Page 32 of 53 FirstFirst ... 222930313233343542 ... LastLast

Thread: What Motivates Bill Ryan of Project Avalon Community Forum?

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    So how is Bill getting on ? atm.
    Well, Bill is doing fine, I guess. He has been posting some interesting thoughts, and on various threads. So are the other mods over there, for that matter. They are all really intelligent and empathetic people, and they do their homework too.

Bill has a really good team now, and the bridge is starting to take shape.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st July 2019), Chris (2nd August 2019), Christian (2nd August 2019), Dreamtimer (1st August 2019), Elen (31st July 2019), Emil El Zapato (1st August 2019), Silly Wabbit (9th August 2019), Wind (31st July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Good, very important part n cog of humanity.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st July 2019), Chris (2nd August 2019), Dreamtimer (1st August 2019), Elen (31st July 2019), Emil El Zapato (1st August 2019), Silly Wabbit (9th August 2019), Wind (31st July 2019)

Thanks

Statement

Heads up, I've deleted 11 posts in total from both this thread and from the Cosmic Emporium thread. The management would very much appreciate it if everyone were to leave the drama out of it from here on. Thank you.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st August 2019), Chris (2nd August 2019), Christian (2nd August 2019), Dreamtimer (1st August 2019), Elen (1st August 2019), Emil El Zapato (1st August 2019), Silly Wabbit (9th August 2019), Wind (1st August 2019)

Thanks
    Drama is okay Aragorn, is a form of communication but yes understand.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st August 2019), Chris (2nd August 2019), Elen (1st August 2019), Emil El Zapato (1st August 2019), Silly Wabbit (9th August 2019), Wind (1st August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,096 Times in 2,656 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Heads up, I've deleted 11 posts in total from both this thread and from the Cosmic Emporium thread. The management would very much appreciate it if everyone were to leave the drama out of it from here on. Thank you.
    - Is this coming from just you Aragorn, or did the whole mod team huddle up and agree on this one?

- Without knowing what was deleted, for the record what type of thing might be considered "drama" from here on?

- Is this sudden move be based on that some Q fans over at The Project are combing through the TOT archives looking for dirt?
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st August 2019), Chris (2nd August 2019), Elen (1st August 2019), Emil El Zapato (1st August 2019), Silly Wabbit (9th August 2019), Wind (1st August 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    - Is this coming from just you Aragorn, or did the whole mod team huddle up and agree on this one?
    The decision was mine, but my colleagues agree. And the reason why the decision was mine is twofold...:

• That junk should already have been deleted earlier on, because we've been cutting certain people too much slack, and there was a time when we used to intervene a lot sooner; and...
    • I've pretty much been the only staff member on duty in these last couple of days, with the other staff members only dropping in for a short time. Even right now in this very moment, I am once again the only staff member on duty.

One of our staff members is having difficulties both in his home and with his computer hardware, another staff member has just lost her father over the weekend, yet another staff member's daughter is battling cancer, and Malc has a wife, five children and a daytime job.

As second in command of this ship and as head of the moderation team, I reserve the liberty to make such calls on my own, even though ─ as I said ─ the other staff members agree with me, because we've been discussing this in the mod room for a few days now, and Malc has only yesterday once again asserted his complete support and confidence in how I run this forum.

- Without knowing what was deleted, for the record what type of thing might be considered "drama" from here on?
    Personal conflicts, insults toward and defamation of fellow members, inappropriate language and behavior, et al. That sort of thing.

- Is this sudden move be based on that some Q fans over at The Project are combing through the TOT archives looking for dirt?
    No, not in the slightest.

The QAnon fans over at Project Avalon have already long made up their minds both about The One Truth and about myself ─ at least one of them has already said on an open thread over there that they've added me to their ignore list, and I suspect that there would be many more ─ and I don't see how this is going to change anything. They've already made their prejudices about The One Truth very clear, and to be honest, I'm not interested in trying to sway people off of their prejudices if they choose to be blind to the facts. It's a waste of time, and I've got a lot more on my plate than that.

This here is The One Truth, and it is here that I am the administrator. The staff at Project Avalon takes care of business at Project Avalon, and the staff of The One Truth takes care of business here at The One Truth.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (2nd August 2019), Christian (2nd August 2019), Dreamtimer (1st August 2019), Elen (1st August 2019), Emil El Zapato (2nd August 2019), Silly Wabbit (9th August 2019), The One (1st August 2019), Wind (1st August 2019)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    OK Fred, we do agree on this. We would do the same for you if someone was telling us all sorts of "secrets" about you. Personally I'm not interested in gossip or secrets of any kind...not my style.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st August 2019), Chris (2nd August 2019), Dreamtimer (1st August 2019), Emil El Zapato (1st August 2019), Silly Wabbit (9th August 2019), The One (1st August 2019), Wind (1st August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Hi Aragorn, your staff has my support and good will to help overcome their life's battles. Such things have become very real to me as I just had a new cousin from my father's side have breast cancer surgery and my sister on my mother's side had surgery earlier this year. It is her 2nd bout, the 1st time having been 20 years ago.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd August 2019), Chris (2nd August 2019), Dreamtimer (2nd August 2019), Elen (2nd August 2019), Silly Wabbit (9th August 2019), The One (2nd August 2019), Wind (2nd August 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts

The QAnon fans over at Project Avalon have already long made up their minds both about The One Truth and about myself ─ at least one of them has already said on an open thread over there that they've added me to their ignore list, and I suspect that there would be many more ─ and I don't see how this is going to change anything. They've already made their prejudices about The One Truth very clear, and to be honest, I'm not interested in trying to sway people off of their prejudices if they choose to be blind to the facts. It's a waste of time, and I've got a lot more on my plate than that.

This here is The One Truth, and it is here that I am the administrator. The staff at Project Avalon takes care of business at Project Avalon, and the staff of The One Truth takes care of business here at The One Truth.
    Why am I not surprised about the Qster reaction regarding yourself and TOT over at PA?

You have made it fully clear that you oppose their propaganda efforts and see it as fascism lite.

They won't thank you for that and I'm sure they see TOT as a fully biased leftist haven of SJW snowflakes.

Of course BR and his team will have to come down hard on them and they will see it as further proof of that the alternative community has been fully infiltrated by communism. Or, Child-eating, Jaysus-hating, Paedophile, Gay, Muslim Lizard Jews. Take your pick.

It would be comical, if it weren't for the real-world consequences of this kind of thinking.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2019), Aragorn (3rd August 2019), Dreamtimer (5th August 2019), Elen (3rd August 2019), Emil El Zapato (2nd August 2019), Silly Wabbit (9th August 2019), Wind (3rd August 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Why am I not surprised about the Qster reaction regarding yourself and TOT over at PA?

You have made it fully clear that you oppose their propaganda efforts and see it as fascism lite.

They won't thank you for that and I'm sure they see TOT as a fully biased leftist haven of SJW snowflakes.

Of course BR and his team will have to come down hard on them and they will see it as further proof of that the alternative community has been fully infiltrated by communism. Or, Child-eating, Jaysus-hating, Paedophile, Gay, Muslim Lizard Jews. Take your pick.

It would be comical, if it weren't for the real-world consequences of this kind of thinking.
    Well, Bill did send two Project Avalon members on a little vacation for trying to provoke me.

• One (Jayke) was trying to shame me with a link to some old stuff that I've said in the past about Bill and Project Avalon ─ on this very thread here, even ─ and of which I have stated that I must and will own up to my past mistakes, and that I am therefore not going to sweep it under the rug by deleting it.

• The other one (KiwiElf) was threatening to post a link to a so-called infographic that was supposedly made under my supervision and that accuses Bill of being an alphabet soup agency asset. This accusation has indeed been brought up here in the past by one or two members, but none of the staff members of The One Truth have ever believed that to be true, and to the best of my knowledge, 99.9% of our member base has never believed it either.

But what KiwiElf (and the other QAnon followers) apparently didn't know was that I recognize the style of who made that infographic. A link to it had been posted to one of the far-right threads over at Project Avalon before ─ possibly by KiwiElf, but I don't remember ─ and I now remember that this is where I had seen it the first time, and how embarrassed I felt, given that it was indeed in a post which alleged that The One Truth was the origin of that image. According to KiwiElf's threat to me, the image is being hosted at a QAnon-related message board. It is either way the Photoshop work of none other than our former super moderator bsbray, who was seeking to bring down Bill Ryan and Project Avalon during his last three months or so here at The One Truth, but with a slant, namely that he didn't want to take the fall for it and jeopardize his Project Avalon membership while doing it.

bsbray ─ known in more recent times at Project Avalon as A Voice from the Mountains ─ had made similar infographics before about Simon Parkes, Corey Goode, David Wilcock and (I believe) Benjamin Fulford, as part of his activity in our now defunct Watchdog Task Force community group. He had not made such an infographic about Bill yet when he was still here, but I knew that it was his intention to do so at the time, because Bill Ryan was one of the "alternative community personalities" we were investigating with the group at the time, albeit that he was the last one to be added to the list. In fact, I had never even heard of the concept of an infographic until bsbray brought that up in the WTF group, because I was under the impression that we'd be compiling our findings on the claims and/or reputations of "alternative community celebrities" into PDF documents that would later on be posted under The Watchdog, the subforum that this thread here sits under.

Anyway, returning to the confrontation at Project Avalon, Jayke was suspended for three days, and KiwiElf for three weeks.

