Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast

Thread: 6 Degrees of Separation: Order from Chaos

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Good evening,

Here I thought I had the energy to maintain! HA! Posts that used to take me 5 minutes now take an hour! And oh the countless typos! I digress...

So I'm going to leave two more posts and that should catch up the summary. Then sometime tomorrow I'll show you what I discovered recently that blew my mind again. I was stuck on the code and was sure it had to do with computer code of a sort. Which of course I know nothing about. In this thread I asked for assistance from the member Icam88 who had understand of that. Then I just gave up for awhile as I got stuck.

No...it was much simpler. So simple I could not believe it.

I started this thread in 2015...but the research and development of my first findings was in 2010. That is 8 years of some intense research.

What I failed to do when I started this summary was add the tomb itself. Doh! That would be helpful if you had not joined in before. The next two posts after this are extremely important to understand what I will add tomorrow. If you want to truly understand what I've discovered then do please read the nest two posts.

So here is the tomb...I will do two posts and again tomorrow finalize it.

This is the tomb of Senenmut

Last edited by Shadowself, 19th July 2018 at 03:28.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2018), Aragorn (19th July 2018), Dreamtimer (19th July 2018), Elen (19th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (19th July 2018), Kathy (22nd July 2018)

Thanks
    First I want to add this:

From page 4 of this PDF

http://www.eng.utah.edu/~nmcdonal/Tu...archReview.pdf

~

So if you were going to leave a coded message from the future you would definitely want to leave it before this period of 1900 B.C. right?

That tomb was before the advent of such cryptography in Egypt during the reign of Hatshepsut in 1473 B.C.

The tomb was discovered during the 1925-1927 excavations. So you have a discovery year to work with here and you have a time when Cryptography was not in use. Perfect for such an experiment.

~

I could probably fill several pages with evidence that this tomb was tampered with in such a way as to convey the message I assert is here.

Starting with the dig:

Here is the first excavation. In it you see the attempt to seal it off with a thick wall. But the top is open upon excavation. Now that may not seem so strange but the time it had to be opened was before a huge pile of clay chips were deposited in front of the entrance which were from tomb 71 Senemuts other tomb. You see Senemut had two tombs. One was more of a funerary tomb which was meant for burial. However they never found a mummy there as I'm aware. That would be tomb # 71. It's tomb 353 that is in question here.

At the first stage of clearing the upper left hand corner image is what they found. An opening big enough for someone to enter it. It's been claimed that is how they must have left it. That is absurd...The closing of this tomb would be complete not left open like this in this manner.

~

When Dr Peter F. Dorman who is a renowned Egyptologist and epigrapher, philologist was doing his thesis on this dig he first of all found that the records of the dig were almost non existent. In other words the original notes on this dig have turned up missing. The only notes that Herbert Winlock has are what he turned in to the Metropolitan Museum and this is all. The original notes are just gone. As stated by Dr. Dorman in this thesis/book. This dig was commissioned by the NY Metropolitan Museum of art by Herbert Winlock the person in charge of this dig would have kept daily records of the dig. They are just gone. Disappeared. However he did write a book on the dig and there is where it gets strange...because all that is there is Winlock's after the fact assertions. Which Peter F Dorman brings into great question while giving Winlock great props for the find.

You see in Dr. Dorman's thesis he (who knows a great deal about deciphering Hieroglyphs) has about 40 pages on Chamber A (the chamber with the astronomical ceiling) and has worked to decipher them. The problem is it was not easy and he asserts very often two main problems:

1) The walls around this chamber are filled with "mistakes". ie from his thesis/book:

......."N" is missplaced?

But that's not all. In this forty pages of a 284 page thesis/ turned book....he makes several distinct notes which make the wall of this chamber even stranger.

2) the hieroglyphs are "mixed' with Hieratic Script which was painted and added on to the "carved" scripts around the walls. Which as I think you might remember I asserted in earlier posts that around the false door would probably contain the actual coded message. Now Hieratic Script is not usually found on the walls of tombs as a general rule..let alone mixed with standard Hieroglyphs.

