Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Afterlife thread

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    I understand your babbling ronin, I can relate to it too. We have so many questions because our own knowing is heavily suppressed. Once we start asking those questions, no matter how bizarre they seem we make small steps towards our self. It is not enough to kind of know that we are not a body, it is essential to grasp this to such extent that we never relate our self as a human being because the humans are just a vehicles used for exploration.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Breeze (12th March 2015), Calz (12th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), Hermit (11th March 2015), Highland1 (12th March 2015), lift the veil (11th March 2015), Ria (11th March 2015), ronin (12th March 2015), Sebastion (11th March 2015), Woody (11th March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,366 Times in 282 Posts
    If I re-incarnated, and have continued to re-incarnate, at what point was I created? Or have I always been an infinite succession of re-incarnations?

we where all once created,there are new souls and old ones.
    you can often recognise a new soul from the eager beaver materialistic view on life.
    they are happy to be here but have no value on the soul.

But Ronin, how do you know that? Could it be that the opposite was in fact true? More to the point, how exactly do you judge the age of a soul otherwise? Is it like counting rings in a tree? What if there was only one past life, and that was a life in which we were programmed with infinite memories of a past life in order to keep us thinking we were part of a process? How would we know it was real, or not?

Or perhaps more....threatening to those with this theory in mind, what if that past life is in fact simply the life we are living right now, in this moment?

And is re-incarnation consistent, meaning, does every sentient being experience this re-incarnating, and if so what laws govern who becomes what and what becomes who, or is this process totally random?
    you choose what to experience for your soul development.

How? Again, I'm confused as to the nature of the "you" that we are talking about. If there is in fact an "I" that exists outside of the reincarnation loop, is it not possible that the "I" that is experiencing incarnation after incarnation will itself, at some point, incarnate? It's an infinite regression of infinite regressions, which is...well way too complicated to be real!

every souls development is on no certain timeline,one existence you could be a super duper influential person who knows a lot of the world and it,s going on.
    the next you may choose to be a worm toiling the soil to help the irrigation of that patch of land .

Ok, with the deepest respect and friendship, I only have one request: prove that.

there is no evolution from higher state to next evolution but to experience everything in your own time.
    today i,m a rock star,tomorrow i choose live the life as a bat...

So this brings to mind another question: how can I (we) be sure the timeline you're speaking about, you're experiencing, is yours? It's in fact, according to the incarnation theory, the property of a third party being, a soul, that is nameless, senseless, odourless, tasteless. It has no mass, it has no being, it simply reads the experience of each incarnation and then moves on to the next. My question at this point, again, with the deepest respect and friendship (this is debate between friends and like-minds after all) is, given that the simplest solution to an issue is likely the best, or truest account, wouldn't it make more sense that energy simply transmigrates between states, has no consciousness or sentience, and is merely recycled sometimes as a sentient being like a monkey, sometimes as a sponge? The issue here for me is identifying the person you or I am at this particular point, when in fact that individual really has no claim on any identity other than a page in a book. It's overly complicated, which means logically it's less likely to be true, even if random isn't as interesting.

we all think of man,s evolution and rarely the planets and the animals,plants and insects....everything.

sorry i,m just babbling.

On the contrary, I think many of us, especially here, are keenly aware of the interconnectedness of all things. I simply observe that, given human nature, we perhaps fill in blanks and make incorrect assumptions given that, at the end of the day, most of us are uncomfortable with saying "I'm sorry, but I don't know."
    Last edited by Hermit, 11th March 2015 at 22:36.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th March 2015), Breeze (12th March 2015), Calz (12th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), Highland1 (12th March 2015), lift the veil (13th March 2015), ronin (12th March 2015), sandy (12th March 2015), Woody (11th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Thankyou Breeze, this topic is also important to me. I tried to broach it on another forum without much interest. I feel that we have the possibility to research this subject here as there are those with a broad range of reading and experiences who are willing to share and discuss.

The question of what we are faced with at point of death and the choices we are required to make is IMHO one of,if not ,The most important question whose answer will benefit our soul evolution. I look forward to our discussion and will seek to contribute some information which i will need to review first so may take few days as it is a Birthday week at our house,

Thanks to all contributing, lookbeyond

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th March 2015), Breeze (12th March 2015), Calz (12th March 2015), DNA (12th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (12th March 2015), Ria (12th March 2015), ronin (12th March 2015), Woody (12th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    I may well be wrong, my goodness I hope I am.....(since being incorrect in my presumptions has taught me more over the present years than correctness ever has)....but....I intuit that the perceived mortality of my current suit is only given life by the perception of those therein, myself included. The stakeholders you could say. We are all the principle stakeholders in ourselves by nature, lest we forget...

