Page 168 of 258 FirstFirst ... 68118158165166167168169170171178218 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    We hope prior to knowing sometimes, imo it will appear for you, blessed as you are to so many what ifs n nots.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th January 2020), Elen (8th January 2020), Emil El Zapato (7th January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    I would like to emphasize I do not believe nuclear war will happen. The media will do its best to scare, etc. However, I don’t think nuking is allowed. I simply want buy into it.

I believe we saw an attempt off CA years ago. It was by all reason a missle launch. It was not sea serpent, a rabbit, a flying tennis racket, etc. The point is it was defeated.

Whatever happens I support we occasionally get help. Many of you will disagree and that’s fine. I also hope this whole thing goes nowhere.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th January 2020), Elen (8th January 2020), Emil El Zapato (7th January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    As earthlings we have been minimized. All other races travel freely throughout the universe. A very small population does use military space ships but the rest of us do not.

Add in our souls were split. Super minimized. Add in stripping us of truth. Add in shackling is with religion. What is left?

Teenie weenie physical lumps akin to children. This implies those that have freely minimized us are child molesters. It’s time for them to be treated as such and face the maximum punishment allowed by law.

Punishing these sicktards is vey difficult. They cards are so stacked against us one of them could be brought to trial and go right out the back door of a prison and taken to Th he base on the moon or Mars for example. We would never know.

Punishment for these crimes requires a public prison where the public is free to view the prisoner daily. Those guilty of crimes allowing for capital punishment also need to be public. Tv is not good enough. The public needs to verify.

I’m am unaware of any of those guilty of the crimes against humanity being punished. I see them heavily rewarded with free everything including security. I’d say it is as backwards as it gets.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th January 2020), Elen (9th January 2020), Emil El Zapato (9th January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It’s almost impossible to know what the hell is going on anywhere with all the lies in thd media. I read stuff snd it’s psycho babble bullshit.

I read they are shooting camels to cull them in Australia? It looks like the fires there have done a lot of damage. If the V threat to live there is still in play I just can’t hardly handle that. It’s insane.

Back to work soon. I’ll be safe there. Ha ha ha

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th January 2020), Elen (9th January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris spent a lot of energy writing etc. about the Annunaki fantasy story and the Hawthor. While many dismiss this as rubbish I can assure you there are thousands of following who covet these tall small headed beings.

One of those followers is a friend of mine. How do you think that makes me feel?

Whatever. I suppose the issue is it is real. I don’t know what’s being done about it. I don’t know the link between what’s going on in Australia with the V but Chris warned those who would listen they wanted it for their home. It looks like the dude is on to something as we watch it deteriorate over the past years.

Sure, there is ocean. But from what I can learn the drought is severe. Coincidence? You decide. It doesn’t look like one to me.

Add in the so called elite buy into the Annunaki bullshit and I’d say there is more to all this than 99.99% of anyone is willing to believe. I can’t blame them because of the mind control but that doesn’t mean the problem isn’t real.

It’s very real. And I can’t seem to do a damn thing about it. I’m tired of the bad guys always winning. Aren’t you?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th January 2020), Elen (9th January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    On Before it’s news there is an article about thd annunaki coming after us if we strike Iran. Pooty gave the warning.

Read it for yourself. It’s too weird. Now the Annunaki gods are coming to get us.

I saw something about an airplane being shot down? Passengers? Blamed on Iran?

The lies and manipulated are so easy to see a Labrador can see it. The bad guys are not giving up.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th January 2020), Elen (11th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I saw something about an airplane being shot down? Passengers? Blamed on Iran?
    Yes, a Boeing 737 belonging to a Ukrainian airline company. There are no survivors. The current consensus appears to be that it was accidentally hit by one of Iran's missiles that were intended for the US American base in Iraq that was attacked in retaliation for the assassination of Soleimani by the US military.

But then again, it was a Boeing 737, and they have recently garnered themselves a reputation for crashing out of their own volition.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (11th January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Interesting to compare the alleged crash site of the plane in Pennsylvania on nine Jaun Jaun to thd one in Iran.

In PA there was nothing but a dent in thd ground. No evidence of a plane.

Look at thd evidence in Iran.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th January 2020), Dreamtimer (10th January 2020), Elen (11th January 2020)

Thanks
    Interesting to compare the alleged crash site of the plane in Pennsylvania on nine Jaun Jaun to thd one in Iran.

In PA there was nothing but a dent in thd ground. No evidence of a plane.

Look at thd evidence in Iran.
    Good point indeed.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th January 2020), Elen (11th January 2020), Orbs (10th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Possible reason. The recent crash indicate the plane came apart at altitude. 911 did a header
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th January 2020), Dreamtimer (10th January 2020), Elen (11th January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There was no evidence of a plane. Planes do not sublimate. Even the Lockerbee (sp)? Scotland crash from full altitude showed a plane. Clearly showed a plane.

The Rentagon and the field in nine Jaun Jaun showed nothing. There was no plane. And nobody is questioned. Does that give us any clues how rigged it really is?

Building 7 full of Enron records fell because of the moon phase?

It’s a total lockdown. It’s a police state. They are untouchable...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th January 2020), Dreamtimer (10th January 2020), Elen (11th January 2020), Emil El Zapato (10th January 2020)

Thanks
    There was no evidence of a plane. Planes do not sublimate. Even the Lockerbee (sp)? Scotland crash from full altitude showed a plane. Clearly showed a plane.

