emil El Zapato (23rd February 2022), Gio (23rd February 2022)

Thanks
    You know, an intriguing side bar to so called newly found compassion, is the interesting timing as to for months on end, Caesar decreed hands off for crazy bitch, despite increasingly strong objections from every mod in the room. But during that reign of terror, 95% of crazy bitch's mindless attacks were aimed squarely at "Gracy", whom Caesar had long come to despise because she steadfastly refused to fall in line with his teachings.

However once "Gracy" was gone, crazy bitch's days were numbered and she's still gone. What happened to infinite patience? Well, suppose the infinite patience strategy for Dr. Caesar's mental patient was not at all just therapeutic, but also that the mental patient was being used as a proxy weapon to constantly and publicly berate "Gracy" because it gave him personal pleasure.

Once the target was gone, and the proxy starts disrupting the forum as a whole because the lunatic rantings are no longer hyper focused on that one target, suddenly infinite patience gets tossed out the window because the natives are growing restless, and the much needed bottom line may be in jeopardy.
    If what you say is true — and for the record, I do think you could be correct in your analysis — then that makes him into even more of a Machiavellian than I already thought he was, and then I would even dare add the word "clinical" to it.

If it is true, of course, because there's also always such a thing as Occam's Razor, and it could indeed also have been serendipity. I guess we'll never really know what really went on underneath that beanie he's wearing now..

One could always argue that she's now being "counseled" in private, but were that the case, she could have been privately counseled the who time so that bird don't fly, and the timing of her dismissal remains quite suspect.
    Well, to be fair, from what I could see only a few days ago, she has been neither banned nor retired. She's listed as "on sabbatical", and she may have requested this herself. She also voluntarily went on a sabbatical when Gracy" was exposed as having been you, albeit that her sabbatical then didn't even last for a full 24 hours, because she came back right away, and then she immediately started spreading her incoherent ramblings all over that "Gracy has left Avalon" thread.

Two of the supposed super powers of high level OT's (Operating Thetans) in Scientology, are the ability to manipulate others and the world around them, when the environment and other people come to be viewed as personal chess pieces to be moved about at will, this certainly wouldn't be an outlandish possibility.
    I'm not well enough versed on the principles of Scientology, but I'll take your word for it.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (23rd February 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Catsquotl said, It's nice to hear that from a voice of experience.

Helping? Are you trying to help Bill with this thread? If that is your intention then the words here will fall into that mode. Bill will have to work to see these pages, he will need help. If he decides to take things to heart and see the results of his ways, he could be helped. He certainly won't be helped with coddling.

Aragorn did as much as any human could/would do. He helped Bill immensely. And got shat on for thanks. If you, Aianawa, want to help Bill and his pain body so badly perhaps you should go to Ecuador and have a pow wow with him.

Now that's just hilarious. You are the person who gives new and/or opposite meanings to words. It's your art. How would you think to advise in such a manner? If you really don't believe that communication happened between Bill and Aragorn over the time period that Aragorn helped him to solve his problems again and again, I'm not sure you are able to discern what communication between them means.

Good observation in terms of Scientology, Chris. The paranoia and shunning are standard practice. And the stalking. The only thing lacking is the prisons. So the ban hammer is the next best option.

Although, come to think of it, some threads go to prison and then just disappear...
    Gosh calm the hammer dear DT, will not return or start an energy game of words n accusations with you tennis wise, Saint Aragorn did well indeed, so will eye dear mirror.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2022)