Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 74754555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: When the Atlantis survivors wake up

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I've been reading Philip Pullman's series, His Dark Materials, which begins with The Golden Compass. I had forgotten that Tartar and Tartarians were part of the stories.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd March 2019), Aragorn (21st March 2019), Elen (21st March 2019), Emil El Zapato (9th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Graham Hancock – America Before: The Key to Earth’s Lost Civilization

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAXIWnzGLnw

More here

https://londonreal.tv/e/graham-hanco...-civilization/

updated Jim Vieira research on North American giants

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVYM85UloZs
    Last edited by Maggie, 27th March 2019 at 03:15.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2019), Aragorn (28th March 2019), Dreamtimer (27th March 2019), Elen (27th March 2019), Emil El Zapato (9th April 2019), Kathy (4th April 2019)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts

Qanat Firaun, the Gadara Aqueduct - part 1 of the 2018/19 Jordan Expedition

An interesting look at some of the tunnels dug out in Quanat Firaun and locally they call them Aqueducts. They seem indeed to have a function of gathering water. Sylvie points out that the rivers used to be much larger just a few hundred years ago.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2019), Aragorn (28th March 2019), Dreamtimer (28th March 2019), Emil El Zapato (9th April 2019), Kathy (4th April 2019), modwiz (28th March 2019)

Thanks
    I thin you will all like this input. I always have been convinced that the Cauasian mummies in the Tarim Basin are significnt to our questions.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THIq1hOQXlc

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th April 2019), Aragorn (4th April 2019), Dreamtimer (4th April 2019), Elen (4th April 2019), Emil El Zapato (9th April 2019), Kathy (4th April 2019), modwiz (4th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Robert has put out some good stuff. I look forward, Maggie.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2019), Aragorn (4th April 2019), Elen (4th April 2019), Emil El Zapato (9th April 2019)

Thanks
    I like many of this channel's videos. This is another telling of the arrival of the Annunaki Enlil and Enki.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NthID9UOW-I

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2019), Aragorn (9th April 2019), Dreamtimer (9th April 2019), Elen (9th April 2019), Emil El Zapato (9th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Red Ochre use started potentially with the Neanderthals as a way to protect their vulnerable skin...either the lack of hair or light skin. This is pretty early in the development of modern man. It was then adapted as a form of 'cosmetic adornment'. Many artifacts of the neanderthals and the other modern humans, the 'out of africans' bear the stains of red ochre. What is notable from the genetic history is that there were multiple occasions of interbreeding. So is that red a natural occurring skin/hair coloration or a physical affectation. I believe if the red hair was genetically distinguishable it would be easily proved or disproved from the record.

One thing that IS obvious in listening to modern anthropologists is that they WANT to discover and prove that the notion of high/low intelligence in different modern human groups is not a sustainable idea. It's all about climate. It would be obvious that it is difficult to build thriving culture and technology in harsh climactic conditions.

I think it is a worthy goal...White European science has historically shaded to proving that they were superior because of inherent capabilities and the effort continues today in the 'alternative history' domain.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 9th April 2019 at 00:46.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2019), Aragorn (9th April 2019), Dreamtimer (9th April 2019), Elen (9th April 2019)

Thanks
    A couple of interesting facts:

Chimps and the predecessor of both Chimps and modern man were flaking stone tools...really, what a headslapper.
    50% of the Neanderthal genome lives on in today's walking talking ape folks - us.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2019), Aragorn (9th April 2019), Dreamtimer (10th April 2019), Elen (10th April 2019)

Thanks
    I just reviewed a discussion of Robert Sepehr on Stormfront. Sometimes my instincts scare even me...

I also just saw two birds, one that had been injured by a car, and the other that had to be a 'relative' trying to pull it to safety. Sights like that always gives me eerie chills. The behavior is so humanlike.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2019), Dreamtimer (12th April 2019), Elen (11th April 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I just reviewed a discussion of Robert Sepehr on Stormfront. Sometimes my instincts scare even me...

I also just saw two birds, one that had been injured by a car, and the other that had to be a 'relative' trying to pull it to safety. Sights like that always gives me eerie chills. The behavior is so humanlike.
    Could you either link the source or discuss your first comment?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Hi Maggie,

I'm not trying to undermine your efforts...I think they are laudable. But Here is the link to the Stormfront site:
    https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1178663/

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Hi Maggie,

I'm not trying to undermine your efforts...I think they are laudable. But Here is the link to the Stormfront site:
    https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1178663/
    What efforts?????? Laudable?????? BUT??????
    What I would dearly dearly dearly love is some form of discussion, combining of various POV, additive efforts that end up with very grounded understanding. What I SEE is people who often seem to end up with some agenda that is specific to a faction. It gets so draining to me to even look at these forums....

