Thread: Knowing, is it on your list "To Know"

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts

Knowing, is it on your list "To Know"

The first link to being clear about reality, is to claim I am real, I am not some hologram, and I'm not to be some gold plated statue either. This is what the first tenancy of a body is, to clearly, be in the gestation period to eventually become born, is this not Reality, ask any women who has delivered her child whether this is real or not. Can you feel rocks under foot, or climb on a hill? Make life empty to yourself and you will soon find what the lack of good honest hope, feels like.

The emptiness begins when so little feels like it's alive. Heavy lifting in risk of breaking your back, will soon tell you, who is honouring self, and the inference I'm making is – isn't this objective to what the few outside, are telling you what is or not is. This is risking your Life. If giving you my aims and objectives, tells of places and peoples I know who saw or felt or heard the same as I did, tell you who stops life, or simply lives in it, being able to see, hear and feel, tells if I speak Truth or not, then vestiges of my means of clearing what seems to have been true in reality to me

Fears are so plain to see to some one not living in fears, death is one thing is plain to see so must be true. In order to clearly be dead, we call in experts, so a piece of paper can be signed to say you have in fact died. Now, who in their right minds, wants to be alive, unless they have a piece of paper to prove they were born and are alive. This is something humans tear apart, to find some “Right to Know”. When it is some one else's story, we believe in bits of it. We believe first of all, that this is the “Unknown”. So who clings to what I see almost every day, this is the unknown, so who is to know?

It is some instinct to want to know, it is more risky to state “I Know”, as the few who want to know will heal more rapidly if everyone soon sees the validity to one person's statement, to “this is my belief or my Truth”. Why is it their Truth? Something inside told them this is something I can believe in. If in what you believe is your first life, you had better not live in too much risk – in risk, life is not too good, so better not to believe in right, in case it might all be illusion.

Do you have a child, is he/her Truth to you? Do you want to send them back to another parallel Universe where it might all be different? This is when Truth is bent to fit one person's reality, but not some one else's. If given my Right to Know, by what I call the Gods, then is this my justification to be told her Truth is not my Truth and anyway who are you to say I know because no one knows. This is a constant in my life. Which if taken logically is to say, none of us can have our own truth except maybe me because I know what I know, but you and no one else can. In this, then, everything seems in a state of flux. Nowadays, the scientist can know what they know, i.e. until another one comes along to prove them wrong, same with what ever we have read in books, it seems every one lies and the rabbit hole is so deep that no one else can know any Truth because it was all lies in the beginning, so clearly beginning to know “How to Know” is paramount, as this is a ridiculous situation.

The first life, eminently told us to go on more, then more, then more. When it took longer to learn, because, as some of you will know, you have rights to learn more in each life than you did the lifetime before, this can become guesswork. The first time is surreal enough, but when it is a beautiful experience, you simply like to bliss out. To go on into monastic life is simple and clear cut, to climb mountains to get to the top is endurance and you have the continual need to get to the end now, to be a scholar gives you sign of excellence in riding a bad horse backwards, till everyone else sees “Is this what it is”?

To clear your Soul of all manner of missing links, it is no small task for a belief in doing the job, to need to come to the fore. The firm need in yourself is, to see in risk, something is bound to go wrong. Some instinct to learn, begins, on our right to exist. If firmly implanted in your mind, I'm not good enough to be alive, right away, the best of everything is not available to you, for your self esteem ,lacks the gift, that places you in the role of achieving in life, once overcome, this is now null and void. Before reality exists to you, you must clear a bent mind.

To see effectively, or to feel or to hear, you must believe in the fact of life, that all can do so. The believe in the right to do so, is the most obvious hurdle, next topple into allowing yourself to do so, for without these three abilities, it is pleasant, but not successful if your aim is to “Know”. Whose to know will not live in risk, for they have used immense rashness, in finding the way, for the fear of guesswork is far more difficult to linger in, that just knowing what you see, feel or hear was was, when it took you by surprise, and sheltered in that, you are able to linger in solitude, till you hear, see or feel the next wondrous knowing to astound your sense of what real healing is then.

So, if guess work is not to know, whatever sent you to find something out, is answering you bit by bit, and when it simply must be this, then Bingo, you've found something that you know. It helps to follow the sign posts that stick out at you, saying follow the yellow brick road, and eventually what you reach is knowledge that says, be in open-ness, and it will take less time to get back to Kansas, Dorothy.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th September 2015), Aragorn (6th September 2015), Dreamtimer (6th September 2015), Elen (8th September 2015), Frances (6th September 2015), idigress (7th September 2015), lcam88 (8th September 2015), Life2Essence (12th September 2015), modwiz (14th September 2015), sandancer (7th September 2015), TimeSensitive (12th September 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    YEP! it is on my list.
    so, ask me..
    i know everything..
    just like everyone.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th September 2015), Cearna (8th September 2015), Elen (8th September 2015), lcam88 (8th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Greenbarry View Post
    YEP! it is on my list.
    so, ask me..
    i know everything..
    just like everyone.
    Yes but do you "Know", what you need to "Know"? That could be a whole different ball-game.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th September 2015), idigress (9th September 2015), modwiz (14th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Greenbarry View Post
    YEP! it is on my list.
    so, ask me..
    i know everything..
    just like everyone.
    I don't know.

My questions are normally who, what, when, how and why? But...

I don't know if these are actually the right questions.

Maybe knowing that, is something actually worth knowing?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th September 2015), Cearna (9th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    I don't know.

My questions are normally who, what, when, how and why? But...

