Page 49 of 84 FirstFirst ... 394647484950515259 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG - Discussion Archive

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by aerozy View Post
    Here is a great article on Corey's latest info releases from my favorite blog "Stillness in the Storm". I love his introduction text where he speaks of space/time, time/space and other natural law concepts. I totally recommend this blog if you enjoy the likes of KP's blog, they share a very similar vibe, both are very uplifting and spiritually enlighten individuals.

http://sitsshow.blogspot.co.uk/2015/...avel.html#more
    Thanks for this link. I have been doing a lot of research over the past couple of years on theories and concepts that provide possible explanations for the Akashic records and for the type of conscious-driven manifestation (through attention and intention) that Corey has also discussed (namely how it has been coopted for their benefit by the anti-humanity forces). This is one of the better theories I have come across. It speaks both to my rational mind, my intuition, and my personal experience. I look forward to reading more from this author.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lyghtofmine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), GoodETxSG (15th April 2015), LarBear (16th April 2015), Largo (15th April 2015), Sheila (19th April 2015), Spiral of Light (15th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Who ARE We?

Here's an excerpt from the FAQ's section on Corey's Webpage http://spherebeingalliance.com/faqs

WHO CREATED US?

....."In the end it was really decided it didn't matter who all had tinkered with our gene's or contributed their own genes to our own. We were a distinct and different species and had developed an extremely "Wide Spectrum of Emotional, Spiritual and Consciousness" Abilities that These beings were "Jealous Of" (Many were now attempting to splice them into their own genome) and afraid of us realizing our full potential of. This was also true of the "Secret Earth Governments/Groups" who worked to keep us ignorant of our abilities and dumbed us down and continue to do so. They use our "Co-Creative Abilities of Shared Consciousness" against us using it as the basis of their "Magic" in some cases and as weapons against their enemies in other cases." (end of excerpt)

SO...What about Our "Co-Creative Abilities of Shared Consciousness" ?

This is from an Interview with Dr. Masaru Emoto (Bless his soul wherever He Is Now)

... " Lake Biwa is in a part of Japan called Shiga. This lake was badly polluted and the water was foul smelling and dirty. Every summer, the surface of the lake would be covered with a species of aquatic plant called, Kokanada Algae, which would putrify, creating a very bad smelling odor. For twenty years in a row, there was a large scale operation in place to remove all of it. However, one summer, the aquatic plant hardly emerged at all. Nobody could explain why the Kokonada had failed to return.

What they didn't know was that I led a group of 350 people to that lake to pray for it and to pray for world peace as well. We assembled by the shore and faced the surface of the water as the rising sun came up. Then we chanted ten times: "The eternal power of the universe has gathered itself to create a world with true and grand harmony."

This chant is a powerful statement that not only can help water, but can also help actualize world peace. By vocalizing this declaration, which is infused with the eternal energy of the universe, it spreads to surrounding things and penetrates them, resulting in greater happiness, world peace, and the fulfillment of many wishes.

Substances in nature, like water, respond to our human thoughts. They can accept our thoughts to change their condition and quality. By requesting harmony in our thoughts, we transformed the surface of the lake into a clean state. Our thoughts not only curbed the very bad smelling aquatic plant, but also changed the qualities of the grasses and the water."
    Masaru Emoto.

MY OWN CONCLUSION...Ringing Through My Soul...enlightened by my Study of LAW OF ONE...
    The More we Align Our Purposes, the More we Work/Act Together in cooperation in a Positive and Compassionate Spirit...we will CREATE the EVENT...

and It begins with a SMILE...With a Nice Word...with a Supporting Attitude....with a helping hand towards our Fellow Being.... by Thinking/feeling/acting like this MORE than 50% in Your Social Life ...it will make a HUGE Difference in Our Shared Consciusness....It's Not Rocket Science...

