Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Occult Scientific Conspiracy

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hain View Post
    Are you not complicit in this witnessing aswell? Or do you presumptuously choose to elevate yourself spiritually so far above the hum drum of subservient wretches whom you seek as an audience? You have a tone of arrogance that befits the brainwashed. Want to argue about it? Consult the Light Spirits, except mine choose not to argue, I do that for them as they are impeccable beautiful conurbations of perfection that dwarf mine own who seek the peace and love-like serenity on earth that yours seem to revel in moaning about. I question the validity of such beasts' motives...

Science is a smokescreen of a pharse in a spiritual quest for truth that belittles God, Spirit man and animal.....agreed. But I offer you this: If I wished to convince others that people are ruining cheese, I would not crusade across Holland or France with a pack of Dairylee preaching about its' creaminess, in a world of fromage that affronts the palette with bitterness. I would go somewhere where cheese is unheard of, not where most the populace laps up good quality cheese. That could potentially be damaging rather than productive.

Or is that your purpose here on TOT?
    I do not consider any human being to be a subservient wretch, only a nasty mind would consider to call us this.

You also consider that we are all brainwashed, do you know something we don't?

You also seem to have some purpose relating to quoting the beast...why?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thetruthoflife For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by thetruthoflife View Post
    I do speak English, but I do not propose that I have an intellectual stance using it....do you?
    Do I propose you have an intellectual stance speaking English? No, I really don't. I was looking for a way to account for the meandering inanity in your posts. If English is not your first language, it is possible that any point you have is being occluded by translation difficulties. If it is, all you seem to offer is pugnacity and combativeness.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th October 2014), Cearna (16th October 2014), mojo (16th October 2014), monk (16th October 2014), Sooz (16th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Having a difficult time truthforlife and please help me...reading your replies, I would not have known they are spoken from a spiritual healer.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th October 2014), Cearna (16th October 2014), monk (16th October 2014), Sooz (16th October 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    in my observations at present any person who has had a awakening and have become a more spiritual person within themselves have a certain characteristic.
    they enjoy life.
    they are more humble to creation.
    they are patient and have understanding(then again can be quick tempered if the need arises?)
    they do not follow a enitie ,or being giving them information(could this information be false?)
    they are aware of a sto but also aware that a sts is just important as how can you be a sto if your not in fine fettle yourself?
    they let go of ego the best they can and become a more patient and understanding person.
    trying not to be judgmental with people who are starting to their path and are angry and frustrated at the lies and the truth that they are beginning to understand.
    usually they have a connection with source no matter how small and they have recognized this.

they offer no advice but patience and understanding as every persons experience differs from each other.

how are we to learn if we do not go through the experience?is there such thing as a spiritual healer?
    for me a spiritual healer would be a friend who helps you go through the circumstance of the situation.
    there you will learn really what needs healing and what is learned from the experience.
    everybody,s path is different and when people are vulnerable they do seek outside influences to help them instead of looking within and answering their own questions.

at the end of the day you have only yourself to answer too.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th October 2014), Cearna (16th October 2014), Sooz (16th October 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    in my observations at present any person who has had a awakening and have become a more spiritual person within themselves have a certain characteristic.
    they enjoy life.
    they are more humble to creation.
    they are patient and have understanding(then again can be quick tempered if the need arises?)
    they do not follow a enitie ,or being giving them information(could this information be false?)
    they are aware of a sto but also aware that a sts is just important as how can you be a sto if your not in fine fettle yourself?
    they let go of ego the best they can and become a more patient and understanding person.
    trying not to be judgmental with people who are starting to their path and are angry and frustrated at the lies and the truth that they are beginning to understand.
    usually they have a connection with source no matter how small and they have recognized this.

they offer no advice but patience and understanding as every persons experience differs from each other.

how are we to learn if we do not go through the experience?is there such thing as a spiritual healer?
    for me a spiritual healer would be a friend who helps you go through the circumstance of the situation.
    there you will learn really what needs healing and what is learned from the experience.
    everybody,s path is different and when people are vulnerable they do seek outside influences to help them instead of looking within and answering their own questions.

at the end of the day you have only yourself to answer too.

