Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Interview of Contactee Sherry Wilde

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    In the video I posted of the Benjamin Fulford and Robert David Steele joint presentation on their view of what's going on in the world, I heard Benjamin say we're going to kill you:

[...]

I don't know how literally we should take him, there, however. I don't know what he meant.
    Benjamin Fulford is not to be taken literally, and best not even contemplated too much. He's a grandstander at best, and paid disinfo at worst.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th March 2018), Elen (5th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018), WantDisclosure (4th March 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    He's a grandstander at best, and paid disinfo at worst.
    No, he's not.

Much of the "intel" he shares will not be true, just as any intel from any source, no matter who it is, is going to be untrue sometimes. That is the nature of the beast.

Fulford is a sincere individual in my view.

He may have "Illuminati" in his ancestors, however; I'm not sure about that. But even Illuminati family members can sometimes be "white hats."

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th March 2018), Dreamtimer (5th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th March 2018), Elen (5th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018)

Thanks
    Benjamin Fulford is not to be taken literally, and best not even contemplated too much. He's a grandstander at best, and paid disinfo at worst.
    No, he's not.

Much of the "intel" he shares will not be true, just as any intel from any source, no matter who it is, is going to be untrue sometimes. That is the nature of the beast.

Fulford is a sincere individual in my view.
    That's what you say about a number of equally questionable other individuals as well, in spite of having been presented with all the evidence to the contrary. So I guess we're just going to have to wait and see.

Personally, I'm not going to be holding my breath, though.

He may have "Illuminati" in his ancestors, however; I'm not sure about that. But even Illuminati family members can sometimes be "white hats."
    I'm not even so sure that he truly would be of an Illuminati bloodline. All of the so-called Illuminati bloodliners I've seen and/or spoken to so far turned out to either be hoaxers, people with psychiatric or substance abuse issues, or psychopathic storytellers with an ego-driven agenda.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th March 2018), Elen (5th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Argon, for a guy running (essentially) a tin-foil hat operation, you are:
    1) not wearing yours
    2) making fun of us who do.

...so what up, dude? Lost it? Having a bad week?
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 4th March 2018 at 20:22.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th March 2018), Dreamtimer (5th March 2018), Elen (5th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), Kathy (6th March 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018), WantDisclosure (4th March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Argon, for a guy running (essentially) a tin-foil hat operation, you
    1) are not wearing yours
    2) are make fun of us who do.

...so what up, dude? Lost it? Having a bad week?
    First of all, I am not running this forum, I am only the administrator. And both the forum and I myself have evolved over time, because we've all been through these woo-woo phases, when we ourselves were only just beginning to wake up and we didn't know who or what to believe. We look at things from all angles, and while there are definitely exceptions, the vast majority of us is by now capable of telling a storyteller from an actual insider, whistleblower, witness or whatever.

Secondly, I am not making fun of you — I've tried to make that clear in this post here. However, I have seen Fulford's interviews and I've read his statements, and if he ever said anything that was true, then it's because it was already in the mainstream news. Everything else he's been spouting is the same old crap that we've been hearing for years already from the likes of Steven Greer, Stephen Bassett, Kerry Cassidy, Bill Ryan, David Wilcock, Gordon Duff, Alfred Lambremont Webre, Michael Salla, and all those other talking heads. The mass arrests (including the whole Bush family), the epic battle between the white hats and the black hats, and so on.

The truth is far less romantic than this "good guy, bad guy" Hollywood-style conspiracy movie. There are only very few white hats, and they are generally not to be found in government. You can't survive there as a white hat, because by definition, that kind of work entails that you would do unethical things, and white hats don't do unethical things. Besides, if a white hat were to be found out, then they'd kill him/her or discredit them in such a way that their life is ruined for all of eternity. You should already know by now how vindictive, merciless and sadistic the black hats are. Just look at how the Deep State (or whatever you want to call them) went after Bradley/Chelsea Manning, after Julian Assange, and after all those other whistleblowers. And even after Gary McKinnon, even though he wasn't even a US citizen.

What you will find in government is dark grey hats and black hats, and the dark grey hats are only fighting the black hats because the dark grey hats have an agenda of their own — one that does not put the whole of humanity first, but which puts them and their agendas first. The dark grey hats are only the wannabe successors to the black hats.

