Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Chester's Chatter

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chester View Post
    [...]

In addition, Trump is going after some of the sub-factions (and industries) of the underworld factions which suggest to me "the controllers" are allowing a change "there" and this could mean the "winding down" of the practices used by some factions... practices that involve Satanic Ritual Abuse and Satanic Ritual Sacrifice. This then may result in a more effective eradication of human trafficking, especially child trafficking and pedophilia. And this is where Q comes in (and why, IMO, its is an Operation and not a "larp" and thus certainly not a hoax as "some" so wish.
    That's where you're wrong. He's not going after anything specifically, and he's certainly not going after any "Deep State" or "Illuminati". In addition to that, Q has been outed by one of its own insiders. So let me wrap it up for you one more time.

Q is in fact a group of computer geeks who were involved with Trump's 2016 electoral campaign. Being genuine alt-righters, they were also involved with 4Chan, where some of them were moderators. They were already playing out their LARP there earlier, but under a different guise, namely that of an FBI insider/whistleblower. This was still before Donald Trump was elected as president, but they were already rallying support for him by posting as much dirt on Hillary Clinton ─ both genuine dirt and manufactured dirt from the never-ending imagination of the far-right ─ as they could come up with.

Then they were kicked off of 4Chan and they moved to 8Chan, a similar message board, created by other ex-4Chan moderators. The "FBI insider/whistleblower" persona was traded in for a new identity, namely "Q". And not only is that a LARP just like their previous one, but given its (and Trump's) fanatic following, they also now concretely act as a propaganda machine to keep the faith high in Trump the alt-right Messiah, so as to make sure that he gets re-elected, and if he does ─ which is very likely, given who his electoral opponent is ─ so as to make sure that Trump will continue receiving support from the same following as he already had before.

[...]

I like that he sleeps three or four hours a night (means he adds somewhere near 20% of time to be productive with regards to consensus reality).

[...]
    That's just because he has ADHD. It's the hallmark of his presidency, and the reason why he is dubbed Captain Chaos™. And that is also why he appears to be going after certain businesses, while in reality, they merely happen to be what irks him during that particular time of the month. Unless of course he's going after notable US Democrats, because he passionately hates those, and he'll always set some time aside to go after them.

The truth of the matter is that, as president of the United States of America ─ a country with over 300'000'000 inhabitants, the most productive military-industrial complex in the world and the greatest arsenal of nuclear weapons on the face of the planet ─ he doesn't have a single clue about what the hell he is doing. He's just winging it, and his advisors are undoubtedly having a hell of a hard time trying to keep him in check.

Donald Trump is not a man of principles and values. He's an impulsive, opportunistic, racist, misogynist and relentless narcissist who doesn't give a rat's tail end about anything or anyone other than his own ego, and the support from the big corporations that got him into the White House and is still keeping him there in spite of all his blunders.

And you can take that to the bank.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2020), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2020), Elen (25th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (22nd May 2020), Lord Sidious (23rd May 2020), Wind (23rd May 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    You still have a problem with 'we', Chester? It's such a commonly used word with so many meanings depending on context.

I've already explained myself. There's no need to perseverate.

The illegal aliens are here for economic reasons. As in cheap labor.

Blaming the government is using it as a whipping post. If the powers that be, as in the donors and shareholders, didn't want this labor, the government would have stopped it long ago.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2020), Aragorn (22nd May 2020), Elen (25th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (22nd May 2020), Wind (23rd May 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    [...] There's no need to perseverate. [...]
    Is that Americanese for "persevere"?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2020), Elen (25th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (22nd May 2020), Wind (23rd May 2020)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    What's a vasectomy got to do with Covid-19?
    I don't need a condom anymore

Name:  PPE.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  63.5 KB

Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I did read the letter and the article.

It is propaganda Sam and you should know it. The Tea Party action group is well-known for pressuring people into signing bogus pledges and letters or they withdraw their support. Also, the doctors that signed it (600 out of a million or more ain't a lot) are probably tea party members themselves. They do make some valid points, but the overall narrative and message of the letter and the article is hogwash, it fails on the level of basic logic.
    I see that your opinion is that it is propaganda. I hope your opinion serves you well. My opinion agrees with the 600 doctors. I believe my opinion is based on science and common sense. I believe your opinion is based on "that which you wish to be true."

