Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Whistleblower Interview from Bill Ryan and Christine

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts

Re: New Whistleblower Interview from Bill Ryan/Christine

Quote Originally posted by Headless Horseman View Post
    I'm not going to post it anywhere I couldn't give a rats rectum about their feathers, but I'm not posting it because I don't knowingly spread disinfo or made up stuff, & anyway they posted it in PUBLIC on youtube with donation appeals & asking for members lol, it's all a big game.

Maybe Bill wants a new conservatory on his villa ?
    This is erm...spiralling into a sort of bias "them and us manner" which is not the sort of comments I would not have expected from you of all people HH!
    Get thasen down ti Warlock Arms fella for a reet pint of Theakstons Old Peculiar.
    The ale isn't free.... but worth every last drop.

Russ

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Chickadee (2nd November 2014), Ria (31st October 2014), Woody (31st October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts

Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post

...... they, AI, do not need to prepare you.......
    "They" or "It" does have to develope the environment in which it operates here. The sudden developement of a global electronic digital network raises a big red flag for me.

150 years ago humans were controlled but only very crudely.

Imagine an artificial intelligence working to merge closely with us ( for whatever reason ). Ask youself what that would look like, long term going from horse n buggy to google glass in about a hundred years. Meanwhile it would be building up it's macro communications too. It's networking around the galaxy will also be growing.

In this solar system, it would probably start work on the biggest 'projects' first and keep them going while it does the numorous little things.

Does anyone here know the first recorded sighting of rings around Saturn?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Calabash (31st October 2014), Chickadee (2nd November 2014), Highland1 (1st November 2014), Ria (31st October 2014), The One (31st October 2014), Woody (31st October 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts

Does anyone here know the first recorded sighting of rings around Saturn?
    I don't but the name INGO SWANN comes to mind
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Chickadee (2nd November 2014), Highland1 (1st November 2014), norman (31st October 2014), Sooz (1st November 2014), Woody (31st October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts

Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    "They" or "It" does have to develope the environment in which it operates here. The sudden developement of a global electronic digital network raises a big red flag for me.
    Completely accept and agree with that assessment. Which is one of the reasons I am looking to get some shungit for basic protection. The essential shield is our mind itself, but I wouldn't mind an extra help while asleep.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Calabash (31st October 2014), Chickadee (2nd November 2014), Highland1 (1st November 2014), norman (31st October 2014), Ria (31st October 2014), Woody (31st October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally posted by Abraham Van Helsing View Post
    I don't but the name INGO SWANN comes to mind

Perhaps you are thinking of Norman Bergrun?

That's a fascinating subject that has a massive red flag all over it.

Why do mainstream scientists dissmiss the rings as shattered moon or moons ? Even if it was such, why are the rings so perfectly flat. They look to me like they would ring like a bell if enough energy was targetted at them to make them do so.

That is one hell of an antenna that a radio-ham would die for
    Last edited by norman, 31st October 2014 at 21:38.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Chickadee (2nd November 2014), Highland1 (1st November 2014), Ria (31st October 2014), The One (31st October 2014), Woody (31st October 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts

Perhaps you are thinking of Norman Bergrun?

That's a fascinating subject that has a massive red flag all over it.

Why do mainstream scientists dissmiss the rings as shattered moon or moons ? Even if it was such, why are the rings so perfectly flat. They look to me like they would ring like a bell if enough energy was targetted at them to make them do so.

That is one hell of an antenna that a radio-ham would die for
    Nope there is a great thread on here somewhere in relation to Norman Bergrun i am talking about Ingo Swann who remote viewed Jupiters rings

Whoops just realised you said Saturn
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Chickadee (2nd November 2014), Highland1 (1st November 2014), Woody (31st October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally posted by Abraham Van Helsing View Post
    Nope there is a great thread on here somewhere in relation to Norman Bergrun i am talking about Ingo Swann who remote viewed Jupiters rings

Whoops just realised you said Saturn
    Well, Jupiter can serve a similar purpose.

SO, if you are scouting the solar system for good locations for large scale transmission and reception of some kind of signal, well, wouldn't you head straight for the biggest planets to build your "rings"?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Chickadee (2nd November 2014), Highland1 (1st November 2014), The One (31st October 2014), Woody (1st November 2014)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts

Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    but, there are so many similar accounts. I do not mean to belittle this experiencer's story, but his itemisation of varous milab programmes, makes not much of a difference relative to the core issue here..

i believe he experienced stuff, but i find it difficult to believe him and people in his position have been primed for the role from childhood..i do not accept that part as believeable. It is more spectacular for the audience, as a result, the very same audience may think they are spared from such machinations, but are they? are we? it's not linear, these technologies can grab you any time they deem useful.. they, AI, do not need to prepare you - one may be part of a programme and not have conscious knowledge of it to begin with and may only become aware of it way down the line.
    Good point. I wonder whether HH would provide his pov on this . . .? Also, what are the positive points of being an experiencer, apart from knowing your own truth? Maybe you'd prefer to comment on your Members Only thread . . .

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Chickadee (2nd November 2014), Highland1 (1st November 2014), Ria (1st November 2014), Sooz (1st November 2014), Woody (1st November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Well, Jupiter can serve a similar purpose.