This I feel in My Heart IS the Way to do it.... Imho

" THE LAW OF ONE SAYS THAT ALL THINGS ARE ONE CREATOR. THUS SEEKING THE CREATOR IS DONE NOT JUST IN MEDITATION AND IN THE WORK OF THE ADEPT, BUT IN THE EXPERIENCE OF EVERY MOMENT. (B3, S57, 49)

IN EACH INFINITESIMAL PART OF YOURSELF RESIDES THE ONE IN ALL OF ITS POWER. (B1, S15, 146)" (from DW's Law of One Study Guide Material) http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/b...ne-study-guide

LGF
    PS
    Remember....We don't have to AGREE on ANYTHING...To be Kind to One Another.
    Last edited by Largo, 15th April 2015 at 17:46.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Largo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th April 2015), Chester (15th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), diZZy (16th April 2015), GoodETxSG (15th April 2015), Hahnemaniac (15th April 2015), LarBear (16th April 2015), MaryMay (5th May 2015), Silver Eagle (16th April 2015), Spiral of Light (15th April 2015), Will.I.am (16th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by john parslow View Post
    Now that's interesting, when I woke this morning I had a high frequency noise in my right ear (quite loud) and later checking it on a tone generator it was 5100 Hz - this appears to be some kind of a collective phenomena ...
    The high pitch sounds are often attributed to tinnitus. Of course, I'm not ruling out that these may also be caused by an external natural or technological source. However, to clarify, The Hum phenomena is a very low frequency sound. It sounds a lot like an idling diesel engine. I experience it in the 45-50 hertz range.

Again, I realize this thread is getting off topic from the GoodETxSG Q&A format so I'm really hopeful that Corey will interject at some point in this discussion and let us know either way whether he does or does not have any knowledge or theories about the source of this phenomena.

Be well.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lyghtofmine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th April 2015), bobo (15th April 2015), Silver Eagle (16th April 2015), Spiral of Light (15th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    I think its worth reproducing here:

Tuesday, April 14, 2015
    Secret Space Program, ET's, Time Travel, Off World Civilizations, Memory Wiping | Michael Salla Q and A with Insider GoodETxSG Corey
    The following is Q and A between Dr. Michael Salla and insider GoodETxSG, Corey.

I found Corey's information about memory wiping particularly interesting and would like to share some insights.

Esoteric Knowledge And Memory Wiping

My own studies in the the nature of mind, suggests that as we develop more coherence in our thought patterns, they ground deeper within us, and require less mental energy to hold on to. Similar to the difference between memorization of a few facts, and deep personal knowledge. For example, the first language learned is often automatic in it's processes of recall and usage, so much so that most people think word meanings are inherent, opposed to learned, acquired or generated.

Corey shares that when mind wiping occurs, some people are able to recover memories over time. He himself has full recall, whereas others can only gain access to memories via hypnosis or regression techniques. Corey was told by his handlers in the SSP, this is due to some people having "esoteric knowledge" allowing their memories to be stored in the "energetic field." Apparently a chemical memory wipe will work for most people, but some will recover memories over time, especially during dream time states, when we access to our 'energetic bodies' in the aetheric plane or unconscious mind is strongest.

Correlated Research with Corey's Data

All of this, in my view, underscores the work of Dan Winter and Dewey B. Larson. Dan has been able to demonstrate that mental coherence patterns are directly related to our consciousness focusing abilities, memory being a primary example. The better one is able to focus their mind and replicate what is observed within, the more easily they can remember things. This can actually be measured with a device he invented called the Heart Tuner.

Dewey B. Larson developed the Reciprocal Systems theory, and describes a physical universe divided into areas: Space-Time and Time-Space, with the speed of light as the boundary between them, so to speak. Motion below the speed of light operates in the material sector, and if energetically pushed beyond it, enters the cosmic sector. Briefly, space-time is the material sector, having 3 dimensions of space and one dimension of time. This is essentially the world we know in our everyday lives, where we act out desires and intentions in our bodies, within a continuous flow of time.

The time-space or cosmic sector, has 3 dimensions of time and one dimension of space. This is the realm of mind, where we remember the past, observe the present and conceive of future possibilities. This aspect of our experience is within, and as such remains in one 'location' of space; hence 3 dimensions of time and one dimension of space.