But does it really matter who thinks who is right? All that matters is "what is and what will be." Right?
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2020), Aragorn (22nd May 2020), Emil El Zapato (22nd May 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    You still have a problem with 'we', Chester? It's such a commonly used word with so many meanings depending on context.

I've already explained myself. There's no need to perseverate.

The illegal aliens are here for economic reasons. As in cheap labor.

Blaming the government is using it as a whipping post. If the powers that be, as in the donors and shareholders, didn't want this labor, the government would have stopped it long ago.
    You post indicates you didn't read mine or, if you did, you didn't understand it.

I did not blame the government - in fact, with regards to the US government, it is the people who are "technically" supposed to be in charge. And for that reason, what happens in the US is the responsibility of the people and so, if the people like the results of the actions of the government they empowered and "elected" (haha), or, on the other hand, do not like the results, they only have themselves to pat on the back or blame.

That point was clearly made and I find it odd you interpret I "blamed the government."

As for "the powers that be," I completely agree, but I circle back to whose fault is it (at least here in the good ole USA) that "the powers that be" run the show?

"Well after all, it was (and is) you and me."

Our collective, outer reality is simply a reflection of our collective consciousness anyways... so why not start by taking responsibility for it? That's how I look at it anyways and that's what I do. What others do is what others do and its not my problem.

I want some perseverate with my covfefe, please.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2020), Aragorn (22nd May 2020), Dreamtimer (25th May 2020), modwiz (23rd May 2020), Wind (23rd May 2020)

Thanks
    I want some perseverate with my covfefe, please.
    Yeah, and then next thing you're going to ask for scrambled eggysamples too.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2020), Chester (22nd May 2020), Dreamtimer (25th May 2020), Elen (25th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (23rd May 2020), modwiz (23rd May 2020), Wind (23rd May 2020)

Thanks
    That's where you're wrong. He's not going after anything specifically, and he's certainly not going after any "Deep State" or "Illuminati". In addition to that, Q has been outed by one of its own insiders. So let me wrap it up for you one more time.

Q is in fact a group of computer geeks who were involved with Trump's 2016 electoral campaign. Being genuine alt-righters, they were also involved with 4Chan, where some of them were moderators. They were already playing out their LARP there earlier, but under a different guise, namely that of an FBI insider/whistleblower. This was still before Donald Trump was elected as president, but they were already rallying support for him by posting as much dirt on Hillary Clinton ─ both genuine dirt and manufactured dirt from the never-ending imagination of the far-right ─ as they could come up with.

Then they were kicked off of 4Chan and they moved to 8Chan, a similar message board, created by other ex-4Chan moderators. The "FBI insider/whistleblower" persona was traded in for a new identity, namely "Q". And not only is that a LARP just like their previous one, but given its (and Trump's) fanatic following, they also now concretely act as a propaganda machine to keep the faith high in Trump the alt-right Messiah, so as to make sure that he gets re-elected, and if he does ─ which is very likely, given who his electoral opponent is ─ so as to make sure that Trump will continue receiving support from the same following as he already had before.

That's just because he has ADHD. It's the hallmark of his presidency, and the reason why he is dubbed Captain Chaos™. And that is also why he appears to be going after certain businesses, while in reality, they merely happen to be what irks him during that particular time of the month. Unless of course he's going after notable US Democrats, because he passionately hates those, and he'll always set some time aside to go after them.

The truth of the matter is that, as president of the United States of America ─ a country with over 300'000'000 inhabitants, the most productive military-industrial complex in the world and the greatest arsenal of nuclear weapons on the face of the planet ─ he doesn't have a single clue about what the hell he is doing. He's just winging it, and his advisors are undoubtedly having a hell of a hard time trying to keep him in check.

Donald Trump is not a man of principles and values. He's an impulsive, opportunistic, racist, misogynist and relentless narcissist who doesn't give a rat's tail end about anything or anyone other than his own ego, and the support from the big corporations that got him into the White House and is still keeping him there in spite of all his blunders.

