Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer" GoodETxSG - Q&A

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Hello GoodETSxG,
    is it possible to know if an aerial craft is of an alien (off/on world) origin as opposed to one of our own (military) craft? Thanks in advance,lb
    G: It depends... (It is most often impossible).

For "Program Personnel" there is a "FOF/Friend Or Foe" signal that is sent and received from craft. There is also technology that does "Spectral Analysis and Temporal Analysis Readings" that all give Program Members info on not only if they are dealing with a Visitor but where this Visitor may possibly be...

For the Common "Civilian Observer" on the ground, At this point (With the current SSP Technology I observed and directly worked with) unless you are very close to observe the craft (Shape/Size/Markings) and are just observing them maneuvering from a distance there is NO real way to tell "Visitor" from "Program Technology" (They now behave exactly the same!).

All of these craft now work on a Consciousness Technology so depending on your own development you observing them will often get their attention and you will become observed... even if it is briefly.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 21st February 2015 at 20:54.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

dancing waters (23rd February 2015), DivinelyImmortal (21st February 2015), Highland1 (22nd February 2015), lift the veil (22nd February 2015), lookbeyond (21st February 2015), monk (23rd February 2015), Ria (22nd February 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Spiral of Light (21st February 2015), TelosianEmbrace (21st February 2015)

Thanks

Exclamation

Quote Originally posted by Spiral of Light View Post
    Just watched the movie/documentary Sirius and am wondering if it is really possible to get the attention of ET craft by calling them forth through meditation and focus the way it seemed to be demonstrated by Dr. Steven Greer's group. Is this something anyone can do? Is it recommended?
    G: Absolutely... YES! See above post... These craft operate on a "Consciousness" Technology and you reaching out with your Consciousness can indeed get their attention. This is not always a good idea. There are some groups that like mentioned make quick raids and grab groups of Humans to take off the planet and never bring back... They are used as a resource. I do not subscribe to Greers "All Aliens are Good and are here to help.." This is absolutely NOT TRUE in my personal experience. This was behind my statements about "Reptilians" and other beings who are heavily psychic... The more you put THEM into YOUR Consciousness the MORE YOU put YOURSELF into THEIR CONSCIOUSNESS!.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

dancing waters (23rd February 2015), DivinelyImmortal (21st February 2015), Highland1 (22nd February 2015), lift the veil (22nd February 2015), monk (23rd February 2015), Ria (22nd February 2015), Sebastion (21st February 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Spiral of Light (21st February 2015), TelosianEmbrace (21st February 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by Spiral of Light View Post
    GoodETxsg, you have mentioned that there is an ongoing war presently taking place between the SSP and others. Evidently, some of that warfare can be seen by those using Night Vision photography.

I just found this interesting post by Spiral on another thread that reveals evidence of that war taking place above our heads.
    (see the second video about Night Vision photography by Richard Lennie...starting around the 5 min. mark)

http://jandeane81.com/threads/5641-U...#post841901303

Do you think that what they are seeing using Night Vision lenses is the actual SSP warfare that you have talked about in this thread and your blog?
    G: Yes, I think that there are a lot of people observing these battles that have equipment and are keeping it to themselves. There have also been over 15,000 reports of "Space Junk" and "Un Scheduled Meteors" hitting our planet just in the less than 2 months of 2015... This "Space Junk" is very often falling debris from these battles. There have been thousands of recovery missions to isolate and recover the "Space Junk" that has landed on land across mostly the Northern Hemisphere... There is a LOT going on above our heads right now... There is a LOT playing out in the Secret Earth Government politics down here as well... Now is a good time to have your "Eyes and Ears Open" and use your Discernment Filters more than you have EVER had to in the past... IMHO...
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

dancing waters (23rd February 2015), DivinelyImmortal (21st February 2015), Highland1 (22nd February 2015), Joan Wheaton (22nd March 2015), lift the veil (22nd February 2015), monk (23rd February 2015), Ria (22nd February 2015), Sebastion (21st February 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Spiral of Light (21st February 2015), TelosianEmbrace (21st February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    G: It depends... (It is most often impossible).