But that's not all. There are distinct "changes" noted by several scholars who've worked to figure out this chamber. None of which make sense.

From two different sources first one Dr Dorman asserts on the "water mark"....described as the sixth cluster:

The sixth cluster is out of place?

but he also asserts on the writing in that cluster:

In the 40 pages of decyphered texts on the wall and ceiling he has several times admitted it's been "hacked". Unusual term indeed considering my assertations.

He is not the only one to notice the hacking of the tomb. The Standing Man on the bottom half has been noted by several authors on this tomb and referred to as changed and hacked.

~

Now, just so you know around the walls of that chamber is the Book of the Dead and it's been massively hacked with painted Hieratic Script. In fact here is some of that script painted on and they are dates as an example of such hacking.

Of course Dr. Dorman is not going to write a thesis and assert this has been hacked from someone in the future right? But I am convinced it is because of the massive inconstant things within that ceiling and the walls that surround it. Not one person who has studied this tomb can make sense of the placement within that ceiling, room and much of it's content. Even Dr. Dorman asserts they "made mistakes" and he greatly attempts to make sense of it. Some of which I flatly disagree with. One example would be his assertion on the two turtles I mentioned in an earlier post for which his explanation makes absolutely no sense at all.

Here is the book for your review but I warn you it's long. And everything I'm about to share of it's content are in this book.

http://libmma.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm...ll10/id/176704

In ancient Egyptian this is the letter N:

So I don't know encryption or cryptography but I know there is something here and it's starts with "N".

Last edited by Shadowself, 19th July 2018 at 03:22.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2018), Aragorn (19th July 2018), Dreamtimer (19th July 2018), Elen (19th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (19th July 2018), Kathy (22nd July 2018)

Thanks
    The Book of the Dead is very common. Hacking it with Hieratic Script is NOT common. In fact several times in those 40 plus pages he notes the misplacement of N. The fact that it was hacked into and painted upon the carved hieroglyphs of a common theme such as the Book of the Dead is also key. Many of the words were changed and again just don't make sense as to the content.

The Book of the Dead is very common and no great secrets to erase or change there. Which of course makes this even more interesting.

Note: Here is one of the walls containing the Book of the Dead. Each one of those vertical lines of script contain carved and painted script of a different nature. One Hieroglyph the other painted on Hieratic. Now of course it's hard to see given the shadow of the photograph but it's been noted as there.

If you were to take each one of those lines and extract the Hieratic script perhaps there you'll find the coded unproven theorem I referred to. But that is to be determined here soon.

Image of one of the walls of the Book of the Dead:

Added this view of one of the walls again because that sure looks like the mouth of a wormhole to me. Of course that is actually the passage to the underworld.

~

Here is a good example given by Dr Dorman of the N misplacement painted on.....From Liturgy 7 of the Book of the Dead texts upon those walls in chamber A

Ho Osiris N?...N? Really? And it's painted on?

And then there is this....

Same wall:

Here is one more example of the Extraneous (in his own words) N:

Clearly this tomb has been hacked.

Here is the false door again:

Here is the bottom portion of that false door that was hacked:

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2018), Aragorn (19th July 2018), Chris (19th July 2018), Dreamtimer (19th July 2018), Elen (19th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (19th July 2018), Kathy (22nd July 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    That is so interesting Brook, thanks for taking the time to explain it in such detail. I immediately thought about the helicopter Hieroglyph and checked it out...it's apparently solved as well, I would never have guessed actually.

Here's the link for the explanations...
    http://raincool.blogspot.com/2010/05...explained.html

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2018), Aragorn (19th July 2018), Dreamtimer (19th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd July 2018), Kathy (22nd July 2018), Shadowself (19th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanks Elen,

That's a very good example.

I know I keep promising "tomorrow", but yesterday was particularly a bad day to do what I must to finish this. I came real close to entering myself into the emergency room. While not even certain that what I was experiencing (sharp pain/stabbing) was cancer related I was in some sorry shape to do what is necessary to complete this thread. I waited and through the pain medication I take it subsided. So far it has not returned in any full strength but still exists on a minor level. So I have not been able to do this thread as I had hoped. Just a side note; cancer can be very painful.

