Page 10 of 114 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060110 ... LastLast

Thread: World War Three

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Obama liked to bomb people with those drones.
    I don't think he liked it. In retrospect, at least compared to Biden, Obama seems cold-hearted but practical contingencies compel actions that none of us approve of. Lives are lost, better for the world those lives are bad ones. Anything else is not acceptable in any way, shape, or form. Not morally, but what do you do if someone is pointing a gun at your wife or child and you have a bigger gun, an automatic weapon, a tank, a bomb, a nuke, A drone?
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Chris (25th January 2022), Dreamtimer (26th January 2022), Octopus Garden (26th January 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,303 Times in 7,219 Posts
    The point is that USA has had the habit of getting into wars and to countries where it shouldn't have been in the first place.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th January 2022), Chris (25th January 2022), Dreamtimer (26th January 2022), Emil El Zapato (25th January 2022), Gio (25th January 2022), Lord Sidious (25th January 2022), Octopus Garden (26th January 2022)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    The point is that USA has had the habit of getting into wars and to countries where it shouldn't have been in the first place.
    I think we're really going to miss the times when the US was able to keep the peace with its superior military capabilities. Better start brushing up on your Russian in the new Republic of Western Karelia over there... You might need it sooner than you think.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th January 2022), Dreamtimer (26th January 2022), Emil El Zapato (25th January 2022), Gio (25th January 2022), Octopus Garden (26th January 2022), Wind (26th January 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I think we're really going to miss the times when the US was able to keep the peace with its superior military capabilities. Better start brushing up on your Russian in the new Republic of Western Karelia over there... You might need it sooner than you think.
    I agree ...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th January 2022), Chris (26th January 2022), Dreamtimer (26th January 2022), Gio (25th January 2022), Octopus Garden (26th January 2022), Wind (26th January 2022)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Some breaking news from UK media. There are intelligence reports out that the invasion of Ukraine might have already begun. There are advance forces behind Ukrainian lines already, preparing the ground for the main invasion. British intelligence believes a lightning strike to take Kyiv is likely, at which point a pre-selected puppet government would be installed and proclaimed to be the official government of Ukraine. Ukrainians themselves are preparing for Guerilla warfare.

More here:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2000054.html
    Wow Chris. This is quite scary. Thanks for the tip.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th January 2022), Chris (26th January 2022), Dreamtimer (26th January 2022), Emil El Zapato (25th January 2022), Gio (25th January 2022), Wind (26th January 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,150 Times in 7,345 Posts
    Absolutely, the sooner the U.S. cuts the cord over there the better
    for all American's ... Let China & Russian fight it out ...
    Cos probably that's what's coming up next ...

A partnership made in heaven.
    Presenting an alternative to the alternative community.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th January 2022), Chris (26th January 2022), Christian (26th January 2022), Dreamtimer (26th January 2022), Emil El Zapato (25th January 2022), Octopus Garden (26th January 2022), Wind (26th January 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    and just ask the Sidinugget about the brownshirts with their Waffen SS logos.
    Don't fire me up, ya boxhead..............

Even though Russia is clearly the aggressor in this story, I hear a lot of apologetics.
    In your opinion

You talk about bias and propoganda, then post all this.
    I understand Hungary isn't a lover of all things Russian, but come on.
    America keeping the peace?
    That's like claiming the klan protecting slaves
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th January 2022), Chris (26th January 2022), Dreamtimer (26th January 2022), Emil El Zapato (26th January 2022), Octopus Garden (26th January 2022), Wind (26th January 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    Don't fire me up, ya boxhead..............

In your opinion

You talk about bias and propoganda, then post all this.
    I understand Hungary isn't a lover of all things Russian, but come on.
    I think the U.S. has tried but failed a time or two simply because kookooboo ish authoritarians can be found anywhere power exists, just as pedophiles can be found anywhere children are, witness the Catholic church (I'm really stepping into it now, huh). And it is obviously true that the U.S. has long been a power broker. But times have changed, the entire world watches with a careful eye to any broker stepping out of line. Putin has stepped out of line and I know there are always varying perspectives, but I ask in sincerity, is Ukraine asking to be invaded? Have they encroached upon Russian territory with the intent of 'taking over'? Is the U.S. better off with a friendly Russia or a rogue state? Is the world (Europe) better off with a friendly Russia or a rogue state? Putin is an anachronism who has stumbled out of the 20th century as if he woke from a Rip Van Winkle like sleep. He is a thorn in the side of any sane sovereign nation that would ask, "Hey, can't we all just get along" ... Quote stolen from Rodney King, the man who would not be a slave.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th January 2022), Chris (26th January 2022), Dreamtimer (26th January 2022), Gio (26th January 2022), Octopus Garden (26th January 2022), Wind (26th January 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    Well said, Lord of the Nuggetses™.

