Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    Remade the "A" card with more information:

--
    --
    Letter M is the Mother
    Sound of Mooo milk

Note there are two side to the female just as their are two sides to man.
    - One side is the nurturer and creator
    - The other side is an angry mother bear
    (Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned)
    Last edited by Novusod, 27th November 2015 at 04:40.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th November 2015), Dreamtimer (27th November 2015), Joanna (28th November 2015), lookbeyond (29th November 2015), Maggie (28th November 2015), modwiz (27th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    N letter card (Legs)
    Sound of N is the sound of string pluck: Twinnn Twannng

Examples of what N tones sound like (warning adjust volume lower)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtiSCBXbHAg

Some are harmonious and create patterns.
    Other N tones are disharmonious and destroy patterns.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th November 2015), Dreamtimer (28th November 2015), Joanna (28th November 2015), lookbeyond (29th November 2015), Maggie (28th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Not entirely happy with O presentation. Likely redo it later.

O is for Osiris' 3rd eye enlightenment (Omen concept)
    Universal sound of Ohm

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th November 2015), Dreamtimer (28th November 2015), Joanna (30th November 2015), lookbeyond (29th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Hi Novusod, ive been busy with other things past few days so good to catch up! Do you think there is a reason one might feel "bound" by certain words which all begin with one particular letter?

Thanks, lookbeyond

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2018), Novusod (29th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    I'd like to expand on the name/word 'Assur' a bit more, and its meaning.
    As you have said, Assur is connected to Asir/Aesir - which is connected to Asura (India) and Ahura (Middle East). In the north, 'ur' became 'ir', also in the name Os-ir-is (Asir-IS). 'Ur' means 'ancient', and 'As' is the original creator beings (the soul group Aesir/Ahura), so 'Ass-ur' means 'ancient creator being'.
    Assur was considered the head of the pantheon in Assyria (named after him), also interchangeably spelled Ashur. Ash-Ur relates to the Tree of Life, the Source life network - it is no accident that Yggdrasil, the nordic World Tree was depicted as an ash tree. So his name also denotes one who came in ancient times from the life network of Source, through the Tree (through the nine realms, the nine dimensions).

Ashur was depicted in ancient Assyria as the protector of the Asherah Tree:

The Asherah Tree was the feminine principle of Source (Ash-e-Ra - the Tree of the Light of Source), and worshipped in the ancient Middle East as the wife and counterpart of El, the father/masculine principle. In the above image, Ashur shoots the arrow of Immaculate Conception (the lily-headed arrow) through the Bow/Crescent of the Mother, within the Ring of Life (also symbolically, as a sun god, through the Sun's Ring, the solar portal of Light).
    Later on, the priesthood fell into distortion, and they destroyed the Asherah Tree (literally cut down statues and living trees that symbolized Asherah, such as terebinth trees) and erased the Mother principle from their teachings/texts, leaving only El, the masculine part. The worship of Ashur became military/martial, revering the bow of war, rather than the bow of Life, if you feel that twist into lower energies.

Assur/Ashur was often depicted as a winged bull (with a bull's or man's head). Right at the time I was connecting deeply with him and posting about him (in his current 5D soul aspect form as Arnap, brother of Ashtar) ISIL militants broke into the Mosul Museum in Iraq and destroyed the statues in there - including drilling the faces off the winged bulls of Ashur - and then bulldozed Nineveh, the old Assyrian capital. This was exactly at the time the 'Divine Bull' energy was inflowing strongly - the lower masculine 'control' energy reacting against it, albeit subconcsciously. From a galactic/star family point of view, the Bull energy is connected with the constellation Taurus, especially its alpha star Aldebaran (the Eye of the Bull), and the star systems Hyades and Pleiades within it, and from the closely related system of Alpha Centauri, within the constellation Centaurus - Cen-Taurus means 'new bull' (the new bull being a centaur - formerly, some civilizations described Centaurus as a bull). The horseshoe (of the horse/centaur) was seen in ancient Egypt as the Door of Life...and came down through later cultures as a sign of good luck...

