Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Crrow777 Discovery Project Thread - Observations of a Sky-Watcher."

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Crrow shows Lunar Waves caught on video by 4 other Moon watchers. He notes that all of the waves seem to happen around equinoxes, solstices and/or eclipses and some have interesting numerology surrounding the dates of their occurrences.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mi0w8bLtUM

Here are objects seen while observing chem-trails. He notes that the plane chem-trailing is all white, with no markings. A white orb/ball of light is seen going past the moon, then changes direction, moving toward the chem-trail. The orb seems to morph or change it's shape while moving. Then Crrow captures another object, which has glowing red, doughnut-shaped appearance that periodically increases in intensity, taking on a bright orange illumination. Weird.

Last edited by lift the veil, 25th March 2015 at 19:33.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

DNA (4th April 2015), Tonz (8th April 2015)

(account terminated) Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts
    Somehow... to me the 'lunar waves' look like 'digital glitches' created by the recording devices.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

lift the veil (30th March 2015), Tonz (8th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Is the moon really an alien Spaceship?
    https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...2140152AA88qxs

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Swami For This Useful Post:

DNA (4th April 2015), lift the veil (30th March 2015), Tonz (8th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Pris View Post
    Somehow... to me the 'lunar waves' look like 'digital glitches' created by the recording devices.
    Crrow addresses this. In his very first lunar wave video, the camera's field of view is moved and yet the wave continues on the moon's surface. The wave does not continue in the frame of the camera as a digital glitch would. Additionally he has discussed the phenomena with a (video?) engineer who said that when he examined the footage he can tell the wave is confined to the surface of the moon only. The wave does not extend out into the space beyond the moon's surface. These pieces of evidence indicate that the wave is not a digital glitch, and is a real event confined on the moon.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 2nd April 2015 at 18:12.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

DNA (4th April 2015), Elbie (2nd April 2015), Pris (30th March 2015), Tonz (8th April 2015)

(account terminated) Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    Crrow addresses this. In his very first lunar wave video, the camera's field of view is moved and yet the wave continues on the moon's surface. The wave does not continue in the frame of the camera as a digital glitch would. Additionally he has discussed the phenomena with a (video?) engineer who said that when he examined the footage he can tell the wave is confined to the surface of the moon only. The wave does not extend out into the space beyond the moon's surface. These pieces of evidence indicate that the wave is not a digital glitch, and is a real event on the moon.
    Thanks, lift the veil. Interesting, but I'll still remain skeptical. Evidence? That's a slippery slope... One person's 'interpretation' may be different from another's. How does one define a 'real event' these days?... This may sound old, but unless I see it with my own eyes...

Please don't go after me. You wouldn't believe what I believe and/or know to be fact -- at least from my perspective. I think it behooves us to be more critical than ever these days -- watch with mild interest and question everything. If there's something to it, then, in time, more will be revealed to substantiate it. Until then, I'm not holding my breath.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

ERK (30th March 2015), sandy (30th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Crrow captures what looks like a possibly cloaked plane. He could not see it with his eyes, he only noticed it after viewing it on video. The plane's shape is revealed when it flies in front of the white chem-trail that was left by another plane. He says that the "cloaked plane" was way lower in altitude than the chem-plane which was visible to the naked eye. So I interpret this to mean he should have been able to see this other plane, but it's "cloaking" prevented that.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbFYps-DJZ4

Crrow captures an odd orb that seems interested in a chem-trail. This "orb" is more oval in shape and has a spot or aperture on the right side which appears to move around. It reminds me of an eyeball with it's lens focusing on/looking at whatever it is interested in. He says this orb was there for hours. He then goes on to show a picture of the comet, Lovejoy. He talks about how he has been looking at comets for many years and what they are presenting as current comets look nothing like what he has observed before. Is something fishy going on???

Last edited by lift the veil, 1st April 2015 at 17:57. Reason: posted wrong video - corrected error

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

DNA (4th April 2015), Elbie (2nd April 2015), Swami (1st April 2015), The One (4th April 2015), Tonz (8th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Per Crrow
    This clip shows the 10th known lunar wave capture. See the original footage here: http://youtu.be/IxfO3rT-tHI. This footage was shot in Berlin Germany and is the 2nd lunar wave to be filmed in that country.
    Please note that this wave comes in at a high angle, going from left to right.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwRd14bJ0Q8

Per Crrow
    This clip contains all 10 lunar waves filmed to date and goes over what we know so far.
    Note that the wave originate from different directions and have different intensities. Other people besides Crrow have filmed these events. Their captures also demonstrate that the waves are not digital/camera glitches.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

DNA (4th April 2015), Elbie (2nd April 2015), Tonz (8th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Crrow 777 Moon Mysteries on The Hundredth Monkey Radio April 3 2015

Crrow777 holds a degree in Internet Technology. Having worked in the digital field since the 90’s, Crrow has now made the commitment to pursue his passion, ufology, lunar anomaly and space anomaly research. This is a far cry from his service as a U.S. Marine during the first gulf war. Upon separation from the military spent 10 years as a roady (stage hand) working for some of the most well known music acts on the planet. In 1995 Crrow purchased the 8” robotic telescope that began his research. He recalls seeing the moons of Jupiter for the first time through this telescope – at which point he was hooked. His fascination with the unknown has never diminished.

