Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast

Thread: The Bat Kave Kosmic Konspiracy Korner

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    "To a considerable extent, the Golden Golem of Greatness has managed to act anyway. For instance, transforming the Supreme Court." Right or left, this writer is clueless. In the overall scheme of things, would Trump have to oppose anyone to get a Supreme Court that will look like it does after he's finishing demolishing what was left of the court's credibility. Every authoritarian on the planet is shivering with ecstasy.

How soon we forget: Not 2 days ago DD said he was going mainstream...He's just yanking whatever chain that is within reach...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th September 2018), Chris (11th September 2018), Dreamtimer (11th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Kathy (11th September 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    "To a considerable extent, the Golden Golem of Greatness has managed to act anyway. For instance, transforming the Supreme Court." Right or left, this writer is clueless. In the overall scheme of things, would Trump have to oppose anyone to get a Supreme Court that will look like it does after he's finishing demolishing what was left of the court's credibility. Every authoritarian on the planet is shivering with ecstasy.

How soon we forget: Not 2 days ago DD said he was going mainstream...He's just yanking whatever chain that is within reach...
    Chain yanker? Me?

...yeah, I stayed “mainstream” for about 1/2 day...

...this sh!t is like drugs...

...oh, btw. Don’ need no stinkin’ civilian judges under military law...’specially if you lock their collective asses in Gitmo.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 11th September 2018 at 00:19.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (11th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    What a load of rubbish, yet you continue to place the ever ongoing dog and pony show center stage here as if it's something meaningful to take a look at.

So our sources for this gem of a piece are Qanon, Michael Salla, Corey Goode with his "deep insiders", and David Wilcock with his "deep insiders".

Wow...
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post

...yup, and I’m still buying the TP...
    Interesting to see you getting more and more glib over time at being that guy at the party who thinks it's cute to keep putting the lampshade over his head and yelling "hey, look at me!", while at the same time trying to pass himself off as a serious player/researcher.

I will now leave you to your folly.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (11th September 2018), Wind (12th September 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Interesting to see you getting more and more glib over time at being that guy at the party who thinks it's cute to keep putting the lampshade over his head and yelling "hey, look at me!", while at the same time trying to pass himself off as a serious player/researcher.

I will now leave you to your folly.
    Dude, I frankly could give two sh!ts about what you think. As I’ve said many times BEFORE you showed up with your pissy attitude, I’m here for me, not you. I only throw out things to get reactions and thus information and if/when I judge it not worth my time, I’ll go piss in someone else’s Wheaties...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (11th September 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Maybe he is, he's been wrong about a lot of things in the past. Then again, he has been absolutely spot-on about a number of trends that are shaping our world today. I might start a separate thread for collapsitarians, such as James Howard Kunstler and Dmitry Orlov. I think they provide a valuable perspective even if their doom-and-gloom predictions don't always come true. I am particularly a fan of Dmitry as he writes extensively about how to survive the inevitable collapse of what he calls the "Technosphere", this self-emergent, artificially intelligent (to a degree) parasitic organism that is destroying both the planet and humanity. Both authors have written several books on the subject, as well as hundreds of essays. I'm very choosy about what I read, but I never miss anything that these two gentlemen write.

JHKs whole premise is that whatever happens in Washington (or Brussels) will become increasingly irrelevant in the long run as such supersized entities as the United States or the EU cannot survive a shift to a less resource-intensive and local living arrangement. He sees every giant entity coming a-cropper in a collapse of sorts and human life spontaneously reorganising along smaller, local lines, with a lot more emphasis on small towns, walkable communities, a revival of railroads and local industries and agriculture. The political centre will become all but irrelevant. I tend to think that his overall premise is correct, though who knows how long it will take to play out. One of the reasons I moved away from the big city (London) to a medium-sized town in Hungary, where I have family, is because I would not want to be caught in the big city when the shit hit the fan. It's going to get ugly, I'm sure about that. It isn't just about the economy and our energy predicament, but a convergence of factors (Climate Change, Natural Disasters, Pollution, overpopulation, etc...) which will knock all our complex, global systems down a peg.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th September 2018), Dreamtimer (11th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (11th September 2018), Kathy (11th September 2018), Wind (11th September 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Maybe he is, he's been wrong about a lot of things in the past. Then again, he has been absolutely spot-on about a number of trends that are shaping our world today. I might start a separate thread for collapsitarians, such as James Howard Kunstler and Dmitry Orlov. I think they provide a valuable perspective even if their doom-and-gloom predictions don't always come true. I am particularly a fan of Dmitry as he writes extensively about how to survive the inevitable collapse of what he calls the "Technosphere", this self-emergent, artificially intelligent (to a degree) parasitic organism that is destroying both the planet and humanity. Both authors have written several books on the subject, as well as hundreds of essays. I'm very choosy about what I read, but I never miss anything that these two gentlemen write.

