Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Those Who Chose Shaming Over Science

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    It's not a black and white issue, but if I were to boil it down to its essentials, most Canadians feel that public safety during a pandemic trumps individual freedom. During a pandemic, we truly are 'all one.'

There is a lot of confused messaging coming from governments but drug companies have made it clear for a few years that the vaccine would be highly effective for the first wave, not so much for delta and even less for future variants.

At this point I am no longer getting boosted as I had too strong a reaction to the last booster I had and the cost/benefit of getting it now, weighs more on the cost side, due to side effects. I would rather catch a variant, provided it's not too virulent.

I was familiar with ivermectin way before most people as I was on a forum dedicated partly to inform about vaccines and ivermectin and the FLCCC. It may have been before the FLCCC was formed. I was going to forgo vaccines and opt for ivermectin, but due to my own health issues, I had to clearly establish whether ivermectin could possibly cross the blood brain barrier, for one.

What I found after querying the forum leader who is best buddies with Pierre Kory, was nothing. They weren't looking into it. The forum and Kory ended up too, using information that turned out to be, not just wrong but WAY wrong, about Uttar Pradesh and how well they did with ivermectin. Also wrong about Japan and its experience with the drug for covid.

It took me at least a year to get enough clarity on all this to make a choice. I could see a unwarranted general consensus on ivermectin forming in right wing circles along with a lack of cynicism about the perverse incentives motivating alt media personalities, like Russel Brand.

The alt media personalities have made way more money than any drug company executive, on this subject. To dismiss that, isn't approaching the vaccine topic objectively, imo.
    I think people would find that more palatable if it were about public health before individual freedom. Public safety is not guaranteed. We have lots of accepted public health practices that restrict individual freedoms but none that have deviated so irresponsibly as the one's instituted here. In some areas of the US they took little precautionary measures at all with no more ill effect than previous cold and flu seasons. The way it was handled by allowing the media to cause panics, and made up on the spot viral containment policies that were entirely out of line from previously proven practices. quarantine the sick, use masks only in sterile environments, allow the first wave of the virus to run its course before vaccine intervention. Abandoning the knowns for silliness and contradictions have ensured that a significant demographic of the public will not trust or abide by these practices again because the people who enforced them proved themselves to be irresponsible and emphasized it wasn't about either health or safety but about fear and profit.

The drug companies may have made efficacy reduction clear, but the government and the media did not. As of this date we are on our umpteenth variant but they are pushing the same vaccines. Last winter was supposed to be a winter of death and suffering and that went no where too. At the end of the day the virus which behaved as a Coronavirus usually behaves revealed more about media, government buffoonery than any claim or evidence any honest or dishonest actor could make.

My family --right and left --has used Ivermectin and Quinine based medications for years. Ivermec acts the same way a Rife Machine works. It targets the pathogens and parasites inside any given virus. Kill the viruses particular biome and it will die off soon. No matter how many stand on their head screaming its horse wormer, or goat wormer or dog wormer and it is, generations of people have used these medications to treat viruses and fevers including doctors until media and political parties politicized health.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd January 2023), Octopus Garden (1st January 2023)

Thanks
    The red flag for me was Asymptomatic Spread.

It was correctly stated that Covid spread the usual way a coronavirus was and that is through contaminated droplets. Or rather the viruses stick to droplets. Thus all the sneezing and coughing into your elbow and constant hand washing.

Then they went entirely off the wall with the Asymptomatic Spread which contradicts droplet spread. To spread droplets in any significant way you have to have symptoms. Coughing, sneezing, runny nose. The virus isn't going to detach itself from warm sticky mucous membranes in the back of your throat and start floating around. So really a person have to perch on someone's chest like a cat and suck the breath from them or lick the back of their throat or otherwise have direct contact with someone for while . Not by passing someone in a store. Slap a cheap dollar store mask on and contain the droplets but aerosolize the virus if one should happen to sneeze or cough into the mask.

The 2nd red flag was the disposal of masks that potentially held a lethal pathogen. Nowhere did I see a biohazard waste disposal system. Not out in the public, not at work, nowhere. Those are very easy to make to conform to OSHA levels, but I did not once see this terrible lethal biohazard treated by any sort of bio hazard standard out in the public. . So rafts of used masks overflowing bins, spilling over into floors, and floating around parking lots and no one gave it a second thought.

At work it was so bad that one got the sensation that it didn't matter how many people got hurt, sick, infected or injured as long as it wasn't Covid 19 they were hurt, infected or injured by.

