Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Buddha became enlightened during lunar Eclipse. Become enlightened during 2018-19 lunar eclipses

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Liquid light...unknown substance... How about it being part of the explanation for dark matter?
    Yes, this substance (known as Soma/Amrita/Nectar/Ambrosia to the ancients) probably falls into the spectrum of dark matter/energy. Based on my own sensory impressions of this substance (I couldn't tell you which sense does the sensing in this instance, it is probably yet to be discovered), I would say it constitutes a fifth state of matter. It appears to be somewhat similar to plasma, and it is also hot and luminous, but it passes through normal matter as if it wasn't there. Its viscosity is significantly higher than water's and it has a white-golden colour, which is why the ancient Greeks referred to it as a mixture of milk and honey.
    Last edited by Chris, 7th January 2019 at 14:56.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th January 2019), Aragorn (7th January 2019), Dreamtimer (7th January 2019), Elen (8th January 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th January 2019), Kathy (15th January 2019), Maggie (7th January 2019), Wind (7th January 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    "we are the tech-know-ledgy we've been waiting for": Is this enlightened?
    I think it sounds very close to what enlightenment observes

I think it is enlightened because until we leave the body, we live through the auspices of a corporal experience that has experiences as "I am". ALSO, we choose an ethic by which to interact with the perceived experiences and the highest one I know is "the Golden Rule". To stop needing authorities gives space to develop one's own Ethic. IMO it perfectly natural to first accept the "matrix", then to unravel the matrix, then to not need the matrix. I think we develop all the virtues through trial and error. The enlightened self empowerment includes behaving as if our Ethic really matters.

1. The only self realization we need is a single AHA that "I am" all that I truly k now exists
    2. To focus on the inner realm of what IS it that I am?
    3. Release all the attention to comparison with what I perceive "out there".
    5. LOVE thyself
    4. Operate one's own machinery for the purpose of expansion of experiences.
    5. Interact with all perceived "out there" as we would do unto ourselves.

"I thought it a wise idea - not in order to stimulate debate or sway opinions (this IS the internet we're talking about, amirite?), but rather to place a sigil down on the table of ideas and perhaps give some folks suggestions with regards to the steps (not an exhaustive list presented here by any means) I think are needed to unchain themselves/ourselves from the oldest command-and-control device in the playbook: adherence to/worship of external authority constructs.

From tribal clans to nation-states; from witchdoctors to Popes, from pantheons to monotheism, and every permutation in between...we ain't remembering how to (re-)evolve once more into our birthright of original possibility if we're constantly gazing upward at the throne of separation - an obedience which divides us from embodying the divine within:

Energetically transcend the mutant matrix through sincere self-work/re-awakening dormant DNA/aligning with the intelligence of the mind-body energetic arts....letting go of thousands of years of Groupthink conditioning, disconnecting from hierarchical notions that put one culture on a pedestal, instead taking teachings/insights that encourage individual sovereignty and self-empowerment/connection to Earth frequencies and leave all the belief systems and tribal separation identities behind....self-determination and community understanding through voluntary contributarianism and free association, without any identification with dualistic 'us vs them' consciousness and fetishizing of external authoritarian constructs...

...becoming aware on an embodied level of (and withdrawing all personal consent towards) the underlying hyperdimensional forces (psychopathic frequencies) which stabilize the manifest expressions of manipulation and domination (All Gods/Masters/Religions, the military industrial complex, "law and order", financial and banking, government blackmail, Tavistock (Jesuit) propaganda-education, etc.)... re-establishing the intuitive capabilities of the pelvic bowl and the empathic magnificence of the heart... and maintaining a very robust sense of humor regarding the total ridiculousness of this tyrannical veneer and mocking the lack of imagination shown by the Archonic vibrations of parasitic dominion.

That's a good start towards recognizing that we are the tech-know-ledgy we've been waiting for, I reckon."

~ Tim McClew
    Last edited by Maggie, 10th January 2019 at 16:47.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th January 2019), Aragorn (10th January 2019), Chris (10th January 2019), Dreamtimer (11th January 2019), Emil El Zapato (11th January 2019), Kathy (15th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Yes, this substance (known as Soma/Amrita/Nectar/Ambrosia to the ancients) probably falls into the spectrum of dark matter/energy. Based on my own sensory impressions of this substance (I couldn't tell you which sense does the sensing in this instance, it is probably yet to be discovered), I would say it constitutes a fifth state of matter. It appears to be somewhat similar to plasma, and it is also hot and luminous, but it passes through normal matter as if it wasn't there. Its viscosity is significantly higher than water's and it has a white-golden colour, which is why the ancient Greeks referred to it as a mixture of milk and honey.
    I have recently been watching several scientific lectures from The Royal Institution, and I have just posted a lecture which explains the Higgs field, and what the LHC is looking for now.