The astrological symbol for Taurus, the stylized bull's head (the masculine) is also the Bow or Crescent of the feminine on the Ring of Life, so its a merged whole energy:

'Ashtar', or more fully, Ash'Ta'Hor, means the Hour that brings the energy - of the Tree of Life to land ('Ta' is land, base, foundation, 'Hor' is hour, time), in other words, a soul that anchors/lands the Life energy, in Divine Timing. The Ahura are with us, Novusod, many of them - may humanity see and feel them again, free of distorting beliefs, ego projections, or religions old and new....
    Wow Joanna, what a plethora of interconnecting information, thankyou! Could i ask are we all Ahura, how does one know?

Thanks, lookbeyond

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th November 2015), Elen (29th November 2015), Joanna (30th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Hi Novusod, ive been busy with other things past few days so good to catch up! Do you think there is a reason one might feel "bound" by certain words which all begin with one particular letter?

Thanks, lookbeyond
    The subconscious will often pick up on root language even if your mind does not fully understand it. When you read my presentation here your subconscious will be telling you: "yes, yes this is true. These letters are connected." The root language is meant to be intrinsically understood at a metaphysical level. You will feel the words being bound to the particular letters on an emotional level before you see it logically.

Letter P is Phallus
    Universal sound of urine hitting the ground: Pat pid pad pa pi

Note this is but a small sampling of Phallic words. There are many hundreds more words that I did not cover here.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th November 2015), Joanna (30th November 2015), lookbeyond (2nd December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The letter Q is Assur's water bearer Aquarius.
    Universal sound of Q is the slosh and splash of water.

There a few words with q in them that also mean water such as squash which is drinking gourd.

Antiquity is another is another example. Anti (Before) Quity (water or flood). True antiquity was the golden age of Aquarius.

* Note of the word Quarantine: the ancient secret of purifying dirty water was to let it sit in the sun for ten hours. The silt would settle to the bottom and most of the bacteria would die thus making the water safe to drink.

** Q always goes next to a U because U is an urn. Can't carry water without a container to put it in. I will cover this more under the letter U.
    Last edited by Novusod, 30th November 2015 at 04:55.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th November 2015), Joanna (30th November 2015), lookbeyond (2nd December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Wow Joanna, what a plethora of interconnecting information, thankyou! Could i ask are we all Ahura, how does one know?

Thanks, lookbeyond
    lookbeyond, that's a deep question...and I would go first here back to the roots of the word 'Ahura', which I prefer to the words Asir/Aesir/Asura because it is a straight energetic 'soundform' from the original Light Languages that exist throughout the multiverse (from which our Earth languages are derived, in closer or less close forms). In the Light Languages - of which there is an interweaving triad/trinity from Leonine, Carian/Dragon, and Angelic streams - A HU RA means 'A' = 'I' (the whole I, that knows itself as one with Source)+ 'HU' = the sound of creation + 'RA' = Light, the indivisible light of Source, that streams through stars, suns and all life.

So if you feel into the composite sounds of the word 'A-Hu-Ra': I create Light, or more fully, I am the sound of creation and light of Source, then in that sense, yes, every being ever created is Ahura. Innately so.

If we are speaking about cosmic creator beings as Ahura, those who create with Sound and Light of Source, including those who have been involved with the creation of life on this planet, then we are speaking of souls who are 'ancient', in the sense that they are old souls, world builders and sustainers across star systems, galaxies, universes - rather than 'newborn' souls who have just emerged as individuated consciousness within the whole Source creation.
    Think of stars being born right now in the star nurseries of nebulae, brand new and just forming, extending fresh into form and matter from the indivisible Light, or old stars in transition, that once warmed planets and moons in their orbit. Beyond Time, the energy within the 'new' and the 'old' is infinite and eternal, only in the form level there is the appearance of finite change...
    The whole universe is like this, within the 'Time frame'; there are old souls, co-creators of Life over aeons, across universes...there are 'middle aged' souls who have individuated through a particular star system, like Sirius, the Pleiades, Arcturus, Orion, Andromeda etc, and there are souls individuating right now, as we speak, here on Earth and all throughout the universe, in countless forms, in many dimensions, beginning their co-creative journey in form...
    So in that context, the Ahura are an older soul group or soul family of creational beings, world builders.... does that answer your question?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th November 2015), Dreamtimer (30th November 2015), lookbeyond (2nd December 2015), Maggie (30th November 2015), Novusod (30th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Letter R is the raven hawk Heru
    Universal Sound of the the raven: Rawww Rawk

* R is an very significant letter because it represents manifestation. Not only Hitler used it but the Statue of Liberty does it, Napoleon did it, Caesar did it, the R power shows up all throughout history.

