Page 123 of 258 FirstFirst ... 2373113120121122123124125126133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Borat, it means I have posted about it forever. I’ve brought it up 10 billion times. I think it is a MASSIVE problem.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th November 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Mussolini: Fascism should really be called corporatism, as it represents the complete convergence of state and corporate interests.

CT: Ignore the antics of politicians and bankers, political activism is now just a fast track to prison and/or death; concentrate on clearing your emotional debris, get your chakras back in balance, and ask [aloud] your Soul/HS to help you reintegrate.

[Neither of these 'quotes' are quite verbatim, but the sense is there.]

Mussolini could quite easily have been talking about the EU, US and UK [and Russia too, by the sound of it], where this process is almost complete; a revolving door between politics and business/finance has been in place for decades, and all parties pay mere lip service to 'democracy' while actually serving only their corporate masters [and lining their own pockets, of course].

My own long-standing news habit is proving very hard indeed to break, but I'm working on it...and on getting emotionally and physically well, on visualising a post-fascist world at peace and full of reintegrated Souls, and also on trying to attain complete honesty [while remaining benevolent!].

It's a big job, but I can't think of anything more constructive to do.
    Last edited by DMt., 15th November 2018 at 09:45. Reason: 'quotes'

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Borat (16th November 2018), donsan (18th November 2018), Dreamtimer (15th November 2018), Elen (16th November 2018), Herbert (15th November 2018), Ntonyo (19th November 2018), PairAlleles (19th November 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Clint Eastwood in The outlaw Jose Whales - “I ain’t got nothing better to do.”

God speed to those that try...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th November 2018), Elen (16th November 2018), Ntonyo (19th November 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It’s interesting to see the Trumpet from a perspective of helping or hurting reintegration.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (18th November 2018), Elen (18th November 2018), Ntonyo (19th November 2018)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

I think Inelia’s last message is thought provoking in relation to reintegration and those leaving the planet:

Particularly in relation to Chris Thomas' essay on the Earth written in 2012:
    https://www.scribd.com/doc/118953947...y-Chris-Thomas

WHAT IF EVERY SINGLE LOW FREQUENCY ADVOCATE WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE THE PLANET?
    What if I told you that, say, next August, every person who actively advocate their own or other people’s suffering, pain, anger and fear, will be removed from our planet. And that about 72% of the population would be gone from Earth. The 28% that are left behind, would be those who choose a world without pain, suffering, anger and fear. They would choose exploration, expansion, nurturing, sovereignty, conscious choice, joy, light, love, reconnection with each other and with Gaia and all her creatures. Reconnection with our larger family from this Universe.

What would you do? Would you stay or would you go?

And if you stayed, what would the earth look like if you wake up one day and only the people who are interesting and interested in you and your good works, have a base frequency that is high and actively work to improve our life here on Earth are with you? They don’t resort or subscribe to aggression, torture, pain, suffering, victimhood, martyrdom or savior energies. Instead, they are the embodiment of empowerment, nurturing and kind actions, thoughtful and joyful about life, enthusiastic about our present and our future together, ready to step into expansion of our collective group and the universe.

What if I said that if this was to happen, the Earth’s population would go back to what it was in the late 1920s. 2 billion people would stay on our planet. The rest, would move to a different planet where they can continue with their suffering, pain, wars and torture of themselves and others. They would see no difference in their reality, but would think that they are still on Earth.

What if you had a choice to say “yes” or “no” to this split, what would you say?

The Earth’s population is indeed splitting, but up to now we agreed to do it very slowly. We agreed to take 3 generations to do it in.

This conversation has been discussed at wwmn for the past two weeks or so. And within that conversation, one of the biggest concern was, “I want the split to happen, but will my loved ones choose the higher frequency experience? They are not awake, they are not working on themselves and fully drink the socially accepted kool-aid. The thought of them leaving hurts me.”

Another concern aired to those I have shared this question with, is, “I want to make the 28% but still indulge in negative BS. What if I miss the boat?”

It might not come as a surprise to realize that there are not 2 billion awake people on the planet. Not fully awake and working on themselves anyway.

It might surprise you to know that the most powerful low frequency advocators on the planet are awake and actively engaged with their own or other people’s suffering, pain, anger and fear.

So, first misconception is "awake = high frequency".

The other thing is that this split is not about religions, cultures or belief systems. What religion or belief system a person carries has nothing to do whether they make it into the 28% or not.

So... what is the deciding factor? It is a choice but how do we make it or how do we know what choice other people are making?

The way in which we can better understand this is to not so much think about a person being awake or asleep, or working on themselves or not, think about it as the people who are part of the 78% are those people who actively advocate their own or other people’s suffering, pain, anger and fear. These are the people who, if we collectively choose this outcome, would leave our planet.

The key words here are: “ACTIVELY ADVOCATE”.

It's hard to believe that so many people are very interested and keen on suffering and yet aren’t gun lords or bullies. And yes, a lot of that is from a very popular false belief system stating that it is the only path to God. Hmm… Something to think about.

