Page 62 of 84 FirstFirst ... 12525960616263646572 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG - Discussion Archive

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lovechild View Post
    Thank you for your confirmation of Corey, Cobra. I wasn't worried but getting your seal of approval, even better. I hope he will/has contacted you. Time for unity.
    I agree totally with this...and much thanks to both Corey and Cobra for all their unselfish work for Humanity...

Below is an Excerpt from the latest Cobra Interview with Rob Potter, that rings very true with me, and I feel it would be ok to post here as it gives the big picture imho.

Excerpt:

. . . All these groups are down here interacting and it seems like they all have agendas in doing things – kind of using the earth as their own for whatever reason they want. What is changed now? Has humanity reached a level of sovereignty that we’re to be respected now and what is really going to change?

How do we know that these ET’s aren’t just fighting over our earth and peoples? I mean, you and I know. What can you give other people here in terms of confidence that these different groups that are vying for what’s going on here that it’s not going to be just another group with a slightly different viewpoint that we still may get exploited that even though they are a positive group they are not that hostile but that they might not manipulate us into treaties or agreements with them that might benefit them more than us? I mean, what’s really changed? How do we know that these benevolent groups . . . are they all going to leave us alone, or are they all going to be vying for influence here? And what’s changed so much that we can trust all of this new interaction that we are hopefully going to be seeing for the average person?

COBRA – OK. First, you need to understand that history does not repeat in cycles. It repeats in spirals. That means that evolution accelerates and each cycle is faster than the previous one. Those cycles converge. The convergence point of those cycles is the compression breakthrough. It simply means that there is a certain purification process taking place throughout the galaxy that converges on this planet. Because this planet is, number one, the prime real estate for the galaxy. This is why so many different races were claiming it for themselves. Second, it is the convergence point for the transformation of galactic darkness. As we are coming closer to the convergence point, things accelerate and escalate. This is exactly what is happening now. At the moment of the compression breakthrough, the light penetrates through and is victorious. This is the moment when the darkness and all those different races with those different agendas can not play their tricks any more because they will be cleared out. This is one aspect of the story. The other aspect is people many times tend to perceive the situation from a victim perspective. Oh, I’m a pure human and there are other races manipulating over my destiny, when in fact each person, each of us, is a sovereign being with full intention of the I Am Presence, and if you connect with that potential and practice it, you will not be able to be manipulated by any body with no Draconian overloads or any other being. All those fears are based on, I would say, not putting enough attention on your own connection with your own higher self and your own power of manifestation. End Excerpt.

And Again, thanks Corey and Thanks Cobra for All You Do for The Good of All Living.

LGF
    Last edited by Largo, 23rd April 2015 at 15:45.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Largo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd April 2015), Gretchen (23rd April 2015), Justin Deschamps (23rd April 2015), Param (23rd April 2015), Sheila (23rd April 2015), Silver Eagle (28th April 2015), SouthDelight (24th April 2015), Will.I.am (23rd April 2015)

Retired Member Germany
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    Anyone is free to comment here as long as they are respectful to others and do not actively derail the thread or try to create circular debates ("There's A Thread For That")... If they feel they are disrespected I would hope they would click on the "Report Post" option or send a PM to the TOT Staff though and not enter into open battle here.

I have no problem with others posting their various views. I would like to focus more on what brings us together and less on what divides us however.

I obviously am not going to agree with all of the work of other people or their sources of intelligence. I am not going to "Poo Poo" them or their information in open forum either. You will have to read my report and draw your own conclusions of where I disagree with various people who are referencing the "Sphere Alliance", the "Blue Avian's" or "Their Message" (And Alleged "Affiliations", "Mission" or "Purpose").

It should be pretty easy to distinguish the data-points and where they are coming from.

Now that I have my technical issues under control (Thanks in no small part to many of YOU! ) I am transcribing my recent briefings and intelligence reports into digital formats that I can use for the Article/Report that I have attempted to write several times.

I am going to be posting that rather large report (Or Article) on the recent ET Federation Conferences I attended as well as the recent SSP Alliance and Sphere Being Alliance Conferences I have attended here on TOT and on my Web Site.

There have been some rather interesting recent developments and new information to add to what was already going to be a lengthy report.

I DO plan on releasing that today for several reasons...