Look at Donald Trump. "Oh, he's the Savior, he's the Saint, because he's fighting the evil globalists." Seriously? A guy who wants to build a wall between the USA and Mexico because he hates immigrants is a saint? A guy who puts his own family members in important positions of power is a savior? A misogynist who has extramarital affairs and doesn't mind groping a few other females is a savior? A man who threatens to bomb the shit out of North Korea with nukes is a saint? The second coming of Jesus, perhaps? Damn, and there I was, thinking that the new Messiah was Barack Obama. Because when he was first inaugurated, that's what everyone said about him — even over here in the Uro-Peeing Ewwnion.

Yes, Donald Trump does sound so very much like an altruistic and righteous man with high morals to me... not! But the "alternative community" says he's a savior, so it must be true. And then we've got David Will-Talk-About-His-Cock and Corey "Kentucky Fried Blue Chicken" Goode. And Simon "I was King Solomon and you were my wife in a previous life, so let me send you a picture of my penis" Parkes.

But Nibiru is coming, Nibiru is coming! And all the people who got shot in Vegas and at those high schools are all still alive, because the "victims" were crisis actors! And 5G is powered by an A.I. in the service of the New World Order! And the moon is a hologram! And the sky is falling, the sky is falling!

And anyone who's had a thorough scientific education, anyone who is truly empathic and can tell a lying psychopath from a mile away, and anyone who's been around long enough to hear the above-listed clowns all repeat themselves at nauseam, and who has seen people chase their own tails for just as long, well, they're all liars. Because our heroes David Wilcock, Kerry Cassidy, Bill Ryan, Gordon Duff, Benjamin Fulford, Steven Greer, Stephen Bassett, Michael Salla, Alfred "don't forget my middle name" Lambremont Webre, Corey Goode, Simon Parkes and Randy "Captain Kaye" Cramer are all legitimate, and they have suffered oh so much to come and tell us the truth.

Seriously people, get real. Yes, there are conspiracies. Yes, there is intelligent extraterrestrial life, and it has been visiting Earth — some good, some bad, some indifferent, just like here on Earth. Yes, reincarnation is real. Yes, there is a spiritual reality. But once you start turning everything into a Hollywood drama, you're only deluding yourself, and you're moving farther away from the truth than if you had stuck with the mainstream news and never even read anything on these so-called alternative forums.

Some people refuse to thank my posts just because they don't like reading what I have to say — maybe they should look up on the word "thanks", because a "Thanks" button is not the same thing as a "Like" button on Facebook. You know, that same Facebook which has a corporate-political agenda, and which spies on you and dictates what news you do and don't get to see, and where you expose all of yourselves, and your children, and your cats. That very same Facebook. And none of you are paranoid about Facebook, or Google, or Microsoft, or Apple. But you're all paranoid about Nibiru and what have you, in spite of the fact that there are people here who have actually studied sciences and who know their shit.

You're frightening yourselves with things that aren't real, and because of that, you're missing all the things which are real, and which are out to get you. And I just happen to be the guy who's pointing that out to you. You don't have to like it. But I'm not participating in a popularity contest. I'm not trying to get elected. I am simply here to tell you about all of the things your hopeful eyes are missing out on when you let those self-proclaimed gurus lead you by the nose to their new Garden of Eden.

Because that's what a real friend does. He tells you the truth, rather than flatter you or indulge you in your self-delusion. And he tells you because he wants to help you, because this is the stuff that you need to hear, whether you like it or not.

It's a dirty job — and an effing ungrateful one at that — but somebody's got to do it. And I have too much of a conscience to just sit back and watch you guys chase your own tails for the umpteenth time. So I guess I must be the one who was chosen by fate to do that dirty job then, and to suffer the ingratitude that comes with it. So be it.

At least none of you will be able to say that I haven't tried. Because unlike in spoken conversations — where people do conveniently seem to forget that I've warned them in advance — this here is written text, which gets archived and backed up on a regular basis.

In the end, it matters not what you decide upon. You are all responsible for your own choices. I've had a shitty life so far and I'll probably die a shitty death, but at least I'll die knowing that my conscience is clear. This isn't even my planet to begin with. I'm only quickly dropping in for a couple of decades to slap you all upside the head and then I'll be gone again.

</rant>

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th March 2018), Elen (5th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), enjoy being (5th March 2018), Fred Steeves (4th March 2018), jcocks (17th March 2018), Kathy (6th March 2018), sandy (7th March 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018), The One (6th March 2018), Zebowho (6th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    You didn't mention the Teletubbies being the keepers of the keys to the ancient cabinet filled with the elixir of life and that they are really shape shifting aliens who have come here to sing lullabies to the youth and ferret them away from their true destiny as top online players of first person shootem up games.

