Page 101 of 258 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Icke is taking credit for Chris's moves?
    Harald Kautz-Vella is also talking about Earth raising her frequency, and the Higher Self, these days...an idea who's time has come, perhaps.

What about notions or definitions of Karma, in the light of Chris Thomas' work?

He defines it as 'knowledge', for the purposes of the [now-completed] Human Plan, which I [think I] get;

my own previous working notion of it, which may well be contaminated by Theosophy, is, on the basis of the Hindu tr. for Karma apparently being 'work', something like,

'the Universe's co-creative balancing mechanisms', or on the ethical level, 'Natural Justice'.

It makes sense to me [perhaps with my ingrained RC/J-C notions of sin and punishment] that souls would enter this life with predispositions, talents and liabilities resulting from freewill choices for good or ill in previous lives, that one's conduct and deeds would have implications for responses from others...again, for good or ill.

Presumably, even with the Plan a done deal, these things will remain, as part of the nuts-and-bolts of a freewill U.

How do folks here see this matter? How do you define Karma?
    Last edited by DMt., 2nd May 2018 at 13:55. Reason: formatting

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

donsan (6th May 2018), Elen (2nd May 2018), Herbert (2nd May 2018), Ntonyo (4th May 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    ???

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    If Icke is taking credit for any of Chris' work, there will be some kind of karma. Likely a loss of integrity. Icke goes on for hours, it's hard to imagine him not saying things that are similar to many other people.

For me, karma is the basic principle of "what goes around, comes around." What you send out comes back to you, often amplified. It's the way of things, not unlike energy. "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

In magic, if you try to curse or harm someone, that will come back to you, possibly amplified. One must be careful with energy.

(the amplification may happen along the way, by some kind of attraction or catalyst)
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 3rd May 2018 at 11:46.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (8th May 2018), Herbert (3rd May 2018), Ntonyo (4th May 2018)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Please take another look at my David Icke post Orbs. I was in no way suggesting Icke is taking credit for C.T.'s work. I was merely interpreting Icke's reference to various terms used down through the centuries to describe the actions of the Velon (Anunnaki, Hathor, and other factions). He uses terms such as Archons, Dracos, Djinn, but he is in essence talking about the Velon mind control and channelling so rampant these days in an attempt to prevent human reintegration of our higher frequencies into the physical body. The Velon use their methods to encourage wars, separation, distraction, fear, by mind controlling the elite to distort reality.

Icke is very good at explaining these things so that people can grasp what we are up against and how the manipulation takes place by a race he is not completely aware of. So he uses other names for them.

The time has come for this information to be understood by mankind so that those gullible or ego driven humans can become aware of the harm they are doing by channelling the Velon. They are enabling the destruction of humanity and the planet by enabling the Velon plan. There is a Twilight Zone episode which portrays their actions very well - pay close attention to the last 10 minutes of the show. It is called "The Monsters are out on Maple Street".

Dreamtimer is right about energy. It is the biggest topic anyone could ever approach. I can't do it or karma justice in any synopsis but this brief reference to just one of Chris Thomas' books "The Fool's First Steps" is helpful:

Page 69
    To understand that which we have come to call “The Higher Self”, we must first begin to understand the true nature of energy.

Scientifically, we define energy as the capacity to perform defined pieces of work, such as moving an object. Medically, we define energy as our ability to get out of bed in the morning and perform daily tasks. These definitions describe purely mechanical forms of energy.

Energy is really the building block of everything of which we, the planet, and all of its life, the stars and the universe are ultimately comprised. We exist in a space which we see as being defined by 3 dimensions. These dimensions give us our physical parameters, length, height, and depth. Time is beginning to be seen as the 4th dimension but, in scientific terms, we are having difficulty getting our collective heads around the implications of this concept.

The truth is slowly beginning to emerge through the realms of quantum physics and advanced theoretical mathematics.

In terms of quantum physics, we exist because something, somewhere, thinks we exist. Mathematically (using the definitions implied through the theory of the mathematics found in revolving spheres), all life exists because it encompasses a very large number of dimensions and, for example, human life is a reflection of activity on these other dimensions. The mathematical definition is the place where we shall begin our investigations.

Our world is a strange place. Nowhere else, within the whole of Creation, does a comparative world exist (actually, there is one, but it is not yet ready to be inhabited). We are literally, in our human form, the densest form of life throughout this universe. But, at the same time, we are so much more than just physical tissue.

We are a soul. A created consciousness.

We exist, as physical beings, because we chose to explore the possibilities presented by an available opportunity. The reality is that we are not physical at all, but are comprised of a multi-dimensional being which has existed in many places and in many forms.

In our true state we are a huge quantity of energy which can choose to exist on many levels and in many different forms. The only limit to our potential is our imaginations. Life exists in many variations on many worlds throughout our universe and all of these worlds are accessible to us. We are ‘Angels’. This is our true form and our true origins. We were created in order to explore, on behalf of the Creator, all that this universe has to offer.

So, what is energy?

Energy is that which is required in order to exist, it is the “stuff” of possibility made reality. We actually have very few words within our vocabulary which can be used to describe a pure form of energy. The term energy is usually defined by the “type” of energy that is being described e.g. Electrical energy, mechanical energy, chemical energy, etc. and therefore trying to find suitable words to explain what is meant by “pure” energy, that is energy that exists in a form that is not manufactured by another process, is extremely difficult.

Page 71
    The only quantifiable definition that we have is to look at this pure form of energy in terms of “dimensions”.

We see ourselves as inhabiting a world that is defined by three dimensions, length, depth, and height. These can only describe our physical world and our actual location within it. When it comes to defining the space we occupy in terms of consciousness, these words are woefully inadequate.

The word “dimensions” also has another definition and that is a defining band of energy which encompasses the energy potential which exists between one defining band and the next. In this sense a dimension is a band of energy of a particular frequency. These defining bands are stacked one upon another in an ascending “stack” with the lowest energy frequencies at the bottom. Our 3 dimensions are the lowest 3 bands of the stack.

Some of the scientists from the American Space Agency, NASA, began to look at the way in which the forces, which are inherent in all massive objects, such as planets, actually work. These investigations brought about a new branch of mathematics which they have called “The Mathematics of a Revolving Sphere”. In all scientific studies of moving objects the way in which the forces acting upon that object are investigated is to freeze the object in time and space and to work out the forces whilst the object is “frozen”. This “frozen” situation never actually exists in real life. What the NASA scientists set about doing is to calculate these forces whilst the object is still moving.

Initially, they had extreme difficulty in making any headway into their mathematical proofs until they hit on the idea of adding dimensions beyond the accepted three.

Once they did this, all of their theories and proofs began to fall into place. So far, their mathematical proofs “prove” the existence of over 30 dimensions with the implication that there are many more beyond this number.

The outcome of their theories is that in order for us, humans, to exist in our 3-dimensional world we have to exist in a space that encompasses many more dimensions and our activities, on Earth, are a reflection, a shadowing, of events which first take place across these other dimensions.

For the first time, with these mathematics, we have a “scientific” basis for a definition of consciousness.

As stated previously, our total consciousness is a vast quantity of energy. By using our definition of dimensions, backed up by the mathematical proof, we can now give some idea of the vastness of that energy and the real size of us.

We also have to become slightly technical in our definition. The standard method of measuring energy frequency is to use cycles per second. This is also known as Hertz, where one Hertz is one cycle per second. What is meant by one cycle per second is that most forms of energy have the shape of a wave. This occurs because the energy, in order to maintain a balance within itself, incorporates both a positive and a negative component. As the “packet” of energy moves through space and time it has to switch between positive and negative charges creating a wave like, cyclic, movement. A complete cycle is where the value of the wave, travelling in its positive direction, begins at zero. It travels, in a standard curve back to zero. It then reverses the whole process in its “negative” direction. One cycle is, therefore, the energy “packet” travelling from zero to its maximum in the positive, returning to zero and travelling to its maximum in the negative, and returning to zero. For example, the station settings on your radio are measured in Hertz, these are cycles per second for radio waves.

The Frequency Range Contained Within The Human Body

So, as far as the human consciousness is concerned, we shall start at the bottom.

The root chakra, the energy that literally “roots” us onto the planet, encompasses our “normal” 3 dimensions. This is a frequency range of 7.56 Hz to, approximately, 7,500 Hz.

The 2nd chakra has a range of 7,500 Hz to 12,000 Hz and adds one more dimension.

The 3rd’s range is 12,000 Hz to 25,000 Hz and adds another dimension,

the 4th adds 2 dimensions and ranges from 25,000 Hz to 40,000 Hz. The 4th or heart chakra is an interesting one as it is the meeting point for the “lower”, physical body energies and the “higher” spiritual energies.

The 5th’s range is 40,000 Hz to 50,000 Hz and adds a further dimension.

The 6th’s is 50,000 Hz to 60,000 Hz adding a further 2 dimensions and finally,

the crown’s range is 60,000 to 75,000 Hz and adds 3 dimensions, bringing the total number of dimensions up to 13.

The range of energies from the crown to the Higher Self ranges from 75,000 Hz for the 8th chakra to up to 250,000 Hz for the 13th chakra.

The total dimensional spread for these chakras goes from 14 up to at least 29 and, with some people, as high as 43.

All of the frequency values are approximate as they will vary from individual to individual, but it should be sufficient to give you some idea of the frequency range contained within the human body.

This all begins to sound a little strange. The frequency range is fine, although the idea may be new to most people, but to suggest that we can accommodate more than 3 dimensions within the physical body is probably beginning to sound a little far fetched.

To understand this concept, we have to look at the functions of the chakras, in relation to the physical body, but especially to the role of the root chakra.

Each chakra represents an element of our total consciousness and relates to our physical personality. Each chakra links into, and interacts with very specific regions and organs within the physical body. However, it is the root chakra which gives form and structure to the body itself.

The reason why the root chakra is so named is because it does literally “root” us into the physical realms and although this chakra has its link to specific organs, its main role is to provide the whole of the body’s physical structures. In other words, everything physical is provided by the root chakra. Although the other chakras relate very specifically to organs within the body, and influence the functions of those organs, they are not responsible for constructing those organs. Therefore, the only chakra which is concerned with the actual construction of the body is the root and this is why it contains the three “physical” dimensions.

If we can accept the definition of dimensions, a defining band of energy which encompasses a particular range of energy frequencies, then it becomes much easier to understand the concept that the human chakras are able to incorporate more than 3 dimensions within the confines of the physical structure and still remain physical. For those to whom the idea that the chakras relate to elements of personality and to specific body organs is new, a brief list is set out below.
    End of Quote

I really wish I had more time to get into the subject of energy and in particular electro-magnetic energy which is consciousness. This is a living universe held together by mutual agreement through conscious choice to be in harmony. We live in a sea of consciousness but it requires intention on our part to evolve beyond addiction to the status quo. Consciousness provides the traction but intention, by our own free will choice, provides the vector.
    Last edited by Herbert, 4th May 2018 at 01:55.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

donsan (6th May 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2018), Elen (8th May 2018), Ntonyo (4th May 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    [COLOR="#0000FF"]

I really wish I had more time to get into the subject of energy and in particular electro-magnetic energy which is consciousness. This is a living universe held together by mutual agreement through conscious choice to be in harmony. We live in a sea of consciousness but it requires intention on our part to evolve beyond addiction to the status quo. Consciousness provides the traction but intention, by our own free will choice, provides the vector.
    I wish you did too cuz, hey, I'm all ears. I'm already all in on the idea that EM IS SOURCE and thus, parental to all other fundamental forces and everything that rolled/rolls out from there. As well as the idea that healing the gaps within and between my chakras brings with it the ability to, among several other things, adjust frequency of the vessel that I AM by choice and on demand thus making it possible to, for example, go anywhere in Universe while taking ALL of me with me including body.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th May 2018), Elen (8th May 2018)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    I wish you did too cuz, hey, I'm all ears. I'm already all in on the idea that EM IS SOURCE and thus, parental to all other fundamental forces and everything that rolled/rolls out from there. As well as the idea that healing the gaps within and between my chakras brings with it the ability to, among several other things, adjust frequency of the vessel that I AM by choice and on demand thus making it possible to, for example, go anywhere in Universe while taking ALL of me with me including body.
    De ja vu...

I know for sure that I've seen pretty much the same thoughts shared in this thread not long ago. Even Your style kind of familliar to Me...

Nevermind... I must be wrong it should be some sort of coincidence.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th May 2018), Dreamtimer (5th May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ntonyo View Post
    De ja vu...

I know for sure that I've seen pretty much the same thoughts shared in this thread not long ago. Even Your style kind of familliar to Me...

I know of whom thou speakest, Sir, but no, this is a different person. Different continent too.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th May 2018), Elen (8th May 2018), Ntonyo (5th May 2018)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I know of whom thou speakest, Sir, but no, this is a different person. Different continent too.
    Nevertheless, You must agree that the style of the post is more than just familliar to the one We both perfectly know. Due that it gave Me suspicious feelings about the true nature of what was really meant by the post. I'm glad that I'm wrong on that one. Thank You for clarification.

And palooka's revenge, forgive Me if I'm wrong. You better have no knowledge about the actual persona I was talking about some post earlier...
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 5th May 2018 at 01:32.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Nevertheless, You must agree that the style of the post is more than just familliar to the one We both perfectly know. Due that it gave Me suspicious feelings about the true nature of what was really meant by the post. I'm glad that I'm wrong on that one. Thank You for clarification.

And palooka's revenge, forgive Me if I'm wrong. You better have no knowledge about the actual persona I was talking about some post earlier...
    Anyone not in the crew of Chris will sound strangely familiar. They will sound antagonistic to you guys.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    [...]

You better have no knowledge about the actual persona I was talking about some post earlier...
    Shhh! Mr. Copy/Paste™ has been staying away so far, just like he promised he would. Let's not wake up any sleeping dogs.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th May 2018), Elen (8th May 2018), modwiz (5th May 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    De ja vu...

i can assure u there's only 1 of me but it sounds like there might be 2 of us. does the other one write like this???

forgive you? that sure sounds like a threat so somebody tell me, who the hell is this person???
    Last edited by palooka's revenge, 5th May 2018 at 02:13.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th May 2018), Elen (8th May 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    that sure sounds like a threat so somebody tell me, who the hell is this person???
    I'm sure that Ntonyo didn't mean that as a threat, palooka's revenge, but in his defense, he's not a native English speaker — he's Russian.

As for the person to whom Ntonyo and I myself were referring higher up, that's a former member — now banned — from the UK who had an obsession with this thread, and who would commonly post stuff here on the thread that was merely copy/pasted from elsewhere on the Web, and then he made it sound as if they were his own words.

However, his own writing was very clearly identifiable because he was afflicted with a severe degree of dyslexia, and because he also used some idiosyncratic expressions that kept on coming back whenever he showed up under a new identity. And he changed identity quite a lot. At first, it was because he was always sabotaging his own account by setting a dysfunctional email address in his profile — notwithstanding the fact that we've repeatedly told him not to do that — but then later on, he did it because he had been banned under his previous identity and because he was hell-bent on coming back to this thread and trolling its participants.

I think he used some eight different identities in total, one of them being female. But his behavior was very predictable, so he was easy to spot. Upon the last time I banned him, he had already been warned that I would be contacting his ISPs — two of them, because he was using both a computer and a phone, with different service providers — on charges of abuse.