The Rentagon and the field in nine Jaun Jaun showed nothing. There was no plane. And nobody is questioned. Does that give us any clues how rigged it really is?
    Donald Rumsfeld, who was Secretary of Defense in those days, made a slip of the tongue on national TV and said that the plane above Pennsylvania had been shot down.

There was also a credible report from a female whistleblower of the US Army who stood guard outside the room where the decision was made to shoot down the plane, because it was headed toward a no-fly zone ─ something to do with Camp David. This was corroborated by another whistleblower later, who claimed that he was the pilot from the Air National Guard who shot down the plane with a missile from underneath the wing of his F-16 fighter.

As for the Rent-a-Gun™ ─ I've improved your spelling of the main building of the US Armed Farces ─ one of the generals there also had a slip of the tongue on camera and said that a missile had hit the building. All things considered ─ the speed, the low altitude, et al ─ I think this would be the most plausible explanation.

Engine parts from a single jet engine were found outside the Rent-a-Gun™, and neither of the two manufacturers of jet engines for the type of jet airliner that was claimed to have hit the building recognized those parts as belonging to their own inventory. From what I've seen, the parts would however have been consistent with a cruise missile.

The crucial question however is: who was in on it, and who was not? Personally, I don't think Bush Jr. would have been in on it, because he was a loose cannon. Dick Cheney on the other hand may have been in on it. I don't think Rumsfeld was in on it, but I'm not sure. Rumsfeld was behind the systematic torture and humiliation of prisoners of war at Abu Ghraib, over which a couple of low-ranking non-commissioned officers were court-martialed and sentenced.

Building 7 full of Enron records fell because of the moon phase?
    Building 7 had not been hit by any debris from the Twin Towers, nor had it been hit by any plane. There was however a fire ─ in a single office, on the opposite side from the Twin Towers, and that office was where the Enron papers were stored, indeed ─ and Larry Silverstein admitted on camera that he had Building 7 demolished because of that fire. What was also interesting is that both of his children worked at the WTC, and both of them just coincidentally happened to have taken the day off that day.

A fire in a single office in a skyscraper with eleventy-hundred offices, and they had to bring down the whole building because of that? Yeah, right, we so believe it.

What was also interesting was the fact that a female reporter from the BBC reported Building 7 as having collapsed while it was still standing, and clearly visible behind her. She was about 30 minutes early with her announcement.

It’s a total lockdown. It’s a police state. They are untouchable...
    Yes, alas.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th January 2020), Elen (11th January 2020), Emil El Zapato (10th January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well Aragorn you seem to be well versed. The rabbit hole goes so deep it’s beyond our vocabulary to describe. Drivers license or passport found on the sidewalk?

Drills? Free fall speed? Jets ordered to stand down? Double insurance? Silverstein thd “pull it” actor? Steel sent out to sea to China? Bush/Roosevelt in a grade school classroom? Didn’t leave? A speech 12 minutes later saying conspiracy speech would not be tolerated? A suspension of free speech? Parrot Act legislation ready 13 minutes later?

Had enough? Think it was rigged? Actors in place reading scripts making mistakes? Thd sky different based on camera angle? Cloudy? Sunny?

These people were never investigated. We don’t really stand a chance....

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th January 2020), Elen (11th January 2020), Emil El Zapato (10th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I don't believe it happened that way...there would be records...remember? Americans are ridiculously stupid...in particular the authoritarian tight ass that won't order any bathroom paper for himself until he has the request in triplicate...signed by him...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th January 2020), Elen (11th January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Very late so as usual I read stuff. Everything I read it seems is full of fear. We will be told to fear sleeper cells for god knows how long. Borderline genius. I had to look under my bed just to make sure.

The invisible bogey man is not new by any means but they morph the name to fit the times. We don’t fear “communists” anymore but “sleeper cells” are a different story. Commies mainly stayed in their containers with cushy powerful jobs. Sleeper cells are outside the home container in the target container.

The beauty is they can be everywhere and anywhere. They are covert and stealthy. You won’t know until it is too late. They can poison the water, release whatever, do whatever.

Never ending perpetual fear laced with suspicion with hotlines to rat potential sleeper cells out.

Genius. They can use dogs as suicide bombers. The solution is more protection. More genius.

I think we can all see the hagalian dialectic is the tool of choice. The corruption cannot be described using our vocabulary. I know like 2 people in my entire life that understand what’s going on regarding absolute corruption. Chris wrote how we can get past it.

Unfortunately Chris’s world is an invisible world. Full soul beings, Sidhe, Farey, the Merlyn, Semi-physical beings, the Eraths consciousness, gaurdians, etc. are all invisible by almost any measure. All of it is very difficult to believe because it is invisible to almost everyone.

Seeing is believing. So why don’t the invisible good guys simply reveal themselves and blow everyone’s mind and tip the scale changing the mass consciousness of the planet and empower everyone to defeat the bad guys?

Why don’t they reveal themselves? Reassure everyone? Get them out of the Matrix?

I don’t care what answer anyone gives. The fact it is all a secret to 99.99999% of everyone is difficult to explain and needs to change. The good guys need to show people what they are missing and reveal themselves. Empower people with truth and level the playing field.

We need help. So few people have seen a semi-physical being that is on our side. I’ve never heard of one instance of anyone seeing a full soul human other than Chtis writing what it is like.

Let’s get going... We need the lives we should be living.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th January 2020), Emil El Zapato (12th January 2020)