For "Program Personnel" there is a "FOF/Friend Or Foe" signal that is sent and received from craft. There is also technology that does "Spectral Analysis and Temporal Analysis Readings" that all give Program Members info on not only if they are dealing with a Visitor but where this Visitor may possibly be...

For the Common "Civilian Observer" on the ground, At this point (With the current SSP Technology I observed and directly worked with) unless you are very close to observe the craft (Shape/Size/Markings) and are just observing them maneuvering from a distance there is NO real way to tell "Visitor" from "Program Technology" (They now behave exactly the same!).

All of these craft now work on a Consciousness Technology so depending on your own development you observing them will often get their attention and you will become observed... even if it is briefly.
    Hello GoodETxSG, thankyou for your answer. I posted on Mojos thread "have you seen an UFO" the following and would appreciate your opinion.

Of a night i use an exercise bike and stargaze .Most evenings will see between 3-5 moving stars. Some suddenly appear above me and then move across the sky, some meander slowly, others move at speed more purposefully. Sometimes these lights will "high beam" when directly overhead and then either fade back to normal brightness or completely fade to black.

My young daughter was floating on her back in the pool at twilight, she told me she saw a " grey circle with a shiny outline"
    above her moving slowly and " then it went really fast"

Wondering if you think these may be ours and if the highbeaming is a signal? -(friend, hopefully..)

Thankyou,lb
    Last edited by lookbeyond, 21st February 2015 at 23:37. Reason: grammar
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Breeze (22nd February 2015), dancing waters (23rd February 2015), Highland1 (22nd February 2015), monk (23rd February 2015), Ria (22nd February 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), TelosianEmbrace (22nd February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    GoodETxSG,

Thank you for answering my questions regarding the orb video.

I also asked some questions back on page 6, post #78 here (http://jandeane81.com/threads/5178-S...#post841896086) regarding the off-world mining operations that I do not think were addressed. Would you please take a look at these questions and answer if possible.

Thank you very much,

Lift the Veil
    Last edited by lift the veil, 22nd February 2015 at 13:12.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (22nd February 2015), lookbeyond (23rd February 2015), monk (23rd February 2015), Ria (22nd February 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), TelosianEmbrace (23rd February 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    GoodETxSG,

Great second interview. It is important information that needs to be put out in the open. Thanks for doing so.

It is interesting that in the movie, "Alien", the Weyland Corporation, that Ripley works for has the winged disk as their symbol, which I guess was a hint as to who ultimately owns that "fictional" mining corporation.

(G: Yes, the "Return of the Sumerian Gods" were always an exciting topic for several of these groups to focus on... The "Gods" that were left behind in a custodian type of role were allied and helped run some of these projects.)

Thank you for the information regarding these corporations that mine resources off world. Are there any particular mineral/metal resources that they are looking for? Minerals/metals perhaps that are not commonly found here on Earth? Or, are they just mining off world in order to keep their activities clandestine? Where are their biggest mining operations in our solar system? On the asteroid belt, rings around Saturn, Mars, our Moon/other moons, Venus, etc.?

(G: They are looking for several things. Much of what is said to be mining operations are actually Archeology Operations to obtain and recover ANCIENT technology from the "Builder Race" who DW went into much more detail and who the Elites call the "Progenitors" and who the Elites believe are their "Blood Relatives". There are also some rare minerals (Similar to "Rare Earth Elements/Minerals") on other Planets, Moons and Asteroids in our and OTHER Solar Systems that can be mined for TRADE to other races and for use in the building of high tech equipment in the SSP's. There have been some major Metallurgical and Material Sciences breakthroughs in the location, mining, refining and use of these "Rare Materials" into Alloys (Some are See Through Metals like Glass, Stronger than any known metals on Earth). These materials are also used as sources for powering weapons and even Replicators (Matter Printers) as well as Environmental Systems... There is a lot being mined and a lot of Ancient technology being recovered OUT THERE and DOWN HERE in ancient caverns DEEP down in the Earths Mantel. Not so much in a "Hollow Earth" scenario but a "Honeycomb Earth" scenario...

