Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 263334353637 LastLast

Thread: The Plan (blogs by theruiner777)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I feel bad for Kerry, she still seems to be suffering the effects of her injury a few months ago. She missed many opportunities to follow significant and interesting paths of inquiry and did not seem to be feeling well.

I'm pleased that Shane keeps his interview answers 'on the high ground' - and that he will be doing more and perhaps a blog in the future. He has contributed so much.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mocha For This Useful Post:

Alan (11th September 2015), Jengelen (10th September 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Kerry's interview with Ruiner was unfortunate. She didn't seem prepared halfway through the interview she was messing with her electronics and could not concentrate on the interview properly. If you have a new system then learn about it before the interview so you are not distracted, which then frustrates the listeners. The interview suffered. She really needs to step up her game and come to an interview prepared. There are so many really good radio net shows out their, interviewers who are really good, my personal favorite is the Dark Journalist, then their is Art Bell and Freeman. They are prepared asks the right questions and get's the most out of the interviewer. She can't afford to be lazy and shoot from the hip thinking that takes the place of being prepared and organized.
    Last edited by Collidescope, 11th September 2015 at 16:59.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Collidescope For This Useful Post:

Alan (11th September 2015), modwiz (11th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    The 'blonde' issue has come up recently. There was no explanation of why it's blondes who are targeted for their 'activities'. It's a curious thing. Many blondes aren't naturally so. Does that matter? I was blonde as a girl but became brunette by middle school. I have red and blonde highlights caused by the sun. And natural silver.

My husband is in your camp, Modwiz. He doesn't care for blondes either. But that preference has no relation to horrific life experiences.

It's very interesting reading the pages of commentary over at PA. Apparently Bill and Shane are doing a written interview. I'm not sure if they're doing a video or audio interview. Now that the ice has broken I imagine some other interviews will be forthcoming. Its certainly a breath of fresh air with CG and DW being so ubiquitous these days.

Personally, I'd like them to talk about dragons...

I do believe it will be an audio interview over Skype. Unless I could find a way to where he lives lol He had referred to a written Q&A I have already done with the mods from PA asking questions. I could be wrong in this, though.

I had written something on another forum about Dragons. I will PM it to you when I have some more time.

With love and respect,

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dracon For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th September 2015), Gemma (11th September 2015), modwiz (11th September 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Collidescope View Post
    Kerry's interview with Ruiner was unfortunate. She didn't seem prepared halfway through the interview she was messing with her electronics and could not concentrate on the interview properly. If you have a new system then learn about it before the interview so you are not distracted, which then frustrates the listeners. The interview suffered. She really needs to step up her game and come to an interview prepared. There are so many really good radio net shows out their, interviews who are really good, my personal favorite is the Dark Journalist, then their is Art Bell and Freeman. They are prepared asks the right questions and get's the most the interviewer. She can't afford to be lazy and shoot from the hit thinking that takes the place of being prepared and organized.
    This presupposes that she was not motivated to fill a demand the "community" has been practically begging for. I see the whole thing as her taking an opportunity where she could get it, she's the first alt-media celeb to interview the red-hot ruiner. A lot of people project a need for attention or fame on to her...so if you believe that, you have to believe she was successful.

Another belief I have noticed is that she is motivated to stir up sh!t among the community. Despite Shane doing a great job in not getting sucked in to anything like that on the individual level...I see moderate success on that level as well. Though to be fair, I do see an overall geneal rise in maturity level over the discussion, I notice a lot of the extreme ends of critical thought and hero worship is steadily becoming more tempered and less "legit"...even though the circular arguments and emotional attachments to ideas still ultimately prevail...we're chipping away though.

I want to point out that I see a prevailing "faction" working hard (whether they realize it or not) as to pushing the "prove it" meme, as if ultimately Shane's purpose is to maliciously insert his space opera into the collective conscoiusness. Him steadfastly addressing it every chance he gets is refreshing from a "whistleblower"--even a "reluctant" one, he can no longer deny the position he finds himself. That in itself is a good illustration of the dynamic going on: no matter what is actually said, this "faction" (for lack of better word...maybe "common mindset" would be better?) creates some reality where critical thought become attacks, discussion always an argument...and every statement that they don't agree with an intentional lie (or misleading).

Whatever your perspective on this situation, however you judge the characters...I just wanted to drop a reminder that it is easy to fall into the loop of "knowing everything". Of coming to conclusions based on similar...but ultimately different...contexts, not everyone is behaving the way you think they should for the reason you think they are.

Ask yourself: How did "the Ruiner" become what he is? Why has he made the choices he has? What does it mean?

....then ask him. He's about the most accessible dude around. Don't let your favorite posters shape your experience.

PS - hey Shane: how weird is it on that thread that you are active on at PA for people to ask Bill/mods to ask you questions? How strange is the defense mechanism built into the idea of "need for authority" that people that constantly talk about it can't even see when they fall the trap that looks so obvious from the outside??
    Last edited by donk, 11th September 2015 at 14:25.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (12th September 2015), Collidescope (11th September 2015), idigress (11th September 2015), Jengelen (11th September 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    donk, awesome observations. I also felt like Kerry was taking a hot opportunity.

