Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: UFO Existence “Proven Beyond Reasonable Doubt,” Says Former Head of Pentagon Alien Program

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    I'm not sure if the UFOs are really aliens. I believe that these could also be some sort of paranormal or extradimensional beings that appear like this, although it could be possible that there are aliens out there and I won't discount that possibility.
    There used to be a website called thejinn.net which explored the possibility that Aliens and UFOs were Jinn beings.
    According to this website, one sign that this could be the case is that UFO sightings occur with sightings of other paranormal phenomena.
    Agreed, that is another leg of the phenomena. Dr. Jacques Vallee is the man on that one. I read a book earlier this year by a new guy exploring that angle. I'll post his name and the book's name when I have a chance ...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th June 2022), Fred Steeves (18th June 2022), sourcetruth (18th June 2022), Wind (18th June 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Certain sources claim that ET's would not allow a full blown nuclear war and they would again defuse the warheads.

Only a limited nuclear strike might be allowed, but I wonder why that would be because there would be possibly retaliation.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (18th June 2022), Fred Steeves (18th June 2022), sourcetruth (18th June 2022)

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    That's mixing apples and oranges. There are certainly spirits, both negative and positive. Such as jinns, but they would not be the same as what we would think as UFO's. Some unidentified flying objects certainly could be manmade. What is considered alien lifeform anyways, or supernatural? Alien compared to us? What we think as beings out there can indeed also be interdimensional beings so that can be confusing for people to understand. This human species is just one out of so many, we are aliens to some other species out there.
    Jinn are shapeshifting beings, so the idea is that they change form.
    What I meant is that the UFOs could be the result of the same kinds of beings that produce paranormal phenomena when I mean that they are extra dimensional beings.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (18th June 2022), Fred Steeves (18th June 2022), Wind (18th June 2022)

Thanks
    Certain sources claim that ET's would not allow a full blown nuclear war and they would again defuse the warheads.

Only a limited nuclear strike might be allowed, but I wonder why that would be because there would be possibly retaliation.
    yeah, to me that defies logic. I would question that.

What I meant is that the UFOs could be the result of the same kinds of beings that produce paranormal phenomena when I mean that they are extra dimensional beings.
    Here's an interesting factoid: One of the few places on the globe that has never reported any type of 'wildman' (i.e. bigfoot, sasquatch, yeti ... etc) is Hawaii. My 'joke' regarding that is that the aliens are disguised as tourists there.

Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    I inartfully worded what I said. While it was obvious the links I posted indicated that the squadron was indeed the chauffeur for the deployment of Big Boy and Little Boy, I was of the mind set that ET would only be interested in the bombs themselves, not how they got to Japan.

It was definitely careless of me to say they had nothing to do with them…
    Why thank you Fred ... you are a fine gentleman ... now that you know how sensitive I am about being wrong ...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th June 2022), Fred Steeves (18th June 2022), sourcetruth (18th June 2022), Wind (18th June 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    There are certainly spirits, both negative and positive. Such as jinns [...]
    Just being pedantic here, but the word Jinn/Djinn is plural already. The singular is Jinni/Djinni.

But then again, as Arthur C. Clarke said...

"Any sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from magic."

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (18th June 2022), Fred Steeves (18th June 2022), sourcetruth (18th June 2022), Wind (18th June 2022)

Thanks
    Yup, that make sense and basically we would agree more or less then.

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Just being pedantic here, but the word Jinn/Djinn is plural already. The singular is Jinni/Djinni.
    Thanks for the correction, thinking both in Finnish and English is somewhat confusing to me at times.

Often it's written as djinn or jinn. In Finnish it would be Jinni and Jinnit in plural. I suppose the word genie is derived from Djinn too.
    Last edited by Wind, 18th June 2022 at 22:26.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (18th June 2022), Fred Steeves (18th June 2022), sourcetruth (18th June 2022)

Thanks
    I suppose the word genie is derived from Djinn too.
    That is correct, and it doesn't take a whole lot of imagination to see how that came about. All it takes is Americans.

Do however note that the myth of the Jinn is already very old — it goes back to way before the creation of Islam — and that the Jinn were not necessarily regarded as evil in those days. For most part, their disposition resembles that of humans — some are good, some are bad, and yet others are somewhere in between — but they are non-corporeal, magical beings and therefore, they are also bound by the laws of traditional magic.

