Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: The Use of Crisis Actors

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    I just downloaded that video because I don't expect YouTube to tolerate it for long, especially in view of this thread.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th March 2018), Elen (26th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th March 2018), enjoy being (25th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Why would youtube not tolerate this goldmine of absolute brilliant insight?
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th March 2018), Elen (26th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    I love the cat in the background...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th March 2018), Elen (26th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th March 2018), WantDisclosure (25th March 2018)

Thanks
    I just downloaded that video because I don't expect YouTube to tolerate it for long, especially in view of this thread.
    At the end of the video, the host mentioned twitch.tv/lifttheveil411.

I see there that YouTube did terminate his channel.

Here is a screenshot and link:

Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    I love the cat in the background...
    I did, too.

I LOVE cats.

If he is a cat-lover, he's probably a person after my own heart.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th March 2018), Elen (26th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th March 2018)

Thanks
    I LOVE cats.

If he is a cat-lover, he's probably a person after my own heart.
    Here's a screenshot from National Geographic's website that I printed for my 7 year old grandson's playroom in my home, just because he and I both love nature, and because he needs a counterpoint to mindless video games:

Name:  Tigers-Wide_1700x550.jpg
Views: 2250
Size:  212.1 KB

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th March 2018), Elen (26th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th March 2018)

Thanks
    At the end of the video, the host mentioned twitch.tv/lifttheveil411.
    The video I posted, by YouTuber "Beyond Conspiracies," is not the host's channel, apparently.

But apparently the host is back on YouTube, with two channels, "Lift the Veil," which has 1,345,813 views according to YouTube, and "Lift the Veil LIVE," which has 458,304 views.

His name is Nathan Stolpman.

Lift the Veil LIVE
    Streamed live on Mar 24, 2018

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I had never heard of former Florida State Trooper, school principal and school safety expert Wolfgang Halbig before.

I was curious to know what became of him so I did a search.
    Clearly, Wolfgang Halbig is a trust-worthy and dedicated concerned citizen with expert knowledge to share.

I think the best way to stay current with his work is Twitter:

Wolfgang W. Halbig @halbigW Mar 23

There are so many true patriots that still love their country, this video provided by my friend shows who is driving this and it is not students.
    HIDDEN AUDIO: Broward County Teachers Caught Indoctrinating Students, Planning Illegal March.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiGC...ature=youtu.be

https://twitter.com/halbigw?lang=en

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Is that our member Lift the Veil?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (26th March 2018), Elen (26th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th March 2018), WantDisclosure (26th March 2018)

Thanks
    Beyond Conspiracies
    Published on Mar 4, 2018

School Security expert Wolfgang Halbig discusses recent events in Florida

The eye witness teacher for the February 14, 2018 shooting in Parkland, Florida that Wolfgang Halbig talked about is Stacy Lippel.

Here is a screenshot from a video entitled “'Full metal garb' - Teacher describes masked gunman at Florida school shooting” showing her testimony that she saw a gunman in full metal garb.

This testimony supports the finding I posted previously:

Within the blog post is a reference to "Operation Eagle Eye: Code Name for the 2018 Valentine's Day Massacre" posted on March 1, 2018 by State of the Nation. . .
    Operation Eagle Eye is described in that article as a CIA-directed, FBI-protected false flag attack.

I think that is likely true.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    The use of crisis actors, coupled with a complicit mainstream media, is making fools of people who go along with this nonsense.
    This is a hard thing to admit to.

Maybe that's why it works.

And here we are, living in an absolute circus nightmare as far as the news is concerned.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th March 2018), Elen (27th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th March 2018)

Thanks
    Maybe... , but then again, maybe not.

Actually, I was thinking about your insistence on crisis actors and one scenario that could make sense occurred to me.

They are used in place of people that are experiencing too much grief to speak for themselves and there is an agenda. An agenda for the American public to be spurred to act in a mature, nay, sane manner. And perhaps even media is promoting it because they want the stories out?

I can see how such behaviors would spur conspiracy theories and would definitely be counterproductive to convincing crazy people that we need to change, i.e. progress to a higher level of social consciousness. As it is, we are no better and likely worse, much worse than the average Neanderthal.

Is that what you're getting at?
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 26th March 2018 at 19:09.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th March 2018), Elen (27th March 2018), tarka the duck (27th March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    They are used in place of people that are experiencing too much grief to speak for themselves and there is an agenda.
    No, they are not used in place of real victims after the fact.

They're used on the scene to fool us, and they're used after the event to fool us.

You haven't read what I've posted or listened to anything, have you?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (27th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th March 2018)

Thanks
    No, they are not used in place of real victims after the fact.

They're used on the scene to fool us, and they're used after the event to fool us.

You haven't read what I've posted or listened to anything, have you?
    My confession...I only hear what I can conceive of...unfortunately, that's a true statement.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th March 2018), Elen (27th March 2018), tarka the duck (27th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    There are many operatives who want real events to appear to be false flags. They come in and pose as students or witnesses. How do you tell them apart? They are also actors.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (27th March 2018), Elen (27th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th March 2018), tarka the duck (27th March 2018)

Thanks
    There is an article posted February 18, 2018 on the State of the Nation website entitled “OPERATION GLADIO C: Government-Sponsored Domestic Terrorism Targets American Public Schools”:

How the CIA’s MKUltra Mind Control Program Creates ‘Mass Shooters’ and Turns ‘Lone Gunmen’ Into Patsies

OPERATION GLADIO C

“The United States has been under the complete control of the “Very Deep State” (much deeper than Deep State) for decades. The “Very Deep State” (VDS) uses the alphabet soup agencies of the U.S. Intelligence Community to monitor and police every sphere of life in American society. Just like the Soviet Union of the last century, there are no secrets. Only now there really are NO secrets anywhere in the 50 states. Not only is there is a vast network of undercover citizen spies who operate in every county, agents of the VDS are surreptitiously inserted into every organization of note nationwide. The present National Security State, with its full-spectrum surveillance regime and spying apparatus, actually functions as a full-blown, communist police state (where the FBI=KGB, literally). The Shadow Government (a clandestine, autocratic and all-powerful global entity), that oversees the U.S. Federal Government, uses Operation Gladio C (via NATO command and control) to manufacture consent via government-sponsored terrorism. Mass shootings, in particular, are methodically used in this way to terrorize the body politic into supporting draconian measures that erode national sovereignty. Undermining the American Republic is the single most important objective of Operation Gladio C. Other nations are experiencing their own versions of Operation Gladio C as seen throughout the European Union, the Middle East, South Asia, Central and South America, Mexico, etc.”

— Intelligence Analyst and Former Military Officer
    . . .

*This exposé contains privileged information submitted by a former U.S. Intelligence Agency insider. SOTN is quite appreciative of all the info/data submitted to us from former intel agents, government insiders, military officers, agency whistleblowers, investigative journalists, armchair detectives, deep researchers, Internet sleuths, sidewalk investigators and many other great patriots. Thank you!

The United States of America has been under relentless terror attacks by foreign and domestic agents of the New World Order globalist cabal. All of these false flag terrorist operations are carried out under the rubric of Operation Gladio C, a super-secret enterprise and organizational derivative of NATO’s notorious “Operation Gladio”. The following article explains how Obama illicitly completed the legal framework which permits this state-sponsored terrorism on U.S. soil. . .

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=94576
    The use of crisis actors is one part of the big picture of terror by design.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (27th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th March 2018), Elen (27th March 2018)