Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG - Discussion Archive

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Hi Onceinabluemoon, are you able to describe how they abduct your astral body?For eg with myself, i was falling asleep one night and each time i closed my eyes a spinning mandala type device appeared and i felt that i was being pulled from my body, i was tempted to let go and allow it but my littly was sick in bed next to me and so didnt want to risk frightening her should something frighten me
    They've used a ton of different methods, and in lately stealing my soul parts, well they have crystalline wires in me and implants that just because of the nano technology used and I'm guessing some magic based stuff? They seem to portal out the energy to where ever it is that it goes, soul energy, blood, spinal fluid, root chakra energy, spirit energy etc. But they used to use all kinds of various methods including poking a certain spot in my head and just peeling it out of my body, they've used resonance magnetic stuff, they've used portals, they've used well as varied as you could imagine, and then some. Your experience sounds very much like a Black Ops style. My one friend was attacked by the Cabal using Anubis, and a seal of some sort. The only way we were able to stop that was to smash the seal, give the necromancer a very bloody nose energetically and then capture Anubis and shove him in a "pod" and send him back to Source. Otherwise they would have killed my friend.

I think I might start a thread of my own, I wouldn't want to take over / hijack G's thread.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Onceinabluemoon For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (20th January 2015), Laylow (4th May 2015), Spiral of Light (21st January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (20th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    I think I might start a thread of my own, I wouldn't want to take over / hijack G's thread.
    that would be interesting

best wishes
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Breeze (20th January 2015), GoodETxSG (20th January 2015), Highland1 (20th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (20th January 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    I think the diversity of the group here and yet our ability to mostly all get along as friends and colleges with our intellects is a great quality of the TOT family.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Onceinabluemoon For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (20th January 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015), Ria (20th January 2015), Spiral of Light (21st January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (20th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    I think it would be fine can always check with the One. Or give link, whatever you think is best.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (20th January 2015), GoodETxSG (20th January 2015), Highland1 (20th January 2015), Woody (20th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    FYI, for those interested,

Interview Part 2 is finished editing and I listened to it last night to make sure it all the right info was edited out. My friend did a wonderful job editing and cleaning up the bad quality audio... the content is very interesting IMHO... Looking for a place to Post/Host the MP3 File so I can share it.

If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

I also do have the transcript for the first Interview on PDF...
    I believe you can do it here:
    https://soundcloud.com/
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jsb_swampfox For This Useful Post:

Breeze (20th January 2015), GoodETxSG (20th January 2015), Highland1 (20th January 2015), lift the veil (20th January 2015), Ria (20th January 2015), Woody (20th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    [B][COLOR="#800080"]Okay, thanks for the info on that shared site... Let's see if this works.

This was recorded with Christine (Former PA Moderator) on Nov. 23rd 2014. BR disliked the content very much and did not like at all the mentioning of my good friend David Wilcock and his work. They wanted all of those references removed as well as "Entity Attachment" info removed and references to the name of "Jesus" as well. In the SKYPE conversation they thought the entire thing should be scrapped and they personally take the reigns and do the next interview to control the content.

Link to page to play from that direct server location...

https://soundcloud.com/lukeskywalker...rview-11232014

I am listening to this right now - thank you for releasing this!
    Much love I send both of you GoodET and Christine for doing this interview. Truly appreciated.
    Breeze X
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Chester (4th April 2015), dancing waters (21st January 2015), GoodETxSG (20th January 2015), Highland1 (20th January 2015), modwiz (20th January 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015), Ria (20th January 2015), Sooz (22nd January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (20th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Breeze View Post

...... to make this interview somehow downloadable?....

It's here:

http://jandeane81.com/threads/5178-S...#post841894591
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Chester (4th April 2015), GoodETxSG (21st January 2015), Highland1 (20th January 2015), Ria (20th January 2015), ronin (20th January 2015), Sooz (22nd January 2015), Tarpan (20th January 2015), Woody (21st January 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    i had to stop listening at 25.00 min because i was reminded of what i experienced last year and the prayers i sent out.
    in dreams and lucid dreaming there where attacks and they where terrifying,no et,s more demon like.
    i dont,t know if i posted it here or elsewhere but one night whilste awake all i could see was minitours.
    ox blood red and black,they came so close i could see the thickness of their eyelashes and their black eyes.
    they where protecting what can be describe of is a giant sack(maggot like) on this sack where little sacks that i presume contained souls it was feeding off.
    after a few hours i realised i was observing and they could not harm me.