No other country anywhere in the world has been perpetually at war since the end of World War II, and all without that those have been official wars, because the US constitution states that an official war between the USA and any other nation must be declared and approved by Congress. So instead of actually declaring war on anyone, they've simply been invading and occupying sovereign nations under the pretense that such was necessary for the National Security™ of "God Bless America".

And then we're not even getting into the fact that the CIA is operating in just about every country in the world in order to sway said countries' internal climate toward something the US Empire can benefit from, or the fact that the USA has also consistently been training and logistically supporting fascist dictators and far-right terrorist groups all over the world.

Furthermore, the USA have never recognized the International Tribunal for War Crimes in De Hague, and under the G.W. Bush administration, Donald Rumsfeld vetoed every NATO decision until NATO would include the clause in its internal rule book that forbids NATO from prosecuting any of its member states over crimes of war. Because the USA knew that they were systematically committing crimes of war, including the torturing of prisoners of war.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (26th January 2022), Dreamtimer (26th January 2022), Emil El Zapato (26th January 2022), Lord Sidious (26th January 2022), Octopus Garden (26th January 2022), Wind (26th January 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,150 Times in 7,345 Posts
    Well i've heard enough here, almost to the point of nausea.

So am bailing out of this one.
    Presenting an alternative to the alternative community.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th January 2022), Chris (26th January 2022), Dreamtimer (26th January 2022), Emil El Zapato (26th January 2022), Octopus Garden (26th January 2022), Wind (26th January 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Well said, Lord of the Nuggetses™.

No other country anywhere in the world has been perpetually at war since the end of World War II, and all without that those have been official wars, because the US constitution states that an official war between the USA and any other nation must be declared and approved by Congress. So instead of actually declaring war on anyone, they've simply been invading and occupying sovereign nations under the pretense that such was necessary for the National Security™ of "God Bless America".

And then we're not even getting into the fact that the CIA is operating in just about every country in the world in order to sway said countries' internal climate toward something the US Empire can benefit from, or the fact that the USA has also consistently been training and logistically supporting fascist dictators and far-right terrorist groups all over the world.

Furthermore, the USA have never recognized the International Tribunal for War Crimes in De Hague, and under the G.W. Bush administration, Donald Rumsfeld vetoed every NATO decision until NATO would include the clause in its internal rule book that forbids NATO from prosecuting any of its member states over crimes of war. Because the USA knew that they were systematically committing crimes of war, including the torturing of prisoners of war.
    Fuck Al CIAda
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Latest rumblings on the interwebs say that the main invasion of Ukraine is scheduled to start on 4 February, to coincide with the first day of the winter olympics, for maximum distraction. Apparently, they also played this trick with the invasion of Georgia.

As reported by UK media yesterday, advance troops are already on the ground in Ukraine, preparing the ground for invasion, scouting and possibly trying to arrange a false flag to justify the Russian incursion into Ukrainian territory. Finland and Sweden are both considering NATO membership and want to join as quickly as possible. Seems like a loss for Putin from where I'm standing. His little Ukrainian adventure may yet backfire on him.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th January 2022), Christian (26th January 2022), Emil El Zapato (26th January 2022), Octopus Garden (26th January 2022), Wind (26th January 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Latest rumblings on the interwebs say that the main invasion of Ukraine is scheduled to start on 4 February, to coincide with the first day of the winter olympics, for maximum distraction. Apparently, they also played this trick with the invasion of Georgia.

As reported by UK media yesterday, advance troops are already on the ground in Ukraine, preparing the ground for invasion, scouting and possibly trying to arrange a false flag to justify the Russian incursion into Ukrainian territory. Finland and Sweden are both considering NATO membership and want to join as quickly as possible. Seems like a loss for Putin from where I'm standing. His little Ukrainian adventure may yet backfire on him.
    I think Putin knows exactly what his odds are, and what to expect. He always thinks years ahead of his opponents.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (26th January 2022), Emil El Zapato (26th January 2022), Lord Sidious (26th January 2022), Octopus Garden (26th January 2022), Wind (26th January 2022)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    I think Putin knows exactly what his odds are, and what to expect. He always thinks years ahead of his opponents.
    Same as Hitler actually.

I started watching the latest Netflix movie about the Munich Conference where Neville Chamberlain, a thoroughly decent, but naive man was outclassed by Hitler and his deviousness. The parallels with today are chilling. Hitler already had a plan to take the whole of Europe by 1937 and the German opposition tried to leak it to British Intelligence.

I'm sure Putin already had a detailed plan on restoring the Russian Empire years ago(possibly to its 19th century, but at least its Soviet borders) and now he is following his own playbook.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th January 2022), Emil El Zapato (26th January 2022), Wind (26th January 2022)

Thanks
    That is the pyschopath's jam Aragorn, they were born thinking ahead of all the non-entities. It's a gift from the dark side that always ends in self-immolation. Albeit, after a good deal of immolating.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th January 2022), Octopus Garden (26th January 2022), Wind (26th January 2022)