** Russian R is the proper R. The English R is backwards.

Quintessential heroes:

Last edited by Novusod, 1st December 2015 at 04:38.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st December 2015), Joanna (1st December 2015), lookbeyond (2nd December 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    this is really interesting and important information for me. I appreciate this thread a great deal.

I have been very interested in the connection between sound and intention. I know this is slightly off your topic but is related.
    If one looks to the Universal sounds like the natural sounds, some sounds have a certain emotional similarity and are human sounds. So in a way behind the words,we always give the sound of what we feel.

I read people on youtube well by how they sound to me. It is not analyzed but like a scent of "Yes"or "Nah"....

In the past I recall reading that yoga postures are what naturally occur as energy moves (Kundalini or Prana) and causes contortions releasing the nadis....
    We have a natural inside out yoga that was codified...much as words codify sound.

I suspect that when we learn to "read one another telepathically",it will be as sounds that relate to the energy signatures that we do not need to translate to words. I see it like broader reception and recognition.
    If we can grok directly, the babble ends.
    I am getting more and more interested in sounds heard consciously.
    We already grok more than we admit.
    Also,we have sound signatures. I remember the voices of people (and can recall them in my inner hearing) > recognize them even better than visually.

Don't ever go with something that sounds off Is my motto. hehe. Love and gratitude,
    Maggie
    Last edited by Maggie, 1st December 2015 at 06:53.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st December 2015), Joanna (2nd December 2015), lookbeyond (2nd December 2015), Novusod (1st December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Wonderful comment maggie, that is what I like to see.

It is interesting that you mention Yoga contortions and the Kundalini as means of codifying knowledge. The letter "I" Djet Column in particular refers directly to the Kundalini and its' up vs down energetic intentions. Many of the other letters are just contortions of the Djet column.

There is certainly a relation between these body shapes and the root language. Just by looking at the way these people are standing you can deduce a bit of the root language just from these alone.

Of the letters I have not explained yet T, V, and W should be fairly easy to guess. Maybe X and Y as well.

The word "grok" is good way of explaining how one can communicate via metaphysical intentions of energy. The word grok itself is purely root.
    breakdown:
    G - Gull (head) Grab
    R - project raven
    O - Omen (3rd eye)
    K - Kingly Ka (communicate) knowledge
    Grok = head projection of omens knowledge
    That is what telepathy is metaphysically. Projecting omens and knowledge between people's heads.

Here is another word you might know intrinsically understand right away: Grep.
    Again it is purely root.
    Breakdown:
    G - Gull (head) Grab
    R - Project raven
    E - sight
    P - Phallus (Poke, point, paste)
    Grep = Heads projecting sight for point and paste. In laymans terms a metaphysical search.

For instance Google the search engine is the world's largest grep at least to the minds of mere mortals. The google "grep" searches the internet for whatever target you have given it and then pastes out the results for you.

However, here is an even larger grep in the universe than google and it has been inside you the whole time.

I believe in the far distant past the "root language" was not a directly spoken language. It was purely a telepathic language based around the communication of energy. In the practice of deep meditation and remote viewing it is possible to hear energy directly via the sound of silence and seeing phosphenes.

It is possible to grep the universe the same way google grep's info off the internet.

State intention: GREP
    Project: (your target)
    Sight it and paste it.

With a little practice anyone can grep the universe.
    Last edited by Novusod, 1st December 2015 at 09:51.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th December 2015), lookbeyond (2nd December 2015), Maggie (1st December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ok Novusod, please teach us to GREP

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th December 2015), Novusod (3rd December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I will get to making a more detailed explanation of the grep after the remaining letters of the root language are complete.

Next is the Letter S which is a tiny pictogram of the snake of Isis.
    The universal sound of S is the hiss of a viper: Hissss Hissss

Isis is an extremely important character and practically deserves a thread of her own. The following is just a very brief overview.