Thank you,

Corey/GoodETxSG

thank you so much Corey... this new report will be great!!!!
    I am listening in the while your video on youtube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO8_AMaz3RA

I am so gratefull that you are here at TOT and in our world

Aloha Astrael
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Astrael For This Useful Post:

All is One (24th April 2015), Aragorn (23rd April 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (23rd April 2015), Gretchen (23rd April 2015), Majik (23rd April 2015), Param (23rd April 2015), Sheila (23rd April 2015), SouthDelight (24th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I am starting to realize the order of events as follow..

1. Financial Reset.

2. THE EVENT.

3. ASCENSION.

4. Corey videos released from DW...

Hahaha, but, just kidding... i have some experience with After Effects and know it could take a lot of time...
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to camand For This Useful Post:

All is One (24th April 2015), Aragorn (23rd April 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (23rd April 2015), dancing waters (23rd April 2015), Deezy_xfit (23rd April 2015), Hahnemaniac (26th April 2015), LarBear (23rd April 2015), Majik (23rd April 2015), Param (23rd April 2015), robinh (23rd April 2015), Sheila (23rd April 2015), Sooz (25th April 2015), SouthDelight (24th April 2015), Spiral of Light (23rd April 2015), Sponge (23rd April 2015), Wyndstorm (23rd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Param View Post
    Hmmm bobo, acknowledging my density, I don't quite understand your message. Are you saying that in your perspective of it only Corey should be posting on this thread? and none of the rest of tot members ???
    Param, thanks for prefacing your honest comments by first acknowledging your "Density" (is it 3D?)
    Last edited by mudpuppy, 23rd April 2015 at 16:55.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mudpuppy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd April 2015), Param (23rd April 2015), Sheila (23rd April 2015), Sooz (25th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I was wondering if anyone had some information that they would be willing to share. Finding information about the negatives that the (negative) Reptilian races have done to us is easy. I don't seem to find much information on if there are any Reptilians (from underground bases here on Earth) who "woke up" and wanted to ascend or wanted to start developing empathy because they no longer resinated with the other (negative) Reptilians. I know the Reptilians can "highjack" the "light tunnel" to keep their own Reptilians in a reincarnation loop, but maybe some have learned how to escape that in order to reincarnate as Humans. I know that sounds specific, but I am unable to find information about that. Any literature, whistleblowers, or website advice would be much appreciated. I just don't want to just fill my time with researching negativity and want to see some positives in that race. Thanks!
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deezy_xfit For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd April 2015), Param (23rd April 2015), Sheila (23rd April 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by mudpuppy View Post
    Putin just signed billion dollar deals with many countries, including china, to build gas pipelines that won't even be completed for many years after the supposed release of advanced tech making such gas pipelines an anachronism and worthless, plus scarring virgin territory in his own country and others to build these underground? And that's just one of many military projects and arms deals in progress by both china and russia? And Putin is supposed to be an ET contact himself, having met with them recently during his vacation, says DW and SP, and the Brics are supposedly part of the financial/tech reset?

It really makes me wonder. Corey do you have insight on this conundrum?
    Such a good question. I wonder too. Disinformation or distraction just to show movement and illustrating money is going into infrastructure? My husband (who sits in a room at work all day with Bloomberg on TV) was telling me yesterday that they were talking a lot about Putin's growing unpopularity in Russia. Maybe this is a political move to restore some confidence? Totally speculation. I'm curious to know what others think.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd April 2015), Gretchen (23rd April 2015), mudpuppy (23rd April 2015), Sheila (23rd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    I obviously am not going to agree with all of the work of other people or their sources of intelligence. I am not going to "Poo Poo" them or their information in open forum either.
    You are quite tactful, thank you. It's fascinating to observe how energies play out here on many different levels.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cup For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd April 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (23rd April 2015), Gretchen (23rd April 2015), Sheila (23rd April 2015), Silver Eagle (28th April 2015), Sooz (25th April 2015), Spiral of Light (23rd April 2015)

Thanks
    Wow! Talk about synchronicity...I'm sitting in my very small backyard, and exactly at the moment I read the words "blue avians" in a post, a bluejay lands on the small patch of grass in front of me. Moments later, a grey dove fearlessly flies up under the patio cover and sits on top of the light on wall next to the door - no more than 5 feet from me. It just sat there looking at me, then flew away. Amazing!
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd April 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (23rd April 2015), Gretchen (23rd April 2015), JRS (24th April 2015), Param (23rd April 2015), RealityCreation (24th April 2015), shannon333 (26th April 2015), Sheila (23rd April 2015), Silver Eagle (28th April 2015), Sooz (25th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Compression breakthrough...calls to mind a recent illustration I saw of the physics of a sonic boom. But instead of talking about sound waves we're talking about...reality waves? Purification waves? Light waves?
    If I may offer my opinion. I'd say it will be waves of coherence, which will organize sonically, luminescently, and mentally. All of which affect consciousness as a whole, creating the subjective experience of feelings and would probably feel very blissful, for those beings who have chosen to reflect truth within.