Now, you wouldn't believe this, but in the Q&A section afterwards, Harry Cliff, the scientist who gave the lecture, gets asked a question about a certain experiment at CERN -- the experiment is called Alice -- and in his answer, he describes what would happen if plasma would become super-heated far beyond the temperatures in the average star. His description of what would happen then more or less matches what you describe here-above, although it could then be considered a sixth form of matter, not a fifth -- see below. And to be precise, the number would still be wrong, because it would then actually be a seventh state of matter, if we include Bose-Einstein condensates as yet another state of matter -- which Harry Cliff does not talk about in this lecture, and which only exist at temperatures near absolute zero.

As such, to briefly summarize the different states of matter, it would then boil down -- no pun intended -- to the following:

1. Bose-Einstein condensate
    2. solid
    3. liquid
    4. gas
    5. plasma -- i.e. the molecules of the gas have broken down into ions (i.e. electrically charged particles) and free electrons
    6. a cloud of free neutrons, protons and electrons -- i.e. the nuclei of the ions in the plasma have broken down into their constituent particles
    7. "quark soup" -- i.e. the neutrons and protons have themselves dissolved into nothing but up-quarks and down-quarks

Click here for the time index where the audience member asks Harry Cliff about the Alice experiment, and Harry's explanation of what I've just described.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th January 2019), Chris (10th January 2019), Dreamtimer (11th January 2019), Elen (11th January 2019), Emil El Zapato (11th January 2019), Kathy (15th January 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I have recently been watching several scientific lectures from The Royal Institution, and I have just posted a lecture which explains the Higgs field, and what the LHC is looking for now.

Now, you wouldn't believe this, but in the Q&A section afterwards, Harry Cliff, the scientist who gave the lecture, gets asked a question about a certain experiment at CERN -- the experiment is called Alice -- and in his answer, he describes what would happen if plasma would become super-heated far beyond the temperatures in the average star. His description of what would happen then more or less matches what you describe here-above, although it could then be considered a sixth form of matter, not a fifth -- see below. And to be precise, the number would still be wrong, because it would then actually be a seventh state of matter, if we include Bose-Einstein condensates as yet another state of matter -- which Harry Cliff does not talk about in this lecture, and which only exist at temperatures near absolute zero.

As such, to briefly summarize the different states of matter, it would then boil down -- no pun intended -- to the following:

2. solid
    3. liquid
    4. gas
    5. plasma -- i.e. the molecules of the gas have broken down into ions (i.e. electrically charged particles) and free electrons
    6. a cloud of free neutrons, protons and electrons -- i.e. the nuclei of the ions in the plasma have broken down into their constituent particles
    7. "quark soup" -- i.e. the neutrons and protons have themselves dissolved into nothing but up-quarks and down-quarks

Click here for the time index where the audience member asks Harry Cliff about the Alice experiment, and Harry's explanation of what I've just described.
    That is really interesting. Thanks.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th January 2019), Aragorn (10th January 2019), Chris (10th January 2019), Dreamtimer (11th January 2019), Emil El Zapato (11th January 2019), Kathy (15th January 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks

2. solid
    3. liquid
    4. gas

Yes, thank you Aragorn, that does sound like almost a perfect match.

Though I must add, unlike the Quark-Gluon soup, Soma does not seem to interact with normal matter in any meaningful way. In terms of its properties, though it is a hot, viscous liquid, it is completely invisible to the physical senses. We don't know what states of matter exist in the "Dark" spectrum, a misnomer if ever there was one, as it is only dark to us and our scientific instruments, in actual fact, its main feature is superluminosity, it is bright beyond description. It is our world, the physical one, that is dark by comparison.