Another thing I really liked that Shane said is that he will read/listen/watch things and take them in and consider them. But he's careful not to believe them. It seems so obvious but it's an important point. I can't say how many times I broach a subject and people will knee-jerk respond with, "You believe that?" or some such, and then there's no longer any dialogue. It becomes all about belief. They can't actually discuss things because they're so afraid of being seen to 'believe' something. Ridiculous.

Considering how much illusion is going on I'm not sure that anything can qualify as proof. If people can point to 'proof' and say, "See? There!" then they can talk about it being true without being responsible for that conclusion. It's a tough issue because of all the fakers. But in the end people are still going to have to decide for themselves what is true and what constitutes proof. And take responsibility for their position.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

donk (11th September 2015), Dracon (11th September 2015)

Thanks
    without being responsible for that conclusion.
    Such an important point...shutting down conversation without considering the implications. It's what I'm obsessed with these days...not information itself, but WHY IS THIS INFORMATION IN MY AWARENESS??

It seems to me we're starting to break down the social norm of "knowing everything"....being emotionally attached to being right ("in control"). Hopefully. I could be delusional I guess. But it sho would be nice to get out of that loop. I see the Ruiner as an evolution of the whistleblower moving toward that line of thinking. Again, I hope I'm not delusional...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Dracon (11th September 2015), Dreamtimer (11th September 2015), JByas (11th September 2015), modwiz (12th September 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    donk, awesome observations. I also felt like Kerry was taking a hot opportunity.

Considering how much illusion is going on I'm not sure that anything can qualify as proof. If people can point to 'proof' and say, "See? There!" then they can talk about it being true without being responsible for that conclusion. It's a tough issue because of all the fakers. But in the end people are still going to have to decide for themselves what is true and what constitutes proof. And take responsibility for their position.
    Donk and Dreamtimer,
    you just stated what I have been thinking since this interview came up, I thought he was very well spoken and knew his subject well and what did he get for that.? He got thrashed (not here) with a lot of finger pointing and "he is a liar and I don't believe him" and the conversation went down hill from their. It was disheartening. Have we as a group become a group of bashers, finger pointing and name calling. Much like a barroom brawl. It was very sad to see.
    People think it is ok to became cruel to another human being because he is a whistleblower and come forward so he can be thrashed. But this same group says they love humanity and the earth but they treat this person like he is a non-human so they can look smart, or cynical or something I don't know.
    He came out and did this interview so I can be cruel and mean and say he is a liar or whatever, no emotion so that means so and so and so.
    What about the actual information?
    It is not even about him but it does become about him and his information or dis-info instead of the information itself.
    I am looking forward to this next interview because for me, he does give me a glimpse into another world that I do not have direct experience in and I am curious about why this dark group does what it does. I am curious. I can digest the information and decide for myself if this interview help me figure out some things, for my own personal growth, it is after all is just his personal experience, so why does it have to come down to "where is the proof"
    I am just tired of it all.
    I will listen to his interview and probably not post because I think it will at this point it will not add to my understanding but take away from it.
    Because the haters are going to come out and they are going to ruin it for me.
    And I am going to post some things that are going to get me kicked off the forum and I don't want to do that.
    Last edited by Collidescope, 12th September 2015 at 03:17.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Collidescope For This Useful Post:

Dracon (11th September 2015), modwiz (12th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hey donk,

Unfortunately (or fortunately) I am not what some people want me to be. To make that matter worse, I do not act like I am expected to act.

Although I appreciate that people stepped up to vouch for me, I would be just as happy to have everyone call bullpoop and move on.

So overall, I hear you. Weird.

You're right.. I am here now and will have to deal with that. We will see how I do. I hope that people can learn to follow themselves more than characters like "The Ruiner".

With love and respect,

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dracon For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (12th September 2015), donk (11th September 2015), Dreamtimer (11th September 2015), modwiz (12th September 2015)

Thanks
    Thanks for your honesty Collidescope. You delivered it well. I'm not getting the feeling that things will get ugly here. (The super sensitive one is gone). I'd be interested in your perspective after you listen.

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Ok I would like to see it, not getting ugly.
    Can we have have disagreements without doing a character assassination on said person?
    Apparently not.
    But let's see how it goes down....
    Last edited by Collidescope, 11th September 2015 at 19:17.

Thanks
    Collidescope, I believe we can.

Dracon, as always, I appreciate your frankness. This is pretty much an opportunity to take the ball and run how you want with it. Not a bad position to be in.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Dracon (11th September 2015), modwiz (12th September 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dracon View Post
    Hey donk,

Unfortunately (or fortunately) I am not what some people want me to be. To make that matter worse, I do not act like I am expected to act.

Although I appreciate that people stepped up to vouch for me, I would be just as happy to have everyone call bullpoop and move on.

So overall, I hear you. Weird.

You're right.. I am here now and will have to deal with that. We will see how I do. I hope that people can learn to follow themselves more than characters like "The Ruiner".