Unlike watching a film, which requires a complete play through from beginning to end in order to express the information contained in it, memories can be recalled instantaneously, with all of the data stored in them available to us, depending on how well we stored the memory. The unconscious mind remembers everything, while our ability to consciously recall data is dependent on our free will choices of understanding it, the contemplation and distillation process.

The Mind Moves In 3 Dimensions of Time

When we desire something, we imagine it in our minds, and devise a of plan action within milliseconds, even though the physical motions require much more time to carry out. This all supports the notion that our minds are literally beyond space and time, in an "energetic field." This memory field, so to speak, is entrained, or receives information, from our senses and is deciphered as a synthesis of free will and the unconscious mind; our masculine and feminine aspects. When observation of something occurs, this data is received depending on where the attention is being placed, generating an image or memory pattern. As experience is gained, data is understood more completely, which creates a thought structure, or geometric pattern in time-space, that has been called an aetheric body, or mental body.

This is a reflective process and works much like photography. A camera captures light reflecting off objects in a scene, and is reflected on to a photovoltaic plate, rendering an image in the likeness of the scene. The quality of the lense, and size of the plate, determine the images resolution, how accurate it is. The mind's lense is attention or focus, and the plate is the totality of acquired knowledge from past experience. This can be easily seen when considering language and memory.

Words whether spoken or written are symbols for meaning, and are combined with other words to articulate ideas. During the learning process as children, we primarily gain word knowledge through association. Parents hold objects saying a word, slowly forming associations or images in the mind. At first these are isolated or surface level renderings, and as time goes on they begin to coalesce to form other ideas. Eventually allowing the child to speak the words, and observe what happens. Saying mommy creates the experience of mother moving towards the child, which is another association. At the end of the process, word meanings are recalled seamlessly, and as they are spoken, an image of the articulated idea is formed within the mind. This is the knowledge base, and it determines how well experience is reflected within.

Creating The Mental Body

Given the fact the SSP program is a product of the Cabal, it is reasonable to assume that the term esoteric means occult knowledge, or stated more clearly, refers to a more complete knowledge of the universe then the average person. This does not mean someone has to be schooled in the occult, it simply means that their life experience and innate awareness level upon incarnation, along with their free will choices to 'make sense of the data,' allowed them to create a memory or mental body which is beyond the material, so to speak. This resonates strongly with Dan Winters work on immortality, and is the point I found so interesting.

More complete knowledge will lead to a greater abilities to see reality for what it is, and therefore reflect it within the mind more clearly; a high resolution image vs low resolution. It appears that as this process continues, someone will be capable of creating a mental body so complete, that even destroying the physical connections in the material body is not enough for them to reform after time. If I am correct in my thought process, this mental body can even transcend death, and would be remembered later as a past life.

Coherence or Fractality "as above so below, as within so without"

Coherence is the key concept behind all this in my view. Coherence is the level of organization within any given thing. A symphony has more coherence than death metal, which Dr. Emoto was able to demonstrate with his water experiments. A fractal is a pattern which has a high degree of coherence, and holograms are fractal or self similar informational geometries. Self similarity or Fractality are principles described in Natural Law and Hermetic Principle by the phrase "as above so below as with so without." Holograms are so good at storing information, you can cut them in half, and still have a complete image of the data which was imprinted; albeit at a reduced resolution, and are examples of fractal informational devices.

The bliss experience is characterized by a high degree of awareness, or open mindedness, along with a conscious recognition that the experience is good, or desirable. This creates coherence patterns in the brain which allow information from the senses to entrain into the mind at a very high degree of clarity. This indicates that as we consciously choose to embrace life and experience it more fully, we are creating a mental body with greater levels of coherence and fractality.

Our ability to understand data accurately and make sense of it via contemplation, empowers us to not only live happier more productive lives, but also gain so called ascended abilities, much of what is discussed in the Law of One and by GoodETxSG.