Today I also have to do some travel outside the home which has been my repository for rest. I expect I will not be finishing this today either. So I'm shooting for tomorrow as long as there are no other complications.

Until then shine on you crazy diamonds!

Last edited by Shadowself, 21st July 2018 at 13:20.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2018), Aragorn (21st July 2018), Dreamtimer (21st July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd July 2018), Kathy (22nd July 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    I feel for you Brook...sending love, and I love the music...Pink Floyd.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd July 2018), Kathy (22nd July 2018), Shadowself (22nd July 2018)

Thanks
    Good Morning!

So...if this is what I think it is the "Unproven Paradox" which is sending a mathematical proof to individuals in the past that is obtained from the fact that there is a recipient in the past that publicly reveals the proof.

Background: The Unproven Paradox involves sending a mathematical proof to individuals in the past that is obtained from the fact that there is a recipient in the past that publicly reveals the proof. David Deutsch asks the question: Where did the proof originally come from? Another interpretation of this scenario simply leads to the conclusion that "information" cannot be sent back in time (probability of self-inconsistent events is 0).

Scenario: Suppose, in the future, we generate a one-time pad from a source of perfectly random bits and encrypt (bitwise XOR) a desired mathematical proof. Assuming its existence, we use a communications channel (ex. CTCs) to send this ciphertext back to ourselves in the past. From the perspective of participants in the past, this information should be structurally equivalent to and indistinguishable from random data. Currently unproven text/mathematical proof during the original construction of said tomb in question.

Note that this communications channel can be noisy. Assume that this noise factor makes it so that the probability of a successful transmission of "unproven" ( data in the past) information is zero. For example, sending a proof in the clear that has not been proven should not be possible due to noise. This is intended to be a "direct" way of combating the Unproven Theorem paradox or so they infer in the world of physics.

Our past selves decrypt the information using the pad to recover the original plaintext. Assume that the participants in the protocol operate in good faith and that we have sufficient error correction abilities. Depending on the theorem itself, we may be able to formally verify its correctness..

This is a good way to avoid the Grandfather Paradox as the information is somewhat coded...but there is enough there to determine if the mathematical equation was intact enough and hidden enough to avoid the Grandfather Paradox.

So let's say we've discovered in the near or far future how to not only achieve such a feat to send information to the past to be hidden somewhat but documented just the same as an equation that was never known to be a working model of said math or physics involved equations of in this case an 18th dynasty tomb...you'd want it to be clear enough and precise enough to be proven and successfully delivered and documented as well. It would have to be coded in the same language of that time and refer to that equation. In this instance hieroglyphic and heretic combined in the tomb as I've show that exist in that tomb and have indeed been referred to as "hacked" by many authors and scholars of Egyptian culture and discovery.

One tends to feel such a point of view is more suited to fiction than science, and indeed I grappled with that for a very long time but what hit me from the very beginning was indeed something is out of place. something is coded and it begins with N and water is the key. Now I've said that several times within this thread and many others that I've laid down the groundwork that has led me to this conclusion and simply could not let it go. Because if this was indeed true it would show a jump in our achievements as well as enormous advancements in science to do what most think is impossible. That would be travel to the past and place the proof of a mathematical equation that during the time frame of the existing tomb was not available.

It would indeed be proof of the FIRST TIME such an achievement was attempted and proven.

Quite coincidentally Aldeberan is also referred to as Alpha Tau...which quite literally means...FIRST TIME.

So here goes...
    Last edited by Shadowself, 22nd July 2018 at 13:41.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd July 2018)

Thanks
    As noted here By Dr Dorman The sixth cluster is out of place:

Also noted on the cluster is this:

Which is this:

On the ceiling of the upper half which is quite literally a transition of star clusters and the EMPTY boat of Mar...meaning mars is not visible in the transition of the night sky within that order of visability. And Orion would be out of place in that transition. Which to this day has stumped the Egyptian scholars that have studied this tomb.