SO, if you are scouting the solar system for good locations for large scale transmission and reception of some kind of signal, well, wouldn't you head straight for the biggest planets to build your "rings"?
    I have actually read it some place, don't remember where, that Jupiter has started to grow rings - much like Saturn's and that the very same EMVs are responsible for this development too.
    Makes you wonder, who employs the EMVs? Who are they in a service of? I know PA's experiencer didn't address this specifically, but the question does follow.

We'll crack it one day.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Chickadee (2nd November 2014), Highland1 (1st November 2014), Ria (1st November 2014), Woody (1st November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally posted by Calabash View Post
    Good point. I wonder whether HH would provide his pov on this . . .? Also, what are the positive points of being an experiencer, apart from knowing your own truth? Maybe you'd prefer to comment on your Members Only thread . . .
    The positives must be: advancing one's understanding of this particular reality, tho the "enhanced' understanding may be yet another layer of trickery.
    it's good to learn of secret programmes, not learn from them.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Chickadee (2nd November 2014), donk (3rd November 2014), Highland1 (1st November 2014), norman (31st October 2014), Ria (1st November 2014), Woody (1st November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts

The sudden developement of a global electronic digital network raises a big red flag for me.

150 years ago humans were controlled but only very crudely.
    We might have been in the horse and buggy age Norman but if such a superior intelligence truly existed, perhaps even millions of years old, I would imagine they had ways of controlling everything
    in a petri dish?
    I mean the human race are pretty clever in the short space of time we have been here but the intelligence of something potentially much more ancient would be perhaps beyond belief?

Russ

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Chickadee (2nd November 2014), Ria (1st November 2014), Woody (1st November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts

Galileo Galilei was the first to observe the rings of Saturn in 1610 using his telescope, but was unable to identify them as such. He wrote to the Duke of Tuscany that "[t]he planet Saturn is not alone, but is composed of three, which almost touch one another and never move nor change with respect to one another. They are arranged in a line parallel to the zodiac, and the middle one (Saturn itself) is about three times the size of the lateral ones [the edges of the rings]." He also described Saturn as having "ears". In 1612, the plane of the rings was oriented directly at the Earth and the rings appeared to vanish. Mystified, Galileo wondered, "has Saturn swallowed his children?", referencing the myth of Saturn's consumption of his children to prevent them from overthrowing him.[4] They reappeared again in 1613, further confusing Galileo.[5]

Early astronomers used anagrams as a form of commitment scheme to lay claim to new discoveries before their results were ready for publication. Galileo used smaismrmilmepoetaleumibunenugttauiras for Altissimum planetam tergeminum observavi ("I have observed the most distant planet to have a triple form") for discovering the rings of Saturn.[6]
    Ring theory and observations
    Robert Hooke noted the shadows (a and b) cast by both the globe and the rings on each other in this 1666 drawing of Saturn.

In 1655, Christiaan Huygens became the first person to suggest that Saturn was surrounded by a ring. Using a 50 power refracting telescope that he designed himself, far superior to those available to Galileo, Huygens observed Saturn and wrote that "It [Saturn] is surrounded by a thin, flat, ring, nowhere touching, inclined to the ecliptic".[5] Robert Hooke was another early observer of the rings of Saturn, and noted the casting of shadows on the rings.[7]

In 1675, Giovanni Domenico Cassini determined that Saturn's ring was composed of multiple smaller rings with gaps between them; the largest of these gaps was later named the Cassini Division. This division is a 4,800 km-wide region between the A Ring and B Ring.[8]

In 1787, Pierre-Simon Laplace suggested that the rings were composed of a large number of solid ringlets.[3]

In 1859, James Clerk Maxwell demonstrated that the rings could not be solid or they would become unstable and break apart. He proposed that the rings must be composed of numerous small particles, all independently orbiting Saturn.[9] Later, Sofia Kovalevskaya found that Saturn's rings cannot be liquid ring-shaped bodies.[10] Maxwell's theory was proven to be valid in 1895 through spectroscopic studies of the rings carried out by James Keeler of Allegheny Observatory and Aristarkh Belopolsky of Pulkovo Observatory.

The rings are named alphabetically in the order they were discovered.[11] The main rings are, working outward from the planet, C, B and A, with the Cassini Division, the largest gap, separating Rings B and A. Several fainter rings were discovered more recently. The D Ring is exceedingly faint and closest to the planet. The narrow F Ring is just outside the A Ring. Beyond that are two far fainter rings named G and E. The rings show a tremendous amount of structure on all scales, some related to perturbations by Saturn's moons, but much unexplained.[11]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rings_of_Saturn

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

boja (1st November 2014), Chickadee (2nd November 2014), Highland1 (1st November 2014), norman (1st November 2014), Ria (1st November 2014), Woody (1st November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks

.......Does anyone here know the first recorded sighting of rings around Saturn?
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    Galileo Galilei was the first to observe the rings of Saturn in 1610 using his telescope......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rings_of_Saturn
    Ok, that's a relatively recent recording of the rings.

I 've not read any of Sitchin's stuff, but, did he ever mention Saturn's rings being recorded way back whenever [ 5,000 years ago? ]

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Chickadee (2nd November 2014), Highland1 (2nd November 2014), Woody (2nd November 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts

Stuff Saturn, what about the rings around Uranus?
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Chickadee (2nd November 2014), Highland1 (2nd November 2014), Woody (2nd November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    Stuff Saturn, what about the rings around Uranus?
    what about the rings around Uranus?

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post: