Page 9 of 84 FirstFirst ... 67891011121959 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG - Discussion Archive

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    Ahh, thankyou Goodet. The clarification further crystallises my disagreement given your assertion that along the course of my dimensional evolution I will be forced at some stage to share my consciousness against my will or face devolution.

Thankyou for taking the time to elucidate further the position held by your 9D hive mind associates with respect to sovereign awareness and I will post here no more.

Peace brother.
    Last edited by monk, 7th March 2015 at 12:44. Reason: I spell "crystallise" almost as bad as I pronounce "peculiarly"
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Breeze (7th March 2015), DNA (7th March 2015), GoodETxSG (7th March 2015), lookbeyond (7th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (8th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by monk View Post
    Ahh, thankyou Goodet. The clarification further crystallises my disagreement given your assertion that along the course of my dimensional evolution I will be forced at some stage to share my consciousness against my will or face devolution.

Thankyou for taking the time to elucidate further the position held by your 9D hive mind associates with respect to sovereign awareness and I will post here no more.

Peace brother.
    Hi Monk, just read your post. I cannot answer for GoodET, yet understand your concerns.

From my own understanding and experience, Sovereign Conscious Awareness and ‘Unity Conscious’ is of a much higher frequency spin/level ‘beyond’ the sciences of ‘quantum entanglement’.

So I think what GoodET is talking about is different in that regard.

Just sharing my own opinion as we walk along this Spiritual journey of re-remembering, re-connecting to our own individual uniqueness all the way home to 'our Source'.

...to the topTop

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Calz (10th March 2015), DNA (7th March 2015), GoodETxSG (7th March 2015), Highland1 (7th March 2015), lookbeyond (7th March 2015), modwiz (7th March 2015), monk (7th March 2015), Ria (7th March 2015), Sooz (7th March 2015), Spiral of Light (7th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (8th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ok well the contention that evolution means dilution of that which source has gifted itself with, individuation, is yours and not mine. I intend to meet my maker as an equal, not to be absorbed by it.

We are always in Unity, synthetically established means of telepathy are at best dubious and at worst, nefarious.

Again I will state my love for peace and do hereby deny consent to being a part of any synthetic network, ever.
    Last edited by monk, 7th March 2015 at 13:52.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Breeze (7th March 2015), DNA (7th March 2015), GoodETxSG (7th March 2015), Highland1 (7th March 2015), lookbeyond (7th March 2015), modwiz (7th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (8th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    By all means do not refrain from "poo poohing" my "belief system". I myself would prefer to consider it more like you are enlightening me out of the goodness of your heart, fear not for I shall not resent you for this. And with any luck further illumination will prompt me to change said "belief system"

I don't disagree with the ethos of service to other and on this we are in agreement, I am simply concerned, as always, by the devil in the details.

Please do not consider this and my previous posts an attack on your belief system that states definitives about dimensions no one on earth currently operates on consciously, I am only curious.
    Last edited by monk, 7th March 2015 at 15:12.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Breeze (11th March 2015), GoodETxSG (7th March 2015), Highland1 (7th March 2015), lookbeyond (7th March 2015), Sebastion (7th March 2015), Tarpan (8th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (8th March 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Question

By all means do not refrain from "poo poohing" my "belief system". I myself would prefer to consider it more like you are enlightening me out of the goodness of your heart, fear not for I shall not resent you for this.

I don't disagree with the ethos of service to other and on this we are in agreement, I am simply concerned, as always, by the devil in the details.

Please do not consider this and my previous posts an attack on your belief system that states definitives about dimensions no one on earth currently operates on consciously, I am only curious.
    I was not threatened or nor did I feel attacked... Nor was I speaking down to you (Perceptions)...

I made every effort to point out that there are many belief systems and free will is in place for that reason. There was no disrespect or ill toned demeanor meant by anything I said... I was not just speaking to you but others who read these posts. No reason for anyone to feel threatened or offended... IMHO.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Calz (10th March 2015), dancing waters (8th March 2015), DNA (9th March 2015), Highland1 (7th March 2015), lookbeyond (7th March 2015), monk (7th March 2015), Ria (7th March 2015), Sebastion (7th March 2015), Spiral of Light (8th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (8th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I am not one to illustrate or elaborate on the validity of my ideology, so I won't do so now.

;-)
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th March 2015), Breeze (11th March 2015), GoodETxSG (7th March 2015), lookbeyond (7th March 2015), Sebastion (7th March 2015), Spiral of Light (8th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (8th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    If you heard the GoodET interviews where he talks about free energy and all that stuff that would be given to humanity.

How it's going to happen is US THE PEOPLE will do it. We are not going to wait anymore. Stop resisting. It's over.

It's up to you to change the world. Change within.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mano For This Useful Post:

Calz (10th March 2015), dancing waters (8th March 2015), GoodETxSG (8th March 2015), Highland1 (9th March 2015), lookbeyond (7th March 2015), modwiz (7th March 2015), sandy (8th March 2015), Sooz (10th March 2015), Spiral of Light (7th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Oh sorry lookbeyond I'm in no position to provide you with a definitive answer, Goodet may be able to provide the comfort you seek.

One thing I can say is that we will all live and we will all survive, while all the evil inside of us dies.
    Last edited by monk, 8th March 2015 at 12:04.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

DNA (9th March 2015), GoodETxSG (10th March 2015), Highland1 (10th March 2015), lookbeyond (8th March 2015), sandy (9th March 2015), Spiral of Light (8th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Oh sorry lookbeyond I'm in no position to provide you with a definitive answer, Goodet may be able to provide the comfort you seek.

One thing I can say is that we will all live and we will all survive, while all the evil inside of us dies.
    No worries monk, im in the lifelong process of information gathering, all perspectives welcome!, lb
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

DNA (9th March 2015), GoodETxSG (10th March 2015), Highland1 (10th March 2015), monk (9th March 2015), sandy (9th March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Dear monk and GoodETxSG, one of my concerns for this lifetime for my children and myself is about the "decision" we will need to make upon death, where to go?---> the light or no? and if the "light" the "gold" tinted one (me?you?us?) or the "white light" (soul recycling moon base?)

-----------So any advice here for me to consider please?

Thanks, lb
    I know this question is not addressed to me, but I'm going to jump in for the fun of it.

I absolutely positively do not think there is a moon based ghost machine, syphoning down peoples souls.
    I was first exposed to this idea in the works of Castaneda and his Eagle that devoured the awareness of mankind, and as such the idea has been with me for quite a while .

To make this as succinct as possible, I believe things work exactly how they are depicted in this video.

...to the topTop

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Calz (10th March 2015), GoodETxSG (9th March 2015), Highland1 (9th March 2015), lookbeyond (10th March 2015), Ria (10th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    I know this question is not addressed to me, but I'm going to jump in for the fun of it.

I absolutely positively do not think there is a moon based ghost machine, syphoning down peoples souls.
    I was first exposed to this idea in the works of Castaneda and his Eagle that devoured the awareness of mankind, and as such the idea has been with me for quite a while .

To make this as succinct as possible, I believe things work exactly how they are depicted in this video.

Blocked in the uk courtesy of the BBC........

Russ
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

DNA (10th March 2015), GoodETxSG (10th March 2015), lookbeyond (10th March 2015), Ria (10th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Dear monk and GoodETxSG, one of my concerns for this lifetime for my children and myself is about the "decision" we will need to make upon death, where to go?---> the light or no? and if the "light" the "gold" tinted one (me?you?us?) or the "white light" (soul recycling moon base?)

-----------So any advice here for me to consider please?

Thanks, lb

She describes a typical NDE. I have read MANY. My question is how do we know that the Afterlife she went to is not a controlled reality, just like this one? Is all the light, love, friends and family waiting to greet you there just a SHAM, another trap to keep you further controlled, just controlled in the Afterlife?

Who controls the Afterlife, is it controlled by the Archons? I wouldn't put it past them! Is it a reincarnation trap to keep us recycling back down to Earth so they can continue to feed on the turmoil here? They control us while incarnated on Earth, then control us in the "false" Heaven in the Afterlife.??? What a deal for them. Total control and they will never cease to exist.

Her testimony of how wonderful it is sure makes for a good sales pitch for the masses to seek out the "light" after they die. Do the Archons send people back to Earth on purpose, implement NDEs, to push false advertising? "You must go back, it isn't your time." Riiiiiiiight. This woman even said that her "Uncle" pushed her back into her body and told her that she must return, even though she did not want to come back. What kind of free will is that???

Like Lookbeyond, I have similar questions and await any answers that GoodETxSG may have regarding the topic.

Thank you,

Lift the Veil

p.s. I am not saying that the Afterlife does not exist. I am just wondering if the one the lady found herself in is a "false" one where people are tricked into going, all the while a TRUE afterlife exists somewhere else. If so where is this TRUE afterlife? How do we avoid the fake one and find the real one?
    Last edited by lift the veil, 10th March 2015 at 01:11.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Breeze (11th March 2015), Calz (10th March 2015), DNA (10th March 2015), GoodETxSG (10th March 2015), Highland1 (10th March 2015), jcocks (10th March 2015), lookbeyond (10th March 2015), monk (10th March 2015), Ria (9th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    She describes a typical NDE. I have read MANY. My question is how do we know that the Afterlife she went to is not a controlled reality, just like this one? Is all the light, love, friends and family waiting to greet you there just a SHAM, another trap to keep you further controlled, just controlled in the Afterlife?

Who controls the Afterlife, is it controlled by the Archons? I wouldn't put it past them! Is it a reincarnation trap to keep us recycling back down to Earth so they can continue to feed on the turmoil here? They control us while incarnated on Earth, then control us in the "false" Heaven in the Afterlife.??? What a deal for them. Total control and they will never cease to exist.

Her testimony of how wonderful it is sure makes for a good sales pitch for the masses to seek out the "light" after they die. Do the Archons send people back to Earth on purpose, implement NDEs, to push false advertising? "You must go back, it isn't your time." Riiiiiiiight. This woman even said that her "Uncle" pushed her back into her body and told her that she must return, even though she did not want to come back. What kind of free will is that???

Like Lookbeyond, I have similar questions and await any answers that GoodETxSG may have regarding the topic.

Thank you,

Lift the Veil

p.s. I am not saying that the Afterlife does not exist. I am just wondering if the one the lady found herself in is a "false" one where people are tricked into going, all the while a TRUE afterlife exists somewhere else. If so where is this TRUE afterlife? How do we avoid the fake one and find the real one?
    Thankyou i appreciate your post as this is also my concern,lb
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Calz (10th March 2015), GoodETxSG (10th March 2015), Highland1 (10th March 2015), lift the veil (10th March 2015), Ria (10th March 2015), yobear (25th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    My understanding, and that of Wes Penre's material, is that the afterlife we go to after "entering the light" is a soul-trap designed by Enki (Lucifer) and is people to keep people in the cycle of reincarnation. There's more to it than just that, but that's the basic story. I definitely reccommend you read level 3 and onwards of the Wes Penre papers at wespenre.com. The way I understand it, the way to avoid the afterlife is not to enter the light when told to do so.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Calz (10th March 2015), GoodETxSG (10th March 2015), Highland1 (10th March 2015), lift the veil (10th March 2015), lookbeyond (10th March 2015), monk (10th March 2015), Ria (10th March 2015), Spiral of Light (10th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    fwiw ... Simon Parkes seemed stunned to know that information was "out there" when it was first presented on ... another ... forum.

He suggested it was one of the illooney naughties most closely guarded secrets ...

Make of that what you will ... or don't ... free will TOT'ers.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (10th March 2015), Highland1 (10th March 2015), lift the veil (10th March 2015), lookbeyond (10th March 2015), Ria (10th March 2015), Spiral of Light (10th March 2015)