Also, I don't know what the beings that inhabit this "Dark" (superluminous) realm are made of, but I think we can take the legends of them obtaining their (to us) magical powers and properties by drinking Soma-Nectar at face value. They are beings of light, but not the kind of light we're used to, it is coherent and contained. Since the Human Body is mostly liquid, I assume this liquid light is what they're mostly made of as well, which is contained as a vague form (but not as defined as our solid bodies) by unknown forces, which I suspect are electromagnetic in nature.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th January 2019), Aragorn (11th January 2019), Dreamtimer (11th January 2019), Elen (11th January 2019), Emil El Zapato (11th January 2019), Kathy (15th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Yes, thank you Aragorn, that does sound like almost a perfect match.

Though I must add, unlike the Quark-Gluon soup, Soma does not seem to interact with normal matter in any meaningful way. In terms of its properties, though it is a hot, viscous liquid, it is completely invisible to the physical senses. We don't know what states of matter exist in the "Dark" spectrum, a misnomer if ever there was one, as it is only dark to us and our scientific instruments, in actual fact, its main feature is superluminosity, it is bright beyond description. It is our world, the physical one, that is dark by comparison.

Also, I don't know what the beings that inhabit this "Dark" (superluminous) realm are made of, but I think we can take the legends of them obtaining their (to us) magical powers and properties by drinking Soma-Nectar at face value. They are beings of light, but not the kind of light we're used to, it is coherent and contained. Since the Human Body is mostly liquid, I assume this liquid light is what they're mostly made of as well, which is contained as a vague form (but not as defined as our solid bodies) by unknown forces, which I suspect are electromagnetic in nature.
    I'm inclined to agree. And from the quantum physics standpoint, it would then also make perfect sense that such beings would exist in a higher-dimensional realm than what we perceive as the physical universe. After all, we're all made up of the same stuff, and "that stuff" is the very fabric of the universe/omniverse itself, because every particle in the universe is in fact only a ripple (or bump) in these fabrics (fields). It is layer upon layer upon layer, across multiple higher-dimensional environments, all the way up into the singularity -- i.e. that which "created" the Big Bang.

I think we're on to something here, Chris, although I doubt they would extend us a Nobel Prize.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th January 2019), Chris (11th January 2019), Dreamtimer (11th January 2019), Elen (11th January 2019), Kathy (15th January 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    I'm inclined to agree. And from the quantum physics standpoint, it would then also make perfect sense that such beings would exist in a higher-dimensional realm than what we perceive as the physical universe. After all, we're all made up of the same stuff, and "that stuff" is the very fabric of the universe/omniverse itself, because every particle in the universe is in fact only a ripple (or bump) in these fabrics (fields). It is layer upon layer upon layer, across multiple higher-dimensional environments, all the way up into the singularity -- i.e. that which "created" the Big Bang.

I think we're on to something here, Chris, although I doubt they would extend us a Nobel Prize.
    Well, the problem is that science at its current level is simply not advanced enough to fully understand this and our puny primate brains are holding us back.

if ascension is a real thing, the next stage of evolution might enable us to understand these things a bit better. It is not without scientific precedent, as Gopi Krishna knew some of the great Quantum Physicists quite well. He was friends with Heisenberg, they had a long correspondence and met in person. He was even closer to Von Weizsacker, who wrote the foreword to his first book (a must read, but I only have it in print, I couldn't find any online versions) and pondered these questions on a philosophical level, since Quantum Mechanics wasn't quite as advanced at the time as it is today.

In any case, due to Max Weber's efforts, a good chunk of Hindu scripture and treatises on philosophies, such as Vedanta have been translated into German by the end of the 19th Century and these were much more widely-known in Germany than in other parts of the world, which was partially responsible for the incredible boom in German scientific achievement in the first half of the twentieth century. It is not difficult to find teachings of Vedic origin in the work of early German Quantum Physicists for instance.

I really think that research into the stuff that makes up the Dark, or Invisible universe will become the focus of this century's scientists, but a wholesale shift in attitudes is needed. Im my own experience, the Dark universe operates outside the current norms of empirical science and cannot be studied through extensions of the physical senses, otherwise known as scientific instruments. There is no empirical, scientifically observable data there to study, on the level of the physical there is "nothing" there, just empty space. So no Nobel prize for us, precious…

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th January 2019), Aragorn (11th January 2019), Dreamtimer (11th January 2019), Elen (12th January 2019), Emil El Zapato (12th January 2019), Kathy (15th January 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    i sure do enjoy and appreciate the discussions between U two on this stuff...