Thank you,

Lift the Veil

P.S. It is also interesting that Ripley's ship was in the Zeta II Reticuli system when it got a distress signal from a moon called, LV-426, nicknamed Acheron (very Archon like), which was infested with the alien parasite. Hmmm.
    G: Sorry I missed this question before. Thank you for bringing it back to my attention.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

dancing waters (23rd February 2015), DivinelyImmortal (23rd February 2015), Highland1 (22nd February 2015), Joan Wheaton (22nd March 2015), lift the veil (22nd February 2015), lookbeyond (23rd February 2015), monk (23rd February 2015), Ria (22nd February 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Spiral of Light (23rd February 2015), Spiritwind (22nd February 2015)

Thanks
    Hello GoodETxSG, thankyou for your answer. I posted on Mojos thread "have you seen an UFO" the following and would appreciate your opinion.

Of a night i use an exercise bike and stargaze .Most evenings will see between 3-5 moving stars. Some suddenly appear above me and then move across the sky, some meander slowly, others move at speed more purposefully. Sometimes these lights will "high beam" when directly overhead and then either fade back to normal brightness or completely fade to black.

My young daughter was floating on her back in the pool at twilight, she told me she saw a " grey circle with a shiny outline"
    above her moving slowly and " then it went really fast"

Wondering if you think these may be ours and if the highbeaming is a signal? -(friend, hopefully..)

Thankyou,lb
    G: It is very possible that these people/beings noticed your consciousness reaching out and observing them and they blinked to say hello. It would not be the first time I heard of such a thing.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

dancing waters (23rd February 2015), DivinelyImmortal (23rd February 2015), Highland1 (22nd February 2015), Joan Wheaton (22nd March 2015), lift the veil (22nd February 2015), lookbeyond (23rd February 2015), monk (23rd February 2015), Ria (22nd February 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Spiral of Light (23rd February 2015), Spiritwind (22nd February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    G: Sorry I missed this question before. Thank you for bringing it back to my attention.
    Just referring back to this post, I am wondering if any of the 'benevolent' type races are making use of our mining/archeology operations and technological knowhow. I am reminded of the kickback against Nike and others for using sweatshops in China and see this as a similar issue. Surely it can't be OK for any benevolent races to accept the end product of a fascist and totalitarian system.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Useful Post:

dancing waters (23rd February 2015), Highland1 (23rd February 2015), lookbeyond (23rd February 2015), monk (23rd February 2015), Ria (23rd February 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Spiral of Light (23rd February 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

UPDATE 2/23 11:35 Central Time: HOAX and MILITARY EXERCISE COVER STORY IS ALREADY MAKING THE ROUNDS. I have had some small briefings very recently. For Many if not Most People this cover story will be sufficient to quail their curiosity...

Remember, The NATO/American Led Recovery Groups usually know when and where an incident may occur in advance. This has been reported by several involved in "Recovery Operations".

"Exercise ARCTIC BISON 2015 (Ex AB 15) will be conducted by 38 Canadian Brigade Group (38 CBG) from 13-22 February 2015 along the length of Lake Winnipeg. Ex AB 15 will see approximately 110 members of the Canadian Army travel by snowmobile from Gimli to Grand Rapids, with approximately 40 members remaining in Gimli in the Land Component Command (LCC) headquarters or in supporting roles. The exercise will focus on the achievement of the Arctic Response Company Group (ARCG) Full Operating Capability criteria, specifically focussing on the ability of the ARCG to force project and sustain itself 300 km from its support base."

UFO Crash-Lands in Canada: Government Cover-Up As We Speak -

See more at: http://humansarefree.com/2015/02/ufo....eqgTcdrJ.dpuf

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I92ZC2cGc8s

I received an early contact on this one this morning.

The 3:30 AM wake up call was not appreciated over this... This morning.

Several cover stories are already being tossed about. Failed (Russian/Chinese) Missile Test, Failed Satellite Launch or one decayed orbit (Space Junk). Plane Crash... One other that seems to be "Sticking" is a Military Training Exercise that was scheduled but not on a large lockdown level as this "Recovery Operation" (Communications Jamming and Confiscation of any Devices that can Take "Images" or "Video" from people that were in the area during the time of what is being called the "Canadian Incident"). FYI, let me know w/ cover stories you hear. "Hoax", Training Exercise, Crashed Military Assets etc...