B-eing such an integral element in ones own existence supplements division in order to learn. Beliefs are fickle, acknowledgment of a reality occurring isn't. Beliefs are a rung in the ladder of understanding that. So, divide we do...with our beliefs.

Sovereignty is not just a right for all, it is an absolute of division. I think of it as fuel that drives an engine but also a firm line in the sand that states "I'm correct and arrogant enough to sustain scorn, given how steadfastly I "think"". That's a necessary brick right there, otherwise free thought can't occur.

Upon acceptance of that, you simply cannot be in a state of "after" life. Such a state would be petty (at the very least) compared to an immortal...or one who can choose to believe they are thus.

The "moment" is not on a timeline.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th March 2015), Breeze (12th March 2015), Calz (12th March 2015), DNA (12th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), Hermit (12th March 2015), Highland1 (12th March 2015), lift the veil (12th March 2015), Ria (12th March 2015), ronin (12th March 2015), Sebastion (12th March 2015), Woody (12th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Breeze View Post
    Extra info: Robert Monroe’s startling discoveries of what is occurring in the Afterlife was never allowed to be published; however a close work colleague who remains anonymous, shared some of these Afterlife discoveries and can be found in a rare pdf book titled ‘Matrix V’ published by Val Valerian.
    Breeze,

I was able to find the Matrix I-IV in pdf online but not MatrixV. Would you be able to share with us what Robert Monroe's startling discoveries were about the afterlife, but was not allowed to publish?

Thank you,

Lift the Veil

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

777 (12th March 2015), Altaira (12th March 2015), Breeze (12th March 2015), Calz (12th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), Highland1 (12th March 2015), Ria (12th March 2015), ronin (12th March 2015), Woody (12th March 2015)

In Memoriam
    Thanks
    Breeze-I concur with what you have stated in post #8 although my semantics would be a wee bit different then yours which is to be expected. I have had the realization that the Void is but the great Mind of the One, Itself. I have had several major experiences while in the Void which I will not elaborate upon. You are certainly correct about finding a few paradoxes along the way. You are correct in thinking there is more beyond the Void. To speak of what is beyond is almost unspeakable for there aren't any words in any language to approach in true meaning what can be experienced.

I can give you a very rough idea using words because words are all we have. Suffice it to say that beyond the Void, I experienced a universe which was raw pulsating "energy", so broad and deep in its vastness that it seemed to me, there was enough to create universes without end! On the heels of that, I discovered a universe of Light so brilliant and powerful in all of its aspects that it cannot and never will be describable in any language nor can it be grasped by the human imagination. It can only be experienced.

The journey ended for me when I was blessed to experience the Great Heart Of the One, Itself, which is truly the Heart of all that IS. I have tried to explain what that is before on another forum. I will/cannot do it again because there are no words, no matter how eloquent they are put together which would even come close to describing the Great Heart of the One. Therein, lies the biggest paradox of all! I have spent 25 years trying to understand it without any success. I have a working theory but that is all.
    Last edited by Sebastion, 12th March 2015 at 14:24.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th March 2015), Breeze (12th March 2015), Calz (12th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), Highland1 (12th March 2015), lift the veil (12th March 2015), Ria (12th March 2015), ronin (12th March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (15th March 2015), Woody (12th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Interesting (although meaningless but fun).

Check out the progression of Freddie Mercury from the first Queen album to the later post I made (in the immortality thread) about "Who Wants to Live Forever"???

Wonder if he already knew he was HIV+ at that point???

(don't mind me ... just found this interesting ...)

Last edited by Calz, 12th March 2015 at 16:39. Reason: clarification of thread post

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th March 2015), Breeze (12th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), Hermit (12th March 2015), Highland1 (12th March 2015), Ria (12th March 2015), ronin (12th March 2015), Woody (12th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    Wow.................... thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread!

I have been busy composing a post this afternoon, easier said than done on this subject and deciding where to begin.

I have an appointment I need to dash off too now, so will not be able to finish my post until tomorrow.