It's really hard to get thinking observant people to believe that sort of self-contradicting narrative.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd January 2023), Octopus Garden (1st January 2023), Silly Wabbit (24th January 2023)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Experts were learning as they went along while trying to enact measures that made sense in an ever changing environment, for a virus they were blindsided by. That explains most of it, in my mind. It was the worst possible environment to get anything done and then extending down the chain to the layman, I am surprised society didn't collapse entirely--but that's me. If it was left up to me, bodies would be piling high and deep.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd January 2023), Diabolical Boids (2nd January 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    Experts were learning as they went along while trying to enact measures that made sense in an ever changing environment, for a virus they were blindsided by. That explains most of it, in my mind. It was the worst possible environment to get anything done and then extending down the chain to the layman, I am surprised society didn't collapse entirely--but that's me. If it was left up to me, bodies would be piling high and deep.
    Some of the worlds top experts knew as what was new really ? and they were gagged, censored etc, once again it needs repeating, corparate media and big pharma plus moneyed politics, yip that ugly putrid triad, appeared to have a 201 plan, well actualllly they did and it worked well, they loved the word lockstep in their 201 plan and was surreal watching it in action, lol not theories anymore thank godness.

And just NO, you would likely have done a much better job.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Octopus Garden (2nd January 2023)

Thanks
    My sister's microbiology teacher rebuked her when my sister repeated a similar narrative: Corona Virus was novel, we'd never dealt with anything like this ever before.. The instructor is also invested in 25 years of research. She currently instructs at Ohio State University. She directly studied the Corona Virus in question. She mapped out a trajectory patterning it from the outbreak of 2002 and the virus followed it. The environment didn't change, she said. The experts behaved like power hungry attention grabbing assholes in DC and elsewhere made it look like something had changed. No one in serious research had ever seen them behave like such assholes before.

I don't think people were ignorant of CV 19. I think they don't fully grasp what power hungry power tripping grasping corrupt games go on in DC or in the higher echelons of science. It rather mirrored the events of the HIV outbreak with scientists wrestling over the disease and who had claim and patents to the test. Who got to be the star.

At the end of the day my sister admitted that she treated the virus in manner consistent with previous outbreaks of C viruses that cause respiration distress. So why bring up the news BS? Because she has to stand by her party politics and show off on how well she kept up with tabloid journalism. Her only mistake is that she tried to school a serious researcher who dressed her down for it.

Then the instructor went on to add. The virus behaved in a typical manner, it had some atypical symptoms but not anything that has been noticed previously in CVs that present with SARS type symptoms. Due to comorbidities, and Cytokine storms, etc. Not unusual they just hardly ever make the news or get sensationalized like they did this time. The confusion was because the talking heads were prompted to treat the virus like it was an Ebola Virus or one that causes tropical fevers and hemorrhagic fevers.So they hunted for anything that might sensationalize the event to credulous people who are not microbiologists or researchers who found the sensationalized stuff business as usual.

They did anything but address what they were observing because of the games and political power and profit plays that inhabit the highest echelons of science making it not science at all. So then the talking heads were trying to enact measures along those lines they had no clue because what they were told to deal with is not what they were dealing with. If they wanted to keep their jobs they had to play bouncy house. So they bounced around like pin balls. Like the Health Authorities were playing mosh pit with them. The CDC said one thing, the FDA said another, public health officials clashed with those who stuck to their guns. The White House said another thing, instructors and researchers with no particular political influence tried to get people to keep a sane head but they couldn't compete with the front men. Fear sells like sex does. Standardized disease containment is boring old fuddy duddy stuff.

Fauci said that and changed his mind the next day, Mrs Fauci at the NHIS said something else, the surgeon General--all of them sending the alleged experts into a game of back and forth. When they just should have treated it like a Corona Virus, which is not new, not novel but mostly self-explanatory. Sars CV 2.They knew how to deal with it since back in 2002 or so.

Basically a grab for attention. Not a hoax or conspiracy but the typical behavior of those assholes running highest halls in DC.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd January 2023), Octopus Garden (2nd January 2023)

Thanks
    Stragely said imo, lota group hugs hopefulllly

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnvCS...ZmMyNmFmZTc%3D

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Diabolical Boids (24th January 2023)

Thanks
    Need to add, this guy is what i call a 100%er, so for him to make this call allows the scope of which we are heading.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Diabolical Boids (24th January 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Need to add, this guy is what i call a 100%er, so for him to make this call allows the scope of which we are heading.
    We just need a couple of celebrities from the TV set or media, the alt reality that isn't, to turn the narrative. Science, obvious evidence, personal experience, observable effects won't work but a safe familiar good actor from the alt reality that isn't could do it. Not sure if that is good news or bad news. Both I guess.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th January 2023)

Thanks
    Touch concerning as the mmmmmm lets call it differing truths, knocking doors down atm, too fast maybe, needs to slow down imo n feel, or wee gonna have zombies everywhere, minds detached.

Thanks

Anger rising hourly world wide, be happy, joyous if able, balancing this is important imo