These are what every one wants to know
    :-

What are you now?
    -Are you working in a role or not? This is mandatory - no Soul lives more than one time in a life without attempting to be in a role of becoming better at the end of their life, than when you began in your Life. This Earth began to only have the best humans or in other words as you reap so you will sow. There is need for change, now, as the better ones have stepped up to the plate, and are being given undertakings that belong on an olden days shelf, this is why most no longer get told to get to their Soul Life. The stereotype of any religion keep Life in the ropes, of bent older men, who simply lost the plot, so long ago (including gurus), and this is setting others back in links to what never was the plot. Some information on roles will only make this long and tedious, so for myself as an example, I live in a role of giving what I can to others. Since I met the One God Above All he has worked in his role as minder to myself, and now to my husband as well. This is because in Calling out for help with wanting to teach others, I needed to find a better way to give energies without the need to run workshops. We mow work together in joint responsibility. This is what my role was, but the need became so great to answer the questions, that most say no one can know, but I had become abler than I was when born, and I began to improvise, so the Higher End of Gods, felt this is possible now, to ask the few questions that no one else lives in knowing of. Until I had done their need for myself to do, it was no some one at all that had ever been given training in life, that could be used as an example of how to simply ask for this information as simply as it could be done. Now what this meant was that as well as the One God Above looking after me, I held back on what to be in life, as I was still learning on the job. Once I got the the point of no return, I was joined in my mind by as many as 30 Gods, with no solution as to how I would spend me time, in turning it to others, when in reality, they insisted that they were not interested in what I could tell them, because they already began to know when something resonated to themselves or not. This was their Soul life exerting their right to Sovereignty, except that what I am being told of is not known of, because all resisted the gift in days gone by, preferring to follow their insight for themselves, but you cannot know what has never been put out to all at large. Hence my role is now only as the voice of Gods of all sorts within their own specialty Above. so this is the first question to your Soul - what is my role, if indeed I am in one,
    - the best question to ask, is this my final life,? If it is, the final life needs to be drawn on your mind as this; you are not to be drug addicted; you do not need to abstain from sex, but need to close off from ever wanting to return to look after your loved ones after you have left, because calling to loved ones from afar can mean you lead them into wanting to leave and go to you before they are able and ready to do so, or want to suicide to leave because you are no longer here with them. The point being you must have no attachments to anything or one here enough to make you want to return for some reason. There is no ascension that allows you to lift off of your own accord to go Above, this too is mandatory, if you are in you last life, one of the never ending supply of Perfect Masters either from now or the past will come and take you to the Eternal Home Above, because you must be accompanied by one of these recognised Perfect Masters or the 5 Gate keepers along the way will not allow you through the Gates. If no Perfect Masters arrives to take you back, you are not in your last life time. ORif, for some reason, you have caught the eye of one of the Gods from Above, who wished to "mind" you, they in fact will come to take you back to their own Eternal Home or Realm and you will live on forever more in their Home of bliss within their love.

I have a glitch in my computer which only allows small amounts to be put up at a time, so I will have to get back at a later date

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th September 2015), idigress (9th September 2015), lcam88 (9th September 2015), modwiz (14th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Cearna, those are interesting questions indeed and I have asked them of myself. When I was a child I had asked that last one. When I was an adolescent I asked the prior. I asked a whole lot more questions too.

Thank you for sharing, before I forget to say so, your views differ from mine in some ways and so they are insightful for me indeed. Perhaps my need to be verbose in my replies has more for my own process of rationalizing. Everyone is different. These days I try to refrain from posting rhetorical questions as they generate confusion. I feel blocked, perhaps in the confines of my own rationalization/circumstance. I know there should be more and yet the mundane continues.

Even if you have the answers, perhaps it is the path you take to finding those answers that makes the question worth asking. So in that sense, they are interesting questions to be asking. But once you do have the answers, you come back upon the same crossroad, you get to decide what you want to do with your moments.

In essence that makes seeking such answers equivalent to climbing the Abyss or Heavens. If you get my meaning. Besides, regardless of how you shape the crystal in your midst and with your mind, regardless of how you come to know and understand yourself, who you are depends on what you do with those moments. I do work in a role, I'm a father, a worker, a person, a citizen, a mind, a thinker, a atheist, and a catholic, and even a destroyer, creator... Ok maybe not a catholic, but I can play that role if I need to.

In regard to the last question you ask: is this my final life

In the other thread I mention:

I don't know that past lives is even something real. The question boils down to whether our essence as individual souls persists to incarnate again as is, of if the soul rejoins with life (the universe itself) and is reborn anew each time as well.
    If you do not understand your soul to rejoin with the universe as part of its cycle, you will find the answer to be mostly no.

If you do understand your soul to rejoin with the universe, then it will always be your final life and you will answer yes. I do seem to live my life without looking back, indeed. No regrets even if there have been mistakes. I understand mortality differently from you it seems. I have pondered the idea of gatekeepers and social order similar to our human order but at the level of our energetic selves. It is indeed questionable whether leaving a loved one behind should even be an aspect of the contemplation, love unites, that is the nature of it, to be required to do the contrary seems as artificial as the nature of religion.

Do you indeed _know_ it to be true? Or has that idea been shared with you in a way that you have accepted?

All of my rationalizations have lead me to know this construct with gatekeepers to be a trap. Humans are programmed with this fixation of "going somewhere" when we die (heaven, hell, purgatory, nothingness...), why not stay/be exactly where you find yourself, become a planet, become a star or a whole galaxy or a whole universe just of self, that is what I mean by rejoining. "Going" to the light is first a temptation, your movement towards fulfillment of temptation is a reflection of how you may find yourself to be incomplete, it is also a surrender. This "system" is something I will not go into just here; the off-topic is particularly unpopular here on TOT as nobody has meaningfully engaged the subject.

These riddles/questions do not provide truth in and of themselves, It is even questionable to me whether a soul actually has a specific purpose that can be understood by the mind of man; with all of our apparent intellect, a tool of mankind, our ability to rationalize and find patterns is indeed a way to seek and identify truth. But perhaps intellect alone cannot identify all truth, or The Truth. Only "one" facet of the crystal has inclinations of impedance with this particular tool of the mind.

What do I mean? I don't know. AND I have no idea what I mean. But there is something more, I just don't quite know how to find or perceive it yet, perhaps because rationalization has its limits. <shrug/>

It seem the connections you have with your surroundings reveals quite a bit about your role. I feel your world is #9. 30 gods you say? Consider that you too are a god: 31 gods; there is no need to belittle or humble yourself. Pride is something that I have come to disregard, it is something that only holds you back and hurts you. Do what you must.