I have loved reading all your posts! Kudos to all of you for creating a very mature deep thinking and thought provoking thread.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th March 2015), Calz (12th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), Highland1 (12th March 2015), lift the veil (12th March 2015), Ria (12th March 2015), ronin (12th March 2015), Sebastion (12th March 2015), Woody (12th March 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sebastion View Post
    Breeze-I concur with what you have stated in post #8 although my semantics would be a wee bit different then yours which is to be expected. I have had the realization that the Void is but the great Mind of the One, Itself. I have had several major experiences while in the Void which I will not elaborate upon. You are certainly correct about finding a few paradoxes along the way. You are correct in thinking there is more beyond the Void. To speak of what is beyond is almost unspeakable for there aren't any words in any language to approach in true meaning what can be experienced.

I can give you a very rough idea using words because words are all we have. Suffice it to say that beyond the Void, I experienced a universe which was raw pulsating "energy", so broad and deep in its vastness that it seemed to me, there was enough to create universes without end! On the heels of that, I discovered a universe of Light so brilliant and powerful in all of its aspects that it cannot and never will be describable in any language nor can it be grasped by the human imagination. It can only be experienced.

The journey ended for me when I was blessed to experience the Great Heart Of the One, Itself, which is truly the Heart of all that IS. I have tried to explain what that is before on another forum. I will/cannot do it again because there are no words, no matter how eloquent they are put together which would even come close to describing the Great Heart of the One. Therein, lies the biggest paradox of all! I have spent 25 years trying to understand it without any success. I have a working theory but that is all.
    i agree.i tried my best to explain what i experienced to Highland1 and feel i failed miserably because as sebastion states there is a lot that the human mind can never grasp.
    no words can come out that give it justice.
    a void in no time.
    geometrical shapes that represent creation that are forever unfolding and moving.
    everything and no thing comes to mind.

Milneman i cannot debate my experience to you, as it was a personal experience and we all have our own.
    i am not here to prove anything but i am willing to learn and share.

Stuart Wilde once stated that god was like a massive oval,orange football thingymagig,
    i feel he was not far wrong and we are just a fractual part of that.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th March 2015), Breeze (13th March 2015), Calz (12th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), Highland1 (12th March 2015), lift the veil (13th March 2015), Ria (13th March 2015), Sebastion (12th March 2015), Woody (12th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post

Stuart Wilde once stated that god was like a massive oval,orange football thingymagig,
    i feel he was not far wrong and we are just a fractual part of that.
    Stewie Wilde (and the Morph) ... what a beautiful soul ...

Miss him so much.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), Highland1 (12th March 2015), ronin (13th March 2015), Sebastion (12th March 2015), Woody (12th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    i agree.i tried my best to explain what i experienced to Highland1 and feel i failed miserably .
    I can assure you ronin you did not fail anything, in fact the conversation we had in in the chat room was quite an extra ordinary one mate!

When you described the "experience" we were discussing, it is a little bit similar to how Breeze describes her "inner journey" experiences at the beginning of this thread post #8, which is quite uncanny!

At this moment I am thinking if there is any connection to that state of all knowing interconnected loving "abyss" to what we commonly call the afterlife"

Is this state of mind indeed an actual place or a source of shared reality?

Or is it, that it is our actual consciousness and ever evolving imagination is the part of us that may be immortal?

Past lives?

I cannot genuinely put my hand on my heart, and claim I can remember a previous existence or lifetime.

I can however, Imagine quite vividly what it must have been like to live and exist in a particular era.

Even down to the smells, sights and structures of my illusionary constructs.

So for me that does not signify proof of actually being here before in a previous life, but confirms to me, that I have an imagination that "feels alive" in its quest to explore the unknown.

I suppose the big question for me is, what happens to my creative inner consciousness after I take my last breath in this 3d life?

At this moment my heart is pumping trying to avoid suggesting that there is absolutely nothing when the lights go out......because in my heart, I truly WANT there to be a place where I can

feel reunited and reconnected to all things, surrounded with unconditional love and understanding. In fact I yearn for it daily, or at least I imagine I do!

However, as negative as this sounds, one still has to look at the possibility that maybe when we die......its finito......which is indeed a very sad perspective!

Especially to those who have advanced spiritual consciousness, so please forgive me if I have ruffled any feathers because I truly have not intended to do so.

It would be an incredible injustice if the above were true and our 3d lives would seem so pointless unless there was something else beyond our comprehension after our death?

Another thing to take into account in my particular case, is that maybe I have never lived before, whereas others here have, and this is my first time here?

Hopefully the last time I hear you say! lol

Seriously though, like all you lovely people here, I seriously want to believe that there is a route to this all loving thing we call source, but the distractions in 3d are doing their

damned best to stop me making personal headway.