So it must be real.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th March 2018), Dreamtimer (5th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th March 2018), Elen (5th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), Kathy (6th March 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018), The One (6th March 2018)

Thanks
    First of all, I am not running this forum, I am only the administrator. And both the forum and I myself have evolved over time, because we've all been through these woo-woo phases, when we ourselves were only just beginning to wake up and we didn't know who or what to believe. We look at things from all angles, and while there are definitely exceptions, the vast majority of us is by now capable of telling a storyteller from an actual insider, whistleblower, witness or whatever.

Secondly, I am not making fun of you — I've tried to make that clear in this post here. However, I have seen Fulford's interviews and I've read his statements, and if he ever said anything that was true, then it's because it was already in the mainstream news. Everything else he's been spouting is the same old crap that we've been hearing for years already from the likes of Steven Greer, Stephen Bassett, Kerry Cassidy, Bill Ryan, David Wilcock, Gordon Duff, Alfred Lambremont Webre, Michael Salla, and all those other talking heads. The mass arrests (including the whole Bush family), the epic battle between the white hats and the black hats, and so on.

The truth is far less romantic than this "good guy, bad guy" Hollywood-style conspiracy movie. There are only very few white hats, and they are generally not to be found in government. You can't survive there as a white hat, because by definition, that kind of work entails that you would do unethical things, and white hats don't do unethical things. Besides, if a white hat were to be found out, then they'd kill him/her or discredit them in such a way that their life is ruined for all of eternity. You should already know by now how vindictive, merciless and sadistic the black hats are. Just look at how the Deep State (or whatever you want to call them) went after Bradley/Chelsea Manning, after Julian Assange, and after all those other whistleblowers. And even after Gary McKinnon, even though he wasn't even a US citizen.

What you will find in government is dark grey hats and black hats, and the dark grey hats are only fighting the black hats because the dark grey hats have an agenda of their own — one that does not put the whole of humanity first, but which puts them and their agendas first. The dark grey hats are only the wannabe successors to the black hats.

Look at Donald Trump. "Oh, he's the Savior, he's the Saint, because he's fighting the evil globalists." Seriously? A guy who wants to build a wall between the USA and Mexico because he hates immigrants is a saint? A guy who puts his own family members in important positions of power is a savior? A misogynist who has extramarital affairs and doesn't mind groping a few other females is a savior? A man who threatens to bomb the shit out of North Korea with nukes is a saint? The second coming of Jesus, perhaps? Damn, and there I was, thinking that the new Messiah was Barack Obama. Because when he was first inaugurated, that's what everyone said about him — even over here in the Uro-Peeing Ewwnion.

Yes, Donald Trump does sound so very much like an altruistic and righteous man with high morals to me... not! But the "alternative community" says he's a savior, so it must be true. And then we've got David Will-Talk-About-His-Cock and Corey "Kentucky Fried Blue Chicken" Goode. And Simon "I was King Solomon and you were my wife in a previous life, so let me send you a picture of my penis" Parkes.

But Nibiru is coming, Nibiru is coming! And all the people who got shot in Vegas and at those high schools are all still alive, because the "victims" were crisis actors! And 5G is powered by an A.I. in the service of the New World Order! And the moon is a hologram! And the sky is falling, the sky is falling!

And anyone who's had a thorough scientific education, anyone who is truly empathic and can tell a lying psychopath from a mile away, and anyone who's been around long enough to hear the above-listed clowns all repeat themselves at nauseam, and who has seen people chase their own tails for just as long, well, they're all liars. Because our heroes David Wilcock, Kerry Cassidy, Bill Ryan, Gordon Duff, Benjamin Fulford, Steven Greer, Stephen Bassett, Michael Salla, Alfred "don't forget my middle name" Lambremont Webre, Corey Goode, Simon Parkes and Randy "Captain Kaye" Cramer are all legitimate, and they have suffered oh so much to come and tell us the truth.

Seriously people, get real. Yes, there are conspiracies. Yes, there is intelligent extraterrestrial life, and it has been visiting Earth — some good, some bad, some indifferent, just like here on Earth. Yes, reincarnation is real. Yes, there is a spiritual reality. But once you start turning everything into a Hollywood drama, you're only deluding yourself, and you're moving farther away from the truth than if you had stuck with the mainstream news and never even read anything on these so-called alternative forums.