It seems artificial to say there can only be One Truth but that depends on how you understand One. Perhaps understanding as we may contemplate an idea is what is actually artificial (man made, or according to a design).

I'll share some of my ideas about helping others as you show inclination towards the idea. My goal in writing the following is only to share a viewpoint that may only be amusing to consider.

1. People want/need help in the way that suites them. They often reject help if it comes in the wrong form. Ideas are the same. I'm actually no different. Perhaps one reason is that everyone has references and contexts in their midst and when help comes that doesn't "fit properly", they require so much help as to reconstruct that reference and context. Much like musical tones that don't match, they interfere with each other in "unexpected ways".

2. Many people don't realize they need help. We are social in nature, helping each other is part of our very nature and once the baseline is set, it's difficult to notice where it is in a larger context. Seeing outside the box or looking at the bigger picture are other ways common colloquialisms may also describe what I mean. For me, I would not notice that my experience is missing such a large part of what is possible, because my context is "suburbia", "desk job", "supermarket", and "household". I've had tastes of parts of the larger picture, intuition to prevent an accident, accidentally moving something, slowing "time" and these experiences caused me to notice something outside of my lifely confines.

3. People accept more wholeheartedly suggestions or ideas that they think are their own. Asking questions or stimulating thought that leads an individual to a conclusion is much more laborious than a direct suggestion, but also much more effective, see the point 1 above. It is this rationalization obsession we have that causes us to challenge the validity of things in our midst. This is an issue I have because I am still in a place where some things are unclear. Or worse, somethings that appear clear and that I've accepted which I may later find to be untrue. (mind poison of sorts)

This 3rd point is indeed interesting; sometimes you may help someone who ends up disagreeing with one or more of the ideas you share. These people carry with them a nature of rejection, disagreement, "no!", challenge and dare, in their mind.

EDIT

Cearna, take good care of that computer glitch, you don't want new ones to appear.
    Last edited by lcam88, 9th September 2015 at 14:31.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th September 2015), Cearna (10th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'm so glad you answered what your role is, for there appears to be a lack in the information I gave you to make this clear enough.

In essence that makes seeking such answers equivalent to climbing the Abyss or Heavens. If you get my meaning. Besides, regardless of how you shape the crystal in your midst and with your mind, regardless of how you come to know and understand yourself, who you are depends on what you do with those moments. I do work in a role, I'm a father, a worker, a person, a citizen, a mind, a thinker, a atheist, and a catholic, and even a destroyer, creator... Ok maybe not a catholic, but I can play that role if I need to.
    To be able to go on on back to Home, a role out of ordinary is needed, this does not mean to do something no one else is doing, it means you need to step out of the box that you have been living in and go into a new experience that means more than anything to you. For example, one of our members here, wanted to do an experiment that he read of in a book, he asked others here what did they think and for the most part all the men said go on do it, I told him I thought it wasn't wise, but he did it. I was worried and in the end the Mother Goddess said he was heading to die unless he stopped, so I asked her to stop him. I shouldn't have, but he didn't want to die because of trying this out. He asked her questions and got answers from her the the effect that he was wasting his life, but not going to a chosen field. He had gone into all sorts of things but not into one in particular. He chose to follow one of the Buddhist Pathways and learn more fully. This was a preliminary to the role, for he chose to go on one of their special retreats and came back having had quite an experience which he spent some time evaluating as far as his life was concerned. OK he is still not sure exactly where he is at, but for that time he was in a role. Our member black panther went on a trip to experience ayawaska and found no time like it, that was himself being in a role, not everyday living, but something that will take you into another story of life; an example from my life was to go to a 7 day live in bio-energetic workshop, where each of us there went into a short period of time to work with one or other of the two therapists, where we would find out just what we felt was our biggest problem in our life. For me the experience of watching, just how much each person was eating up inside about something really important to them, one I will never forget was a lady saying it was when her father told her not to trust anyone ever, not even him. We experienced so much of how people live in pain that week, and I have used what I learnt then so often when I try to help some one else, which takes me into another of the words the Gods use, which is to be in a job.

Being in a job, means that having learnt that what is underneath all we exist in, there is underlying healing to be done. You are your own true healer, for when you understand, the first thing is to cleanse it only after solving what was so wrong. This is the bent back of life, you make beings so bad to you in your mind - they are the ones to blame, and so you nurse that hurt from them over again, until life bends you in two from carrying others first mistakes on your solid fear of not letting anyone do this to you again, and you remove world links to others. Soon no one mends this for you, you are simply in the risk of it happening again, till life bends this so far, and you are in so much pain - this is being in a costly job of linking to a costly life, unless you come to terms with it. Once done, now that role is over, and your Soul happily lives in joy.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th September 2015), lcam88 (10th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I will try to reply in a meaningful way. Thank you for the thought and time in your answer.

Quote Originally posted by Cearna View Post
    I'm so glad you answered what your role is, for there appears to be a lack in the information I gave you to make this clear enough.
    Your welcome.

Quote Originally posted by me
    Even though these roles seem quite ordinary, it should not be misunderstood that they should be performed with any less vigor or passion than extraordinary roles may be performed. I don't participate in these roles because of an obligation, but yet I find myself in moments where I do fulfill them.

To be able to go on on back to Home, a role out of ordinary is needed, this does not mean to do something no one else is doing, it means you need to step out of the box that you have been living in and go into a new experience that means more than anything to you.
    Indeed, most of my questions and views come from my work in a role much like you describe. A role guided by pure passion, as Bashar calls it. That is actually why how I found my way to this forum. There are many answers in my midst, but perhaps I indulge in the delights of other peoples ideas too.

For example, one of our members here, wanted to do an experiment that he read of in a book, he asked others here what did they think and for the most part all the men said go on do it, I told him I thought it wasn't wise, but he did it. I was worried and in the end the Mother Goddess said he was heading to die unless he stopped, so I asked her to stop him. I shouldn't have, but he didn't want to die because of trying this out.
    Was there a way for him to continue without dying, or were the only choices, stop or die?