So what I am left with, is believing and trusting in the reality I am in at this very moment, as illusory as that may be to some extent.

My family, my friends, the wondrous variety of life I share this beautiful globe with, its creations, our creations, our inspirations and aspirations.

Using all my senses to survive each moment of every day and share with others the happiest moments and also the saddest ones too.

We spend much of our time seeking out the answers to many untold questions when perhaps there is no such thing as truth?

Maybe we are just meant to grab the bull by the horns and live life for what it really is......a once only crazy miracle!

Please don't stone me!

Russ
    Last edited by Highland1, 12th March 2015 at 22:22.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th March 2015), Breeze (13th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (13th March 2015), Ria (13th March 2015), ronin (13th March 2015), sandy (13th March 2015), Sebastion (13th March 2015), Woody (12th March 2015)

In Memoriam
    Thanks
    Russ, I can assure you beyond any doubt, that you will continue on when your body dies and you will take all you have learned with you. Consciousness and awareness is a many splendoured thing. For all that I have learned about it, it is still but a tiny drop in the bucket. Methinks the learning is a never ending process and perhaps that is what it should be. I do love it so!

I can tell you also that you are standing within the center of a great treasure chest-your own conscious awareness of Being. Within the depths of that you will/can find the answers to all things. You will even find answers to questions you haven't even thought up yet! It is all there, within the depths of your own consciousness. It is up to you whether or not you have the passion to go within those depths to get the answers to any question you have.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Useful Post:

Altaira (13th March 2015), Breeze (13th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), Highland1 (13th March 2015), lift the veil (13th March 2015), Ria (13th March 2015), ronin (13th March 2015), Wind (14th March 2015), Woody (13th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This information is no longer applicable to this Forum.
    Last edited by Breeze, 25th April 2015 at 20:55.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Altaira (13th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), Highland1 (13th March 2015), Ria (13th March 2015), Sebastion (13th March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (15th March 2015), Woody (13th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sebastion View Post

Thank you so much Sebastion for sharing that you too have experienced similar. It is always great to receive confirmation.

WOW, I have not gone beyond the Void, thank you so much for sharing this! I was ‘consciously aware’ there is a beyond, just no idea ‘what’ ……… other than greater wonders to behold deeper into Eternity. Smile.

That is interesting that you tried to explain this on another forum, well done for attempting this, it is not a short feat! In fact I am finding it a most challenging exercise, working on the best delivery of how to explain something.

Sabastion, I do hope you will share more on this thread, as I feel I may have bitten off more than I can chew as this will be my first time of trying to convey the big story in public (gulp) – about our soul’s journey.

I am so pleased you are here, this is not a coincidence. Thank you for your presence.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Altaira (13th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), Highland1 (13th March 2015), lift the veil (13th March 2015), Ria (13th March 2015), Sebastion (13th March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (15th March 2015), Woody (13th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Breeze View Post
    I also fully understand the urgency of wanting to know about what goes on in the ‘Light’ – I have been there myself and it is quite a mind F. I would just like to reiterate from my own explorations on Creation, such a light trap was not part of the Original Creation………the Light Realm worked differently then. This ‘trap or stripping‘ came much later as an ‘add on’ by other Light Beings. There is a progression of how this occurred, something I will attempt to explain from my own understanding another time in the future.
    Breeze - Wow, this excerpt really got my attention. I anxiously await your coming back to this part of the Afterlife topic.

I have never been out of body, and FWIW I have read Buhlman's books but (from what I remember) he has never ventured into the topic of finding the domain/realm of the Highest Self (Oversoul), Source or even the Void. Now he does talk about "heaven" in his last book and he does imply that this realm is sort of a "trap-like" consensus reality that keeps souls occupied/distracted from finding what else is "out there," i.e., the higher realms.

Your descriptions in post #8 were very informative and beautifully written. I understand that it must be difficult to use the human language to describe such experiences, but I for one hope that you come back to these topics and further describe these realms/your experiences to help those of us who have never been OOB to understand what they are like.

Thank you again for opening this very important thread.

Lift the Veil
    Last edited by lift the veil, 13th March 2015 at 17:58.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Breeze (13th March 2015), Elbie (15th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), Highland1 (13th March 2015), lookbeyond (13th March 2015), Ria (13th March 2015), Sebastion (13th March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (15th March 2015), Woody (13th March 2015)