Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Illuminati: now I am telling all

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts

Illuminati: now I am telling all

I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI…NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
    This post will be about how the Illuminati recruited me and what exactly I had to go through.
    When I was nineteen years old, I fell into some money through some connections with friends and some successful investments of some money that I had made throughout my childhood. I got involved in some backroom deals and saw my money begin to grow. As I attended college at Harvard in 1964, I begin to become increasingly rich, and my influence on campus grew as well through my participation in various clubs, and organizations. Some friends and I began to serve as quasi-stock brokers while still at Harvard. I made tons of cash during that year, and was very powerful and influential on campus.

http://www.anonymousmags.com/illumin...denver-aliens/

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Altaira (24th February 2015), Birddog (28th June 2015), Cearna (24th February 2015), GoodETxSG (25th February 2015), Juniper (25th February 2015), Verum (24th February 2015), Woody (24th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Interesting but it's mainly stuff we pretty much already know, unfortunately we're reaching fever pitch with misinformation. Perhaps some very advanced ET's have the capability to destroy a sun I doubt very much they'd be stupid enough to pass on that sort of technology to mankind anytime soon.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Verum For This Useful Post:

Juniper (25th February 2015), Ria (24th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Verum View Post
    Interesting but it's mainly stuff we pretty much already know, unfortunately we're reaching fever pitch with misinformation. Perhaps some very advanced ET's have the capability to destroy a sun I doubt very much they'd be stupid enough to pass on that sort of technology to mankind anytime soon.
    I agree with you, but nothing would stop them at finding, stealing or back engineering what ever they could. And another big but is, as advanced and intelligent they might be their agenda seems unbelievably stupid as well as worshipping a big owl and the plethora of graven images before that. It was put to TPTB by a group of ETs that they would releve them of a big chuck of earths population (those interested for relocation). Now I am aware that there is a lot of human trafficking so may be they wonted a price and this was the sticking point......as the constant grumbles are about over population, only if there's a buck in it me thinks.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (25th February 2015), Juniper (25th February 2015), Wolf Khan (25th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    It says the content is locked - use one of the buttons below to unlock it.

That just about says it all for me. the buttons are all **** like facebook and ****ter etc....................

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Juniper (25th February 2015), Ria (25th February 2015), Wolf Khan (25th February 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Lightbulb

WITH "DOUBT" is the wisest way to approach this person and their "Material"/article...

Right now we are going to need our "Discernment Filters" tuned and turned up to "HIGH FREQUENCY" as much as possible with all the "Dis-Info Campaigns" that have been kicked off. The info about the Brazilian Base was fairly accurate which caught me off guard but the rest was written by a very scientifically and intellectually unsophisticated person.

But even in the biggest of "Dis-Info" pieces we can find a nugget or two of good info if we know what we are looking for and are careful. (IMHO of course).

We should be prepared for MANY more "Dis-Info" pieces like this one and especially keep an eye out for the ones that are convincing enough to really get our attentions... Those have the potential to do the most damage to our "Mass Consciousness" that is going through this "Awakening"..

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Juniper (25th February 2015), Ria (25th February 2015), Sooz (25th February 2015), Verum (25th February 2015), Wolf Khan (25th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    WITH "DOUBT" is the wisest way to approach this person and their "Material"/article...

Right now we are going to need our "Discernment Filters" tuned and turned up to "HIGH FREQUENCY" as much as possible with all the "Dis-Info Campaigns" that have been kicked off. The info about the Brazilian Base was fairly accurate which caught me off guard but the rest was written by a very scientifically and intellectually unsophisticated person.

But even in the biggest of "Dis-Info" pieces we can find a nugget or two of good info if we know what we are looking for and are careful. (IMHO of course).

We should be prepared for MANY more "Dis-Info" pieces like this one and especially keep an eye out for the ones that are convincing enough to really get our attentions... Those have the potential to do the most damage to our "Mass Consciousness" that is going through this "Awakening"..
    The OP article is a rehash of older "Attention Seeking" postings from GLP. There are lots of "rehaShings" going on, right "GOODET"?
    Last edited by Radial, 25th February 2015 at 05:20. Reason: .grammar? L

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Radial For This Useful Post:

Juniper (25th February 2015), Ria (25th February 2015), Wolf Khan (25th February 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by Radial View Post
    The OP article is a rehash of older "Attention Seeking" postings from GLP. There's lots of "rehaShing" going on, isn't there, "goodet"?
    Yes, "Repackaging" of information and presenting it as new as well as mixing various sources and meshing it together in a somewhat coherent way and then releasing it as if it were new... Gotta love the ole "Rehashing" of old information.