Some people refuse to thank my posts just because they don't like reading what I have to say — maybe they should look up on the word "thanks", because a "Thanks" button is not the same thing as a "Like" button on Facebook. You know, that same Facebook which has a corporate-political agenda, and which spies on you and dictates what news you do and don't get to see, and where you expose all of yourselves, and your children, and your cats. That very same Facebook. And none of you are paranoid about Facebook, or Google, or Microsoft, or Apple. But you're all paranoid about Nibiru and what have you, in spite of the fact that there are people here who have actually studied sciences and who know their shit.

You're frightening yourselves with things that aren't real, and because of that, you're missing all the things which are real, and which are out to get you. And I just happen to be the guy who's pointing that out to you. You don't have to like it. But I'm not participating in a popularity contest. I'm not trying to get elected. I am simply here to tell you about all of the things your hopeful eyes are missing out on when you let those self-proclaimed gurus lead you by the nose to their new Garden of Eden.

Because that's what a real friend does. He tells you the truth, rather than flatter you or indulge you in your self-delusion. And he tells you because he wants to help you, because this is the stuff that you need to hear, whether you like it or not.

It's a dirty job — and an effing ungrateful one at that — but somebody's got to do it. And I have too much of a conscience to just sit back and watch you guys chase your own tails for the umpteenth time. So I guess I must be the one who was chosen by fate to do that dirty job then, and to suffer the ingratitude that comes with it. So be it.

At least none of you will be able to say that I haven't tried. Because unlike in spoken conversations — where people do conveniently seem to forget that I've warned them in advance — this here is written text, which gets archived and backed up on a regular basis.

In the end, it matters not what you decide upon. You are all responsible for your own choices. I've had a shitty life so far and I'll probably die a shitty death, but at least I'll die knowing that my conscience is clear. This isn't even my planet to begin with. I'm only quickly dropping in for a couple of decades to slap you all upside the head and then I'll be gone again.

</rant>
    Hey, I still love ya bro! Rant on!
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 6th March 2018 at 15:12.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2018), Dreamtimer (6th March 2018), Elen (7th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), Kathy (6th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Double rant? Will fix.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th March 2018), Elen (7th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), Kathy (6th March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Double rant? Will fix.
    ...keyboard bounce? Dunno...

Btw, I love Argon’s rants. He writes so well, I don’t care how many times he insults me...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2018), Dreamtimer (6th March 2018), Elen (7th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), Kathy (6th March 2018)

Thanks
    ...keyboard bounce? Dunno...

Btw, I love Argon’s rants. He writes so well, I don’t care how many times he insults me...
    I don't believe I would have written anything to insult you, but if I have, then I apologize, because that was never my intent. My rant was directed at the so-called alternative community at large.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th March 2018), Elen (7th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), Kathy (6th March 2018)

Thanks
    I don't believe I would have written anything to insult you, but if I have, then I apologize, because that was never my intent. My rant was directed at the so-called alternative community at large.
    Bro, I’m with you on the Tin-Foil hat wankers. I like to insult them too!

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2018), Dreamtimer (7th March 2018), Elen (7th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), Kathy (6th March 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Bro, I’m with you on the Tin-Foil hat wankers. I like to insult them too!
    A lot said with just a few words :batman

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th March 2018), Dreamtimer (7th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I listened to the bit where Fulford talks about coming after the military contractors and the families that own them if they don't start space exploration. Robert right away puts a hand on him and takes over talking.

Is it a common theme with these folk that we need to get off the planet?

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th March 2018), Elen (7th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), WantDisclosure (17th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Actually, my internal antennae give me the gut feeling that Gordon is the “real deal” for the most part... or at least a damn sight more so than some if not most of the so-called “white hats” out there . Maybe he is just on of the lighter grey hats?

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th March 2018), Dreamtimer (17th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th March 2018), Elen (17th March 2018), WantDisclosure (17th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Attachment 1999

"You have to respond with love to everything."

She (Sherry Wilde) was referring to the cabal being brought down, as in the attitude of "truth and reconciliation."

I agree with that.
    I vaguely remember Robert David Steele talking about a truth and reconciliation attitude toward the cabal when he was being interviewed some time ago about his #UNRIG initiative.

He was talking about the United States Congress in relation to many of them being put into compromising positions so that the minions of the Deep State could then blackmail them, and the fact that the President of the United States has the power to pardon, and if an agreement could be made between these Congresspeople and advocates who are trying to stop human trafficking, by the Congresspeople identifying the parties who blackmail them, the information gained that way could then be put to good use.
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 17th March 2018 at 19:26. Reason: Clarify

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (17th March 2018), Elen (18th March 2018), Kathy (18th March 2018)