Bill and his mods do have my back over there, because they know what I'm trying to do, and they support me. And some of the members who follow QAnon have also begun seeing things for what they are ─ or at least, on account of where I'm coming from with this bridge I'm trying to build. It's just that there's a minority of prejudiced and trigger-happy fanatics who are dominating the atmosphere on that particular thread (and on one or two other but related threads), and they're the ones who are spoiling things for everyone else over there.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2019), Chris (3rd August 2019), Dreamtimer (5th August 2019), Elen (3rd August 2019), Emil El Zapato (3rd August 2019), Fred Steeves (3rd August 2019), Silly Wabbit (9th August 2019), Wind (3rd August 2019)

Thanks
    Gosh, simple really, you have the Q thread in hoax section on TOT, Qetc at Papa site will trust you ?.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Chester (3rd August 2019), Chris (3rd August 2019), Dreamtimer (5th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (3rd August 2019), Silly Wabbit (9th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    A Voice from the Mountains...such a purdy name for a cynical deluded jackass. I've seen some of the posts...not a healthy personality...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2019), Aragorn (4th August 2019), Elen (3rd August 2019), Silly Wabbit (9th August 2019), Wind (3rd August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,096 Times in 2,656 Posts
    Well, Bill did send two Project Avalon members on a little vacation for trying to provoke me.

One (Jayke) was trying to shame me with a link to some old stuff that I've said in the past about Bill and Project Avalon ─ on this very thread here, even ─ and of which I have stated that I must and will own up to my past mistakes, and that I am therefore not going to sweep it under the rug by deleting it.

The other one (KiwiElf) was threatening to post a link to a so-called infographic that was supposedly made under my supervision and that accuses Bill of being an alphabet soup agency asset. This accusation has indeed been brought up here in the past by one or two members, but none of the staff members of The One Truth have ever believed that to be true, and to the best of my knowledge, 99.9% of our member base has never believed it either.
    Well that makes it easier to do this, nice and concise it saves me from having to further explain.

Folks, the tale Aragorn just told that's happening over at The Project was the impetus for the following questions of mine a couple of days ago in response to his announcement of deleting some posts. See the following:

What happened was I hadn't been paying that close of attention here, at that particular time, but I knew about Kiwi and Jayke threatening Aragorn with some old posts from here. I DIDN'T know about the very recent harsh exchanges that had occurred here on this thread, and it would have made total sense to delete such. I never would have questioned it in the slightest.

What I falsely assumed then, lacking that key piece of information, is what Aragorn may have done was to go back in time and clean up some of that old stuff so as not to be used as possible ammunition over there with those two. And in such a case, I also genuinely wanted to know what "drama" now entailed. Might it mean no more questions or concerns about Bill Ryan? In such a case this may not be the place for me any more, if there is now someone, anyone, who is now off limits. But of course I didn't know for sure, the timing seemed quite the coincidence anyway, but I wanted to be sure so I asked. That's what I do.

And Aragorn, so there are no further misunderstandings on this, not for a second did I think you were doing it yourself, I thought it would have been for this forum in general, if such had occurred.

In retrospect I can see now how my questions could have come across as a bit unreasonable, and it's also clear now what Elen was talking about in response to me:

Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    OK Fred, we do agree on this. We would do the same for you if someone was telling us all sorts of "secrets" about you. Personally I'm not interested in gossip or secrets of any kind...not my style.
    I was like "what the hell is she talking about, secrets and gossip"? I get it now Elen!

So anyway I want to formally apologize for my little faux pas. True I could have saved some public trouble by simply pm'ing Aragorn and asking him behind the scenes (and at times I do just that!), but in this instance, with the information I had, I thought it more in the interest of the whole forum to know what had happened, and why.

But again, sorry for the mix up. And as Paul Harvey used to say: "Now you know the REST of the story".

P.S.

And Bill, I'm still a watchin you... I may be the only one now LOL, but so be it. Any plans of teaming up with the likes of Rick Doty again? Or another Charles? Speaking of Charles, whatever happened to all those Rulers of the World threads? Should we be erasing history? Shouldn't they be like, in the Avalon Library or something?

Just so there's no more silly misunderstandings, I'm just talking to Bill, not the fine membership over yonder. Most of you are good peeps and are welcome here!

Aw hell ma, you're welcome here too Bill, come on over and put your feet up man. I'll fetch you a cold one.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th August 2019), Chester (3rd August 2019), Dreamtimer (5th August 2019), Elen (3rd August 2019), Emil El Zapato (3rd August 2019), Silly Wabbit (9th August 2019), Wind (3rd August 2019)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Good post, Fred... thanks was not enough.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th August 2019), Dreamtimer (5th August 2019), Elen (3rd August 2019), Emil El Zapato (3rd August 2019), Fred Steeves (4th August 2019), Silly Wabbit (9th August 2019), Wind (4th August 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Gosh, simple really, you have the Q thread in hoax section on TOT, Qetc at Papa site will trust you ?.
    A belated reply ─ sorry for that ─ but why would the fact that the management of The One Truth has decided, based upon the evidence, to park the QAnon thread under the Proven Hoaxes & Misinformation category even remotely have anything to do with my integrity, my intentions and/or my credibility as a human being?

I'd love to see anyone point out the logic in that one.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th August 2019), Elen (4th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (4th August 2019), Silly Wabbit (9th August 2019), Wind (4th August 2019)