In this case, would their belief that pain and suffering takes them to God dictate that they are part of the 78%? It very much depends on their level of commitment to that belief. How many things a day do they do to make others suffer and themselves suffer in order to achieve this goal? Or is it just a way to explain and give meaning to their own pain because it gives comfort and respite?

The difference between using this belief to give comfort and respite to themselves or others, and actively torturing themselves or others in order to reach God is huge. And basically illustrates who goes where.

Having read this far, I ask you, in this hypothetical situation of the human experience splitting so radically, what would you choose and why? If you are worried about your loved ones, have the "if" conversation with them, and you will get a good idea of who will stay and who will go. Ask your loved ones:

“What if I told you that next August, those people who actively advocate their own or other people’s suffering, pain, anger and fear, will be removed from our planet. What would you do?”

Or you can ask them, “what if I told you that from next August, there will be no more pain, suffering, war, torture or drama on the world. How do you feel about that?”

Some will clearly brighten up and smile, saying it would be heaven on Earth. Others will tell you it sounds boring and unexciting. Others will start defending the benefits of pain and suffering, war and chaos. You will have your answer.

Why am I, Inelia, asking you these questions?

This choice is real. But August 2019 is not the issue here. Although, if as a collective group we do choose a physical split in frequency of experience that is fast, that’s when it’s scheduled to happen. But the choice you make has to be something you do, not just think about theoretically.

This doesn't mean leave those you love, or leave your job, or abandon your house today. It means, be truthful, genuine, be high frequency without apology and let the pieces fall wherever they want to.

It does mean that you no longer lower your frequency or pretend you are someone or something else, a role, to make others more comfortable around you. It also means you start today.

It also means that when you do fall into low frequency experiences, feelings, thoughts and emotions, you are aware that you do so… and do something about it. You use whatever tools you have learned to process and deal with them. You know you are committed to only amplifying high frequencies on our planet. Guilt goes out the door with the rest of the low frequency items in your life because you are taking action to stop indulging in negative stuff.

And what about your loved ones? All I can say about your loved ones is that it is not a coincidence that the people around you are around you. When you stop pretending to be low frequency and stop indulging in low frequency stuff, you will be surprised at how many of them step up to that higher frequency. Lots!

This is it. What did you choose? And how does the Earth look like with everyone around you only interested in peace, love and the expansion of our high frequency collective awareness and experience?

In Joy/Light/Love
    - Inelia
    Last edited by Herbert, 20th November 2018 at 15:16.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (20th November 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I stopped trying to communicate with the Earth in English. I try at night in bed. I have never been successful. Now I’m using symbols including crop circles I make up.

My point is I bet all of us try to communicate with Her in our native language. I can’t see how She would know all these languages...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (20th November 2018), Elen (21st November 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks

One of the central propositions of New Wage/velon so-called-philosophy [so persuasively purveyed by Ms. Benz and all her ilk] is that we can somehow, without actually soiling our hands with the ugly, dirty, em-bare-assing work of truly clearing our 'negative BS', just somehow Rise Above! our dire emotional sicknesses and Ascend! to a higher state of being.

It's a very attractive proposition, of course - so many millions of people have fallen for it, and they help to keep the v on Earth by doing so.

Whatever paradise a near-future, fascism-oppression-and-psychopathy-free, peaceful Earth of full-Soul Humans may be, we are all, currently, still actively preventing it, by shirking our share of the collective emotional plague.

By this I mean the crazy rage, bitterness, hatred [including self-hatred, of course], guilt, shame, fear, cowardice, cruelty, greed and dishonesty that the past 7,000 years of pretty much undiluted horror has left in all our sub-human 25% souls.

Recently [and for quite a while, now I come to think of it] I'm finding myself dragged from sleep by thundering palpitations, several times a night. Tonight it was made very clear to me, while doing giveaway, that this is the result of my own still-uncleared share of all the above morbidities interfering with my [Higher Self, aka] Soul's primary access to my physical body, which as CT has pointed out is through the heart chakra.

We can't really blame people [or ourselves] for not wanting to confront and engage with all this horrible shite, it's the exact equivalent of handling the vilest raw sewage while clearing drains or cesspits; but choosing to ignore it all, while building a 'joy, light and love' fantasy image of our actual condition, is in truth choosing to sicken and die from it.

Of course this is held to be a perfectly valid choice, to give up on the Earth experience and return to our places of Soul origin; and surely we are all weary of our own and the collective sicknesses, and longing for peace and freedom; but to me at least it stinks of futility, cowardice, and ingratitude to the Earth.

We came here to learn and grow, this is apparently the only place in all the worlds where we can change; and as Jung once pointed out, we don't attain enlightenment by the contemplation of beautiful images, but by making the very real darkness in our 25%-souls conscious, and finding ways to first own, and then heal it.

This is where Ms. Benz betrays herself; she, and all her flowery ilk, will call this, not 'the actual work we came here to do', but 'addiction to suffering' or even just 'negative BS'.