He asked her questions and got answers from her the the effect that he was wasting his life, but not going to a chosen field. He had gone into all sorts of things but not into one in particular. He chose to follow one of the Buddhist Pathways and learn more fully. This was a preliminary to the role, for he chose to go on one of their special retreats and came back having had quite an experience which he spent some time evaluating as far as his life was concerned. OK he is still not sure exactly where he is at, but for that time he was in a role.
    ok, everyone makes mistakes. I think your hints about what was wrong with his effort seems a valuable clue about the "role". He was performing and not being, right?

Our member black panther went on a trip to experience ayawaska and found no time like it, that was himself being in a role, not everyday living, but something that will take you into another story of life; an example from my life was to go to a 7 day live in bio-energetic workshop, where each of us there went into a short period of time to work with one or other of the two therapists, where we would find out just what we felt was our biggest problem in our life.
    For me the experience of watching, just how much each person was eating up inside about something really important to them, one I will never forget was a lady saying it was when her father told her not to trust anyone ever, not even him. We experienced so much of how people live in pain that week, and I have used what I learnt then so often when I try to help some one else, which takes me into another of the words the Gods use, which is to be in a job.
    Being in a job, means that having learnt that what is underneath all we exist in, there is underlying healing to be done. You are your own true healer, for when you understand, the first thing is to cleanse it only after solving what was so wrong.
    ok.
    Learning what is underneath all we exist in is to know. It only happens when you are no longer "blocked" and can see clearly. Before that right and wrong are subjective based on criteria we carry with us.

This is the bent back of life, you make beings so bad to you in your mind - they are the ones to blame, and so you nurse that hurt from them over again, until life bends you in two from carrying others first mistakes on your solid fear of not letting anyone do this to you again, and you remove world links to others.
    I don't understand what you mean exactly by this. Do you mean to say the bent back of life where you are bent into two from a view that you "carrying others". Then the fear of experiencing that again causes you to prevent anyone from doing it again, blocking out others?

The basic mistake here appears to be externalization of responsibility at first, to blame someone in your mist for a misfortune, then an internalization of responsibility based on the premise that it was the trust extended that was actually the problem. That sounds like the application of heuristics (irrational thought) rather than rationality. Such heuristics are likely learned at an early age when parents don't understand that a child is capable of rationalizing, they then proceed to block the ability to rationalize by disregarding it. And that then becomes the problem, a person that "chooses" not to rationalize only because that is what he/she believes.

Soon no one mends this for you, you are simply in the risk of it happening again, till life bends this so far, and you are in so much pain - this is being in a costly job of linking to a costly life, unless you come to terms with it. Once done, now that role is over, and your Soul happily lives in joy.
    This reminds me, vaguely, of a book written by a very unpopular author who elaborates a "therapy" called dianetics as a solution to find and challenge irrationalities reenforced by moments of pain and cause them to "dissolve".
    Last edited by lcam88, 10th September 2015 at 15:22.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th September 2015), Cearna (11th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So many question Icam88, thank you again, I'll be happy to go into context with you, but this might take me some time, I hope I can find some form of order in these, that might help to see in the self side as well as the overall totality of that which we are. Can I leave the question of past lives to the other thread, and this one to some explanation to what being in each life is about. Then we can go into periferals.

Because no one else speaks in these terms, let me explain, to have a life on Earth - there are set terms, laid down, under which you are not the one in charge. These terms are :-

- Setting your own terms, is now not to be done- this is a specific, because the call of Earth, was only ever to be given, to closure of your road journey, in order for your soul to stop doing this Soul journey ever again. You are not to get to place an order on ending your Soul Life, in effect you are not to suicide, for you are seldom given another story line (the Soul Keeper God, gives you at the beginning of your journey, when you first set off, what sequence you will follow, along this road in the form of a story of what you are hoping to achieve in each given life, you may go and do these, but you may not, not do them. You ask to clear yourself of this journey, if you as a mind/Spirit/ Soul are now so much older, and hopefully, infinitely wiser, but you are now solid enough in the understanding of loving rightful life and can no longer bear to live in Spiritual open-ness, for this is so close to torment to you. In fact this is so close to fearing life itself, for on Earth families live in one final link, to spend time together as a last time round.

What this has become, is that nothing here is close to that, for on the way, many individuals live in the right to please themselves. This contravenes the first life vow, that all will live in the road, [B]not to self explore[/B), but to find the first lores of all life, and these are :- working in tandem, over time together, to gain the right perspectives of all mankind's need to deal in Truths. Why mankind? because all are created as the beatification of elevated life in the first link to Godhood. You are not as yet a God, nor are you not one in the making. You are not able to live in the risk of your life, which is what this world needs to instill in you, which is working at the end of the road. Nor can you not take on rosters of jobs, for some of these listed in your Soul Life, which are there, because all your so called previous lives, you worked at the cost of living in rotten worst things, rather than find how simple life can be, if you ask to cling to one simple right thing, and that is to clear your mind of endless travail. If guess work prevails no end of life exists for you. Till every seemingly worrysome end seems to be there for you, you are told come back again. Sorry this is what this is, Earth belongs to the Gods, if you wish to work towards God Hood, they believe in the right to ask something of you as well, for you are sent to here, not tough luck, you landed on Earth for a life, you are here to claim what you ask to become. So the Gods in just one ask of you, that life freely given, is not totally wasted on your self exploration.

Why are you being told to Self Explore? Because all links to Gods was renounced, when in risk of getting too close to evil intent to harm, people lived in just one meaningful existence - the heat of battle. On whose seal of approval was this allowed? In the name of whose God was forged in battle. Did they ask you to clear off every one else who simply was different from yourself, did the God's in fact tell of every God's name? No, they in fact began, only in joy of a baby girl being born, to two Gods, who not only loved with all their hearts, they invested the placing of Earth at the beginning of all existence. Because, life began in rightful living in a role on Earth, their need began to make families of needful loving Souls, but these were not Gods, they began as animals, lost on Earth, to so many others, and so invariably some were sent far off, into other places to make some mind of theirs, more solid in fear of everything, and more someone in each one. so no Creator Gods, but not this is so wrong, it is the nature of most to be self embryonic, and this is what they find is totally wrong indeed.