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th January 2019), Aragorn (11th January 2019), Chris (11th January 2019), Dreamtimer (12th January 2019), Elen (12th January 2019), Emil El Zapato (12th January 2019), Kathy (15th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    "This can only mean one thing, and I don't know what it is"

- Sam Diamond - "Murder By Death"
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th January 2019), Aragorn (12th January 2019), Dreamtimer (12th January 2019), Elen (13th January 2019), Kathy (15th January 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    I think we develop all the virtues through trial and error. The enlightened self empowerment includes behaving as if our Ethic really matters.
    I think yer on to it Maggie.

“Honestly, nothing is distinct after a while,” Willie Nelson confesses.
    He’s talking about life on the road at 81,
    when wisdom makes the totality of life feel intensely connected to the present —
    but also when age makes the details feel slippery.

Those were the words of Chris Richards writing on the everyday Zen of Willie Nelson in the washington post.

...when wisdom makes the totality of life feel intensely connected to the present.

At 75 I'm beginning to appreciate the meaning in that! It's the last words - but also when age makes the details feel slippery – where the bear gets in the buckwheat. I find myself in this battle between the lights going out and maintaining consciousness. Fighting to hold on to mental and physical dexterity against all odds. Is it gonna be as Springsteen wrote in Dry Lightning where...

you get so sick of the fightin' you loose your fear of the end?

Hey, I don't hold it against anyone who wants to ascend on otta here but that's not what I want. Don't get me wrong, I wanna BE ABLE to do that but I want choice in the matter. It's simple - because this earth feels like home to me!

IOW, i wanna be able to rev up my vibration, go on an adventure to wherever, and take all of me with me. And then, come back home. None of this havin' to put my Body and Will through the excruciatingly painful compression of death and the accompanying fragmentation of the vessel that goes with it and then reincarnate to get back. The way I see it death is anti-life and was only intended as a possible experience to find out if it feels like right place to me or not. I'm pretty sure I've already realized the answer to that through a multitude of reenactment experiences.

Btw Maggie, my apologies to you for not acknowledging your contributions to this thread as well in my #23 comment.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th January 2019), Aragorn (13th January 2019), Chris (13th January 2019), Dreamtimer (13th January 2019), Elen (13th January 2019), Emil El Zapato (12th January 2019), Kathy (15th January 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    Hey, I don't hold it against anyone who wants to ascend on otta here but that's not what I want. Don't get me wrong, I wanna BE ABLE to do that but I want choice in the matter. It's simple - because this earth feels like home to me!

IOW, i wanna be able to rev up my vibration, go on an adventure to wherever, and take all of me with me. And then, come back home. None of this havin' to put my Body and Will through the excruciatingly painful compression of death and the accompanying fragmentation of the vessel that goes with it and then reincarnate to get back. The way I see it death is anti-life and was only intended as a possible experience to find out if it feels like right place to me or not. I'm pretty sure I've already realized the answer to that through a multitude of reenactment experiences.
    I sort of have a similar view in a way as my worst expectation would be having to come back again as a baby and forget everything. Also I am certain I am still resounding to the pain and agony of my parents and the helplessness IN GENERAL I feel to assuage the pain and suffering of daily life. It has always seemed illogical and "man made" that this earth is not opearted as the Paradise it could be (even now if we reprioritized the focus). The only thing that really burns me up is ignorance and it is MINE that really is the issue.

On the other hand it seems really important that we allow our TRUE state to be the touch stone. pretence will never move us to expansion. It is obvious that these pretenses are stupid for they mean nothing and go no where.

I want to insert here that the OP Sheldon Moore is quite adament that he has the answers. If he does, they will serve him. If not, they are a waste of his energy. I really like my favorite joke that when God spoke to the Prophet and said "the End is Near", the message was about the truck headed toward him.

Therefore I sincerely want to wring out every bit of "higher order" POV now and be responsible for it FOR ME. That is because we CAN take our our awraeness beyond the material and IT REALLY HELPS to have an expanded observation. Then we need to act on these insights or they are not FELT to be real. I always loved that Christ expected we could all become as He is presented. I THINK that this "time" is perfect for many upendings of past assumptions. My expectation is that body is the vehicle for our understanding. What good would it be to carry outta here a golf ball sized consciousness?

I have to place a PROFOUND visit on this thread with Wim Hof. I placed it on Gio's thread because I hope many will see it.