There is some OLD information "Out There" that is going to be coming up (And Out) to the front of the stage as more and more evidence is going to be "Allowed to Leak Out" into the public consciousness... I am beginning to see it already, thus the "Preemptive" onslaught of "Dis-Information" by some of the groups trying to keep these "Old Mystery Teachings and Secrets" from being taken seriously as they do come out... IMHO.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Juniper (25th February 2015), Ria (25th February 2015), Sooz (25th February 2015), Wolf Khan (25th February 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,686 Times in 375 Posts
    What a load of BS, it is all just to keep our minds focussed on them. If truth is of no interest to any one keep playin with these half truths and and disinfo, it is only meant to feed fear in human beings. This is a war for our souls, nothing more. They need your worship.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wolf Khan For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (25th February 2015), Juniper (25th February 2015), Ria (25th February 2015), Spiral (25th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,366 Times in 282 Posts
    So y'all missed something rather profound about that article. The message was, and is, right in front of all your faces.

I can't believe nobody picked up on this....uhm.....the picture....do your research.

Simple + Fool = ?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th February 2015), Breeze (25th February 2015), Calz (25th February 2015), Ria (25th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Milneman View Post
    So y'all missed something rather profound about that article. The message was, and is, right in front of all your faces.

I can't believe nobody picked up on this....uhm.....the picture....do your research.

Simple + Fool = ?
    We have a saying in the UK, "if you don't ask, you don't get", so I am willing take the bait and admit I am ignorant here. Are you willing to expand and share what you are 'seeing' that my simple mind is missing?

I actually read this article last night. What did get my attention (and perhaps I am the fool here) is regarding the apparent technology that can manipulate the Sun.

The Sun has done some extremely strange things since 2009.....

I would like to think such is normal, cycles within cycles etc - but now after reading this article I have a bee in my bonnet that 'perhaps', just perhaps, the looneys have a technology and have been testing it out, hense the strange activities of our Sun?

This part of the article, for me, is an uncomfortable mind fooc.

So anyone who has knowledge on such, Please share!
    Last edited by Breeze, 25th February 2015 at 21:04.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th February 2015), Calz (25th February 2015), Hermit (25th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Hey Breeze...ok I'll give you a hint.

That is an image from the first act of Wagner's "Parsifal".

Now...dig. I actually had full intention of reading the article, but once I saw the image...I stopped dead in my tracks and knew everything I needed/wanted to.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th February 2015), Calz (25th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Hey Breeze...ok I'll give you a hint.

That is an image from the first act of Wagner's "Parsifal".

Now...dig.

Hey I like it ... starting to feel like one of Lord Sid's nugget trails ...

Alas ... we are getting a snow storm and I have to pick up the kiddies at school so forgive me some real life first???

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th February 2015), Hermit (25th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Not everyone is conscious of the images they're choosing, or why. But I will say this: there are a lot of fallen kings around these days, trying to do the good job and the good fight but whom are unable because of the serious wounds they have inflicted upon their own souls.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th February 2015), Calz (25th February 2015), Radial (26th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Not everyone is conscious of the images they're choosing, or why. But I will say this: there are a lot of fallen kings around these days, trying to do the good job and the good fight but whom are unable because of the serious wounds they have inflicted upon their own souls.
    Ooooh ... I like it ...

So ... before we start down this trail ... is it safe to assume it is "on topic" with the illooney naughty OP???

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Hermit (25th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Absolutely.

The problem may be not that we end up down the rabbit hole, but rather the hole may not go nearly where everyone expects it to...or even worse, where we want or need it to.

There are rabbit holes, and then there are the holes we dig for ourselves. Seriously...if you can force yourself to watch it, it is long, I would not as an opera lover recommend Parsifal as your first venture into opera, but the story is so prolific, and the allegory/metaphore here is deeply profound. Of course, what do I know? I'm merely sitting in the orchestra pit.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

Calz (25th February 2015)