Isis' relation to Uraeus was in the earliest mythology Isis' came from the sky accompanied by a winged disk called the Uraeus. The word Uraeus literally means The Urn seen on high hisses.
    Isis' mother was Nut (night) and her father (Geb) Earth but there is also a connection in her origin to the star Vega. Isis was not like the other Anunnaki gods who came from the Sirius star system. Isis was from Vega.
    The more archaic name of Vega is "Wegan" which means vessel or transport in various proto languages.

In later centuries Uraeus was deified and being a god in his own right. We know Uraeus better by the Greek spelling as Uranus. In Latin Caelus. In the Greco-Roman telling of the story Uranus was castrated and has his genitals thrown into the sea out of which rose the goddess of love Aphrodite. Both both spelling Uranus and Caelus imply in the root language "a hissing urn."

What is this hissing sound the ancients are describing? Just my theory if you get the idea.

Another theory recounts that Isis (or nut) was actually Lilith who was Adam's first wife before Eve. Lilith refused to lay under Adam so she was cast out of Eden.
    In Genesis (1:27) it says that God created man as "Male and Female." However, this contradicts Genesis (2:22) where God created Eve from Adam's rib. So who were the original "Male and Female?" The answer is Adam knew another woman before Eve and her name was Lilith. In the story of Lilith she is kicked out of the Garden of Eden for disobeying God's command to lay under Adam. Lilith in a sense was the first Feminist. This story was cut out of the bible but remained in older texts and legends.

The story of the woman refusing to lay under the man is fundamental part of the creation myth as shown on many Egyptian paintings.

( To the Greeks the woman was called Cybelle. Origin of the word Celibate. She was the woman who frustrated the first man. )

Going back to the Egyptian creation myth. Nut would immaculately conceive Isis and Isis herself would immaculately conceive Horus after resurrecting Assur. As shown in the S letter graphic Isis was the original Madonna. Isis would later found a cult called the "Sisterhood of Isis" which kept up the traditions of these older legends. Over the course of thousands of years the "Sisterhood of Isis" evolved into the cult of the Virgin Mary as Christianity displaced the pagan religions. Perhaps you have heard of the Rosicrucian Order? They are the modern day sisterhood of Isis. They don't discuss their secrets with outsiders but I believe this is the story they have been hiding.

* Note this is not to be confused with the terrorists.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th December 2015), lookbeyond (7th December 2015), Maggie (3rd December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Letter T is Assur's headress (Ta-wer) also his face and teeth.
    Universal sound T is the sound of air passing between the teeth. Thhhh Taa Tah

There are two main ways to interpret the letter T when seen in words of the root language.

- Things that are tall (or bull like)
    - Things that talk

I didn't realize this until made this post that name "Tolkien" actually means story teller in the root language.

T - Talk
    O - Omen
    L - Long
    K - Knowledge
    I - Individual
    E - Sight
    N - Standing

Tolkien - is someone who stands around talking about long omens and knowledge. Definition of an old time story teller. A "Tolkien" is someone who talks about hidden knowledge. In that regard I am a Tolkien.

What do you think your name means in the root language?

Major Breakthrough
    For those following Sylvie's Survivor series.

The name Russia originally meant bull. On the old maps Russia was called: Tartaria or the Great Tartaria.

The root word would be Taurus. Taur Taur means bull. Tartaria means "bull" people or people of Taurus.

Taurus = Taurussian = people of Taurus.

Taur Taur Russian Taurussian.

Also the Etruscan means Taurus people. Tauruscan.
    Last edited by Novusod, 5th December 2015 at 16:41.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th December 2015), Joanna (8th December 2015), lookbeyond (7th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    U is the universal Urn
    The sound of U is the sound of air passing over the opening of the urn: Uuunnn Unnnn (blow on the urn and the sound says "Urn")

In the Egyptian creation story the One God TEM emerged from the water's of chaos. He was without form as a being of pure consciousness but he had a voice. With the sound of his voice TEM moved across the waters and calmed them. TEM then took on a physical form and became Atum (the Urn) of creation. Atum commanded a mass to arise from the water which he called "benben" (the bin). From this mass all things were made by him.

This story would be somewhat repeated in the Christian bible: Genesis Chapter 1
    1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
    2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

What is metaphysically true is that sound played over water does create a harmony.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th December 2015), Joanna (8th December 2015)