I HAVE heard more info about the "Canadian Incident" today that is info beyond the cover story... I hope someone gets some good photo's of the Military Presence and the "Scene" as I have been told there are a lot of witnesses who too video/photographs.

This is said to be in direct relation to the Quarantine and the ongoing conflict just beyond NEO (As are the recent "Meteor Sightings" in the Far Northern Regions). This one is said to not be one of our advanced craft.

As stated in a previous post there have been over 15,000 reports of "Space Junk" entering the atmosphere since the beginning of 2015. This is extremely above the average number.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MjLAPPFOVM

"Before Its News" published an interesting photo (This one could be a PhotoShop/CG or not) of a "Circular Craft" that fits the "descriptions" of a one of the two said to have been photographed/described by actual "Eye Witnesses". If the details emerge from this incident it is possible a "Second Craft" or the "Pyramid" (PhotoShop/CG Possible too) may be apart of the bigger picture of what is going on (Or Dis-info freshly tossed on) and who is working together (The Off World Group and their Allied Earth Government Group, Though that is complete speculation by myself and not from any inside information).

THESE TWO "CRAFT PHOTO'S" ARE MOST LIKELY SOME PHOTO SHOPPED IMAGES TO TOSS MORE DISINFO FUEL ONTO THE FIRE OF THIS "CANADIAN INCIDENT" WHICH I AM TOLD WAS A REAL INCIDENT... BUT HAS BEEN COVERED UP VERY WELL.

WHAT REALLY OCCURRED WILL MOST LIKELY NOT BE MADE PUBLIC IN ANY WAY THAT MAKES SENSE AT ALL!

Latest UFO Crash Incident In Manitoba: Seen By Many and Reported By Different Individuals (Video)
    http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/...s-2484400.html

Additional Thread on this subject by Ria - Thread: Something has landed and Military has it surrounded: http://jandeane81.com/threads/5694-S...-it-surrounded
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 24th February 2015 at 17:09.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (23rd February 2015), DivinelyImmortal (23rd February 2015), lift the veil (23rd February 2015), monk (23rd February 2015), naochan (24th February 2015), Ria (23rd February 2015), Sebastion (23rd February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (23rd February 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Sooz (25th February 2015), Spiral of Light (23rd February 2015), Timewaster (25th February 2015)

Thanks

Question

So, What do all of these "Fireballs and Flashes" in the sky indicate to you? Is it just some heavier than normal "Meteor" activity with some "Random Space Junk" raining down or does this indicate that there is more going on that we are being told about? Of all times in your life the use of your discernment (Not just the intellect you are so proud of) is going to be more important than ever before... IMHO.

Just a few examples to get you started on your own research... Like I always say. Do your own research and do not believe any source until you have vetted them to your satisfaction. Even then pass ALL information through your Discernment Filter and Meditate on them before you make them apart of your own "Reality Bubble"... Remember how the Elites use our own Mass Consciousness Against Us to keep us Enslaved... We have the Co Creative abilities of our Consciousness and our Emotions are the Catalyst that starts the "Reaction" or causes the "Thinking into being" scenario's to begin to take effect in our Personal and Shared "Reality Bubbles"... (Again IMHO). Think about it at least when people are delivering information into your fertile mind.

================================================== ===============

Watch: Bright Fireball Meteor Explodes Over U.S.
    NASA cameras capture dramatic light show over Pennsylvania.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nUp-OSOE6Y

NASA cameras capture dramatic light show over Pennsylvania.
    Brian Clark Howard
    National Geographic
    PUBLISHED FEBRUARY 20, 2015

People in parts of Pennsylvania, Ohio, and New York were startled early Tuesday morning by a bright light and explosion in the sky.

"It lit up the sky (and all the snow of course) bright blue," Pennsylvania resident Karen Rayner Bierbauer wrote on Facebook. "Very neat."