Think on it till I get back to you again.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th September 2015), lcam88 (11th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So many question Icam88, thank you again, I'll be happy to go into context with you, but this might take me some time, I hope I can find some form of order in these, that might help to see in the self side as well as the overall totality of that which we are. Can I leave the question of past lives to the other thread, and this one to some explanation to what being in each life is about. Then we can go into periferals.
    I do want to thank you here for your time and efforts. I'm going to quote you in parts that help me understand what you are saying.
    Because no one else speaks in these terms, let me explain, to have a life on Earth - there are set terms, laid down, under which you are not the one in charge. These terms are :-
    - Setting your own terms, is now not to be done- this is a specific, because the call of Earth, was only ever to be given, to closure of your road journey, in order for your soul to stop doing this Soul journey ever again.
    You are not to get to place an order on ending your Soul Life, in effect you are not to suicide, for you are seldom given another story line (the Soul Keeper God, gives you at the beginning of your journey, when you first set off, what sequence you will follow, along this road in the form of a story of what you are hoping to achieve in each given life, you may go and do these, but you may not, not do them.
    You ask to clear yourself of this journey, if you as a mind/Spirit/ Soul are now so much older, and hopefully, infinitely wiser, but you are now solid enough in the understanding of loving rightful life and can no longer bear to live in Spiritual open-ness, for this is so close to torment to you. In fact this is so close to fearing life itself, for on Earth families live in one final link, to spend time together as a last time round.
    Ok, and if this is so, why are all the memories I have of "previous lives" (lives I actually don't think of as mine) blocked from me? Why this "need" for blindness, powerlessness to set my own terms?

The absolute truth is that good and bad (evil) are ideas conceived in the mind of man as we dwell in our social settings as groups who find power in togetherness and love. The dichotomy of this idea (good/bad) is dependent on what we find pleasant and of survival value vs unpleasant and compromising of survival. In essence the idea is a term that is created by man, and thus contrary to one of the terms you are stating.

What this has become, is that nothing here is close to that, for on the way, many individuals live in the right to please themselves. This contravenes the first life vow, that all will live in the road, [B]not to self explore[/B), but to find the first lores of all life, and these are :- working in tandem, over time together, to gain the right perspectives of all mankind's need to deal in Truths.
    oh dear

Why mankind?
    because all are created as the beatification of elevated life in the first link to Godhood. You are not as yet a God, nor are you not one in the making. You are not able to live in the risk of your life, which is what this world needs to instill in you, which is working at the end of the road.
    We do live at the risk of our lives, Cearna. We are not immortal. A car accident with a drunk driver at the wheel is a fact of life.

Nor can you not take on rosters of jobs, for some of these listed in your Soul Life, which are there, because all your so called previous lives, you worked at the cost of living in rotten worst things, rather than find how simple life can be, if you ask to cling to one simple right thing, and that is to clear your mind of endless travail. If guess work prevails no end of life exists for you. Till every seemingly worrysome end seems to be there for you, you are told come back again.
    I agree with the bolded statement above. That is why I must challenge faith (blind acceptance) where I find it in myself. I have said before and I'll say it again, I know of no other life than this one now. I would go so far as to say it is my first and also my last one here. The presumption made when uttering the words "my previous life" is that life and its experiences is a possession of yours, that is untrue. To make such a presumption is to then separate yourself from everything else that is living and not a possession of yours (unless you may perfect a claim otherwise). Queue slavery. <facepalm/>

Sorry this is what this is, Earth belongs to the Gods, if you wish to work towards God Hood, they believe in the right to ask something of you as well, for you are sent to here, not tough luck, you landed on Earth for a life, you are here to claim what you ask to become. So the Gods in just one ask of you, that life freely given, is not totally wasted on your self exploration.
    Oh dear. I'm sorry that you are sorry.

Another area of presumption that is very interesting to examine is human fixation on ownership. People cling to their possessions, to claims, and to ideas such as inferiority [to god] and superiority over another fellow man, racism, sexism, discrimination by social standing, mental aptitude, posture, possession and the list goes on and on.

We even claim rights to kill another in the name of god above and religion where we may find it convenient in support of our ideas of superiority. Just look at what happened to the Native Americans during the 16 and 1700's in North America, look at the Aborigines in Australia, the natives in South America even today. Take a look at the recent history of East Timor.

How can you be sure, Cearna, supposing the "Gods" believe in the right to charge a (toll as you suggest above), that such a toll was not paid in advance?

On many an occasion have I assist or help even complete strangers without this belief that my efforts gleaned me rights for profit or return. I am willing to say that I believe you also act in the same way. But one thing is certain, not everyone is like us; the premise you are putting forward regarding a toll charged for life here is one that comes from man, or a man-like being who finds itself incomplete, not a God. I thought you would have known that by now.

In fact the term "God" is so loaded with conceptions that we are distracted from what it actually means and what it is actually doing in our language. (another presumption to challenge)

Why are you being told to Self Explore? Because all links to Gods was renounced, when in risk of getting too close to evil intent to harm, people lived in just one meaningful existence - the heat of battle.
    On whose seal of approval was this allowed? In the name of whose God was forged in battle? Did they ask you to clear off every one else who simply was different from yourself, did the God's in fact tell of every God's name? No, they in fact began, only in joy of a baby girl being born, to two Gods, who not only loved with all their hearts, they invested the placing of Earth at the beginning of all existence. Because, life began in rightful living in a role on Earth, their need began to make families of needful loving Souls, but these were not Gods, they began as animals, lost on Earth, to so many others, and so invariably some were sent far off, into other places to make some mind of theirs, more solid in fear of everything, and more someone in each one. so no Creator Gods, but not this is so wrong, it is the nature of most to be self embryonic, and this is what they find is totally wrong indeed.

Think on it till I get back to you again.
    It is easy to understand evil when we see something alive that is destroyed. Destruction, however is not evil in itself; we require, for example, killing, breaking down and digestion of food to sustain our life. Perhaps energetically, we can say that the life force of what we may eat is passed to our body and life continues. The destruction of what was previously a living plant or animal is not evil in itself.

