Page 139 of 258 FirstFirst ... 3989129136137138139140141142149189239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    The rabbit hole goes deeper. All the semi-physical beings that have the full soul intrinsic to their bodies can surely read DNA as well. We now have a better understanding why we are quarantined from EVER meeting them and why they are so guarded.

Not only can they read the akashic but they can read DNA. Under no circumstances would a member of the Illuminati or a high level free mason or any of these mass murders for that matter want a “good “ semi-physical being anywhere near them. Their crimes could be read.

No wonder since 1947 has their been a debunking campaign of biblical proportion. Friendly semi-physical beings are a threat to THEM. Not US.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th August 2019), Aragorn (11th August 2019), Dreamtimer (12th August 2019), Elen (11th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (11th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    The rabbit hole goes deeper. All the semi-physical beings that have the full soul intrinsic to their bodies can surely read DNA as well. We now have a better understanding why we are quarantined from EVER meeting them and why they are so guarded.

Not only can they read the akashic but they can read DNA. Under no circumstances would a member of the Illuminati or a high level free mason or any of these mass murders for that matter want a “good “ semi-physical being anywhere near them. Their crimes could be read.

No wonder since 1947 has their been a debunking campaign of biblical proportion. Friendly semi-physical beings are a threat to THEM. Not US.
    But what about the non-friendly ones?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th August 2019), Dreamtimer (12th August 2019), Elen (11th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (11th August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So the best way for THEM to protect themselves is to use mind control techniques on the rest of us so we use FREE WILL and ASK for protection against the very beings that want to help us and the Earth!

Hollywood is the major conditioning tool they have used for decades. When the aliens come it will be guns blazing! And we asked for more.

By living in fear, of something we should actually be embracing, we have created a shield protecting the very people that should be exposed from an “x-ray” that would bust them.

Wow. Just wow.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th August 2019), Aragorn (11th August 2019), Dreamtimer (12th August 2019), Elen (12th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (11th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    lol, I know...I happened to be watching 'The Lying Squad' on the news...just a random thought...certainly not an intended direction.

I’m just blown away. All this time this was right in front of us. The information required to try people for their crimes against humanity, treason, etc. is in their spit!

It’s stored. It can be read. All those pieces to puzzles are their. We are walking recorders. You can’t escape your own memories. Think of 9 Jaun Jaun alone? All this has been recorded to a certain degree.

Wow. Just wow.
    Walking recorders? Very True!
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th August 2019), Aragorn (11th August 2019), Dreamtimer (12th August 2019), Elen (12th August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Look at how high the cost of fear is! My god we have done this to ourselves and I’m sorry to say it took me this long to figure this out.

Our own fear is the root problem. It is now crystal clear why fear is their tool of choice. Chris wrote a fearful population is easy to control. Anyone want to disagree?

We all talk a big story. “Oh, I’m not afraid “ we say. Well guess what, collectively we are afraid.
    .”
    I’m going to circle back to my post today about hope. It doesn’t cost a penny to open your mind and heart and say “today I’m not going to live in fear.” Not one cent.

We need to change the way we think. How we treat each other. ALL OF US. Change how we write. How we speak. Hate is an energy. Fear is an energy. They can be negated and we need to view ourselves as a stream of energy into the collective mass consciousness and STOP contributing hate, fear, jealousy, etc.

I’m sorry. My soul made me write this today. I’m having a margarita now...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th August 2019), Aragorn (11th August 2019), Dreamtimer (12th August 2019), Elen (12th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (11th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Well, I have done a small amount of psychic reading in the past, but I'm certainly no expert.
    that's the big trick...keeping oneself out of it...at a deeper level though...oneself is the focal point that is accessing the info...the notion would be to not let the 'conscious' self intrude. Personally, I have felt that modern weaponry IS reading DNA and that is what is meant when the cognoscenti make offhand remarks about how amazing, if not surreal that warfare has become.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th August 2019), Aragorn (11th August 2019), Chris (11th August 2019), Dreamtimer (12th August 2019), Elen (12th August 2019), Orbs (12th August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris has written volumes on the unfriendly semi-physical beings. Look how valuable their help is to create a knowledge differential alone? Toss in a technology differential. And on and on and on.

THEY are working with the bad guys. We have idiots like me wasting their time blogging on our side. (Rolls eyes)

That boy is about as sharp as a bowling ball... (me)

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th August 2019), Aragorn (11th August 2019), Chris (11th August 2019), Dreamtimer (12th August 2019), Elen (12th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (11th August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    What does it take to read DNA? This is getting interesting.

It takes a mind and/or a soul. We know for fact a human mind can read DNA. How? Because we call up memories at will from even decades ago.

This explains why a machine almost certainly can’t do it or is at least out of our ability to grasp. Therefore, it takes a mind.

Who says it has to be the same mind as in the body? Since psychic can and do read DNA memory we have all the evidence we need to see another mind other than our own can ALSO access DNA.

It simply takes a mind to read it.

The biggest question I have left is what level of detail is recorded in DNA? Everything we see? Do? Say? Smell? Touch? Hear? All our senses are microphones?

High states of emotion are stored? Only what we remember is stored?

If you planned and executed a high level crime against humanity and you never forgot if the rest of your life - it’s stored.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th August 2019), Aragorn (11th August 2019), Chris (11th August 2019), Dreamtimer (12th August 2019), Elen (12th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (11th August 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    What does it take to read DNA? This is getting interesting.