For the previous GoodETxSG updates click here.

There are 2 other articles covering Corey's information, which are linked below.
    - Justin

I know very well this type of physics without leaving the theme of the forum if anyone has questions maybe you can open another post.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th April 2015), Chester (15th April 2015), Spiral of Light (15th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    If the hum is Tinnitus. Traditional chines medicine. Acupuncture has several remedies based on what's causing the hum. If it's an energetic imbalance chances are a good acupuncturist or herbalist TCM-style is able to treat it.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th April 2015), bobo (16th April 2015), Ciauzar (15th April 2015), Spiral of Light (15th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by JByas View Post
    So as I contemplate some of the info Dr. Salla was discussing , since they can apparently reattach or move (capture) consciousness from one physical body to another....
    Is it plausible to assume the "Elites" have done this for "years" and live multiple lifetimes in various "bodies"
    We could actually be "looking" at another person aka physical body but it could be... lets say....John Davison Rockefeller Sr.
    Taking another tour (lifetime) but without the defacto reincarnation amnesia?
    The question is not "Is this possible?" But what you would do with the ability to re-member once it has been given back to you.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Dood For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), Longbow (15th April 2015), Param (15th April 2015), Spiral of Light (15th April 2015)

Senior Member United States MrCasual's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lyghtofmine View Post
    The high pitch sounds are often attributed to tinnitus. Of course, I'm not ruling out that these may also be caused by an external natural or technological source. However, to clarify, The Hum phenomena is a very low frequency sound. It sounds a lot like an idling diesel engine. I experience it in the 45-50 hertz range.

Again, I realize this thread is getting off topic from the GoodETxSG Q&A format so I'm really hopeful that Corey will interject at some point in this discussion and let us know either way whether he does or does not have any knowledge or theories about the source of this phenomena.

Be well.
    Good job on your description, I have described it as a lawn mower in the distance.. I started to hear the hum a little over a year ago, it is not Tinnitus. Nor do I believe it is an external device. I have had ear issues all my life, my ear drums collapsed during birth. I am very aware of all kinds of noises, have been all my life.

I believe it comes from within, I started meditating to it. Now I can raise or lower the pitch of the hum, turn it off or on. When I turn it up inside and I mean loud, it will vibrate my entire body, all the way down to my hands and feet.

What happened to me after meditating on it, I shared my experience in this thread.

http://jandeane81.com/threads/6077-T...s-Madman-Notes
    Last edited by MrCasual, 15th April 2015 at 21:14.
    We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
    Earth is the toughest school of them all - Delores Cannon
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th April 2015), blue (16th April 2015), bobo (16th April 2015), Ciauzar (15th April 2015), Param (15th April 2015), Sheila (18th April 2015), Spiral of Light (16th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    From Corey's correspondence withe Michael Salla regarding the Mayan ancient breakaway civilization:

They are very spiritually, Mentally and technologically advanced. They constantly had smiles on their faces and wore sky blue “Priestly” type uniforms/garb and wore “hats” that also looked priestly. They were short around 5’2″ to 5’5″ tall. I thought to myself that they looked like the “Umpaloompa’s” from the recent “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” with Johnny Depp. When I thought this to myself they looked at each other and were amused at what I was “Thinking”. When I became embarrassed they smiled even bigger. (Look up the depiction of or the actor that played the “Umpaloompa’s” on that movie to see the actors face and skin color. It was very similar.)
    Visual aid:

...to the topTop

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Useful Post:

All Together Now (30th April 2015), Aragorn (16th April 2015), bobo (16th April 2015), Chester (15th April 2015), Ciauzar (15th April 2015), dancing waters (17th April 2015), Dogstar (15th April 2015), GoodETxSG (15th April 2015), Largo (15th April 2015), Longbow (15th April 2015), Pebbles (15th April 2015), RealityCreation (15th April 2015), SouthDelight (16th April 2015), Spiral of Light (16th April 2015), TaipeiSam (16th April 2015), Will.I.am (15th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/...sigi=11vn1q5f4