The bottom portion is indeed center stage: Aldebaran...Alpha Tau...meaning First Time.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 22nd July 2018 at 14:05.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd July 2018)

Thanks
    I'll take one of the images I prepared which indeed shows during a transition of star clusters where Mars is not visible during the transition of the night sky when Aldeberan is clearly on the other side...take a look where Orion is. It is clearly out of place as well as to the transition of star clusters that are depicted on the ceiling.

Where each boat in the top portion shows a transition of star clusters. To indeed represent the night sky during a particular time which is devoid of Mars as represented as an empty boat.

Last edited by Shadowself, 22nd July 2018 at 14:04.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2018), Elen (23rd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd July 2018)

Thanks
    What is it that is so easy for me to see now, that I did not see it before? Although I did within this thread and several others mention said equation. I did not put it together in its simplicity!

Why? Because of one word. One word used by said scholars that can indeed be looked at as another thing altogether!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZjAantupsA

This will take a few minutes to prepare...because of the images I need to gather.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 22nd July 2018 at 14:21.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2018), Elen (23rd July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    "Background: The Unproven Paradox involves sending a mathematical proof to individuals in the past that is obtained from the fact that there is a recipient in the past that publicly reveals the proof. David Deutsch asks the question: Where did the proof originally come from? Another interpretation of this scenario simply leads to the conclusion that "information" cannot be sent back in time (probability of self-inconsistent events is 0)."

That's interesting...

some folks would argue that a 'quantum download' could violate this principle in spirit, if not in fact. or then again maybe not. Theoretically, in quanta, time and space are very malleable if they even exist. For a concrete example we could use the akashic record (that's such a good one). All knowledge is contained...even the container is knowledge. It cares not about time or space. So as an intrinsic property of it, nothing of it is ever transferred from one space-time point to another, it is merely accessed by the higher consciousness (self) which is universal in its reach. Crazy people call that a 'download'

Of course, there are always problems with downloaded info...noise?

that's a bit of a digression...For Whatever It's Worth...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2018), Elen (23rd July 2018), Shadowself (22nd July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    What is it that is so easy for me to see now, that I did not see it before? Although I did within this thread and several others mention said equation. I did not put it together in its simplicity!

Why? Because of one word. One word used by said scholars that can indeed be looked at as another thing altogether!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZjAantupsA

This will take a few minutes to prepare...because of the images I need to gather.
    now that is funk-eeee
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2018), Elen (23rd July 2018), Shadowself (22nd July 2018)

Thanks
    While looking up Dr. Dormans explanation of Orion... he calls it an Egg as seen here:

That is when I saw the difference. You see most other scholars refer to it as an Ovoid. Example:

From J. Belmonte

In fact that is how it's been referred to by many. He also refers to it as:

~

Indeed the Ovoid or Egg as it's been referred to is this:

Which in fact does represent WATER in hieroglyphic terms.

~

And this does in fact mean N in hieroglyphic terms

So you have an Ovoid/Egg that is written in hieroglyphs as WATER.

~

Then it hit me...

This can also represent FLUID DYNAMICS!

If this misplaced square that is thought to be Orion represents the three stars of Orion and the center point with the star circled with fluid dynamics that is indeed part of not only a mathematical problem It's the better part of WORMHOLE DYNAMICS!

Allow me to show you. As described here:

And here:

https://arxiv.org/abs/1802.02465

Fluid dynamics is part of the study in fact regarding wormhole dynamics and very relevant.

Not only that!

But fluid dynamics is represented as Egg/Ovoid shaped!

Quite simply in its simplicity shown here!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluid_dynamics

But what about N? That's a biggie! And quite associated to this image:

Coming up next....and when you put the two together you have what I have suspected for a very long time!
    Last edited by Shadowself, 22nd July 2018 at 16:14.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2018), Elen (23rd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd July 2018)

Thanks
    I'm not done yet! There's one more part!

The math is not complete yet.

N=

In fact where is the equation in what I just provided?

It's not there because I've not provided it yet.

Last edited by Shadowself, 22nd July 2018 at 17:10.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    You're killing me! (I'm gonna get indigestion from all this popcorn)

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Elen (23rd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd July 2018), Shadowself (22nd July 2018)