And you can take that to the bank.
    It is my opinion, you have so much totally wrong and much of the rest half wrong in this post... and that I only wish to bring it to your attention and provide you the space to figure out which is which. BUT! If you stated it all as 'your opinion' (which much of my posts state about mine), there would be the opportunity to have that "meeting place" where perhaps we could find some common ground... which is my desire. What say you?

And I say this out of love and friendship, Aragorn... posts like the one I quoted are perfect examples of severe authoritarianism. And, maybe I have been wrong, but I never sized you up to be a fan of authoritarianism.

It's just a ride

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2020), Aragorn (23rd May 2020), Elen (25th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (23rd May 2020)

Thanks
    It is my opinion, you have so much totally wrong and much of the rest half wrong in this post... and that I only wish to bring it to your attention and provide you the space to figure out which is which. BUT! If you stated it all as 'your opinion' (which much of my posts state about mine), there would be the opportunity to have that "meeting place" where perhaps we could find some common ground... which is my desire. What say you?

And I say this out of love and friendship, Aragorn... posts like the one I quoted are perfect examples of severe authoritarianism. And, maybe I have been wrong, but I never sized you up to be a fan of authoritarianism.
    I don't see any authoritarianism in any of what I wrote there. I don't consider pointing out the facts as any kind of authoritarianism.

Also, that which you have stated to be only my opinion (and "wrong") about "Q" was already factual public knowledge more than a year ago ─ in late 2018, as the matter of fact. In addition to that ─ and the following words are only my opinion ─ I think that it's (1) highly unlikely that there truly would be some secret military insider working together with Trump against "the Deep State" because ─ pardon my French ─ Donald Trump is too fucking stupid to even tie his own shoelaces, and (2) that this "insider" would then also be posting cryptic messages about this alleged battle against "the Deep State" on a far-right message board known for its abundance of misinformation and lack of intelligence.

In my not so humble opinion, the credibility of such a scenario in and of itself wouldn't even survive the selection as a plot for a Marvel comic. But ─ and I apologize for once again stepping on sensitive US American toes ─ I guess you have to be an American to believe in that shit. Because that's where all the make-believe and the pseudoscience come from, such as the anti-vaxx movement, the NWO conspiracy theories, the Covid-19 conspiracy theory, the 5G conspiracy theory, and ─ let's not forget, last but not least ─ the Great Commie Scare.

As for my description of Donald Trump's psyche, I stand by everything I said about him, and I'm not going to be debating this subject any longer. There's no point.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2020), Chester (23rd May 2020), Elen (25th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (23rd May 2020), Lord Sidious (23rd May 2020), Wind (23rd May 2020)

Thanks
    I don't see any authoritarianism in any of what I wrote there. I don't consider pointing out the facts as any kind of authoritarianism.

Also, that which you have stated to be only my opinion (and "wrong") about "Q" was already factual public knowledge more than a year ago ─ in late 2018, as the matter of fact. In addition to that ─ and the following words are only my opinion ─ I think that it's (1) highly unlikely that there truly would be some secret military insider working together with Trump against "the Deep State" because ─ pardon my French ─ Donald Trump is too fucking stupid to even tie his own shoelaces, and (2) that this "insider" would then also be posting cryptic messages about this alleged battle against "the Deep State" on a far-right message board known for its abundance of misinformation and lack of intelligence.

In my not so humble opinion, the credibility of such a scenario in and of itself wouldn't even survive the selection as a plot for a Marvel comic. But ─ and I apologize for once again stepping on sensitive US American toes ─ I guess you have to be an American to believe in that shit. Because that's where all the make-believe and the pseudoscience come from, such as the anti-vaxx movement, the NWO conspiracy theories, the Covid-19 conspiracy theory, the 5G conspiracy theory, and ─ let's not forget, last but not least ─ the Great Commie Scare.

As for my description of Donald Trump's psyche, I stand by everything I said about him, and I'm not going to be debating this subject any longer. There's no point.
    Please, do me a kindness and link me to "the facts" source information so I can educate myself. An authoritarian tells you what to think (tells you "what the facts are" without sourcing "the facts") instead of sharing sources and allowing people to draw their own conclusion.

If you have the sources for what you claim "are facts" and those sources are verifiable/legitimate, then I will agree they are facts and I will edit my post.