The celestial show was caused by a 500-pound (225-kilogram) meteor going 45,000 miles (72,000 kilometers) per hour over western Pennsylvania, according to NASA.

The meteor was probably about two feet in diameter (less than one meter), though it flared brighter than the full moon as it burned up in Earth's atmosphere, NASA reports. Such bright meteors are often called fireballs.

The event was captured at about 4:50 a.m. local time on three NASA Meteor Watch cameras, including the video above from a camera at Allegheny Observatory near Pittsburgh. The other two cameras were at Hiram College and Oberlin College, both in northern Ohio.

The American Meteor Society received more than a hundred reports of sightings of the meteor from eyewitnesses spread across several states.

The Earth is constantly being bombarded by debris from comets, asteroids, and even other rocky planets in the solar system. When the larger pieces burn up, they are seen as "shooting stars" or occasionally as fireballs. (See a photo of a fireball over Banff, in Alberta, Canada.)

Fireballs are fairly rare, but when they do occur, they make "quite a spectacular sight for observers," Raminder Singh Samra, resident astronomer at the H.R. MacMillan Space Centre in Vancouver, Canada, previously told National Geographic.

Follow Brian Clark Howard on Twitter and Google+.

Meteor Caught on Tape in United Kingdom
    Tuesday, January 6, 2015 18:07
    http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2015/...m-2487024.html

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s50kVLZwj0

UFO Destroys Meteor Over California January 5, 2015
    Tuesday, January 6, 2015 8:45

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgtN-ZyML4k

VIDEO: Brilliant fireball seen across Texas sky
    By Jim Spencer, KXAN First Warning Weather
    Published: November 8, 2014, 9:56 pm Updated: November 11, 2014, 9:41 am

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjgoWyd3L9I

After ‘Rain of Lights’ over Puerto Rico and Brazil, giant object falls from the sky in Brazil
    January 3, 2015

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WtO4IKIXe0

New Zealand meteor lights up the sky and is captured on dashcam
    11 DAYS AGO FEBRUARY 13, 2015 5:42AM
    http://www.news.com.au/technology/en...-1227217978679

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRs6JS52VNw

Did You See It? Meteor May Have Passed Over Humboldt Before Crashing into Sonoma County
    Kym Kemp / Saturday, Jan. 31 @ 2 p.m. / News
    http://lostcoastoutpost.com/2015/jan...-over-humbold/

Mystery of the glowing orb: Bizarre fireball that splits in two could be a meteorite burning up in Earth's atmosphere

Strange fireball was spotted by commuter Ken Roberts as he drove home
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...alifornia.html

American Meteor Society received 1,500 fireball sightings in the past week
    UFO experts say the bright orb flying in the opposite direction is 'peculiar'
    Sighting has sparked speculation that it may be a UFO or aircraft crashing
    Fireball may have also been a meteorite breaking apart in the atmosphere

By Richard Gray for MailOnline

Published: 06:39 EST, 6 January 2015 | Updated: 10:21 EST, 6 January 2015

With OVER 15,000 Reported "Meteor" and "Space Junk" sightings just in the less than TWO MONTHS of the beginning of 2015 you have to ask yourself.
    1. Is our Sol System just heading through a "Cluttered" part of the Galaxy that is taking out our Satellites and causing Major Light Shows in the sky with more "Space Rocks" and "Space Junk/Debris" reaching the ground than ever before?

2. Is there a "Conflict" going on above our heads that is causing the debris of destroyed Satellites, Weapons Platforms and Space Craft to enter our atmosphere?

3. Is it a coincidence that one of the 3 main SSP's that has allied itself with the "Sphere Beings" have taken several dozen oportunities to "Show Themselves" in NASA's "ISS Live Feed's"? These were no accidents.

There IS something MAJOR going on "ABOVE" as well as "BELOW" between the SSP's Allied with the Off World Groups who have been our "Custodian Beings" (Slave Masters) for thousands of years who are finding themselves at odds with these "New Comers" to the Sol System who have vastly superior technology and have thus far only used it "Defensively".

