Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Greatest Story Never Told......

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    It was pretty much essential for the makers of this film to make a big thing of Hitler staying at the heart of it all in Berlin until the very 'end'.
    I don't know anything for absolute sure, but I don't believe he died in Berlin like that. I believe he got away, probably to Argentina.
    from what I've learned, norman, the allies knew he survived and let him go in order to make project paperclip a success.
    and they/we knew where he was.

look at this 50s photo. it was him. he lived.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu5fBP2tWBI

this author was all over it.

Last edited by jimmer, 4th October 2014 at 22:55.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2017), Cearna (5th October 2014), Frances (4th October 2014), Highland1 (5th October 2014), Lord Sidious (5th October 2014), Nora (5th October 2014), norman (4th October 2014), Ria (4th October 2014), sandy (5th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    The one thing that boggles my mind, even after watching the "Memory of the Camps" video, is that it's illegal in a few countries to openly question the official story about the holocaust.

Is that because it truly WAS a uniquely horrific one-off?

Is it because we've had a scam pulled over our eyes?

My gut says somebody is covering something up.

Another thing that doesn't fit the official narrative is that the banking dynasties that financed it all are allegedly Jews.

In more recent times there has been mention of a race of what you could call a kind of imposter race that are not the original Jews but who came from elsewhere. They became 'Jews' only by a choice to convert.

I'm wondering if it's possible that these 'imposters' have pulled off a double whammy by wiping out the original Jews creating a vacancy they could fill AND exploit the post ww2 sympathy for the Jews to grease the skids as they slide into place and become "Israel".
    Last edited by norman, 4th October 2014 at 23:14.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2017), BabaRa (7th October 2014), Cearna (5th October 2014), Frances (5th October 2014), Highland1 (5th October 2014), lookbeyond (5th October 2014), Nora (5th October 2014), Ria (5th October 2014), sandy (5th October 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    and what do we have today!
    technology,advanced dna and cloning,rocket science ect ect
    all i suspect came from the research the germans where doing in that time.
    we do have a nwo on our doorstep,but it is not for our best intention.
    seems like we won a war to enslave us?i dunno just thinking.....

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2017), BabaRa (7th October 2014), Cearna (5th October 2014), Highland1 (5th October 2014), Lord Sidious (5th October 2014), Nora (5th October 2014), Ria (5th October 2014), sandy (5th October 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    The one thing that boggles my mind, even after watching the "Memory of the Camps" video, is that it's illegal in a few countries to openly question the official story about the holocaust.

Is that because it truly WAS a uniquely horrific one-off?

Is it because we've had a scam pulled over our eyes?

My gut says somebody is covering something up.

Another thing that doesn't fit the official narrative is that the banking dynasties that financed it all are allegedly Jews.

In more recent times there has been mention of a race of what you could call a kind of imposter race that are not the original Jews but who came from elsewhere. They became 'Jews' only by a choice to convert.

I'm wondering if it's possible that these 'imposters' have pulled off a double whammy by wiping out the original Jews creating a vacancy they could fill AND exploit the post ww2 sympathy for the Jews to grease the skids as they slide into place and become "Israel".
    Rockefeller and JP Morgan aren't/weren't Jewish.
    They were two of the major clans involved in the funding.
    And the Jewish bankers are front men, they are not the powers that be.

Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    and what do we have today!
    technology,advanced dna and cloning,rocket science ect ect
    all i suspect came from the research the germans where doing in that time.
    we do have a nwo on our doorstep,but it is not for our best intention.
    seems like we won a war to enslave us?i dunno just thinking.....
    Very good observation Manny.
    They say the Reich wanted to conquer the world, but look who says it!
    Britain, that actually did try that, America who is doing it now and the various patsies/nuggets that these two control.
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2017), BabaRa (7th October 2014), Cearna (5th October 2014), Highland1 (5th October 2014), Nora (5th October 2014), norman (5th October 2014), Ria (5th October 2014), ronin (5th October 2014), Sooz (5th October 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Seemingly the NWOrder is concerned about Russia, is this why you are trying to gain another review for the NWOrder by insulting them?

I would question anyone in Russia's hierarchy making poor social choices for their future, who themselves were also obviously trying to gain a form of mind control to question is this now actually being used against you by the US Government?

All forms of power mongers have a family life, which only causes you to question how could they mistreat everyone else's family?

When power mongering is reviewed we should all regard human deceit and personal evaluation tactics. There has always been one country or one society who has tried to gain ownership of life, the rights to human free will and the rights to be equal. America has become the new Nazi attack on us all.

So what would happen if we reviewed America as the new evil world controller?

Are we ever going to learn from our past mistakes, and can humanity actually gain a true and realistic platform for treating each other with respect, concern and value?

The truth of our life evaluation is that most Nations claim to be the holy life, or holy family, or holy blood or holiest religion. We can evaluate that civilization is a function chosen by the elite, taught by the elite to have a special purpose for their own state of elitism, claimed by the elite to produce its own membership gain by its human population. So we breed, form armies to support our ownership of land by their advice, and resource and fight wars as the condition to gain a higher ownership.