I appreciate your quest and mine as authentic and soul full and I think we will draw all we need to externalize its fruits.
    Live Long and Prosper is my motto.

Love, M

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyobOABtGAE
    Last edited by Maggie, 12th January 2019 at 17:46.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th January 2019), Aragorn (13th January 2019), Chris (13th January 2019), Dreamtimer (13th January 2019), Elen (13th January 2019), Emil El Zapato (12th January 2019), Kathy (15th January 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post

I have to place a PROFOUND visit on this thread with Wim Hof. I placed it on Gio's thread because I hope many will see it.
    yes, i saw it and placed a link there for u. more on the rest of your wisdom later.... luv back, p

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th January 2019), Aragorn (13th January 2019), Chris (13th January 2019), Dreamtimer (13th January 2019), Elen (13th January 2019), Emil El Zapato (13th January 2019), Kathy (15th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I hate to research something before I have an incipient theory of my own, but I have none...well, after seeing this perhaps a little...matter/antimatter...energy/anti-energy...
    After first hearing about it (about 20 years ago) my initial thought was that it would indicate that we were in a different phase of Universal development than what was believed.

A New Theory Unifies Dark Matter and Dark Energy as a ‘Dark Fluid’ With Negative Mass
    Can one of Einstein’s forgotten theories solve the riddle of why 95 percent of the stuff in the universe appears to be missing?

The solution to one of the deepest and most intractable mysteries facing modern physics might be found in one of Albert Einstein’s forgotten theories that the famous physicist abandoned nearly a century ago.

Dark energy and dark matter are invisible theoretical substances that are thought to make up 95 percent of the universe, but their existence is only theorized based on the effects they appear to have on the normal matter we’re all familiar with. Some of the most sophisticated and sensitive instruments ever made by humans have failed to detect any sign of the stuff after nearly 50 years of searching.

As detailed in a paper published this week in Astronomy and Astrophysics , a theory developed by Albert Einstein in 1918 and then abandoned may have held the key to the mystery of dark matter and dark energy all along. Oxford astrophysicist James Farnes drew on this theory to come up with a new theory that unifies dark matter and dark energy as a single “dark fluid” that permeates the universe.

This dark fluid, if it exists, has negative mass. Unlike normal matter, which has a positive gravitational charge or mass (meaning it attracts other matter), negative mass would repel matter. In short, if you pushed an object that had negative mass away from you, the object would actually move toward you rather than moving in the direction of the applied force, as is the case with ordinary matter. According to Farnes, negative masses would be spread throughout the universe as a single substance in the form of dark fluid.

“The outcome seems rather beautiful,” Farnes said in an article about his theory at The Conversation. “Dark energy and dark matter can be unified into a single substance, with both effects being simply explainable as positive mass matter surfing on a sea of negative masses.”

Farnes’ new theory is both elegant and intuitive. After all, as Farnes points out in his paper, polarization—simply, things existing in positive and negative forms—is a common property in the universe. There are positive and negative electrical charges, and even information itself appears to be polarized as ones and zeroes. It would be odd, Farnes argues, if such a fundamental property as mass has monopolized positive charges.

Farnes’ theory has its roots in a small note Einstein made to himself in 1918 while struggling to explain the cosmological constant—which Einstein first used to describe the dynamics of the universe—in his equations for general relativity.

Einstein invoked the cosmological constant to explain how the universe could be static, which was widely accepted at the time, while also accounting for the effects of gravity. Without this cosmological constant, Einstein realized, the gravitational force of the universe would cause it to collapse upon itself. Basically, the cosmological constant was a term that functioned as a sort of anti-gravity. The problem for Einstein was to explain what this cosmological constant consisted of.

In the 1918 note, Einstein described a modification of his theory of general relativity in which “‘empty space’ takes the role of gravitating negative masses which are distributed all over the interstellar space,” the key phrase here being “negative mass.”

By the following year, however, Einstein had adopted a different interpretation of the cosmological constant and this small note was lost to history. In 1931 Einstein removed the cosmological constant from his theory of general relativity entirely after Edward Hubble discovered that the universe was not static, but expanding.

This crushing observational evidence led Einstein to describe his invocation of the cosmological constant as his “greatest blunder.” Today, however, Einstein’s cosmological constant is hardly considered a blunder by most physicists.

