Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast

Thread: When the Atlantis survivors wake up

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts

The NewEarth Channel Introduction

Another remake here...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th May 2018), Aragorn (15th May 2018), Dreamtimer (15th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (16th May 2018), enjoy being (15th May 2018), modwiz (15th May 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

Advanced Ancient Technology at the Crimea Sandstone Historic Quarries, 4 civilisations quarried here

I love the way Sylvie opens the doors to the Russian Documentaries...another remake

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th May 2018), Aragorn (15th May 2018), Dreamtimer (15th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (16th May 2018), enjoy being (15th May 2018), modwiz (15th May 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    The cutting is a fine mystery and a smoking gun. The Edward Leedskalnin documentaries seemed to hint at him copying Egyptian technology in his little workshop, and then it seemed he was electrically and harmonically working with the stone. Creating a vibration or something between points and then "ringing the bell". Also felt like he was somehow detaching the cut rocks from the gravity grid in a similar way, to levitate the rocks.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th May 2018), Aragorn (15th May 2018), Dreamtimer (15th May 2018), Elen (15th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (16th May 2018), modwiz (15th May 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

The Unknown pre-Roman Civilisations (1 of 3) - the official 'history' of the ruins

This is the result of the second NewEarth expedition to Italy in October 2016. How old is all of this and who built it?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw6AUndhHIE

from the comments

Outstanding video; First thing that comes to mind is paring induction with a capacitor throughout the circuit. You would have tank circuits in series around the stone. I can imagine the induction field opposing the capacitance field with resonance to the atomic resonating bonding field of the stone, replacing its attraction for gravity. 
    Drop Below ... I was reading some alternative theory on how the sun's heat gets to the earth via magnetic induction and it occured to me that Ed's "drop below" may be referring to the magnetic fields in the earth ... could the stome levitation be accomplished by setting up opposing magnetic fields between the ground and the stone? 

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th May 2018), Aragorn (16th May 2018), Dreamtimer (15th May 2018), Elen (15th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (16th May 2018), modwiz (15th May 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by enjoy being View Post

Yeah yeah...that would make the main-stream right on one point...namely...they were using copper-tools to cut stones, Now we just have prove it! Hey? Thanks for your interacting on the thread enjoy being!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th May 2018), Aragorn (16th May 2018), Dreamtimer (15th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (16th May 2018), enjoy being (16th May 2018), modwiz (15th May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Yeah yeah...that would make the main-stream right on one point...namely...they were using copper-tools to cut stones, Now we just have prove it! Hey? Thanks for your interacting on the thread enjoy being!
    I found out about Newearth from your thread here at TOT. Sylvie has begun a conversation that is being discussed all across the web by critical thinkers, it is an important discussion because most know it has to be kept open as we collect more data while holding the space that something is very wrong with official history. It's in the word itself, His Story. Whoever he/they are. We may not yet see 'them' but, we can sure smell them.

Thank you, Elen, for bringing this wonderful You Tube channel to our attention.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th May 2018), Aragorn (16th May 2018), Dreamtimer (15th May 2018), Elen (15th May 2018), enjoy being (16th May 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I found out about Newearth from your thread here at TOT. Sylvie has begun a conversation that is being discussed all across the web by critical thinkers, it is an important discussion because most know it has to be kept open as we collect more data while holding the space that something is very wrong with official history. It's in the word itself, His Story. Whoever he/they are. We may not yet see 'them' but, we can sure smell them.

Thank you, Elen, for bringing this wonderful You Tube channel to our attention.
    You know Rad...it's been a pleasure and I've kept it up regardless, because this stuff is important to me, and to the world at large. I don't need personal praise (although it's nice), but it's important to stay on course with what's needed. TOT gave me the platform and Sylvie knows it too! It started in the minds of a few (like yourself) and spread from there...can you remember the beginning? There you are...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th May 2018), Aragorn (16th May 2018), Dreamtimer (15th May 2018), enjoy being (16th May 2018), JRS (16th May 2018), modwiz (15th May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    You know Rad...it's been a pleasure and I've kept it up regardless, because this stuff is important to me, and to the world at large. I don't need personal praise (although it's nice), but it's important to stay on course with what's needed. TOT gave me the platform and Sylvie knows it too! It started in the minds of a few (like yourself) and spread from there...can you remember the beginning? There you are...
    Max Igan was on the Kev Baker show the other day and they opened the interview with the subject of hidden 'history'. The mud floods were given some time with other parts of the alternative timeline discussion. Too little for my taste although Max's main focus these days, the roll out of 5G, social ranking/credit (in China), is happening as we speak and is a clear and present danger.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th May 2018), Aragorn (16th May 2018), Dreamtimer (15th May 2018), Elen (15th May 2018), enjoy being (16th May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    This is the result of the second NewEarth expedition to Italy in October 2016. How old is all of this and who built it?