It was only under Judaism first and especially under Islam later that Jinn became equated with evil. In Islam, the character of the Devil — the Shaítan — is a Jinni called Iblis, although Islam concretely leaves the door open as to whether Jinn would be fallen angels or a separate category of beings all of their own.

Given that Arabian mythology goes back thousands of years, I'd say that Jinn had probably never been regarded as angels — fallen or otherwise — before Islam came along, but that they were instead regarded as being a completely separate category of (non-corporeal) life-forms, more akin to the spirits of nature as also encountered in the pre-Christian, pantheistic Greek and Roman mythologies, which in turn were borrowing a lot from each other.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (19th June 2022), Fred Steeves (19th June 2022), sourcetruth (21st June 2022), Wind (19th June 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    I for one believe that ET's have always been part of humanity's history and they've never fully left us.
    I do too.

Also when it comes to US government and deep classified military operations, I do think they are not only aware of ET's, but they work with them. It might sound wild, but I think that has been the case at least since the times of Eisenhower.
    That may or may not be, but I'm always curious why people might think that. Is it just speculation as to the timing of the Roswell incident, with Truman being president during that time frame in the late 40's, and Roosevelt coming to roost right after that starting in '53? Or is it because of a well documented trickster named Richard "Rick" Doty who was central to the release of the MJ 12 material?

First, it has been established that "Falcon", one of the principle sources of the MJ-12 material, is Richard C. Doty, formerly attached to District 17 Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) at Kirtland Air Force Base, Albuquerque, New Mexico. Sgt. Doty retired from the U.S. Air Force on October 1, 1988.

How do I know that Doty is "Falcon"? During a recent telephone conversation, Linda Moulton Howe told me that when Sgt. Doty invited her to his office at Kirtland AFB in early April 1983, and showed her a purportedly authentic U.S. Government document on UFOs, he identified himself as code-name "Falcon" and stated that it was Bill Moore who had given him that name.

Also, in early December 1988, a ranking member of the production team responsible for the "UFO Cover Up? -- Live" television documentary confirmed that Doty is "Falcon". This same individual also identified the second MJ-12 source who appeared on the program, "Condor", as Robert Collins who was, until recently, a Captain in the U.S. Air Force. Like Doty, he was stationed at KAFB when he left the service late last year.

Both Doty and Collins deny any involvement in the MJ-12 affair. However, Linda Howe has issued a sworn affidavit, agreeing to testify under penalty of perjury, relating to the events during the course of her meeting with Richard "Falcon" Doty at KAFB in 1983 (Enclosures A and B). Thus far, Doty has *not* issued a sworn affidavit, or agreed to testify under penalty of perjury, to re-enforce his denial that the events of his meeting with Howe occured as she has described them.
    https://www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/hastings.htm

The concept of "Majestic 12" emerged during a period in the 1980s when ufologists believed there had been a cover-up of the Roswell UFO incident and speculated some secretive upper tier of the United States government was responsible.[3] Shandera and his ufologist colleagues Stanton T. Friedman and Bill Moore say they later received a series of anonymous messages that led them to find what has been called the "Cutler/Twining memo" in 1985 while searching declassified files in the National Archives. Purporting to be written by President Eisenhower's assistant Robert Cutler to General Nathan F. Twining and containing a reference to Majestic 12, the memo is widely held to be a forgery, likely planted as part of a hoax.[6] Historian Robert Goldberg wrote that the ufologists came to believe the story despite the documents being "obviously planted to bolster the legitimacy of the briefing papers".[3]

Claiming to be connected to the United States Air Force Office of Special Investigations, a man named Richard Doty told filmmaker Linda Moulton Howe that the MJ-12 story was true, and showed Howe unspecified documents purporting to prove the existence of small, grey humanoid aliens originating from the Zeta Reticuli star system. Doty reportedly promised to supply Howe with film footage of UFOs and an interview with an alien being, although no footage ever materialized.[3]

Soon, distrust and suspicion led to disagreements within the ufology community over the authenticity of the MJ-12 documents, and Moore was accused of taking part in an elaborate hoax, while other ufologists and debunkers such as Philip J. Klass were accused of being "disinformation agents".[4]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majestic_12

Richard Doty is one of the most controversial figures in the history of the UFO. Doty had a 20-year career with the Air Force, including years as a special agent for the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI). During that time, he was assigned to conduct surveillance on a scientist, Paul Bennewitz, who had inadvertently acquired information about a classified Air Force program. Doty admits he fed disinformation to Bennewitz and to other UFO researchers. forged documents, and muddied the waters.

