Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Isolation

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Calabash View Post
    I have a feeling that everything, from ETs to meditation to OOBs to telepathy, etc. is all about frequencies and that's how everything is linked. Even human beings have their own unique frequency, both physically (as holograms), mentally (as gifted in music, moods, etc) and spiritually (as in planes and oobs etc.) and so it is in the micro-macro. We should all be concentrating on our tuning maybe . . lol
    Tuning (in) is the most important thing we can do. My question is: Who/What is God for us Earth humans. Tuning into the right God will change everything. Who's your momma?
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Bob (17th January 2015), Calabash (17th January 2015), mjk9 (17th January 2015), Spiral of Light (18th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Bob View Post
    So dots connection appearing - awareness appearing, what needs refining is OK, messages coming, is there a deeper message that needs to be received?

All this assumes that there is a deeper maybe that off-world (or inner world?) breakthrough the dimensions to reach out to us (as we have been reaching out)..

I had a really interesting dialog face to face at one time, a long time ago, tho.. sigh, with a UFO contactee interviewer who worked with folks (he worked with Betty and Barnie Hill) way back, and he told me stories about how he found in some cases, communications from "the other side" (which could be an inner world), use whatever ways are available to communicate with, and if it is UFO's one needs one gets ufo's, or if one needs angels, one gets angels to communicate with.. If one is being personally invaded maybe that is how whomever the they is, is how they interact. Setting boundaries it seems to me is appropriate, when such types of communications is OK to have happen. That would be honorable, and again, it is an expectation of mine that I would "expect" sentient consciousness would respect.

As I have seen, at least in my experience is to be able to share what is happening, in other words, what you brought up, communicate and not isolate..

Yup, and of course its interesting meeting here and finding commonality. And willing to dive right in there.. spirit of community.

So what's the observations so far - manifestations are happening, others are having similar.. ok got it.
    Ability to not freak out (well not totally at least ) when communications happens - able to possibly sort out what's happening through discussion.. (outreach is good)
    Take some good "just in case measures" (with security issues, cameras and recording is good, as well as real time monitoring) - maintain real-world accepted objectivity just because we still live in situations requiring us to be as they say "grounded"

All in all, one spiritually and physically doesn't have to be isolated, reaching out and sharing, on a gradient level helps.. Sometimes too steep a gradient and folks miss how deep one wants to communicate, that the 'other's' just don't get it and of course emotions kick in, and off it goes..

An absolutely great exercise you may want to try, is to observe for yourself, by holding in your imagination, the whole set of events "at arms length" - by that I mean just sorta stepping out of your body, and moving outwards (backwards works well), and just keep moving backwards, and outwards until the whole scene with the concerns in it, is about the size of a 50 pense piece, or a US golden dollar piece:

When you do that energetically you move to a position of being "senior" to the events or concerns.. (and effectively disconnect from any assaults for instance)...
    then just with you mind, direct to what is infront of you, hi - and expect some sort of dialog, or sensation back.. After a while, "it" will reveal itself and just remember you are senior to "it" at all times.. And a good safe communications without body invasion can happen..
    That's a good exercise and I will use it, thank you.

I think communications is my primary skill or aptitude. And it makes me think (it's just an idea, not necessarily something I believe) that my communication is why space aliens "picked" me. Or maybe they just picked up on my soul signature, so to speak. It's a question I feel I have to ask, why me. What is it about me that I seem to have this connection with them (while not everybody does, or it seems like not everybody does). The only thing I can think of is, it must be my ability to communicate, translate and interpret (and sometimes, define). I joke that I want to have 'Take Me To Your Leader' tattooed on my forehead. ha. It's only a half-joke because I'm also half-serious, lol.

Boundaries, yikes. I feel like I have none. No boundaries, no shielding ... *shrug*

I like angels a lot.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

Bob (17th January 2015), Calabash (17th January 2015), Spiral of Light (18th January 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mjk9 View Post
    That's a good exercise and I will use it, thank you.

I think communications is my primary skill or aptitude. And it makes me think (it's just an idea, not necessarily something I believe) that my communication is why space aliens "picked" me. Or maybe they just picked up on my soul signature, so to speak. It's a question I feel I have to ask, why me. What is it about me that I seem to have this connection with them (while not everybody does, or it seems like not everybody does). The only thing I can think of is, it must be my ability to communicate, translate and interpret (and sometimes, define). I joke that I want to have 'Take Me To Your Leader' tattooed on my forehead. ha. It's only a half-joke because I'm also half-serious, lol.

Boundaries, yikes. I feel like I have none. No boundaries, no shielding ... *shrug*

I like angels a lot.
    Boundaries are necessary in any skillful interaction. One must know where they begin and end so as to state it and make it inviolable. No boundaries equals no defense.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Bob (17th January 2015), Calabash (17th January 2015), GCS1103 (17th January 2015), mjk9 (17th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Tuning (in) is the most important thing we can do. My question is: Who/What is God for us Earth humans. Tuning into the right God will change everything. Who's your momma?
    Hahaha. Well I did just tune in, at least I think so.