Choose for yourselves, folks, but don't wait too long; the Soul is knocking at the door of the heart, right now, for all of us, and it grows louder every day.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (20th November 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I stopped trying to communicate with the Earth in English. I try at night in bed. I have never been successful. Now I’m using symbols including crop circles I make up.

My point is I bet all of us try to communicate with Her in our native language. I can’t see how She would know all these languages...
    I like the first proposition a lot, Orbs, it's very creative, I feel.

The second, though, strikes me as wildly underestimating the Earth Soul; I'd bet one couldn't even find a language that has ever existed on Earth that She didn't completely understand. If She chooses to communicate via symbols, feelings [or even volcanoes and quakes] that's Her choice and prerogative, and there are likely to be very good reasons for it.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (20th November 2018), Elen (21st November 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I think She May know Sanskrit. Chris referred to a lot of psychic communication being symbols etc.

It’s the same thing as saying god is a hunky with beard. Really? Why not a black guy? The Earth is going to make a crop circle in English? Swaheely? Farcy? Whatever language and they are the chosen people?

That inila chick is an idiot. Seriously?

Someone please name one thing the trumpet does to help integration? He’s funny?

Where’s the “hard way?” The v call “no joy” did they? Settle for the moon?

All that’s been done needs to be unwound. All the lies, murders, etc. remember that silly stuff? The genie is still in the bottle. How is a transition to a top good to be true paradise going to occur with all the lies, murders, truth still in the bottle?

Oh! I remember now. We can go st anytime and live in a bubble!

Whatever. No pain no gain seems to fit here. The “hard way” deferred to me. The control of money is strong. For now the status quo prevails. The genie is bottled.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Borat (23rd November 2018), Dreamtimer (20th November 2018), Elen (21st November 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Interesting nobody has commented on the genie is still in the bottle.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (21st November 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have enjoyed many of the posts lately. Thx...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    "Major Healey ... there has been a terrible mistake - I took a nap and didn't know!!"

I dream, the genie is still in the battle.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to PairAlleles For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris coined “the hard way” not me. The lid on truth remains tight.

I actually believe the Earth can change size rapidly. Shake is off like fleas. Have the final say. Chris wrote about Her patience having limits.

I think we need to hurry up. Just saying...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (21st November 2018), PairAlleles (21st November 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There is no urgency. No evidence that I can find shows urgency. All the evidence we are allowed to see by conventional means is censored.

No urgency to change is there to see.

Chris’s 2050 is on track...

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post

WHAT IF EVERY SINGLE LOW FREQUENCY ADVOCATE WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE THE PLANET?
    What if I told you that, say, next August, every person who actively advocate their own or other people’s suffering, pain, anger and fear, will be removed from our planet. And that about 72% of the population would be gone from Earth. The 28% that are left behind, would be those who choose a world without pain, suffering, anger and fear. They would choose exploration, expansion, nurturing, sovereignty, conscious choice, joy, light, love, reconnection with each other and with Gaia and all her creatures. Reconnection with our larger family from this Universe.

What would you do? Would you stay or would you go?
    I know some people actively think that we need suffering and pain to grow. However, for a long time, I have been certain that it is no longer necessary. Just the other day, I had a converstaion with a friend who is still very caught in pain from "childhood wounds". IMO she like many people define themselves by these wounds. I just don't know what to say as when I was her age, about 20 something years ago, I was not at all the same as I am now after years of clearing.

I would not particularly think that it makes sense to say... before when I was so caught there in this maelstrom THERE WAS still TIME FOR ME to release all the attachment to these experiences but not for HER now. One might have so many reasons for clinging to the past wounds including the sense that "forgiving (give away) all these "violations" would in some way mean one was denying that one's vulnerable "inner child" WAS hurt? It is definitely a process of releasing and replacing with new infornmation and new understanding.

As for MY CHOICE, it is exploration, expansion, nurturing etc.! It would be WONDERFUL to live with others in the attributes she mentioned and IMO suffering is not the best way to learn so lets try a new way!

And lately what has been bringing me the greatest inner comfort is a deep peace RIGHT NOW. I have a favorite word which conjures up lovely feelings.... CHERISH. I cherish myself and I have a desire to cherish others. I don't know what others feel about the word but for me it is ACTIVELY giving myself what my inner child wants. i also want to cherish other people, the animals in my life, the plants, the dirt, the sky. It does not have to wait for anyone else to grasp the irrelevance of suffering. I will to cherish what I meet now.

I'd like to say I never judge what I observe around me but I do.... I see so much that looks like self defeating stupidity that focuses on trivial nothing. I have been actively turning over all my judgements. I sincerely believe that there is no particular date when I experience what looks like heaven on earth. To me the day will arrive when I have arrived at harmlessness 100%. IMO all my judgements are toxins that I am responsible to neutralize.
    Last edited by Maggie, 26th November 2018 at 05:16.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Elen (26th November 2018), Herbert (27th November 2018)