He then uttered some kind of supernatural threat to me, but he promised that he would stay away if I didn't press charges against him. I accepted the offer, and up until now, he seems to have kept his word.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th May 2018), Elen (8th May 2018), modwiz (5th May 2018), Ntonyo (5th May 2018), palooka's revenge (5th May 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Anyone not in the crew of Chris will sound strangely familiar. They will sound antagonistic to you guys.
    i haven't got a clue if yer saying i'm of the crew or not of the crew. but i can tell u this, i haven't a clue who the man is. its why i haven't had anything to say on this thread until i saw what herbert posted. and i was replying more to what he said than anything he quoted. now i'm more than curious for more reasons than one.........

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th May 2018), Dreamtimer (5th May 2018), Elen (8th May 2018), modwiz (5th May 2018), Ntonyo (5th May 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I'm sure that Ntonyo didn't mean that as a threat, palooka's revenge, but in his defense, he's not a native English speaker — he's Russian.

As for the person to whom Ntonyo and I myself were referring higher up, that's a former member — now banned — from the UK who had an obsession with this thread, and who would commonly post stuff here on the thread that was merely copy/pasted from elsewhere on the Web, and then he made it sound as if they were his own words.

However, his own writing was very clearly identifiable because he was afflicted with a severe degree of dyslexia, and because he also used some idiosyncratic expressions that kept on coming back whenever he showed up under a new identity. And he changed identity quite a lot. At first, it was because he was always sabotaging his own account by setting a dysfunctional email address in his profile — notwithstanding the fact that we've repeatedly told him not to do that — but then later on, he did it because he had been banned under his previous identity and because he was hell-bent on coming back to this thread and trolling its participants.

I think he used some eight different identities in total, one of them being female. But his behavior was very predictable, so he was easy to spot. Upon the last time I banned him, he had already been warned that I would be contacting his ISPs — two of them, because he was using both a computer and a phone, with different service providers — on charges of abuse.

He then uttered some kind of supernatural threat to me, but he promised that he would stay away if I didn't press charges against him. I accepted the offer, and up until now, he seems to have kept his word.
    okay, thx...

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th May 2018), Dreamtimer (5th May 2018), Elen (8th May 2018)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Well... Again, repeating old but "good" song.

The thread is open for everyone, anybody from, like You genuinely put it, so called "crew of Chris", is not kinda a guard dog with aim to save this thread from outside intruders who might be not 100% loyal to anything what CT says. The opposite is true... Conflicts and confusion, which have been arising from time to time during the course of the thread, are really to do with attitudes of certain People in other words, we often went off-topic to fight over our personal differences rather than trying to prove or disprove specific information. It is like wise saying about technology there is no good or bad one - it is nature is essentially neutral, for information it is fair either. The only carrier of "charge" for both technology or information is human. What is inside constitutes the world outside. It means that Your vision of Us, who resonate with something or with anything what CT says, just based on some sort of preconception which You have got just from the start, like: "I don't like therefore it is bad or they are fanatics because there is an information and the guru which shares with its followers" but reality is much more simplistic than you might see. Although, it is okay You can be hostile it is Your choice I don't wanna change it, but there is no legitimate way for You or for any other person to be a troll or the forum is doomed.

That was the root of problem with the man with "1000 faces" that has left not very pleasant memory about his recent activities... It was not about his rampant behavior against what CT said/says but due his internal issues which he is unable to resolve this eventually led him here where he contaminated a lot of thread by his anger and frustration misleading and trolling people. He did not even write himself, as more as 80% of his messages were just copy and paste stuff randomly obtained from the Net. Even if Your try to remember the actual style of most of his messages, it was really very close to what Palooka's has actually written. So I don't wanna this or any other forum thread to be invaded by this troll's hatred and arrogant attitude never ever again.

As I said earlier, I can be completely against that "1000 faces" man did say in the past (sharing plagirised parts from certain books and articles) in the same time it does not really matter because freedom of self-expression should prevail at first, although it does not mean that trolling and uncanny behaviour should not be dealt with. It means that if there is a thing that is gonna sound really antagonistic to me so it will be another voice of the man We are talking about, disguised as good samaritan with agenda to teach "little humans" how to do it right.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th May 2018), Aragorn (5th May 2018), donsan (20th May 2018), Dreamtimer (7th May 2018), Herbert (7th May 2018)