They are finding themselves for the first time not the superior or supreme beings of the Sol System who control the Secret Earth Governments and CABAL Syndicates. They have started the "Dis-Information campaigns against the break away SSP and their NEW Allies the "Sphere Beings" and the 1 or 4 "Known" allies of theirs, the Blue Avians. Some of this dis-information is starting to creep onto the Internet and is being watched very carefully.

The "Alliance" is an older part of one of the 3 main SSP's that has broken away and allied themselves with the Sphere Beings and their 4 Allied Groups. This has caused a major series of battles in our Sol System in and around the area of the "Gas Giants", "Mars", "Various Moons" and "Earth's Orbit and its Moon" to name just a few.

This has caused major ripple effects down "BELOW" among the CABAL Syndicates and they are playing out their last hands to start a third world war that will not be successful (IMHO).

We are living in interesting times indeed... These are going to be VERY Deceptive Times that are going to take those of us with developed Consciousness and Discernment to really step forward with more than "Lip Service". Again, IMHO and according to my ongoing information briefings.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

dancing waters (24th February 2015), DivinelyImmortal (23rd February 2015), Highland1 (23rd February 2015), lift the veil (23rd February 2015), lookbeyond (23rd February 2015), monk (24th February 2015), naochan (24th February 2015), Ria (23rd February 2015), Sebastion (23rd February 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Sooz (25th February 2015), Spiral of Light (23rd February 2015), Stoat muldoon (23rd February 2015), Tarpan (24th February 2015), TelosianEmbrace (23rd February 2015), Timewaster (25th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    GoodETxSG,

Thank you for answering my questions regarding the off-world mining operations. Your answers were very interesting/informative.

G: There is a lot being mined and a lot of Ancient technology being recovered OUT THERE and DOWN HERE in ancient caverns DEEP down in the Earths Mantel. Not so much in a "Hollow Earth" scenario but a "Honeycomb Earth" scenario...
    In regards to you comment above about Ancient technology being recovered DOWN HERE, does that include anything related to Atlantis? Is there anything that you can share about whether it was a real place or just a myth?

Thank you,

Lift the Veil
    Last edited by lift the veil, 23rd February 2015 at 22:27.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

dancing waters (24th February 2015), GoodETxSG (23rd February 2015), Highland1 (25th February 2015), lookbeyond (23rd February 2015), monk (24th February 2015), Ria (23rd February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (24th February 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), TelosianEmbrace (24th February 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    GoodETxSG,

Thank you for answering my questions regarding the off-world mining operations. Your answers were very interesting/informative.

In regards to you comment above about Ancient technology being recovered DOWN HERE, does that include anything related to Atlantis? Is there anything that you can share about whether it was a real place or just a myth?

Thank you,

Lift the Veil
    This over all answer may make some, or a lot of people feel very uncomfortable. Especially those who have established their belief systems around what they have been told and led to believe about the "Ancient Alien" and "Modern Ufology" topics. Some of this will challenge what many of us "Think We Know"... while many others are already open minded enough to begin to start wrapping their minds around these concepts. So on to the very lengthy answer to this question...

There are 5-7 KNOWN "Ancient Earth Human Break Away Civilizations" that have survived "Cataclysms" that have destroyed their "Root" Civilizations.

These "Breakaway Civilizations" had risen in technology and began to enjoy innovations that "Prolonged Life", "Provided Free Energy" and "Provided Healing Technologies" vastly superior to those being used by their root civilization. This is very much like what we have going on NOW with our "CURRENT ERA EARTH BREAK AWAY CIVILIZATIONS".

These groups learned to travel off the Earth and setup colonies on other Planets and in Other Solar Systems as well as Very Sophisticated Bases/Cities Underneath the Oceans, In Deep Underground Caverns and Inside Mountains and Volcanic Lava Tubes. Some of these Ancient Human Break Away Civilizations can be traced back far beyond 500,000 Years ago.

They often would come to the surface of the planet and play "God" or "Enlightened Elder Race" roles to manipulate the less sophisticated civilizations and in more "Modern Times" even convinced the Secret Earth Governments that they were "Aliens" not from this world EARLY ON in the process of when the SSP's and Secret Shadow Governments began to spread out and begin to learn what all was already going on inside our Solar System.