On phone so apologies if this not active link
    Last edited by Myriad, 15th April 2015 at 23:35. Reason: don't know how to convey Importance of this
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Myriad For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th April 2015), Majik (16th April 2015), Spiral of Light (16th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Rocket's Mom View Post
    Hi Corey:
    You mentioned recently that you had attended more meetings. Can you share anything from the meeting with the Dracos? Also is there any general update that you can share from the past few days while we wait for the DW videos? I know the Blue Avians want to slow things down, but I hope they don't go too slow . Thanks so much for your time!
    My guess is the only thing slowing them down is humanity setting the pace. It can't be done without us. It is in the hands of the best humanity has to offer and, there might need to be a few more of us.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Alan (16th April 2015), Aragorn (16th April 2015), bobo (16th April 2015), Chester (16th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), dancing waters (17th April 2015), GoodETxSG (16th April 2015), Largo (16th April 2015), Longbow (16th April 2015), Majik (16th April 2015), Maunagarjana (16th April 2015), Melidae (16th April 2015), Pebbles (16th April 2015), Rocket's Mom (16th April 2015), Sheila (18th April 2015), Silver Eagle (16th April 2015), Sooz (16th April 2015), SouthDelight (16th April 2015), Spiral of Light (16th April 2015), TaipeiSam (16th April 2015), Tonz (16th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank you modwiz. Yes, I agree. We humans may be setting the pace. . .I do see it picking up a tiny bit among my own un-awake family and friends. I may be too eager to rip off the band aid and clean the wound, but that's the mother in me .
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th April 2015), GoodETxSG (16th April 2015), Largo (16th April 2015), Maunagarjana (16th April 2015), modwiz (16th April 2015), Pebbles (16th April 2015), Silver Eagle (16th April 2015), Sooz (16th April 2015), TaipeiSam (16th April 2015), Tonz (16th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

alice bailey the great invocation; search

From the point of Light within the Mind of God
    Let light stream forth into the minds of men
    Let Light descend on Earth.

From the point of Love within the Heart of God
    Let love stream forth into the hearts of men.
    May Christ return to Earth.

From the centre where the Will of God is known
    Let purpose guide the little wills of men-
    The purpose which the Masters know and serve.

From the centre which we call the race of men
    Let the Plan of Love and Light work out
    And may it seal the door where evil dwells.

Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on Earth.
    Last edited by Myriad, 16th April 2015 at 01:08. Reason: display versions of invocation........
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Myriad For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th April 2015), MaryMay (6th May 2015), Maunagarjana (16th April 2015), Sheila (18th April 2015), Sooz (16th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    One thing I have noticed that has not been mentioned is that each of us – along with all that has been mentioned as important to raise our vibration – must balance the divine masculine & the divine feminine within us.

Remembrance of this point was triggered by what Corey just shared.

It is tough, however, if we can remain centered & balanced (neutral) so that we don’t get triggered – especially emotionally – we will have achieved a lot!!!

You guys are awesome!!!
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Majik For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th April 2015), Longbow (16th April 2015), MaryMay (6th May 2015), Maunagarjana (16th April 2015), Rocket's Mom (16th April 2015), Sooz (16th April 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 252 Posts
    Corey, I sent you a pm a few days ago re your arm in case you haven't seen it.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th April 2015), dancing waters (17th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for that update, Sorry about your injury. Hope it heals soon. These are very interesting times and I so appreciate your help in the unveiling. So to the reptilian servants, I offer the PB&J and soup out of love and comfort and appreciation. That seems to be the universal american comfort food. Oh, that and mac and cheese. And lots of hugs here in the south! The "Elite" servants are welcome too. Corey: You are amazing!
    Last edited by Rocket's Mom, 16th April 2015 at 02:13.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

All is One (16th April 2015), Aragorn (16th April 2015), bobo (16th April 2015), Largo (16th April 2015), modwiz (16th April 2015), Sooz (16th April 2015), Spiral of Light (16th April 2015)