IMO 'Darkness' or turning away from the truth, causes separation and a geometry of consciousness which is dissonant vs coherent (limited awareness vs expanded awareness), it makes sense that the manifestations of coherent consciousness (light) would result in beautiful sound, light and other effects observable to us. Sound is like a totality manifestation using the elemental orders of life along with the higher planes to produce a phenomenon in multiple levels. Like sunlight is more than just the visible spectrum, so since consciousness is prime, it appears in the illusion as many different things.

Of course there are probably many aspects of the Event which will manifest in different ways. Those dwelling in ignorance will probably experience more chaos as the adjustment progresses, like the synchronization of metronomes, those metronomes which are more out of phase have bigger adjustments to make vs those who are more in phase.

- Justin
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Justin Deschamps For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd April 2015), JRS (24th April 2015), Largo (1st May 2015), Maembo (24th April 2015), modwiz (23rd April 2015), Param (23rd April 2015), Rebel&Rocket (23rd April 2015), shannon333 (26th April 2015), Sheila (23rd April 2015), Silver Eagle (28th April 2015), Spiral of Light (23rd April 2015), TaipeiSam (23rd April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Rebel&Rocket View Post
    Such a good question. I wonder too. Disinformation or distraction just to show movement and illustrating money is going into infrastructure? My husband (who sits in a room at work all day with Bloomberg on TV) was telling me yesterday that they were talking a lot about Putin's growing unpopularity in Russia. Maybe this is a political move to restore some confidence? Totally speculation. I'm curious to know what others think.
    Putin is supremely popular in Russia. Above 80% approval. Bloomberg is cabal BS. Wishful thinking or outright disinfo.

So it follows that 80% of USA population think/believe Putin is an aggressor, owing to the ongoing MSM disinformation campaign.
    Last edited by modwiz, 23rd April 2015 at 18:31.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th April 2015), All is One (23rd April 2015), Aragorn (23rd April 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (23rd April 2015), Blacklight43 (23rd April 2015), bobo (23rd April 2015), Calz (23rd April 2015), carribdreamer (24th April 2015), Cup (23rd April 2015), damjan (24th April 2015), EnergyGardener (23rd April 2015), Gretchen (23rd April 2015), Hahnemaniac (26th April 2015), john parslow (23rd April 2015), JRS (24th April 2015), LarBear (23rd April 2015), Largo (24th April 2015), Lillith (24th April 2015), Longbow (23rd April 2015), Majik (23rd April 2015), Melidae (23rd April 2015), mokosh (24th April 2015), MrCasual (23rd April 2015), Param (23rd April 2015), RealityCreation (24th April 2015), Rebel&Rocket (23rd April 2015), shannon333 (26th April 2015), Sheila (23rd April 2015), Silver Eagle (28th April 2015), Sooz (25th April 2015), SouthDelight (24th April 2015), Spiral of Light (23rd April 2015), surfferjoe (24th April 2015), TaipeiSam (23rd April 2015), Verum (25th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Putin is supremely popular in Russia. Above 80% approval. Bloomberg is cabal BS. Wishful thinking or outright disinfo.

So it follows that 80% of USA population think/believe Putin is an aggressor, owing to the ongoing MSM disinformation campaign.
    Agreed - no traditional media outlet is trustworthy. I couldn't find anything the little I looked to debunk Putin's approval rating slipping (not reading Russian), so interesting to know. Even more curious about the pipeline now.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th April 2015), All is One (23rd April 2015), Aragorn (23rd April 2015), Calz (23rd April 2015), Gretchen (23rd April 2015), modwiz (23rd April 2015), Param (23rd April 2015), Sheila (23rd April 2015), Silver Eagle (28th April 2015), SouthDelight (24th April 2015), Spiral of Light (23rd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post

I have a dear friend who emigrated from Leningrad with her parents about ten years ago...following in the footsteps of her sister who emigrated almost twenty years ago. She would vehemently disagree with your assessment of Putin's popularity in Russia...and in the strongest terms 'suggest' he is but another puppet playing his role on the world stage with the rest of the government-leading puppets, controlled by those writing, directing and producing the 'play'.