One of these groups (Or possibly an amalgamation of more than one of them) most likely led to the stories of "ATLANTIS" and "MU" and "OTHERS" (Though there seems to be clear documentation of the existence of both of these societies in the "SSP Documentation")... There is also evidence that the beings that survived the destruction of the "Super Earth" (Tiamat/Electra) that once existed where the Asteroid Belt now resides came to earth contributed to the story of Atlantis (In some ways and in some cultures).

There ARE just too many UNEXPLORED ruins that are thousands of feet below the surface of the oceans and structures yet to be dug up below the sands and sediment on the ground that have been located by "Collage Images" from LIDAR, RADAR, Thermal and Other types of "Wide Spectrum Satellite Imaging" to be able to definitively say THIS GROUP or THAT GROUP was "Atlantis". Perhaps someday all of this will be revealed.

It will be very difficult with all of the deception of not only the Off World Beings (Most documentation does not even list ET Home Star Systems any longer after it was found they were lying about their "points of origin" almost 100% of the time!) but the Ancient Earth Human Civilizations that are still here (Never fully left) and have been very deceptive with us from the beginning. There is a lot of information available and we may find out that Atlantis is the least interesting of them all when it comes to what we learn about ancient human civilizations and the cycles of destruction that have reset the clock in our development many times.

When people discuss how incredibly COMPLEX the topic of FULL DISCLOSURE is these are just a few of the things that come to mind.

While at the Conscious Life Expo David Wilcock told one Audience that "If you are still asking, Did an Alien Craft really crash in Roswell? And if so Which Race was flying the "Saucers"?"... He said you are basically asking Kindergarten Questions in a Masters Degree Class right now with what all has been disclosed and what multiple (Legitimate & Vetted) SSP Whistle Blowers have brought forward recently.

This is not a "slight" or a "dig" at anyone at all...

But as our Consciousness is expanding we are going to have to get ready for some very broad and mind blowing topics and disclosures that many people have not even allowed themselves to entertain. Many who have done this type of research for many years will find they are in the same position (Knowledge Level) as the debunkers and doubters of the Alien/UFO Topics.

The Main Stream Scientists with multiple PHD's in Physics and Mathematics are going to find out that their knowledge is worth NOTHING and will have to relearn a whole new type of Physics and a Mathematics that looked more like Hieroglyphics than it did Math to me. There were very few "Numbers" as we know them in these equations and I had no idea how to even begin to approach those equations...

I know I have stretched this answer more than a little over the original questions topic...

But the things that are being discussed as "Truths" and "Disclosures" by some researchers are extremely limited and childish "Ponderings" of things that are just bread crumbs on the floor under a banquet table. Full Disclosure is something that is going to have to be handled very carefully and in the beginning it will blow the minds of our most prominent intellectuals to a point to where they will almost go mad.

There is a LOT of technology below in the "Honey Comb Caverns" of the Earth that is extremely ancient and built by races or beings that are no longer "Around" anymore. These "Builder Races" left technology on other planets in our Solar System and other Solar Systems as well. There are so many amazing things yet to be shared or uncovered even to or by the "Elites" even to this point and time that it boggles the mind.

Anyone that had deep dealings (Strong "Access" despite "Compartmentalization") inside (Any of the 3 main SSP's) the Secret Space Programs KNEW/KNOW about these Ancient "Builder Races" and the "Progenitor Races" (The Giants David Wilcock spoke about in his last SSP Conference) to some degree. Most of these SSP Participants/Experiencers (The Legitimate Ones) have varying degrees of knowledge of these races and the recovery efforts of their technologies across the Solar System.

The ET/ED beings that are mentioned and well known the most in Ufology Lore (Grays, Reptoids, Reptilians, Mantids, Insectoids, Tall Whites, Oranges, the "ET/ED AI's etc...) are ALL RELATIVELY RECENT ARRIVALS! I understand this is hard to accept being that many of them have been here for hundreds of thousands of years working on their own agenda's manipulating our DNA and Civilizations. They WERE NOT around when these original beings were in control of this "System" and nearly destroyed it with their war like ways... These NEW BEINGS are also avid scavengers of the very advanced multidimensional technology left behind by these "Previous Beings".