JHKs whole premise is that whatever happens in Washington (or Brussels) will become increasingly irrelevant in the long run as such supersized entities as the United States or the EU cannot survive a shift to a less resource-intensive and local living arrangement. He sees every giant entity coming a-cropper in a collapse of sorts and human life spontaneously reorganising along smaller, local lines, with a lot more emphasis on small towns, walkable communities, a revival of railroads and local industries and agriculture. The political centre will become all but irrelevant. I tend to think that his overall premise is correct, though who knows how long it will take to play out. One of the reasons I moved away from the big city (London) to a medium-sized town in Hungary, where I have family, is because I would not want to be caught in the big city when the shit hit the fan. It's going to get ugly, I'm sure about that. It isn't just about the economy and our energy predicament, but a convergence of factors (Climate Change, Natural Disasters, Pollution, overpopulation, etc...) which will knock all our complex, global systems down a peg.
    Exactly. The hurricane flags are flying. With all the warning signs about, if you don’t make some sort of preparation, you could be quite sorry later.

BTW, I will be quite happy to be wrong. Frankly, I don’t like this twisted woo-woo world of yours. I’d be very happy to wake up and find it all to be a f*cked up dream.

...but just because I don’t like it, doesn’t mean I won’t take caution against it.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th September 2018), Chris (11th September 2018), Dreamtimer (11th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (11th September 2018), Kathy (11th September 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    Poo without the woo wouldn't know what to doo...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th September 2018), Dreamtimer (11th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (11th September 2018), Kathy (11th September 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Exactly. The hurricane flags are flying. With all the warning signs about, if you don’t make some sort of preparation, you could be quite sorry later.

BTW, I will be quite happy to be wrong. Frankly, I don’t like this twisted woo-woo world of yours. I’d be very happy to wake up and find it all to be a f*cked up dream.

...but just because I don’t like it, doesn’t mean I won’t take caution against it.
    I know what you mean... I used to be a 100 percent Atheist, not to mention dyed-in-the wool committed materialist. Christopher Hitchens was my God, as well as Sam Harris, Richard Dawkins and others of a similar vein. All the books I read were about science, economics, history, geography, politics, engineering and 100 percent tangible, material stuff. This really was only a few years ago, less than 10 for sure.

Then weird shit started happening and I realised I was wrong. Very wrong. The spirit world is real. It can be damn spooky sometimes, not to mention scary. Some of the entities I met are straight out of horror flicks, though of course those movies over dramatise them and play up the scare factor for more views. I recommended the movie "the Lazarus Effect" on this forum a few days ago and watched it too. I knew before I watched it that it would be a mistake, and I got a very strong warning from my higher self not to watch it, but I was defiant and stubborn, refusing to allow the risk of malevolent spirits to influence my entertainment options.

Well, the night after was a bloody nightmare, literally. I know when a spirit is trying to influence me as there is this unpleasant electromagnetic effect, which is very hard to explain, but it is a bit like the mild electric shock you get when licking one of those classic 9 volt batteries. That night a spirit tried to wrestle control of me or at least influence me in a negative way, really very similarly to how it is depicted in the movie I mentioned, if you've seen it.

I don't know who it was, but after I woke up from this very unpleasant dream charged with extremely high levels of electromagnetism (and I know that I was taken to an unpleasant place by this entity), I saw the faint outlines of an old haggard woman by my bed as she was smiling at me, but in a sinister way. It was only a brief glimpse, but she looked a bit like classical depictions of witches. For some reason I never get scared when I meet one of these entities, which is weird, but that's just the way it goes. I was really more annoyed than anything, so I decided to drive her away.

You can imagine how difficult it is for an ex-atheist and still highly non-religious person to swallow his pride and do this, but yes, I called upon the Archangel Michael to come and help me out and drive the spirit away. He did so almost immediately and within seconds, any trace of the apparition was gone. I called upon him for a specific reason.

Many months ago, when I was still doing psychic reading sessions for PA members, somebody asked me a question about Archangel Michael and to my surprise and despite my great scepticism, he connected to me and passed on a very powerful blessing to the person in question. It was so profound and powerful that it moved me to tears and it had a similarly powerful effect on the person I was doing the psychic reading for. Michael made it very clear to me that whenever someone genuinely asks for his help, no matter how much trouble they may be in, he will assist them immediately, particularly if they are under attack by dark entities.

In fact, he showed me visions of angels fighting these dark entities with spiritual weapons and basically explained and confirmed to me the whole eternal war between heaven and hell theme with just a few images. I had no doubt that he would help me and so it was, just mentioning his name brought this golden-white light into the room (not visible to the naked eye, just to be clear, the spectrum of light that these entities operate in, is only visible to the third eye) and the haggard old lady was gone in seconds as was her unpleasant electromagnetic influence. For some reason, the old lady reminded me of Chamunda, the darkest of dark goddesses in the Hindu pantheon, who makes even Kali look positively friendly.