So do me a kindness and "link me baby!"

I will add... I see a great deal of deeply embedded anger which, for some folks, can lead to health issues... so, do whatcha gotta do to get past all that, in the end, we are all ONE right?

It's just a ride

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2020), Aragorn (23rd May 2020), Emil El Zapato (23rd May 2020)

Thanks
    Please, do me a kindness and link me to "the facts" source information so I can educate myself. An authoritarian tells you what to think (tells you "what the facts are" without sourcing "the facts") instead of sharing sources and allowing people to draw their own conclusion.

If you have the sources for what you claim "are facts" and those sources are verifiable/legitimate, then I will agree they are facts and I will edit my post.
    I do not have a direct link to the sources of that information, because I myself was never interested in that material, and I had already considered it an implausible hoax from the start. However the (limited) Wikipedia page is credible enough, and it links to several other sources.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2020), Elen (23rd May 2020), Emil El Zapato (23rd May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanks to the great governor of California's infinite wisdom -

California doctors say they've seen more deaths from suicide than coronavirus since lockdowns

Doctors in Northern California say they have seen more deaths from suicide than they’ve seen from the coronavirus during the pandemic.

“The numbers are unprecedented,” Dr. Michael deBoisblanc of John Muir Medical Center in Walnut Creek, California, told ABC 7 News about the increase of deaths by suicide, adding that he’s seen a “year’s worth of suicides” in the last four weeks alone.

DeBoisblanc said he believes it’s time for California officials to end the stay-at-home order and let people back out into their communities.

"Personally, I think it's time," he said. "I think, originally, this was put in place to flatten the curve and to make sure hospitals have the resources to take care of COVID patients. We have the current resources to do that, and our other community health is suffering."

Kacey Hansen, a trauma center nurse at John Muir Medical Center for more than 30 years, says she’s worried not only about the increased suicide attempts but also about the hospital’s ability to save as many patients as usual.

"What I have seen recently, I have never seen before," Hansen said. "I have never seen so much intentional injury."

Businesses across California have started defying stay-at-home orders imposed by Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom, and hundreds of protesters have hit the streets, making the argument that the orders were only meant to flatten the curve of the virus’s spread, which Newsom himself said was achieved in mid-April.

Suicide has been an increasingly significant problem across the country as the coronavirus outbreak caused stay-at-home orders that led to unemployment and stress.

By late March, more people had died in just one Tennessee county from suicide than had died in the entire state directly from the virus.

A study published in early May suggested that the coronavirus could lead to at least 75,000 deaths directly brought on by anxiety from the virus, job losses, and addiction to alcohol and drugs.

Another study conducted by Just Facts around the same time computed a broad array of scientific data showing that stress is one of the deadliest health hazards in the world and estimated that the coronavirus lockdowns will destroy 7 times as many years of human life than strict lockdowns can save.

Earlier this week, more than 600 doctors signed their names on a letter to President Trump, referring to the continued lockdowns as a “mass casualty incident” and urging him to do what he can to ensure they come to an end.

[Reporter Chester obtained this quote from on of the citizens of the great State of California] - "'We' so much love our great leader and all he has done for 'us' - the great job he's done in dealing with this virus scurge."
    Last edited by Chester, 23rd May 2020 at 01:53.

It's just a ride

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2020), Elen (23rd May 2020), Emil El Zapato (23rd May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Here's something to consider Chester and it is important:

There are approximately 200,000 physicians in the U.S. Apparently ~600 of them hold the same opinions as you do. That factors to about 0.003 of the U.S. physicians 'thinking' the same as you do. I got to tell you those numbers indicate what is termed a statistical 'outlier' and you should know that. Statistical outliers are called outliers because they are unusual. In this particular case, I wouldn't use the term unusual, I would call it just plain weird.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2020), Aragorn (23rd May 2020), Chester (24th May 2020), Elen (23rd May 2020), Wind (23rd May 2020)

Thanks
    Just watch what happens

It's just a ride

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th May 2020)

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2020), Elen (25th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th May 2020), Wind (24th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Hang in there naysayers, the narrative has already changed as have the timelines, we are the news now , all you n me , nice, what news one shares is important.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Chester (27th May 2020), Elen (25th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th May 2020)