One of things I found interesting is that there are remnants of early language dating back to 18,000 years ago...that's a long time. These estimates, now that I think about it might be generated using 'language drift algorithms' but in any case that's a long time ago.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th May 2018), Aragorn (16th May 2018), Dreamtimer (16th May 2018), Elen (16th May 2018), enjoy being (16th May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Excited, found two I have not watched, on page two, dancing lol

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th May 2018), Dreamtimer (16th May 2018), Elen (16th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (16th May 2018), enjoy being (16th May 2018), modwiz (16th May 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

Unsolved Mysteries of the Past (Part 1 and 2)

With compliments of Kathy from Eye-Rise. She posted this and I think the info here fills some gaps here and there. Eric Von Däniken.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9doJSphkZNM

Ozark Mountain Publishing
    Published on 8 Mar 2018
    In part one of Erich’s presentation, he will explore a multitude of mysteries from ancient civilizations of the past, including the inscriptions on the Temple of Edfu in Egypt and its comparisons with the Second Book of the Kings in the Bible, the newest discoveries inside the great pyramid itself, the sarcophagus of Sekhemkhet of the 3rd dynasty of ancient Egypt, and a new translation of a 4300-year-old Sumerian text proving Extraterrestrial contact.

In his lecture, Erich will pose the following questions and more: Was there a war in the heavens? Did Extraterrestrials have sex with humans? Why should ETs look similar to us? Are we the offspring of an Extraterrestrial species? Did the gods create the humans “in their own image?” If so, which gods? And what about the distances between the stars – is it even possible to travel throughout the universe?

Among the other mysteries Erich will discuss are the Nazca Lines, a series of ancient geoglyphs located in the Nazca Desert of Peru, and similar designs found on other continents. All over the world humans have created gigantic pictures of such size that they can be seen only from the air. Erich will display photographs taken over Nazca which have never been published before. And of course, the designs on earth have to do with old writings. The tombstone of Palenque, Mexico, has always been interpreted in a classical archaeological manner. Now the two best epigraphs (translators) of the Mayan writings, Professors Steward and Steward (father and son) present a new translation.

Erich has 200,000 pictures of every mysterious place in his archives. He has published 39 books concerning the visit of ETs in the deep past of mankind. Since his first book Chariots of the Gods in 1968, Erich has become the number one expert in his field. And he makes it absolutely clear: This planet was visited by ETs in the past. Our Stone Age ancestors looked at these visitors as “The Gods,” which created the original mythologies and religions.

What is the Serapheum under the desert of Saqqara in Egypt? What was really inside the gigantic sarcophaguses found in the Serapheum? Were there living Chimeras in ancient Egypt, as Maneto and other historians of antiquity say? Which gods manipulated the DNA of animals? And why? Was Cheops, the Pharaoh of the 4th Dynasty, and the founder of the great pyramid? Where does the name come from? Some old documents suggest the true builder of the great pyramid was Enoch, the 7th patriarch before the great flood who was in very close contact with Extraterrestrials, which he called “Guardians of the Sky.” Enoch even quotes the names of his Extraterrestrial teachers. Will we find the missing books of Enoch somewhere in the great pyramid?

Erich shows the newest discoveries inside and under the pyramid. With incredible computer animations the audience will be transported into a world thousands of years in the past. Erich debunks the so called vision of the biblical Prophet Ezechiel and proves clearly what happened to Ezechiel in reality.

The gods of antiquity will return. This will be a shock for mankind. They left many signs in the past but our society is unwilling to see them. What happened 1917 in Fatima, Portugal? Why are even the Popes not telling the truth concerning Fatima?
    If you can spare the time...there's more...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBD2GcIHarA

In part two of Keynote Speaker Erich von Däniken’s presentation, he continues to explore a multitude of mysteries from ancient civilizations of the past, including the inscriptions on the Temple of Edfu in Egypt and its comparisons with the Second Book of the Kings in the Bible, the newest discoveries inside the great pyramid itself, the sarcophagus of Sekhemkhet of the 3rd dynasty of ancient Egypt, and a new translation of a 4300-year-old Sumerian text proving Extraterrestrial contact. In his lecture, Erich will pose the following questions and more: was there a war in the heavens? Did Extraterrestrials have sex with humans? Why should ETs look similar to us? Are we the offspring of an Extraterrestrial species? Did the gods create the humans “in their own image?” If so, which gods? And what about the distances between the stars – is it even possible to travel throughout the universe?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th May 2018), Dreamtimer (17th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th May 2018), modwiz (24th May 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Thank you, Elen. Erich has been doing this research for a very long time. No doubt he has some great stuff to share.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (17th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th May 2018), modwiz (24th May 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

New 2018 Discovery - Tracks of Ancient Maglev or Hover Crafts in Bulgaria?

Sylvie is exploring her own country's ancient sites with unexplained tracks and the fact that they do not make sense.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th May 2018), Dreamtimer (24th May 2018), enjoy being (24th May 2018), modwiz (24th May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Sylvie is exploring her own country's ancient sites with unexplained tracks and the fact that they do not make sense.

jeesh, I love the music ... enchanting.

I was going to suggest glaciation for the Bulgarian topography...nope...by what I could determine at least within recent geological history there was no glaciation in the area of Bulgaria... congrats... You have defeated me... just kidding, of course...
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 24th May 2018 at 13:31.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th May 2018), Elen (24th May 2018)