We grow huge civilizations that cannot support the life condition, as resource by invention destroys our natural life, as food resource or life equality and civilization begins to break down.

What are we all achieving?

What do any of you think you will gain from actively trying to condition us into believing in the ancient tradition regarding social ignorance by use propaganda as a tactic?

It is time for the public to be self aware of hierarchy deceit, employing the same tactics they always have.

Humanity should all start fighting hierarchy and elitism, no matter what country we live in, we all should be fighting as a family who needs each other's support and return to trade and the love of trade as an ancient spiritual tradition of family unity, no matter what continent we live in.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thetruthoflife For This Useful Post:

777 (15th October 2014), Aianawa (10th June 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    This content is of a sensitive nature and is not intended to offend anyone.

As truth seekers it is up to us to discern fact from fiction, and as always keep an open mind.

Was Adolf Hitler the monster he was portrayed to be.........?
    The following is a recent interview of filmmaker Dennis Wise of the documentary The Greatest Story Never Told:

Published on Feb 22, 2017

Dennis Wise is a filmmaker who has produced the six hour documentary, 'Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story Never Told', which examines World War II and the life of Adolf Hitler from a perspective rarely given any credence or attention by historians or the mainstream media.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON-SJND5-Os
    This is a well-conducted interview by host John Gibbons.

It is always wise to get both sides of any story.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2017), Dreamtimer (10th June 2017), modwiz (9th June 2017), sandy (11th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    The reason he was so loved and highly revered by the ordinary German people of that time is that he virtually eradicated, unemployment, pedophilia, drug misuse. poverty and gave the people a head start to a better life.
    Rubbish. My mother was German (now dead). She lived through a horrible war with crazy restrictions; was forcibly sent to an internal "education camp" on a farm where she was abused. She managed to live thru it and marry an American after the war to get away from it.

She told me all about it.

Revisionist sh!t history.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2017), Aragorn (10th June 2017), Dreamtimer (10th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Rubbish. My mother was German (now dead). She lived through a horrible war with crazy restrictions; was forcibly sent to an internal "education camp" on a farm where she was abused. She managed to live thru it and marry an American after the war to get away from it.

She told me all about it.

Revisionist sh!t history.
    Highland has relocated to a flat earth location.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2017), Aragorn (10th June 2017), Dreamtimer (10th June 2017), PurpleLama (10th June 2017), Zebowho (10th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    She lived through a horrible war with crazy restrictions; was forcibly sent to an internal "education camp" on a farm where she was abused.
    Where was the farm located?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), Dreamtimer (10th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Modwiz, does Highland post at PA?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), Aragorn (10th June 2017), modwiz (10th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Modwiz, does Highland post at PA?
    How is that relevant to the subject matter of the opening post?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), Dreamtimer (10th June 2017)

Thanks
    My purpose was looking for some clarification from Modwiz.

Due to the smaller nature of this forum, it's possible to converse in threads without being required to strictly stay on topic. And there's a back to topic smiley for when that's necessary.

For me to directly comment on the subject matter of the opening post, I'll have to read it and some of the comments in the thread. However, that is not really necessary for the purposes of my question and doesn't derail the thread simply because there are not a lot of people who will glom onto it and take it off topic.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), Aragorn (10th June 2017), modwiz (10th June 2017)

Thanks
    Are you familiar with the work of Joseph Farrell, Keep Trying? He has researched and written extensively about the Venetian families and also about Germany and the Nazis. He has several books out and his website contains blog postings that are quite rich and also videos. He does a weekly News and Views as well as regular interviews on other peoples' shows.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), Aragorn (10th June 2017), modwiz (10th June 2017), PurpleLama (10th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Due to the smaller nature of this forum, it's possible to converse in threads without being required to strictly stay on topic
    The concern that I have is not about side topics being discussed on threads; rather, it is with whether or not we should be discussing each other, rather than the topic at hand.

At The One Truth, is it acceptable for members to refer to each other as "flat-earthers"?
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 10th June 2017 at 13:19. Reason: Typo

28. The Following User Says Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    The concern that I have is not about side topics being discussed on threads; rather, it is with whether or not we should be discussing each other, rather than the topic at hand.

At The One Truth, is it acceptable for members to refer to each other as "flat-earthers"?
    How else would you call someone who believes in the Flat Earth meme?

Edit: Insulting other members is not allowed, but there is a difference between insults and banter. Once one gets to know the other members more closely, then one also has a better idea on who intends a certain comment as banter, and who intends a certain comment as an insult. In modwiz' case, said comment was only banter.

Trust me, I've had to endure far worse in the past couple of weeks. I myself was insulted six or seven times, and by three distinct people, on a thread which to this very day remains active. But as the insults were aimed at myself, I did not moderate the posts in which it happened. Instead, I chose to rebut and confront the members who had insulted me, and I gave them something to think about. Whether they have or haven't is up to them. It's their spiritual journey, and their conscience.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), modwiz (10th June 2017), sandy (11th June 2017), Zebowho (10th June 2017)