It takes a mind and/or a soul. We know for fact a human mind can read DNA. How? Because we call up memories at will from even decades ago.

This explains why a machine almost certainly can’t do it or is at least out of our ability to grasp. Therefore, it takes a mind.

Who says it has to be the same mind as in the body? Since psychic can and do read DNA memory we have all the evidence we need to see another mind other than our own can ALSO access DNA.

It simply takes a mind to read it.

The biggest question I have left is what level of detail is recorded in DNA? Everything we see? Do? Say? Smell? Touch? Hear? All our senses are microphones?

High states of emotion are stored? Only what we remember is stored?

If you planned and executed a high level crime against humanity and you never forgot if the rest of your life - it’s stored.
    The book you should read on this subject, if you haven't already, is "the Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot. It is available on scribd or elsewhere as a PDF.

It explains very well, how memories are stored in DNA and then "replayed" as Holographic information. Our entire reality is basically created as a Holographic projection, like a giant version of Star Trek's Holodeck.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th August 2019), Aragorn (12th August 2019), Dreamtimer (12th August 2019), Elen (12th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (11th August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I’ve heard of it Aragorn. I’ll check it out sometime.

For me living on the “blue planet” is something I chose. Compacted energy is an amusement park. Chris said we ain’t seen nothing yet and I believe it.

Today was fun. We figured out the truth has been recorded and all sorts of fun stuff. If the DNA can be read it should map to real world things that can be proved. Times. Places. Tangible evidence. Etc.

Intangible memory is linked to physical reality.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th August 2019), Aragorn (12th August 2019), Dreamtimer (12th August 2019), Elen (12th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (11th August 2019), modwiz (12th August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I really enjoyed what we figured out today. It appears people really are their own worst enemy.

As we know, free will has allowed some effed up choices. I have chosen to integrate my full soul and wish to live with the planet. I don’t want to conquer anyone.

I do hope for justice. Free will does not indemnify anyone in my opinion.

Great to hear from s few of you. Let’s meditate and ask our souls to let us read DNA of those that harmed us do we bust their asses.

How fun would that be?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th August 2019), Dreamtimer (12th August 2019), Elen (12th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (12th August 2019)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    I decided to unpost my post.
    Last edited by Chester, 12th August 2019 at 00:55.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th August 2019), Aragorn (12th August 2019), Dreamtimer (12th August 2019), Elen (12th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (12th August 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Our own fear is the root problem.
    My brother and sister-in-law have been allowing themselves to be controlled by fear for quite some time. They give up their freedoms for 'security'.

My brother denied vociferously that Americans would not be protected regarding their Constitutional rights.

Now that citizens are being arrested and shipped out against their rights, where is his outrage? MIA. Apparently he has no real standards and just hopes he won't get caught up in it.

It's just like the parents of a disabled or ill child who don't care about programs and services until they feel the pain. Then suddenly they care.

But it may be too late by the time they wake up.

Ironic.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th August 2019), Elen (12th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (12th August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I’m not aware of people in the US getting shipped out. I guess some to Guantanamo but I don’t really know.

What little I know about Hong Kong right now is exactly what you are saying Dream. Apparently they are protesting deportation to China for crimes. I imagine if you are targeted, for any reason, your life would be about as bad as it can get.

Chris wrote about plasma type military weapons that could be deployed a mile away based on V technology. Crowd control. I would imagine they may want to try their shiny new toy out. Just a hunch. I heard rumors about frequency based weapons that neutralize people as well.

I have been hoping for an easier transition. HK is showing is what Chris called the “hard way” in motion. Looks like from photos we are ALLOWED to see many are young. A Shanghai prison doesn’t sound fun to them.

In the US we have the Epstein whatever. Looks like Anthony Baurdains brother. Don’t ask me if he is really dead. The whole thing is odd. If he had that much dirt on everyone why weren’t 200 soldiers guarding him while he wore a straight jacket?

Stories the guard is dead? Now the judge is dead? This serves as a great example where you have to ask your soul if it’s made up or real.

I guess if you have stolen a trillion as some have wouldn’t you have your own whatever? It sounds odd all these rich people took such a risk. They all watch each other? I don’t get it.

Any who, old Eppy is another example of truth I suspect trying to bubble up.

We all can imagine these memories/actions are quite vivid in people’s memory/DNA therefore accesssble. Brings up the question if someone is recently dead can DNA still be read by a gifted person?

1 Minute? 5? 1 hour? 1 day? Interesting question. Makes you think about creamation...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th August 2019), Elen (14th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    In the US we have the Epstein whatever. Looks like Anthony Baurdains brother. Don’t ask me if he is really dead. The whole thing is odd. If he had that much dirt on everyone why weren’t 200 soldiers guarding him while he wore a straight jacket?
    The reports are certainly contradictory, as if the mainstream media haven't received the communiqué on what to say in unison yet from higher up the food chain. Some say that Epstein was on suicide watch, and others say that he wasn't.

Stories the guard is dead? Now the judge is dead? This serves as a great example where you have to ask your soul if it’s made up or real.
    I haven't heard anything about the guard or the judge being dead ─ at least, not yet ─ but I reckon that it's not impossible for a guard to have been bribed into looking aside for a while, or even for the guards themselves to have killed him and then made it look like a suicide.

The guy knew too much, and Bill Clinton had been one of his most frequent guests, both at the island and traveling in Epstein's private plane. And we all know about Bill Clinton's habits, right?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (14th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (13th August 2019)