I have had the honor and privilege to sit around the dinner table with her and her family when they have had friends visit from Russia. You would enjoy the 'conversations' that take place...points of view loudly 'discussed' in a manner that displays critical thinking at its finest. Very enlightening.

Believe nothing of what you hear, and question everything you think you see with your own eyes...
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd April 2015), Calz (23rd April 2015), CeeTee9 (23rd April 2015), damjan (24th April 2015), Gretchen (23rd April 2015), Hahnemaniac (26th April 2015), john parslow (23rd April 2015), Kit (24th April 2015), Lillith (24th April 2015), Param (23rd April 2015), shannon333 (26th April 2015), Sheila (23rd April 2015), Silver Eagle (28th April 2015), Spiral of Light (23rd April 2015), surfferjoe (24th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    I don't discount that Putin is no more in control than Obummer ...

Those that make the decisions for the world are far removed from sight ...

imho

I could go into the east/west shifting of power and how this has been long planned ... but not in this thread ...
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd April 2015), CeeTee9 (23rd April 2015), Gretchen (23rd April 2015), JRS (24th April 2015), Lillith (24th April 2015), Melidae (23rd April 2015), Param (23rd April 2015), shannon333 (26th April 2015), Sheila (23rd April 2015), Silver Eagle (28th April 2015), Spiral of Light (23rd April 2015), Verum (25th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mudpuppy View Post
    Param, thanks for prefacing your honest comments by first acknowledging your "Density" (is it 3D?)
    Indeed (Beloved) Mudpuppy, thank you for asking … for noticing. As far as I know my density is 3d … xcept what I notice is that even that is what I have been told … not my own memory or knowing or remembering … really ...

Am dealing with letting go of belief systems, conditioning, programming, the need to be right, the necessity to die the body. Born prior to the technological age … such things even as TV … when the good guys won the wars, married their true loves, walked off into the sunset with flags waving to live happily ever after … I hid under the Avalon (yep) Theater seat in terror when we went to see Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein. You may understand that this world is one I do not recognize :>)

From the place of witness, of Sacred Neutral, I want to know it all. So grateful I am to you Corey for your info and perspective. Grateful I am for Cobra’s approach and perspective … as I am for the perspective of all who share on this forum. To me, weaving a tapestry of Cobra’s perspectives and Corey’s perspectives here on tot would be of the highest true light. Perspectives are perspectives, experiences … they do not have to match to be true. It is for me to be grateful, and to discern !!!

My favorite wisdom is … “everything is true to the level it is, and there is always higher wisdom”

With love, Param
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Param For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th April 2015), All is One (23rd April 2015), Aragorn (23rd April 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (23rd April 2015), carribdreamer (24th April 2015), Gretchen (23rd April 2015), LarBear (23rd April 2015), Lillith (24th April 2015), Majik (23rd April 2015), mudpuppy (23rd April 2015), RealityCreation (24th April 2015), Sheila (23rd April 2015), Silver Eagle (28th April 2015), SouthDelight (24th April 2015), Spiral of Light (23rd April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Melidae View Post
    I have a dear friend who emigrated from Leningrad with her parents about ten years ago...following in the footsteps of her sister who emigrated almost twenty years ago. She would vehemently disagree with your assessment of Putin's popularity in Russia...and in the strongest terms 'suggest' he is but another puppet playing his role on the world stage with the rest of the government-leading puppets, controlled by those writing, directing and producing the 'play'.

I have had the honor and privilege to sit around the dinner table with her and her family when they have had friends visit from Russia. You would enjoy the 'conversations' that take place...points of view loudly 'discussed' in a manner that displays critical thinking at its finest. Very enlightening.

Believe nothing of what you hear, and question everything you think you see with your own eyes...

I offer my condolences for such a jaded world view. Truth will out. Just a matter of time. What we think does not change the facts on the ground.

End of discussion for me. No point to prove, just a statement to make. Did it. Done.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th April 2015), Aragorn (23rd April 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (23rd April 2015), bobo (23rd April 2015), Calz (23rd April 2015), Cup (24th April 2015), Gretchen (23rd April 2015), JRS (24th April 2015), Largo (24th April 2015), shannon333 (26th April 2015), Sheila (23rd April 2015), Silver Eagle (28th April 2015), SouthDelight (24th April 2015), Spiral of Light (23rd April 2015), surfferjoe (24th April 2015), TaipeiSam (23rd April 2015)