Likewise, it is easy to understand good as a moment of creation. Creation, however is not good necessarily just because something was created. Conceptions of weapons are creative acts indeed. Perhaps one may even consider the conception of child whose mother had been raped as a moment of creation.

The appearances that we receive from all things in our midst are only appearances. Truth reveals itself reluctantly where one may seek to find it. That is the way nature works. Truth is a reflection of who may be seeking it. That is why war is a truth in the reality of some of us. The experience is very real, but not to me as I have always had peace in my midst.

When I say that I'm blocked or unclear, I am only saying that the truth of what I seek is not quite in my grasp. I mean to say that I cannot immerse myself into my reality with the type of complete conscious awareness that I know is possible and that either: 1) something may be at work to prevent me, or 2) that this new aspect of truth that I seek is not quite innate in myself so that it may be reflected back to me.

I do truly thank you for sharing with me. I honestly to think you are sharing absolute truth as you know it to be and I will further ponder what you are saying as you request. May I make a similar request for my comments?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th September 2015), Cearna (12th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    If you do not understand your soul to rejoin with the universe as part of its cycle, you will find the answer to be mostly no.

If you do understand your soul to rejoin with the universe, then it will always be your final life and you will answer yes. I do seem to live my life without looking back, indeed. No regrets even if there have been mistakes. I understand mortality differently from you it seems. I have pondered the idea of gatekeepers and social order similar to our human order but at the level of our energetic selves. It is indeed questionable whether leaving a loved one behind should even be an aspect of the contemplation, love unites, that is the nature of it, to be required to do the contrary seems as artificial as the nature of religion.

To return, you are not the one person now, you are separate lives, that each one lived, in accordance to your story book. One life might have covered the justification of being a beggar, whereas one in fear of beggars might be a hill billy on mountains, to get to one might need you to do it ten times over, for yourself might like to bed in it as a good way to live, and the other you are not liking it much, so you ask to get to leave now. By having an each way bet against one, you are giving yourself heaps of gifts to live one more than once, and thus you are worse off, for your Soul must link to both, in order to find out that all beggars have not enough experience in hearing, seeing or feeling, OR hill billys do not think on the same learning curve as what the beggar might do.

In the journey road, being justified to clear a better way forward, must be first of all told to you, by those sending you down, that all roads deal in some each-way bets, but you are not to linger in the best ones all the time, for you are now too close to getting all your lives, finding out the same sorts of things. This is work of a better kind, than beginning and having your lives all the same. For when in risk of farmers in every one, you've spread yourself to too many lives of socially all the same thing.

This was not any kind of slavery, from Gods to yourself, it is yourself making some bad choices for your own development or evolution. That is why it is asked that you might do a role on something you have a great desire to do. for example we were a pretty poor family, because my dad was a railway fitter and turner, keeping steam engines on the rails. He had always wanted to be a carpenter, so he could work with wood. what he did was fit himself up with a lathe and a drill and some specialised equipment, and he made hand turned fishing reels, which he sold, because we lived in a beach suburb, which had at that time unpolluted water, for fishermen. His reels had far better balance and handling than bought ones, and men kept bringing him that wondrous piece of wood for another one. No slavery, he was in his shed as often as possible because he loved what he was doing. The role does not need to be spiritual, it is really good when it is creative. Now that life of his differs from the one when he was chief Seattle, or the one before that when he was a farmer in India, and a Hindu.

It may seem this does not answer your question, but each life you live is as a separate, but ongoing one. Each one must complete fully that particular life, as far as the Soul is concerned. Once in your third from last life, you are solving more than before at an elevated level. Then you are soon to clear behind you as well, that is tie bits and pieces from different lives together, finding the additions to the earlier Truths. Then is the time to go on.

Now what you are must do is to become one complete link to all those separate beings. What has happened to me, was that the separate beings who for some reason or another, did not fully complete their lives, were sent to join themselves onto my soul, something like 20 of them. they were linked in like a sandwich. when something happened in my life that was needed by one of them, they brought themselves to the top of the pile until they completed the necessary deliniations. I knew nothing of what was taking place till one day, they all came to tell me what part of my life they needed to complete theirs. Then they all joined into one line to join to all the others already complete and they now wait for me to join in that one line. Each one is a separate part of the whole, we will be able to work together as one, or each one will in fact be able to act separately if they wish to.

There are 52 Universes to the second creation cycle of beings. Until now, you had to come to Earth to complete all of your lives, because each Universe works differently, so you could have spent a number of lives in another Universe, but to complete you must have had some physicality. So, you are not a Universal work horse, who exists to work in jobs on Earth, you are multi-layered, and have shed heaps of lives before, i.e. after you gained a Soul, because until you arrived here to live for awhile, you were only a Spirit, never worth the same as when in the role of a better being, as when in spirit only you must work with a God, but when with a Soul, the Soul clearly begins to use gifts to see, feel and hear - so you are sensory perception with a mind to perceive what all life emblems of getting to know, and moving into energies and starting to cling to love are, for that is what life on Earth is for, and the Illuminati/Cabal/Churches are trying to kill us for. We began, and still are, held to ransom, by beings gift-less, Soul-less and mind-less enough to believe they are more than we are and wish to take over Earth, in the meantime, they have certainly managed to make her less able to support us by her love, since humans insist on sending their love to Gaia, who was until now, a Demon Goddess, huge and not a God at all, who only wanted our love and worship so she can feed on that to become more huge. Please give your love to Mother Earth, she is our True Goddess of Earth and skies, and will heal you and love us all.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd September 2015), lcam88 (12th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

To return, you are not the one person now, you are separate lives, that each one lived, in accordance to your story book. One life might have covered the justification of being a beggar, whereas one in fear of beggars might be a hill billy on mountains, to get to one might need you to do it ten times over, for yourself might like to bed in it as a good way to live, and the other you are not liking it much, so you ask to get to leave now. By having an each way bet against one, you are giving yourself heaps of gifts to live one more than once, and thus you are worse off, for your Soul must link to both, in order to find out that all beggars have not enough experience in hearing, seeing or feeling, OR hill billys do not think on the same learning curve as what the beggar might do.
    Pattern seeking. We are justifying the presence of the beggar, the bully, the victim and the aggressor so as to find or create harmony with it. I don't disagree necessarily with harmony.