- Fast forward to the super moon of May 2012. On this night, Crrow had gathered with family to view the moon’s closest approach to Earth for the year. It was this occasion that ended up changing everything. That night Crrow and family members witnessed “black triangles” transiting the full moon through his 8” telescope using a 26mm eyepiece. This went on for hours and culminated in the observation of 5-7 of the objects in formation. Following the night of the super moon in 2012, Crrow purchased the equipment needed to couple his camera with his telescope. He has been filming astounding HD footage ever since.

Crrow is currently best known for his hi-def videos of space based UFO’s, chemtrail UFO’S and most notably, the first and best capture of what he calls the “Lunar Wave”, which may be a façade or projection covering the moon which may hide a secret. He has filmed this event 5 times to date with another 7 recorded from other videographers. Crrow is currently working to inform the public of his findings and has stated that with the right equipment, he could change the world in a year.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Swami For This Useful Post:

DNA (4th April 2015), lift the veil (4th April 2015), Spiral of Light (7th April 2015), The One (4th April 2015), Tonz (8th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    Crrow captures an odd orb that seems interested in a chem-trail. This "orb" is more oval in shape and has a spot or aperture on the right side which appears to move around. It reminds me of an eyeball with it's lens focusing on/looking at whatever it is interested in. He says this orb was there for hours. He then goes on to show a picture of the comet, Lovejoy. He talks about how he has been looking at comets for many years and what they are presenting as current comets look nothing like what he has observed before. Is something fishy going on???

LTV

I have got to tell you, this looks like a portal.
    I don't think this is a UFO, I think this is a portal, and what's even weirder, there seems to be a concerted effort to cover it up with chem-trails!
    This is aboslutely amazing!

We've discussed Skinwalker ranch. You know about the deal with Gorman seeing a portal in the sky and describing exactly what we are seeing here.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Flyover (7th April 2015), lift the veil (4th April 2015), Spiral of Light (7th April 2015), The One (4th April 2015), Tonz (8th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Pris View Post
    Thanks, lift the veil. Interesting, but I'll still remain skeptical. Evidence? That's a slippery slope... One person's 'interpretation' may be different from another's. How does one define a 'real event' these days?... This may sound old, but unless I see it with my own eyes...

Please don't go after me. You wouldn't believe what I believe and/or know to be fact -- at least from my perspective. I think it behooves us to be more critical than ever these days -- watch with mild interest and question everything. If there's something to it, then, in time, more will be revealed to substantiate it. Until then, I'm not holding my breath.
    The data speaks for itself.
    What you have to ask yourself, is do you believe the person presenting it?
    Do you think Crrow777 is deliberately misleading folks by fabricating filmed events?
    Or do you think Crrow777 is an honest researcher presenting real unfabricated findings?

It's a valid concern.
    As for myself, my bull shit detector does not go off when I listen to this man speak.
    I find him engaging, and not attempting to sell his findings. He is merely presenting them.
    I pick up integrity and a man devoted to his craft when I listen to Crrow777 speak.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Church (4th April 2015), Flyover (7th April 2015), lift the veil (4th April 2015), Spiral of Light (7th April 2015), The One (4th April 2015), Tonz (8th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    LTV

I have got to tell you, this looks like a portal.
    I don't think this is a UFO, I think this is a portal, and what's even weirder, there seems to be a concerted effort to cover it up with chem-trails!
    This is aboslutely amazing!

We've discussed Skinwalker ranch. You know about the deal with Gorman seeing a portal in the sky and describing exactly what we are seeing here.
    DNA - Hmm. Intersting take on the orb maybe being a portal instead. I don't know. To me it looks like a convex/round object rather than a opening or concave object. But that is just my opinion.

Here Crrow uses different processing/tools to take a new look at the "orb" and the boomerang shapped objects that he has captured.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=878VZje4FX8

A round object is seen while observing the Moon.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

DNA (4th April 2015), Elbie (4th April 2015), Flyover (7th April 2015), Tonz (8th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Crrow re-examines the orb that shot a projectile at something while moving through a chem-trail. He also discusses the halo that surrounds objects that have been viewed while looking at the Moon.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puB3pBPzWjs

Crrow re-examines the fiery globular mass that he captured earlier while filming chem-trails.

Last edited by lift the veil, 7th April 2015 at 17:32.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Church (7th April 2015), DNA (7th April 2015), Flyover (7th April 2015), Tonz (8th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Hi lift the veil.
    I don't think all orbs are portals. Just the one I copied you on.
    The orb I was talking about basically stayed in the sky for like half the day crrow 777 stated.
    The chemtrails were seemingly layed around it.
    It was not your normal orb.
    Last edited by DNA, 17th April 2015 at 14:41. Reason: spelling error

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

lift the veil (7th April 2015), Ria (8th April 2015)