Observation, you mean study of humanity without their knowledge or will?

Awakening is not simply about spirituality, this is only one form of awakening. Many humans have demonstrated a spiritual attack awakening, and when you have been a victim of a psychic/spiritual attack, unlike pure spiritual circumstance you no longer ignore the relevance of the evil circumstance.

Involved in this circumstance obviously no longer allows for enjoyment of life, but like most humans I do try to enjoy what life I live.
    Most humans who are spiritually wise, live in a life circumstance that removes their life choices from acts of evil intent or involvement with evil expression. Some of us have no choice because our personal spiritual life has been included in scientific occult acts of evil.

I do not follow any entity, and am informed by light beings who do not identify themselves. Identification of an entity is done for the human purpose of belonging to an ego. It does not mean that the information is not real or true, just because they need a self reassurance of an identification as a spiritual interaction.

I do not judge others on a spiritual basis, but I also will not allow evil occultists to try to attack my information or harm my innocent family simply because they themselves chose to be evil. I truly am tired of being personally insulted on websites whilst I try to assist my family who unlike myself have not yet been attacked.

When an evil choice is used to harm the innocent spirit, these human beings should believe that the light spirits will ensure that human life is protected from their evil acts. This also involves allowing one of their own loving spirits to gain an attack so that they can warn everyone else.

A spiritual Healer is identified by the personal experience. I am not born a Healer, I became a Healer simply through my own personal life application, which proved spirit to me in that experience.

At the end of the day, is nighttime. This application happens again and again and cannot be controlled and never will be. But if evil occult scientists want to practice ending the day, then obviously it will get ended one day in the daytime. Only self experience is the day that you will experience as a self.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thetruthoflife For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th October 2014), ronin (16th October 2014), Sooz (16th October 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    Having a difficult time truthforlife and please help me...reading your replies, I would not have known they are spoken from a spiritual healer.
    They are written by a human being who has led a life involving spiritual healing. They are now written by a human being involved in spiritual healing who was evilly, psychically attacked by occult science practices, detailing the informed state to other innocent human beings.

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post
    Do I propose you have an intellectual stance speaking English? No, I really don't. I was looking for a way to account for the meandering inanity in your posts. If English is not your first language, it is possible that any point you have is being occluded by translation difficulties. If it is, all you seem to offer is pugnacity and combativeness.
    I do not need to use language descriptions that cause a normal human being as a self expression to have to use the dictionary to advise themselves about the use of language as a verbal insult. Sophism, is employed by the CIA as a tactic on Forums.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to thetruthoflife For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Hi thetruthoflife, have you been reading here long before you joined? I am just wondering because ive been here for quite some time and dont recall coming across anyone who struck me as an evil occultist. From my experience here, many hav come to their "awakening" via a challenging life/and or experience.

Maybe you could talk about what concerns you in a private thread where members can get to know you a bit more, this way, you may even gain a little help in our conversations and get to know pepole here by their responses- "you will know them by their fruit"- again, Welcome to TOT,lb

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

777 (16th October 2014), Altaira (16th October 2014), ronin (16th October 2014), Sooz (16th October 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Hi thetruthoflife, have you been reading here long before you joined? I am just wondering because ive been here for quite some time and dont recall coming across anyone who struck me as an evil occultist. From my experience here, many hav come to their "awakening" via a challenging life/and or experience.

Maybe you could talk about what concerns you in a private thread where members can get to know you a bit more, this way, you may even gain a little help in our conversations and get to know pepole here by their responses- "you will know them by their fruit"- again, Welcome to TOT,lb
    Thank you for your welcome.

I do understand that we exist in a circumstance of self expression. I understand that life is lived as an experience. Yet also in life is the condition of abuse of our experience that relates to spiritual wisdom itself. None of us can call ourselves wise without knowing the precepts used against us as evil. Therefore if evil intent has now changed as a self expression in our life, then it also needs to be taught to assist to maintain our spiritual innocence which is being abused because of Scientific occultism.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thetruthoflife For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th October 2014), lookbeyond (16th October 2014), Sooz (16th October 2014)