In the journey road, being justified to clear a better way forward, must be first of all told to you, by those sending you down, that all roads deal in some each-way bets, but you are not to linger in the best ones all the time, for you are now too close to getting all your lives, finding out the same sorts of things. This is work of a better kind, than beginning and having your lives all the same. For when in risk of farmers in every one, you've spread yourself to too many lives of socially all the same thing.
    Des-empowerment, we are now reduced to following instructions. That we need accept what we would otherwise find to be incomplete.

These are similar things that religion also teaches us.
    This was not any kind of slavery, from Gods to yourself, it is yourself making some bad choices for your own development or evolution. That is why it is asked that you might do a role on something you have a great desire to do. for example we were a pretty poor family, because my dad was a railway fitter and turner, keeping steam engines on the rails. He had always wanted to be a carpenter, so he could work with wood. what he did was fit himself up with a lathe and a drill and some specialised equipment, and he made hand turned fishing reels, which he sold, because we lived in a beach suburb, which had at that time unpolluted water, for fishermen. His reels had far better balance and handling than bought ones, and men kept bringing him that wondrous piece of wood for another one. No slavery, he was in his shed as often as possible because he loved what he was doing. The role does not need to be spiritual, it is really good when it is creative. Now that life of his differs from the one when he was chief Seattle, or the one before that when he was a farmer in India, and a Hindu.
    I agree here, following your passion is a moment of high energy.
    It may seem this does not answer your question, but each life you live is as a separate, but ongoing one. Each one must complete fully that particular life, as far as the Soul is concerned. Once in your third from last life, you are solving more than before at an elevated level. Then you are soon to clear behind you as well, that is tie bits and pieces from different lives together, finding the additions to the earlier Truths. Then is the time to go on.
    I really don't know much about this. It sound reasonable until you start asking question. Like, why this separation between self and soul?
    Now what you are must do is to become one complete link to all those separate beings. What has happened to me, was that the separate beings who for some reason or another, did not fully complete their lives, were sent to join themselves onto my soul, something like 20 of them. they were linked in like a sandwich. when something happened in my life that was needed by one of them, they brought themselves to the top of the pile until they completed the necessary deliniations. I knew nothing of what was taking place till one day, they all came to tell me what part of my life they needed to complete theirs. Then they all joined into one line to join to all the others already complete and they now wait for me to join in that one line. Each one is a separate part of the whole, we will be able to work together as one, or each one will in fact be able to act separately if they wish to.
    I see.
    There are 52 Universes to the second creation cycle of beings. Until now, you had to come to Earth to complete all of your lives, because each Universe works differently, so you could have spent a number of lives in another Universe, but to complete you must have had some physicality. So, you are not a Universal work horse, who exists to work in jobs on Earth, you are multi-layered, and have shed heaps of lives before, i.e. after you gained a Soul, because until you arrived here to live for awhile, you were only a Spirit, never worth the same as when in the role of a better being, as when in spirit only you must work with a God, but when with a Soul, the Soul clearly begins to use gifts to see, feel and hear - so you are sensory perception with a mind to perceive what all life emblems of getting to know, and moving into energies and starting to cling to love are, for that is what life on Earth is for, and the Illuminati/Cabal/Churches are trying to kill us for.
    That is interesting. But nobody can really know this to be true. It is something that you are told and that requires acceptance without solid evidence. It is a belief.

We began, and still are, held to ransom, by beings gift-less, Soul-less and mind-less enough to believe they are more than we are and wish to take over Earth, in the meantime, they have certainly managed to make her less able to support us by her love, since humans insist on sending their love to Gaia, who was until now, a Demon Goddess, huge and not a God at all, who only wanted our love and worship so she can feed on that to become more huge. Please give your love to Mother Earth, she is our True Goddess of Earth and skies, and will heal you and love us all.
    Gaia, a Demon Goddess? Is Gaia / Sophia and Mother Earth different "beings" or are they just different names for the same "being"?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd September 2015), Cearna (15th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cearna View Post
    Nor can you not take on rosters of jobs, for some of these listed in your Soul Life, which are there, because all your so called previous lives, you worked at the cost of living in rotten worst things, rather than find how simple life can be, if you ask to cling to one simple right thing, and that is to clear your mind of endless travail. If guess work prevails no end of life exists for you. Till every seemingly worrysome end seems to be there for you, you are told come back again.
    from Icam88
    I agree with the bolded statement above. That is why I must challenge faith (blind acceptance) where I find it in myself. I have said before and I'll say it again, I know of no other life than this one now. I would go so far as to say it is my first and also my last one here. The presumption made when uttering the words "my previous life" is that life and its experiences is a possession of yours, that is untrue. To make such a presumption is to then separate yourself from everything else that is living and not a possession of yours (unless you may perfect a claim otherwise). Queue slavery. <facepalm/>

Icam, I've tried to get back to you but, I have had 4 ultrasounds this week, one for carpel tunnel syndrome as, I am getting a lot of pain in my wrists/hands/ and shoulder blades from spending a lot of time on the keyboard, so you asked me to look at what you have written and think about it. I am going to choose small amounts to do at a time, to not spend too long each time I come back to your own words. Please understand I will not be criticising your words as such, for they are your own meaningful thoughts, so I will just try to do the same, some my thoughts, some the Gods.

The quote above was from one of the Gods. what he is trying to say, just quickly, is that the people who have a right to be here on Earth, because you were created by one of themselves, as opposed to those who came here, but came from outside of this entire set up - they barged there way through the wall of the Universe from outside in the darkness, , something which was not allowed, and then, created some beings of their own, which they later brought here as slaves, also something which is not allowed, but they came in force and overwhelmed the small numbers here at the time. So we have two sets of created being one from the Light and one from the Dark. Those from the Dark have their own teachings, which have been given to us all as the way things are, and so we now have at last the opportunity, to let those created from the Light at least know, what was supposed to be, instead of what has been given, which is wrong for us.

