Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Expert Facts CV19 Is Hoax ?

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I posted this on the coronavirus thread. I will post it here as well.

Event 201 is the fourth such exercise hosted by the Johns Hopkins center, which works to prepare communities for biological threats, pandemics, and other disasters. The simulations started with 2001's Dark Winter, which gathered national security experts for its simulated smallpox outbreak. The groundbreaking event turned out to be influential in shaping U.S. efforts around pandemic preparedness—particularly due to its timing, right before 9/11.

"Dark Winter resulted in more than a dozen congressional hearings, was briefed to the White House, and ultimately influenced the decision to stockpile enough smallpox vaccine for all Americans," Inglesby says.

That simulation and its two successors—Atlantic Storm, conducted in 2005, and last summer's Clade X—have also demonstrated lasting value as educational and advocacy tools, with reenactments or modified versions taking place in settings including universities, the CDC, and Capitol Hill, according to Inglesby. "These exercises have a long fuse," he says.

For Event 201, hosted in collaboration with the World Economic Forum and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the experts added a new layer of realism by reaching beyond government and NGOs to leaders in the private sector and business community. Participants included representatives from NBCUniversal, UPS, and Johnson & Johnson.
    I see the Gates trigger is present with the latest simulation. That's the fuel for the conspiracy fire. But Gates didn't spearhead the exercises. They're not his baby. His foundation was only involved in the latest one because Johns Hopkins decided to expand the simulation into the private sector.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd March 2021), Aragorn (2nd March 2021), Elen (2nd March 2021), Emil El Zapato (2nd March 2021), Wind (3rd March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts
    Fair play to you DT and i appreciate you looking into both sides of event 201 lockstep, i as such work for the government so i get both sides whether i like it or not lol.

Ps and yes i will have to wear a mask if told to in certain circumstances and play the game as such, i will be who am i not to be able to be who i am.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (4th March 2021), Emil El Zapato (3rd March 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I'd love to just walk around naked. It's so freeing. But I'm not free to do so. Are my rights being infringed upon?

It's a rhetorical question. We are never free to do whatever we want. If we were we'd likely end up hurting others, ourselves and our home.

While we live this life we have no choice but to follow all kinds of rules simply to stay alive. This earthly arena is a challenging one.

So, in my opinion, we should enjoy and take advantage of all the freedoms that we do have and ensure that those around us have them as well.

For me, if a fellow American doesn't feel safe walking around without getting arrested or shot for doing nothing, then I'm not free. Not really. Because my freedom is coming at the expense of someone else.

And when there aren't any more of those folks left, I'll be next.

People plan for events so they don't get blind-sided, be it preppers or Johns Hopkins.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th May 2021), Aragorn (4th March 2021), Elen (5th March 2021), Emil El Zapato (10th May 2021), Wind (4th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (11th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (10th May 2021)