In fact, the cosmological constant is integral to the the lambda-CDM model, the most widely accepted cosmological model of the universe. In this model of the universe the cosmological constant represents dark energy, which is invoked to explain the accelerating expansion of universe.

The lambda-CDM model also incorporates dark matter as a way to explain observed galactic rotation. The gravitational influence on the stars on the outskirts of a galaxy is less than the gravitational influence on the stars at the center of the galaxy, which suggests that the stars on the outskirts of the galaxy should be rotating faster than the inner stars. In fact, galaxies should be flying apart due to their own rotational force. Dark matter is theorized as the stuff that keeps galaxies intact and accounts for the observed rotational speed of stars.

Yet in the past half century, dozens of experiments meant to detect dark matter have come away empty handed.

In the case of dark matter, a large part of the problem is that physicists aren’t exactly sure what they’re looking for since there are a number of leading candidates for dark matter particles. As for dark energy, which is thought to be a property of space itself, there are also a number of different theories that range from virtual particles that pop in and out of existence to a type of field known as “quintessence.” In either case, physicists have no idea how to detect dark energy and can only posit its existence based on the expansion of the universe.

There is, of course, the possibility that Einstein got gravity totally wrong and we need to abandon the concept of dark matter and dark energy entirely. While some physicists have created alternative theories of gravity that obviate the need for dark matter, these are generally considered fringe in the scientific community. This is mostly because they usually require altering Einstein’s theory of general relativity, which has been proven correct in every test thrown at it in the past century.

Farnes’ new theory is a radical departure, but if it’s correct it would fundamentally change our understanding of the universe.

So far, the first rudimentary models Farnes created based on his theory have been able to account for a handful of observed properties of galactic rotation and the expansion of the universe that are normally attributed to dark matter and dark energy. This is a promising start, but Farnes said more observational data from instruments like the Square Kilometer Array will be needed to push his theory into the mainstream.

“If [my model is] real, it would suggest that the missing 95 percent of the cosmos had an aesthetic solution: we had forgotten to include a simple minus sign,” Farnes concluded in the Conversation.

Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 13th January 2019 at 17:20.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th January 2019), Aragorn (13th January 2019), Chris (13th January 2019), Dreamtimer (13th January 2019), Elen (13th January 2019), Kathy (15th January 2019), palooka's revenge (14th January 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanks NAP, that's a very enlightening article.

The Dark Fluid Theory matches some of my own observations about liquid light. If the theory is correct, 95 percent of the Universe is made up of this Liquid Light and only 5 percent is what we would call the material, observable universe. I am very excited to discover what we will find in the 95 percent of the Universe that is invisible to us. I already have some inkling, but most people, I suspect, will be absolutely shocked by the diversity and sheer proliferation of life and energy that exists there. This is also something that isn't far away, but shares the same timespace we also occupy. You have absolutely no idea who or what shares your room with you, there is much to be discovered in the very place you are now, there is no need for you to go gallivanting about the planet to unravel new mysteries.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th January 2019), Aragorn (13th January 2019), Dreamtimer (13th January 2019), Elen (14th January 2019), Emil El Zapato (13th January 2019), Kathy (15th January 2019), palooka's revenge (14th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanks NAP, that's a very enlightening article.

The Dark Fluid Theory matches some of my own observations about liquid light. If the theory is correct, 95 percent of the Universe is made up of this Liquid Light and only 5 percent is what we would call the material, observable universe. I am very excited to discover what we will find in the 95 percent of the Universe that is invisible to us. I already have some inkling, but most people, I suspect, will be absolutely shocked by the diversity and sheer proliferation of life and energy that exists there. This is also something that isn't far away, but shares the same timespace we also occupy. You have absolutely no idea who or what shares your room with you, there is much to be discovered in the very place you are now, there is no need for you to go gallivanting about the planet to unravel new mysteries.
    Like how about Jinn (who have reputation but also individuality according to some who say they know?? I wonder what you think of this article? Not saying I believe this article is true. I do wonder what "relationship" we have/could have with other beings? There is something about developing virtue and having no ill intent that is important. But how to we develop without expanding into unknown territory and getting into trouble? This IS a big topic.
    The Truth about Spontaneous Chi Kung
    ( Jinns / Demonic Possession )

Introduction
    Today you will find the word Ki (Chi) cropping up no matter where you look. You will see it on advertising hoardings, on posters, in newspapers and magazines and in the brightly coloured advertisements festooning the trains. Ki is regularly featured in certain magazines in articles with enticing titles such as “The Mysterious Ki Does It Exist?â€Â, “The Miraculous Ki Cures All Diseasesâ€Â, “The Secret of the Supernatural Power of Ki Revealedâ€Â, etc. "The Mysterious Power of Ki" by Kouzo Kaku p.1.