This overall topic is an extremely complicated and a VERY controversial one indeed.

Ufology itself HAS BECOME A RELIGION to many people and weather they believe in various "Documents" that have been "Received" (Channeled) in any number of ways or they just incorporated some of the ET Beliefs into their "Base Religion"... It HAS BECOME A BELIEF SYSTEM!

This new outflow of information (From several highly vetted "Whistle Blowers") is going to cause some major waves of discontent among "Some" while "Others" who have expanded their consciousness and developed their "Discernment Filters" are going to have a lot of work "Discerning" coming up in the near future.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 24th February 2015 at 05:28.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (1st April 2015), Bob (24th February 2015), dancing waters (24th February 2015), DivinelyImmortal (24th February 2015), donk (24th February 2015), Highland1 (24th February 2015), jcocks (1st March 2015), Joan Wheaton (22nd March 2015), lift the veil (24th February 2015), lookbeyond (24th February 2015), monk (24th February 2015), naochan (24th February 2015), norman (24th February 2015), Ria (24th February 2015), Sebastion (24th February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (24th February 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Spiral of Light (24th February 2015), Tarpan (24th February 2015), TelosianEmbrace (25th February 2015), Timewaster (25th February 2015)

Thanks

Blushing

Quote Originally posted by Breeze View Post
    GoodET, thank you for such a riveting informative post!

Read it twice, then again out loud to hubby, and then discussed.

Thank you again, and I look forward to your next update!

Due to constant chemtrails this end, I rarely get to see much sky........... so unable to do a night watch; something I greatly miss.
    I have no direct knowledge of "Chemtrails" and all of their purposes (Of which I believe there are many)... But when I went to observe one of the last Lunar Eclipses and watched planes spraying clouds in the air just down wind from the Moon so as they drifted they dispersed and caused a haze that gave us a diminished view of the Eclipse I knew at that point that there was some sort of camouflaging or purposeful "Covering" of the "View"...

After that encounter I wouldn't doubt for a moment that they use some of their "Chemtrail Operations" as ways to "Screen" what is going on in the "Heavens" from our view. It was that obvious when it occurred to us. I have seen the other reports about what these Chemtrails are used for and I do not discount them. Most technologies do have multipurpose "Benefits" to their "Operators".

I do have to say that NOW is more of a time than ever to keep an eye on the sky. When you walk your dog or check the mail, LOOK UP from time to time (Don't fall on your... Elbow ). You may just get lucky (IMHO).
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (1st April 2015), Highland1 (24th February 2015), Joan Wheaton (22nd March 2015), lift the veil (24th February 2015), Ria (24th February 2015), Sebastion (24th February 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Spiral of Light (24th February 2015), Tarpan (24th February 2015), TelosianEmbrace (25th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Hello GoodETxSG, fascinating information above, thankyou.
    Are you able to say whether you think the ancient Earthlings still present within the inner Earth areas are some of the so called
    " Ascended Masters" that are mentioned within Theosophy and by various "Brotherhoods" still today?

Thankyou,lb
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Breeze (25th February 2015), GoodETxSG (25th February 2015), Highland1 (25th February 2015), lift the veil (25th February 2015), Ria (24th February 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Spiral of Light (25th February 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Hello GoodETxSG, fascinating information above, thankyou.
    Are you able to say whether you think the ancient Earthlings still present within the inner Earth areas are some of the so called
    " Ascended Masters" that are mentioned within Theosophy and by various "Brotherhoods" still today?

Thankyou,lb

Indeed yes,
    MOST OF THEM are ONE AND THE SAME (This has been their game for Several Millennia) and some are actual "Off World Groups" (Now stuck here in their bases and "Trickster God" roles!)...

These have been the "Ancient Earth Human Break Away Civilizations" for the most part through out History up to the current era... Very Good Question, I wouldn't have touched on this unless directly asked...
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (1st April 2015), Highland1 (25th February 2015), jcocks (1st March 2015), lift the veil (25th February 2015), lookbeyond (25th February 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Spiral of Light (25th February 2015)