Page 229 of 258 FirstFirst ... 129179219226227228229230231232239 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Late night.

Hell, there already is serious butt hurt. But I get it - when the wake up call is made a lot of people will not handle it well.

The great wake up call.

Ironically, it may be over your mobile phone. Remember the trumpet emergency message?

When people lose enough is my guess. The mind control has dummy downed the courage. We are a true race of cowards. Enough already? No, these people on unemployment beg for more abuse.

They demand it.

How does the V/I/Free Masons get their way? They pay for it with printed money. These people have manifested a reality some of us are horrified by.

I like beer - not battle ships. Interesting how technology has advanced and these war dinasours could probably be taken out by a satalite. What a waste of life.

Like riding on the train to a prison camp there will be some that see the error in our ways and some that don’t. I keep hoping thd transition is easier than it looks like it will be.

The bad guys have planned a long time. They had V help. How good guys are in power is hard to imagine. The trumpet is almost our last hope as he won a rigged election and is deeply hated by his enemies.

Me? I hope he is a trojan horse. Teflon Don. Nothing sticks yo the dude...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th September 2020), modwiz (28th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Question: if one of the most deadly viruses in our history is transmitted through water droplets from speaking, sneezing, etc. (from the mouth) why isn’t it illegal to kiss?

Add in: millions don’t even know they have it.

Question: why is sex itself legal without a mask?

It seems the best way for it to transfer is by kissing, heavy breathing sex and the closest contact and exchange of fluids.

Question: why is it legal to sleep with some one?

I’m waiting... had enough yet?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Speaking, coughing, sneezing, heavy breathing, etc. transfer the virus but direct lip to lip contact doesn’t? They have a test where you spit into a thingy?

So mouth to mouth contact would be the number one way to transfer the most deadly virus in history yet it’s not talked about? Two people can go somewhere, get infected, and then kiss?

How many kisses in the world per day?

Social distancing covers kissing? No need to discuss the number one way it can spread as they shut everything down to save lives?

We have been duped.

What is the agenda? Ah yes, the Hegelian dialectic. A virus causing global death/fear that must be battled at all costs except shoving your tongue is someone’s mouth. In fact according to the dialectic kissing someone on the mouth would be a form of homicide.

Attempted murder.

The solution? Mail in votes/election fraud, removal of rights, a vaccine, etc. Everything is in place except the vaccine. But it’s coming.

Not a bad return on investment. Social distancing probably aids targeting. Go ahead and disagree. It probably does. How quaint.

So it has worked well. Lives permanently changed. Because of China “they” say. Russia snd China are the bad guys all over again. Read Chris’s books and you will find a different Russia. Interesting I can’t find any reference to Illuminati control in China? It’s a black hole of information.

Insanity. For now it looks like the vaccine is a go. Economic problems are coming as well. I’m not smart enough to say exactly when but it looks like they are well under way.

Break on through to the other side...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The open letter to Belgian authorities resonates as truth to me.

I recommend reading it.

When is enough, enough?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th September 2020), Elen (28th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Masks are still mandatory in places. They cause health problems including oxygen deprivation, etc. How about we stop unannounced spraying of whatever into our air?

Did they change what they spray? Why the masks?

Looks like everything Chris stated about the hard way is in swing. The longer you loose a right got the harder it is to get back... When will it end?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th September 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    End ?, this is atm the change that must be known, felt, noone is not part of this world wide change but first one needs to know there is a problem, omg the corruption, the 4am narrative, the cv19 lockstep, the rings of putrid becoming seen, false looked up to leaders of religeons, business, sport, media and families had to be and will be outed, great times, amazing times, be at peace as all is purrfect.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Orbs (29th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Change is great Aianawa. Agreed. You put a positive spin on it and that is a good thing. I’ve actually said it but my posts mainly show how the bad guys are so visible.

Exposure doesn’t mean it is seen.

Every single day now is a new trumpet epic event. 170 million in campaign laundering. No taxes paid. I bet today he is accused of sodomizing a sheep.

October is here. I have concluded no major bad guy event will occur because they want mail in votes. HOWEVER the good guys need to make a move.

It would be incredible to see federal arrests of a few of the rouge governors... or real visible take downs. They have a lot of options so to list them all is a waste of time.

The world could break on through to the other side...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    From what I know thd covid test is shoved up your nose. At least it was and still is. I hear it sucks.

If covid lives in your mouth and is transmitted by your mouth why didn’t everyone just spit into a cup or swab your tongue?

Why are thd swabbing derp in the nasal cavity?

All the facts gone add up. I don’t believe any tests results etc. Thd magical morph to you can have it snd not know it is about as much proof required to show it is beyond overstated.

The revised CDC numbers map to this overstated crime against humanity. It makes you wonder why the trumpet is going along with it?

We predicted a second wave last February. They claim it’s started. There claims hsvd always been false.

Until the rouge governors are stopped some will live a daily life of terrorism attack.

Domestic terrorism: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.

There is the definition from the FBI website. Thd media has engaged in a campaign to further ideological goals etc. Nobody is held accountable.

We live in a state of chaos. I/free masons have a saying order out of chaos. Their tool is thd hagalian dialectic. It seems countless individuals are above the law. It is a coup. A state of anarchy.

October is hearby designated “good guy month.” It is time thd very laws passed to harm us are used against the coup. October is show time.

We shall see...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Big companies are swallowing up smaller ones. Why that’s not good for the economy.

Headline.

Consolidation.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Nothing on MSM can be believed after the 94% reduction by the CDC.

Nothing Coronavirus is accurate.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Apparently the debate was odd. What a shocker. It’s a dog fight.

I don’t think it’s even worth watching.

Here we are. October. What’s going to happen will. We all have a lot to gain by the good guys making a move.

As far as the planet goes I am unable to communicate with Her. I was just reading in. fools First Step where tribal shamans would communicate with Her.

Maybe I should download an app. Ha ha ha

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th September 2020), modwiz (30th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Busy day for me.

I was thinking about 30 degrees north latitude. On a map it runs through Washington DC snd Fukushima. I think it’s extremely close to the pyramids. Lots of activity on this line.

The corona deaths reported in the news say 200,000 now. What happened to the 94% Change from 154,000 to 9000? We went from 9000 to 200,000 in 30 days?

Dean your nose but breathing on someone can kill them?

Kissing is ok?

When the scam is this obvious and prople go along with it what more proof is there we have a problem?

Add in 5G. An invisible system. I’d say on paper it doesn’t look healthy or to our benefit. Does 5G map to the United Nations flag? The grid? I thought Chris said it was already active? Maybe 5G is it?

Aianawa, we may be headed to a better world but the control grid of human beings is off the charts and escalating. It’s not a game...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    The game is over, we won. We are now in a movie, an obvious one, enjoy the movie from whichever knowing place you wish.

So so much has not happened that msn etc said would, tisa movie this election.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Orbs (30th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I disagree. We haven’t won yet Aianawa.

We one becomes prematurely complacent all hell breaks lose. We need to earn thd next paradigm through sacrifice etc.

Best to you though.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    what has not happened is the coalescence of reality. Trump has managed to keep his fantasy going with the help of his helpless. It won't last forever. Trump hasn't performed his final act yet, but he is moving in that direction ... the final act of such as he is self destruction with as much collateral damage as can be realized. The future and its history takes time, the most beautiful sleight of hand is the one that invokes disaster while the perpetrator fades off into the dustbins of foggy history. I'm sure you are aware of that, Aianawa, just witness Tartaria.

Trump's TRUE supporters are not normal.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st October 2020)