That is the name that popped into my head as she disappeared, but it may only be my brain making this association, she may have been someone else entirely. Anyways, I hope I'm not freaking anyone out with this, but I thought this might make an interesting anecdote to illustrate your point actually. Believe me, I don't like the woo-woo stuff any more than you do, but what the Hell (literally) can I do if it keeps creeping up on me and popping into my life unexpectedly? By the way, I want to make it clear that I am not promoting Christianity or Angels here, just pointing out what had worked for me. It is perhaps food for thought as this happened to someone who is decidedly anti-Christian and specifically opposed to Catholicism to this day.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th September 2018), Dreamtimer (11th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (12th September 2018), Kathy (11th September 2018), Wind (11th September 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    .... it is a bit like the mild electric shock you get when licking one of those classic 9 volt batteries.
    Oh, that metallic taste! I suspect that's to help get our attention by triggering another of the senses. I know it as the taste of fear. I'd pretty much connected that dot but was most definitely validated standing atop class 5 rapids for 15 years where there is no doubt. Every time someone proclaims NO FEAR, I shudder!!

I saw the faint outlines of an old haggard woman by my bed as she was smiling at me, but in a sinister way.
    This is pure speculation on my part but I'm going out on a limb to ask, could this image have been a reflection, held in your shadow self, of yer POV toward the fem polarity? IOW, the Mother? AKA, the Will polarity?

For some reason I never get scared when I meet one of these entities, which is weird, but that's just the way it goes.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV__vRQ8fC0

... when I don't feel NOTHIN'! My point, exactly...

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th September 2018), Chris (11th September 2018), Dreamtimer (11th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (12th September 2018), Kathy (11th September 2018), Wind (11th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Michael made it very clear to me that whenever someone genuinely asks for his help, no matter how much trouble they may be in, he will assist them immediately, particularly if they are under attack by dark entities.
    I can confirm this too, it works.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th September 2018), Chris (11th September 2018), Dreamtimer (11th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (12th September 2018), Kathy (11th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    Poo without the woo wouldn't know what to doo...
    lol. woo-hoo!

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (12th September 2018), Kathy (12th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I'm in an area that is country, formerly rural, now just a hop-skip-jump from urban suburbia. So we could stay and survive with the land and water available, but the "desperate" from the city aren't that far away. We do have family out in the mountains if it were to get bad.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th September 2018), Chris (11th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (12th September 2018), Kathy (12th September 2018), Wind (11th September 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    Oh, that metallic taste! I suspect that's to help get our attention by triggering another of the senses. I know it as the taste of fear. I'd pretty much connected that dot but was most definitely validated standing atop class 5 rapids for 15 years where there is no doubt. Every time someone proclaims NO FEAR, I shudder!!
    That is possible, I guess it depends on how you define fear. To me it is a sort of energy, that is electromagnetic in nature and has a very specific, sinister frequency. I believe it is used to latch on to the living and influence them in some way.

This is pure speculation on my part but I'm going out on a limb to ask, could this image have been a reflection, held in your shadow self, of yer POV toward the fem polarity? IOW, the Mother? AKA, the Will polarity?
    I don't know. To me, the entity felt like an outside influence. I'm starting to think that these horror movies are actually linked to real demons or other spirits in a deliberate way. Perhaps this is how they feed off the fear energy generated by those watching the movies.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV__vRQ8fC0

... when I don't feel NOTHIN'! My point, exactly...
    I guess I should clarify that although I did not feel fear after I woke up, when I was in that dream (nightmare), there was definitely fear there. I don't remember much of it though, just that I was somehow taken to places and shown images by this entity and that during the dream I was helpless, a passive observer or a subject of whatever she was doing, without any real ability to influence things.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th September 2018), Dreamtimer (12th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (12th September 2018), Kathy (12th September 2018), Wind (11th September 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I'm in an area that is country, formerly rural, now just a hop-skip-jump from urban suburbia. So we could stay and survive with the land and water available, but the "desperate" from the city aren't that far away. We do have family out in the mountains if it were to get bad.
    I'm not a prepper myself, but I do think the best preparation you can make for when the SHTF is choosing your physical location wisely. To just take one example, if WW3 were to break out, which is always a distinct possibility, guess which cities will be obliterated first? If you've ever seen a disaster movie, and who hasn't, you'll already know which cities to avoid. With apparent earth changes coming and climate change accelerating natural disasters, Hurricane and Earthquake Zones do not seem like the places to be. Also, being anywhere near the coasts seems like a bad idea. This deserves its own thread as the subject matter is gigantic, perhaps I'll get down to it eventually.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th September 2018), Dreamtimer (12th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (12th September 2018), Kathy (12th September 2018), Wind (11th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    If and when shit hits the fan in the near future, it might hit it so hard that I suspect it will cause many "major malfunctions" in most societies and countries. That's when man will show his true nature again.

May the Creator indeed bless us all.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th September 2018), Chris (11th September 2018), Dreamtimer (12th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (12th September 2018), Kathy (12th September 2018)