other attacks would be terrifying lucid dreaming.
    still get the odd one that may stay with me for days.

boy i prayed.
    i prayed for god to heal my mind,body and soul so i could live the life that we where created for.
    i prayed for healing so when healed i could help others.
    i prayed to Jesus to speak to god for me.

i feel i had to experience what i experienced to understand what is.

the night terrors calmed,but still have the odd few.

the interesting thing is you experience something,then read or hear about what you have just experienced.
    same as when Walter mentioned his story and it was similar to what a friend had just experienced.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Breeze (21st January 2015), Calabash (20th January 2015), Chester (4th April 2015), GoodETxSG (20th January 2015), Highland1 (20th January 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015), Ria (20th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (20th January 2015), SouthDelight (30th April 2015), Spiral of Light (21st January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (21st January 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    there is a guy in Oz who can remove attachments(sorry forget his name).
    but he claims these attachments can come from past lives and we carry them on with us.
    hence they have always have been with us as you say.of witch i have heard somewhere before!
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (20th January 2015), Highland1 (20th January 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015), Ria (20th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (21st January 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    it is said no entity can be stronger than yourself.
    this is a law.
    but if you take fight upon this entity and lose it can come back twice fold?
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (20th January 2015), Ria (20th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (21st January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Once again Good ET, thank you for this very important information.
    With regards to entity attachments, I remember a couple of years back just after the first launch of tot, I declared on the forum that I had been told by a wizard that I was carrying 3 entity attachments from previous lives.
    The wizard in question who is a practising alchemist and healer asked my permission for him to remove them from me.
    At first, I was taken in by these claims but found that the same wizard had made the same claims to two other existing members on this forum. ( You know who you are! )
    So I suppose I then shrugged off the idea that any of these claims were nothing other than baloney.
    Having said all that, in my case, my main "entity" he claimed, was previously a black magic practising witch who had caged two other entities and have been with me life after life.
    The only thing that gives the wizard any credibility in my case, is that in my younger years I had an obsession with practising magic in its supernatural form and have witnessed and experienced situations that are barely believable and so I have told very few people about them.
    Some of the older original members here may remember a thread I released on this topic.
    In the end, I allowed the wizard to remove my entities ( just in case) and have strangely never experienced those things of high strangeness since, or at least not to that degree.
    So I guess I am admitting that thanks to the information you have submitted in part 2, that in fact there is a high likeliness I was actually infected, because shortly after my exorcism, for want of a better description, my awareness and spiritual perception moved on in leaps and bounds.....and without fear.

Thank you once again for helping restore some of my memories and at the same time learn new knowledge GoodET.

Russ
    Last edited by Highland1, 20th January 2015 at 23:31.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Breeze (21st January 2015), GoodETxSG (20th January 2015), lift the veil (21st January 2015), Melidae (21st January 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015), Ria (20th January 2015), Sebastion (21st January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (20th January 2015), Sooz (22nd January 2015), Spiral of Light (21st January 2015), Tarpan (21st January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (21st January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Soul Contracts, Karma.. Previous Entity Attachments... Are ALL subject to change upon your OWN FREE WILL of the situation. This has been proven in Karmic cycles, Soul Contracts that have been changed on people that are already here... and the banishment of "Entity Attachments" that claim to have come from previous incarnations... It is your own FREE WILL that will determine your future... Not a contract, Karma or some entity that claims sovereignty over you from a previous life attachment...
    People will do anything to escape the idea that they have a choice. It is part of a victim mentality down here. It's not their fault, it's karma or it's hateful spirits. It's never them for allowing it. What you tolerate continues, and toleration of anything is condonation even if it is a begrudging condonation.

"Poor me, I'm powerless" is so much easier for them to say than "I haven't done anything about it yet. If I am wretched enough, perhaps the universe will be so overcome with pity it'll do it for me."