Maybe I am mistaken but I think the borgs already captured the minds of humanoids and it is just a matter of waiting out the soon to be coordinated mental focus and decision to implode the world. Collective power gathered to destroy seems so much easier for humanoids.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2019), Dreamtimer (12th April 2019), Elen (11th April 2019), Emil El Zapato (10th April 2019), Fred Steeves (10th April 2019), modwiz (10th April 2019)

Thanks
    Your efforts to bring new and interesting ideas to the forum...I don't mean anything beyond that. You provide some very stimulating ideas and that is a very cool thing...but I'm watching you... just kidding Maggie, just kidding.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Your efforts to bring new and interesting ideas to the forum...I don't mean anything beyond that. You provide some very stimulating ideas and that is a very cool thing...but I'm watching you... just kidding Maggie, just kidding.
    Watch in vain
    You cannot see me.
    I am part of the Halluci Nation and I am human
    You can only SEE IF you BE.
    So to be you is ONLY POSSIBLY to be a Halluci Nation.
    Your choice!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4xwN3yPZA0
    Last edited by Maggie, 10th April 2019 at 17:44.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2019), Dreamtimer (12th April 2019), Elen (11th April 2019), Emil El Zapato (10th April 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    What efforts?????? Laudable?????? BUT??????
    What I would dearly dearly dearly love is some form of discussion, combining of various POV, additive efforts that end up with very grounded understanding. What I SEE is people who often seem to end up with some agenda that is specific to a faction. It gets so draining to me to even look at these forums....

Maybe I am mistaken but I think the borgs already captured the minds of humanoids and it is just a matter of waiting out the soon to be coordinated mental focus and decision to implode the world. Collective power gathered to destroy seems so much easier for humanoids. Humans may do something else?
    This thread is when the Survivers Wake up..... I do suspect that we have been HERE before. IMO we have been borg co-opted before? The borg is a miasm IMO.

IMO the borg cannot survive the implosion of the world (though who else can is not human's busy ness. Ours is our busy ness in be comeing human) Human beings will survive by being WHO and what we are when we know WHO we are and ACT like that. What that means exactly I am not sure but best to Be Come Human. I KNOW that much.

I found this interesting bit a long time ago and I looked for it again. When you read the whole thing, it becomes apparent that it is not 100% accurate in all ways and Dan Winter is not the absolute last word but the principle is IMO very true.

Secret Science of Ecstacy and Immortality

What does Indigo Child mean?

In this book, we suggest that science and biology is going to need more info than the current way INDIGOCHILD is described. You see - when we provide only a psychology or a soft subjective picture of what is acertain kind of ‘magical’ child - this description can never be really SHARED - because it can never be mea-sured. We really need something that creates science because this possibility of measuring something IS WHATMAKES IDEAS SHAREABLE and IMMORTAL.

So - let us begin with the old description:“What is an indigo Child? -from http://www.indigochild.com/*

They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it)*
    They have a feeling of “deserving to be here,” and are surprised when others don’t share that.*
    Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents “who they are.”*
    They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).*
    They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.*
    They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don’t require creative thought.*
    They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like “systembusters” (nonconforming to any system).*
    They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness aroundthem, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficultfor them socially.*
    They will not respond to “guilt” discipline (“Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did”).*
    They are not shy in letting you know what they need.”

Our new description is going to be more helpful because it describes a connection to science. AND because itshows some PURE PRINCIPLE (something shareable - something of ESSENCE). If the quality of INDIGOCHILD were understood in science, using measurement as a tool, then the skill to develop those qualities couldbe taught and shared.

Measurement makes ideas shareable. Implosion is the FUSION (being fused or becomingONE from MANY) - which results when waves (ideas) become shareable.We will see that the BLUE or PURPLE in the field or aura of the young person - is ability to radiateelectric CHARGE.

This is what is called INDIGO. “CHARGE RADIANCE” is what you should look forwhen you decide who you would like to HUG! This charge field of electrical energy is measured usingcapacitors. (goldenmean.info/biophoton ).

This CHARGE field contains the ability to store in a field effect allthe INFORMATION of your biology memory. This field used to be called SPIRIT or ORGONE or CHI orBARRAKAH or SHAKTI or ECK or ... ( goldenmean.info/namesforspirit ) .

It is more correct, and accurateto use science to describe these things because otherwise lan-guage is not accurate enough to produce agreement. PLUS usingscience now to describe spirit MAKES SPIRITUAL IDEASMORE ROMANTIC AND INTERESTING not less.

Sciencemeans religions don’t have to continue being the greatest causeof war on this planet - because science is about producing agree-ment based on pure principle.This electrical field of charge is the ability for you to becomesustainable - IMMORTAL! Talking about INDIGO childrenusing something MEASURABLE changes everything - becausethen it becomes shareable - this is the purpose of using science.

The qualities that make you self steering - and able to decidefrom within - IS EXACTLY THE CHARGE IMPLOSION ofBLISS and ability to create FIRE from INSIDE YOU. Could thisbe what we mean when we say: AS YOU THINK IN YOUR HEART - so you ARE. Remember- where you START COMPRESSION - you DIMPLE- and you MAKEHEART! This is the point you STEER YOUR AURA FROM. Now understand deeply what was called center ofgravity - your power point- is your center of CHARGE that is IMPLODING
    Last edited by Maggie, 10th April 2019 at 19:23.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th April 2019), Elen (11th April 2019), Emil El Zapato (10th April 2019)