Since leaving military service, Doty worked as a police officer and has been the subject of numerous articles and documentaries. He has long been considered a poster child for UFO disinformation, that is, false information about UFOs distributed by the Pentagon. His fingerprints are seen — justifiably or not — on nearly every new source of UFO information that surfaces.

In 2019, Doty was invited to speak at UFO Mega Con, a large UFO conference in Laughlin, Nevada. In his presentation, he acknowledged participating in surveillance of UFO groups and in disseminating false information.
    https://www.yourcentralvalley.com/ne...ive-interview/

So we have it established that Rick Doty played a cetral roll in putting out the MJ 12 material. But there's more:

Of particular interest to some people, myself included, was a central role he played in the release of the "Project Serpo" material back around 2005-2006. This is how Doty describes the Serpo material, with its foundation set firmly upon his previous MJ 12 material, but widely broadening its scope to involve an elaborate astronaut exchange program in the 1960's with the same supposed alien race from the Roswell incident.

Some may recall that Bill Ryan was not only the lead man in the Serpo story being splashed all over the headlines of the ufo community in '06:

From Bill:

The information began to be released on 2 November 2005 by a retired senior official within the US Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) who calls himself “Anonymous”. Until he chooses to make his name known, this is the way he will be represented here. Anonymous reports that he is not acting individually and is part of a group of six DIA personnel working together as an alliance: three current and three former employees. He is their chief spokesman.
    https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/s...ndex_serpo.htm

But here's even more. What few know is that Doty himself was highly suspected as playing the role of the original source of the material, "Anonymous". From the unfortunately now defunct research forum "Reality Uncovered":

“All of the information presented to Victor Martinez and Bill Ryan by ‘Request Anonymous’ came in fact from Richard C. Doty. Martinez may have suspected Doty’s involvement, but Bill Ryan knew from the very start that he was getting the Serpo material directly from the former AFOSI security guard. Doty has continuously denied being involved in the story, despite the mountains of evidence to the contrary. In addition to Doty, Martinez and Ryan, the behind the scenes ‘Team of Five’ who collaborated extensively on the project is completed by Dr. Christopher ‘Kit’ Green – a former analyst with the CIA, and physicist Dr. Harold (Hal) E. Puthoff.

“The material to follow will show that Serpo was not a lone-gunman operation, but collaboration between three friends, who between them already had many years’ experience of scamming the UFO community. This investigation, told in full for the first time, is the precursor to our main report into the Imaginary Intelligence Agency, a group also known under the name Scammers Inc.”

http://www.realityuncovered.net/ufology/articles/serpo/
    https://www.ufodigest.com/article/th...serpo-part-ii/

Funny how this kind of stuff tends to wind up full circle in the alternative community, and most especially, the ufo faction of it. Spooks abound, including in a small group called "The Team Of Five" that was behind the scenes pushing the Serpo narrative. The main team consisted of:

- Bill Ryan - Presenter of the Serpo information.

- Rick Doty - Ex Air Force Intelligence

- Kit Green - Ex CIA

- Hal Puthoff - Ex NSA

- Victor Martinez - Tough to pin down his past, though he was said to be an ex school teacher. But it was from his email group of supposedly around 150 people that Bill Ryan, "Anonymous", and likely every other character in this tale originated from came from.

There's a long chain available of their back and forths. A sample here, interesting as they seem okay with an up and coming Kerry Cassidy soon to hit the scene, which will sweep Bill off to a new Project when the going gets tough with the Serpo Project in a year's time, this next one will be "Project Camelot". But at the very least, this email chain solidly confirms that Bill Ryan was working very closely with our friend Rick Doty of "MJ 12/Project Serpo" fame:

Sent: 25 April 2006 12:43
    To: Victor Martinez; Bill Ryan
    Cc: >Bill; >Hal Puthoff; >RickDoty
    Subject: RE: Kerry Cassidy is OK, 10-4 in my book!
    Great! I wanna believe...I wanna believe. Thanks.
    But, at one time or another we have been told that there was "absolutely no
    problem with": Steve, Kelly, WJ, Shawanna, Zep Tepi, Val, Scott and several
    others...need I say more?
    How much did you two guys tell this lady about Hal, Rick, Kit...use our names
    ever? Say what we were doing with the Team of Five? Give our backgrounds or
    credentials? Any of our emails?
    I hope "10-4 in your book" is from a book that has a second chapter and an
    index, and that you have read it thoroughly before passing the book on.
    -----Original Message-----
    Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 12:12 AM
    To: Bill Ryan
    Cc: >Bill; Green, Christopher; >Hal Puthoff; >Rick Doty
    Subject: Re: Kerry Cassidy is OK, 10-4 in my book!
    DOC G:
    I met Kerry with Bill for six hrs, 10 min last Wednesday; very nice lady and her
    insights during our marathon meeting were a valued contribution.
    No problema here! -
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ------------
    Sent: 25 April 2006 15:32
    To: Green, Christopher
    Cc: >Hal Puthoff; >Rick Doty; Contact@serpo.org
    Subject: RE: Kerry Cassidy is OK, 10-4 in my book!
    Attachments: Kerry Cassidy is OK, 10-4 in my book! (1.62 KB)
    DOC G:
    As to what Bill has told and not said to Kerry is something Bill will have to
    disclose to you. I found her pleasant, so that's all I can offer to you.

So anyway you guys, I could go on but you get the gist of it by now. Hope you've found some of this of interest. A lot of this kind of stuff requires some reading between the lines (like seeing a gatekeeper operation in action), but a lot is rather black and white as well. Make of it what you will.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st June 2022), Emil El Zapato (21st June 2022), Wind (21st June 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    I do too.

That may or may not be, but I'm always curious why people might think that. Is it just speculation as to the timing of the Roswell incident, with Truman being president during that time frame in the late 40's, and Roosevelt coming to roost right after that starting in '53? Or is it because of a well documented trickster named Richard "Rick" Doty who was central to the release of the MJ 12 material?

https://www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/hastings.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majestic_12

https://www.yourcentralvalley.com/ne...ive-interview/

So we have it established that Rick Doty played a cetral roll in putting out the MJ 12 material. But there's more:

Of particular interest to some people, myself included, was a central role he played in the release of the "Project Serpo" material back around 2005-2006. This is how Doty describes the Serpo material, with its foundation set firmly upon his previous MJ 12 material, but widely broadening its scope to involve an elaborate astronaut exchange program in the 1960's with the same supposed alien race from the Roswell incident.

Some may recall that Bill Ryan was not only the lead man in the Serpo story being splashed all over the headlines of the ufo community in '06:

From Bill:

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/s...ndex_serpo.htm

But here's even more. What few know is that Doty himself was highly suspected as playing the role of the original source of the material, "Anonymous". From the unfortunately now defunct research forum "Reality Uncovered":

https://www.ufodigest.com/article/th...serpo-part-ii/

Funny how this kind of stuff tends to wind up full circle in the alternative community, and most especially, the ufo faction of it. Spooks abound, including in a small group called "The Team Of Five" that was behind the scenes pushing the Serpo narrative. The main team consisted of:

- Bill Ryan - Presenter of the Serpo information.

- Rick Doty - Ex Air Force Intelligence

- Kit Green - Ex CIA

- Hal Puthoff - Ex NSA

- Victor Martinez - Tough to pin down his past, though he was said to be an ex school teacher. But it was from his email group of supposedly around 150 people that Bill Ryan, "Anonymous", and likely every other character in this tale originated from came from.

There's a long chain available of their back and forths. A sample here, interesting as they seem okay with an up and coming Kerry Cassidy soon to hit the scene, which will sweep Bill off to a new Project when the going gets tough with the Serpo Project in a year's time, this next one will be "Project Camelot". But at the very least, this email chain solidly confirms that Bill Ryan was working very closely with our friend Rick Doty of "MJ 12/Project Serpo" fame:

So anyway you guys, I could go on but you get the gist of it by now. Hope you've found some of this of interest. A lot of this kind of stuff requires some reading between the lines (like seeing a gatekeeper operation in action), but a lot is rather black and white as well. Make of it what you will.
    Bill Ryan and Richard Doty? Now that's an interesting connection.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st June 2022), Fred Steeves (21st June 2022), sourcetruth (21st June 2022)

Thanks

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th June 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    Video unavailable...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (28th June 2022), Wind (27th June 2022)

Thanks
    It is a video from the Travel TV station ... American I suppose. It is a pretty good recounting of really hardcore mass sightings from around the world. South Africa, Zimbabwe, The Lonnie Zamora event in New Mexico, etc. with the real players. A pretty good video. About an hour long.

Phenomenom, it is on youtube and an informative watch.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th June 2022), Wind (28th June 2022)

Thanks

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th July 2022)