Well, God. One of my favorite subjects. To me, God is a word (and that is supported by scripture). I don't know if there are rules in this forum for quoting scripture but I suppose I'll find out.

John 1:1
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God

See? God is a word. But like all words, it can be defined and it has a meaning. Of all that can ever be said about God (which is an endless conversation)...

God is a word (and the word was god). And Christ was the "Word in the flesh". So, yeah. I like God stuff.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

Bob (17th January 2015), Calabash (17th January 2015), GCS1103 (17th January 2015), modwiz (17th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Calabash View Post
    I have a feeling that everything, from ETs to meditation to OOBs to telepathy, etc. is all about frequencies and that's how everything is linked. Even human beings have their own unique frequency, both physically (as holograms), mentally (as gifted in music, moods, etc) and spiritually (as in planes and oobs etc.) and so it is in the micro-macro. We should all be concentrating on our tuning maybe . . lol
    Yeah, brain waves and frequencies! Spiritual people talk about ascension and say that Earth is entering a different frequency. Not that I'm not spiritual, but I cite the source I learned that information from. Anyway, I sometimes think they're correct but other times I think Earth is under electromagnetic toxicity and that's what is really happening. I'm into climate change and I see electricity itself - not the production of it - as Earth's primary toxin and the sole cause of climate change. While this picture is very pretty it also sets off alarms in my mind. The poling & wiring of the planet began in the mid 1800's and I'm pretty sure electricity itself is what is causing SO much turbulence and change.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

Calabash (17th January 2015), jcocks (17th January 2015), modwiz (17th January 2015)

Thanks
    My words are misconstrued frequently. (this was meant to attach to post #34)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Bob (17th January 2015), Calabash (17th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,939 Times in 516 Posts
    From my experience .. fwiw.. the 'word' is also a representation of allness, and the glue that make allness become actuality, maybe more solid in the mind of the beholder.. as Modz has emphasised precision of definition is tantamount.. finding God in 'the word' seems, well, "logical", connecting then thru the heart.. something also neat to try when in that perspective, tuned into God/Word/Allness, step into a position of a perspective when you can do that, and give 'God' a hug..

(again an adjustment of 'viewpoint' perspective and becoming stable with that..)
    Last edited by Bob, 17th January 2015 at 02:26.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Calabash (17th January 2015), mjk9 (17th January 2015), modwiz (17th January 2015)

Thanks
    Yeah, brain waves and frequencies! Spiritual people talk about ascension and say that Earth is entering a different frequency. Not that I'm not spiritual, but I cite the source I learned that information from. Anyway, I sometimes think they're correct but other times I think Earth is under electromagnetic toxicity and that's what is really happening. I'm into climate change and I see electricity itself - not the production of it - as Earth's primary toxin and the sole cause of climate change. While this picture is very pretty it also sets off alarms in my mind. The poling & wiring of the planet began in the mid 1800's and I'm pretty sure electricity itself is what is causing SO much turbulence and change.

Climate change is all about the Sun. Barring asteroids that bar the Sun.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (17th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Boundaries are necessary in any skillful interaction. One must know where they begin and end so as to state it and make it inviolable. No boundaries equals no defense.
    Agreed!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

Bob (17th January 2015), Calabash (17th January 2015), modwiz (17th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Climate change is all about the Sun. Barring asteroids that bar the Sun.
    Most people believe that. However, Earth magnetic poles have been wandering and their travel coincides perfectly with the establishment, and progression, of electricity on the planet.

Electrifying a planet is not of no consequence.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

Bob (17th January 2015), Calabash (17th January 2015), modwiz (17th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    My words are misconstrued frequently. (this was meant to attach to post #34)
    Sorry if I've misunderstood your meaning.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

Calabash (17th January 2015), modwiz (17th January 2015)

Thanks
    Sorry if I've misunderstood your meaning.
    I am making a simple point. No apologies are desired. Enjoy yourself here.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

mjk9 (17th January 2015)

Thanks
    Most people believe that. However, Earth magnetic poles have been wandering and their travel coincides perfectly with the establishment, and progression, of electricity on the planet.

Electrifying a planet is not of no consequence.
    True, but Little Ice age and the Medieval warming period happened sans electricity. Our electrical grid is toxic but climate change is a solar system dynamic. The Sun drives climate.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Bob (17th January 2015), Calabash (17th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    True, but Little Ice age and the Medieval warming period happened sans electricity. Our electrical grid is toxic but climate change is a solar system dynamic. The Sun drives climate.
    Are you familiar with Ben / Suspicious 0bservers? He's great, I love him! He produces a daily news report on YouTube, if you aren't aware of him. Here's today's S0 news:

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

Calabash (17th January 2015), modwiz (17th January 2015)

Thanks
    Are you familiar with Ben / Suspicious 0bservers? He's great, I love him! He produces a daily news report on YouTube, if you aren't aware of him. Here's today's S0 news:

I am a subscriber and watch him daily. Have for months. He has great articles on Sun driven climate change. All very well written studies by scientists who have been 'kicked out' by the establishment for going against the false story of CO2 caused global warming to implement carbon taxes.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Bob (17th January 2015), Calabash (17th January 2015), mjk9 (17th January 2015)