Edit: the universe will never do that. It won't disempower you no matter how much comfort this would provide (or how much distess it would solve). The victim complex can't be anything other than barking up the wrong tree.
    Last edited by Seikou-Kishi, 21st January 2015 at 00:01.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Breeze (21st January 2015), Highland1 (20th January 2015), lift the veil (21st January 2015), Melidae (21st January 2015), modwiz (21st January 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015), PurpleLama (21st January 2015), Ria (21st January 2015), Sebastion (21st January 2015), Spiral of Light (21st January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (21st January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    i had to stop listening at 25.00 min because i was reminded of what i experienced last year and the prayers i sent out.

boy i prayed.
    i prayed for god to heal my mind,body and soul so i could live the life that we where created for.
    i prayed for healing so when healed i could help others.
    i prayed to Jesus to speak
    Jesus is still one if the greatest spiritual teachers imho Ronin,

even if he was just another Good Et.

Russ
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

modwiz (21st January 2015), Ria (21st January 2015), Tarpan (21st January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (21st January 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post
    People will do anything to escape the idea that they have a choice. It is part of a victim mentality down here. It's not their fault, it's karma or it's hateful spirits. It's never them for allowing it. What you tolerate continues, and toleration of anything is condonation even if it is a begrudging condonation.

"Poor me, I'm powerless" is so much easier for them to say than "I haven't done anything about it yet. If I am wretched enough, perhaps the universe will be so overcome with pity it'll do it for me."

Edit: the universe will never do that. It won't disempower you no matter how much comfort this would provide (or how much distess it would solve). The victim complex can't be anything other than barking up the wrong tree.
    to recognise that you have become a unwilling victim of decisions not made by yourself is empowerment.
    knowing your empowerment,being aware of choice and allowing to shed and move on.

the good thing and the scary thing is more and more people are validating their and others experiences.

who can you talk to without sounding crazy?
    who can you trust?

the prayer i mentioned i mentioned to Cearna.
    the parasites i mentioned to Seikou-Kishi.but stopped because i was unsure.

trust is important.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (21st January 2015), lift the veil (21st January 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015), Ria (21st January 2015), Sebastion (21st January 2015), SouthDelight (30th April 2015), Spiral of Light (21st January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (21st January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    to recognise that you have become a unwilling victim of decisions not made by yourself is empowerment.
    No. Nobody is ever "an unwilling victim". There are people to whom things happen, sure. These people are not victims unless they decide to feel like one. Do you know what "patience" means? It means the quality of being one to whom something is done or to whom something happens. A "patient" is the recipient of an action — the direct object of a transitive verb. If I said "I love you", "I" would be the agent, the doer, and "you" would be the patient, the one to whom something is done.

"Victim" is descended from an old and almost extinct root meaning "a thing set aside, sacred, taboo, accursed". It denoted the sacrifice in Roman religious ritual. You can be a "patient" in that things happen to you, but becoming a victim is a matter of choice; it is an attitude to what happens. Being "patient" doesn't mean enduring something less severe, it means enduring it in a better manner, by having patience. That certainly doesn't mean letting something happen — by no means. What you tolerate continues. Toleration is implied consent.

Refusing to be a victim doesn't mean nothing will ever happen to you again, it means you will deal with things that happen differently. You will preserve your dignity. And actually, you will find, the better you preserve your dignity in trying times, the more able you will feel to endure them.

knowing your empowerment,being aware of choice and allowing to shed and move on.
    Precisely: being aware of choice. Your choice. A patient or "undergoer" experiences something, a victim transforms this into a plea for pity. That is the choice.

who can you talk to without sounding crazy?
    who can you trust?

the prayer i mentioned i mentioned to Cearna.
    the parasites i mentioned to Seikou-Kishi.but stopped because i was unsure.

trust is important.
    True. Trust is important. If you do not trust me, I would certainly not attempt to convince you to. I have only ever seen one kind of person try to force or accelerate a feeling of trust, and that has been one who would abuse that trust. I will help, within my ability, those who wish it and who come to me, but I will not ask anybody to go beyond their will or persuade them to trust where they are not inclined. That would be an insult to your spiritual sovereignty far in excess of any good my help might provide, thus it is unambiguously both a utilitarian and a deontological vice — and, moreover, it is contrary to my own will to usher you by persuasion to a standing of lesser empowerment.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Breeze (21st January 2015), Calabash (21st January 2015), Curt (21st January 2015), Highland1 (21st January 2015), lindigab (1st April 2015), Melidae (21st January 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015), PurpleLama (21st January 2015), Ria (21st January 2015), ronin (21st January 2015), Sebastion (21st January 2015), Tarpan (21st January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (21st January 2015)