But what is Chi? Where does it come from? What are its origins? How is it that tapping into the power of Chi can enhance physical prowess by allowing the practitioner to perform superhuman feats? Can cause the emission of Chi energy through the "Red Sand Palm" technique with devastating results? Allows the Martial Arts practionar through summoning Chi to invulnerably absorb deadly blows with minimal injury i.e. the infamous "Steel Jacket" "Iron Shirt" "Iron Crotch" and "Iron Ribs" techniques? Can be projected and transmitted over vast distances spanning hundreds of miles? Can result in the notorious Death Touch ie Dim Mak, (ancient art of striking vital points of the body engineered to cause knock-out, death or delayed reaction)? Can be exchanged between people i.e. Clapping palms and passed on into food, water, and objects? Can induce trance like and altered states of consciousness during which the practitioner experiences involuntary body movements (i.e. Wu Qin Xi and spiritual kungfu or spirit boxing - also known as "shen da" in mandarin and "sun ta" in cantonese) and demonstrates cognizance of forms never before practised? Can miraculously heal & ameliorate the health of the critically ill (even in instances where modern medicine with its advancement & deep insight cannot avail) and is said to be a general panacea for all diseases? Can be used to control an opponents mind freezing them up, and can be used to predict and forestall an opponents intended (not actioned) moves in battle through ki enhancing Zen mind control techniques? Can result in amazing precognitive abilities to perceive events before they occur, e.g. Master Morihei's (the founder of Aikido) legendary ability to dodge and ward off bullets by seeing flashing lights of ki coming at him, similar beliefs were also credited to the Boxers Rebellion of the late 19th century whose adherents claimed a magical imperviousness to both blade and bullet through breathing and movement exercises (chi)? Can through enhanced meditation transform one's state of mind into a monistic ("all is one"), if not an outright pantheistic ("all is God") outlook?

Why is its practise often integrated or associated with polytheistic idolatrous rituals, such as worshiping idols (eg statues of Buddha, Lao Tzu, Bramer Vishnue and Shiva), false deities, deceased spiritual or ancesterial beings (i.e. wafu) and the approbation of past masters, as well as being used as a vehicle to propagate idolatrous ideologies? And can even lead to unusual energy sensations and paranormal activity at advance stages i.e. aura diagnosis, telepathy, telekinesis, remote gong (i.e. remote viewing), unleash latent psychic ability (clairvoyance and clairaudience), and even reports of levitation? And yet those practicing the internal arts number in the tens of millions daily, despite having know discernable idea of its precise make-up and the deleterious consequences that can accrue through its practice i.e. namely the medical condition known as "Qiqong Deviation Syndrome" (today a medical diagnostic term widely used throughout China), Qigong Psychosis, Qigong Mental Derangement (also called being infatuated (Ru Mo)), evil qi (xie qi), turbid qi, pathogenic qi, malignant qi, stagnant chi, and its paranic equivalent of "Kundalini Syndrome" (collectively referred to as the “Dark Side of Chiâ€Â).

If you are a practitioner of the Martial Arts, in particular the Internal Arts, ever studied the Five-Animal System of Spontaneous Chi-Kung, then this article is imperative reading for you and the sinister malign reality of Chi Kung will become all too evident. The paragraphs and comments you are about to read are derived from my own experiences, close observations and study of the Martial Arts. Inadditon I have also used other sources and references where I deemed it relevant to cogently present my case, producing both an authoratitive and objective analysis of the subject matter. My ultimate purpose is to publicize the dangers of the insidious esoteric and exoteric energies of the east e.g. Chinese Qigong, Indian Yoga, Japanese Zen & Rieki and Transcendental Meditation. Throughout the rest of this writing the terms parana (Indian), tai chi (Chinese), ki (Japanese), rei-ki (Japanese), Hei Gung (Cantonese) & qi gong (Mandarin) will be used synonymously to mean Chi. http://www.dangerofchi.org/

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th January 2019), Chris (17th January 2019), Dreamtimer (20th January 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th January 2019)