The problem is that you do not understand the entire Set-up for all of the people of the Light. I cannot draw what it looks like, and my computer skills are not good enough to be able to put this up for you to see. If you would be able to see how it looks, it might make more sense to you. We actually are part of a four sided sphere, side one was made of all women and all in it have now completed their journey and are back where they started from and side one is now closed off to all else. Side two is where you all came from, it has 51 Universes, and is working its way towards the end of it's journeying, and has males and females. Side three is just beginning, and it too will be all females. side 4 will only commence when side three is almost complete. This Universe does not belong in either Sides, one, two or three, it is on its own, in the centre of the sphere, because, Earth is where all began, and after some time the Universe was created with this solar system off to one side of it, but close to one of the Universes of Side two. This Universe is the balancing point for everything, consequently to be here, all must be in balance and harmony, which it most certainly is not and is putting everything else out of balance, consequently, there always had to be rules for here, which those from the darkness have taken no notice of.

The God was trying to tell you that if you are here it is because at some time you all that were God created asked to be allowed to become Gods as well. This means you also need to be able to understand what they are and what they do, in order to become what they are, when you complete your journey. In order to do this, you need to evolve as you go along, the reason for this is that as you evolve you are passed on from one Higher Self to the next, there being 7 in all, (see my thread on this).

Let's get to these past lives. Sorry I'll have to get back later, my shoulder is hurting too much to keep going

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    cont .......

I'm going to re-iterate to you, there are on Earth now, at least 2/3rds of the total population, who have no, Soul or Spirit or even a mind, since the mind is a part of the Soul, all they have is a body in which their brain is their consciousness and their conscience. This is their only life, they have no past lives, so these are the people to whom will often cling to a religion such as Christianity, or Islam, since for these there is the hope of everlasting life at the end of this, their one and only life. They will only resonate to the idea that there is but one life and any idea of coming back again has no meaning to them. However, should they begin to delineate about their experiences, enough to find one life is not enough, then, they can be given a Soul/ spirit/ Higher self and a mind commensurate with the amount of actual dissemination their thoughts had taken them too, then, they will begin on a journey, be given a Story book and continue into more than one life. Since there are so many who have this belief in no more than one life, and it was re-inforced in the religions, it is difficult to consider your past lives, since so many had a vested interest in suppressing this in your childhood particularly, in just the same way as there was a great need to suppress the use of the gifts to see, feel and hear, which are inherent and have to be used in order for us to progress.

The 1/3rd of the population who were born with a Soul/Spirit/ Higher Self and a developing mind, have been hard pressed to find about their past lives, unless this was encouraged as a child, if you were lucky enough to have parents with open minds enough to at least listen to your words and allow your own inner knowledge to be given it's wings, for small children still have a great deal of knowledge from before, intact, before others tend to overcome what they can tell you, or show you of themselves. If you are one of the many who had their knowledge or abilities suppressed as being some baby ideas which you will soon grow out of, this will stick to you throughout life. In the same way you get stuck with family patterns of emotions and behaviour, until you are prepared to break out of that family mould.
    So, in order to find your past lives there is to a large degree, the need to find them out, but more importantly, the acceptance or allowance of yourself to let this happen. To find out what or who you may have been, can be scary, in the what if????? category, so you have to do as in so many other things, allow the layers of levels of resistance to dissipate in order to find what you wish to find. However, I think we need to go into the finding of past lives with a set of ideas, before you begin. I have been in the room, with 300 other people in a seminar on finding your past lives, and all admitted to finding out who the were in at least one past life after the meditation was complete. So it is possible, but a lot depends upon the person taking you through the process, as to what kind of result can be achieved. Some people just lead you very easily into it, others not so easily.

We must understand the odds are that we will not have been any one special, we may have been just ordinary people then and now. After all over all history, have their been many great rulers, and we cannot all have been that one, or a fantastic artist or musician, you know!!! What we can have been is some one who went through either a really happy life or a disastrous. I have quite a number of memories of just being happy, like one life in Tahiti, or a clairvoyant told me my most happy life was one where I just lived in a cottage, nothing special, but I was a grandmother surrounded by my grandchildren. I also have a memory of being a very beautiful woman, who was a slave and was raped by 12 men to whom I had no right what so-ever, and at the end of that life I decided I would never be beautiful again, and I am certainly not that now.

Once having opened the first gate to the first past life, it seems that as long as I could become relaxed about it, like in a massage, or having a Reiki healing, or in a group meditation, or under hypnosis, where somehow, it became easy to give myself the information I needed, then the experiences began to come thick and fast. Some times a place can just become familiar to you. For me, when I visited the Shoguns Palace in Japan, I just knew I had lived there, a friend knew she had lived in the Palace of Versailles, In Molokaii, as I went along the road, several times, I told the people I was with, I used to live there, at a slide night where a Tibetan monk was trying to raise money for the monasteries in Tibet, by showing slides of Tibet, I could feel the energy of each place coming off the screen and once again I said to my friend, I used to live there. She had been to Tibet and knew where these places were, one was the monastery of Tsong Khapa who was working with me at the time trying to help me get my memories back. In deep trances, the deeper I went the more knowledge I had of what happened, but more importantly, I was able to gain, from that myself, insights and wisdom, that they thought might benefit me in this lifetime, and more importantly still whether I had sorted everything out in the end.

So Icam from your statement in the quote, that this is your first and last life, I would suggest you do a deep probe into your inner self, because if this is the case you have 2 choices - at the end of this life, you could in fact cease to exist, for it is the Soul/Spirit/ mind that goes on; or you do as I suggested in the thread on the seven Higher Selves and make the statement suggested, whereby you will then receive a Soul/Spirit/mind and a Higher Self, then go to the thread on connecting to you power spot, and you will then have connection to your Higher Self who can guide you to what you seek. It is then possible that the blind faith you do not seem to believe in may come to you as you find how well you begin to connect to the real knowledge, that those from above have and are willing to impart to the seekers of Truth.

Now I must stop, for a have now discovered I have a carpel tunnel in both hands and they are paining. Love to you

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd September 2015)