With love and respect,
    A lot seem to have a problem listening to themselves, which makes it difficult to actually hear anyone else. From my "hearing", your message has been pretty consistent. With people consistently missing point....I totally feel ya there, bro--building up patience for that has been quite a trial for me, personally. Your patience is impressive. Keep it up and you'll be fine.

Some folks are gonna hear what they want, then relay it how they "hear" and interpret, and then that becomes part of the narrative. Fact of forum life, all we can do is point it out (can we see examples on this very page?

Unfortunately (or fortunately) I am not what some people want me to be
    Conversly: unfortunately (or fortunately), you ARE EXACTLY what Kerry and Bill want you to be: a magnet for attention. This shouldn't be an issue at all as long as you continue to directly any twisting or misconceptions their fans (and haters) project.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Dracon (11th September 2015), enjoy being (12th September 2015), modwiz (12th September 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Sometimes the best way to consider new information is to sit on it and see what comes up in you.
    But people in general listen to something and then it's just knee jerk reactions and sometimes it not about the information but about personal issues not yet addressed. People, in general, are angry about getting screwed so royally and they don't know where to put all this anger. Collectively we have been F##ked over so it's like someone has to pay for this.
    So it's going to be all about splattering what ever stuff you have not addressed in your life out onto the public, ie, this forum that interview.
    I bought into the system now I can't get out cuz I have a mortgage and must work.
    Patience is a virtue and I don't seem to have much of it nowdays.
    There is no way in hell I would want to be a public figure, any public figure right now. Not a singer, not a public servant, a radioshow host because people need targets nowdays.
    I am glad I am a non-public figure just trying to figure out things in my own way without having thousands of emails daily telling me how terrible I am.
    The world is a little mad right now and I think it is going to be like that for a while.
    But I do plan on coming out on the other side, sane and maybe glad for the ride.
    But sometime it seems like it is very far off....
    Last edited by Collidescope, 11th September 2015 at 20:39.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Collidescope For This Useful Post:

Dracon (12th September 2015), Dreamtimer (12th September 2015), Jengelen (12th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    After listening to the interview I gained a new appreciation for Shane, the what and who he is, at his core.
    I pay attention to vocal patterns and inflections and such.
    For me these are verbal and emotional cues as to what's 'underneath', as they impart much insight for and to me.

Love and respect was not only evident, but deeply imbued within all of his responses.

And to shift gears from a 3rd person to a 1st person perspective…

Shane, what I was struck by, was that you were capable and able to maintain (as best you could) your inner essence despite your 'families' best efforts to warp and twist your personal development during your formative years.
    Obviously I don't know the extent nor the degree of damage that did occurr, but that you were able to more or less effectively deal with what was thrown at you speaks volumes, at least for me.

I would suspect that there are others amoung the 'families' younger generations who are capable in a similar way of rejecting/negating these programing and imprinting techniques.
    And this, at least it seems to me, contributed to your decision to start and maintain your initial blog.
    They need encouragement and support from within the very system they were born into, to help anchor their developing sense of their own identity.
    Not to mention to be able to counter and heal from the techniques employed that have been developed and honed over generations.
    I suspect that this introduction of this whole new direction (being able to reject this programming) for a growing number of participants, from within the family structure, HAS to be a concern for the future of this organization, as their leadership sees it.
    It is yet another example of the fundamental changes afoot.

As I've been aware for a while now, the changes we all are undergoing emerge from within, and some, such as yourself, are especially equiped to deal with this new foundational reality change, despite all 'their' efforts to maintain the status quo.

This evidence of the sea change from deep within the 'families' well ensconced and firmly established structure, is yet more confirmation that no matter what or how hard they 'cling' to what has always worked, it simply won't anymore.
    It's like the rug is being pulled out from beneath their entire reality bubble, and no matter how much they fight it, it simply will not stop the changes.
    Indeed the more they fight and push back, the faster the changes will occur.
    (the faster I go the behinder I get.)

Shane, my advice for whatever it's worth, is to stay the course, and continue to help those 'within' gain a better sense of personal validity and balance and to help shine a light on the reality that exists, for those of us on the 'outside'.

Most have no real idea of the scope, magnitude nor depths that the 'families' employ to maintain their structure and power over not only their own organization but the world at large as well.

Peace, Love and Understanding for all Life, especially for all of us down here in this gravity well.

JJ
    Last edited by johnjen325, 12th September 2015 at 05:32.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Dracon (12th September 2015), Jengelen (12th September 2015), modwiz (12th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Gidday.
    Take your partner by the hand. Doe see doe and round we go.
    Thanks for the access to the blog, I have read much of it, but by no means all of it, and in many ways thank some of those who HAVE read a lot of it, for forwarding sections of it to "black on white" text format. :-P
    My rub tends to be being interested in the behaviour of others reading it. In fact, my tendency over the years has been to observe such things more than the subject matter at times. And a tendency to try many ways of reminding people what shape the ball might be if it still maters in the game. If they remember it started with a ball. Many balls have been lost and gone unnoticed by the players in years gone by.

It is mainly through past experiences on various web media forums and the like that I have been made acutely aware of the various dynamics that come in to play in a text based environment.
    of course I am not saying anything new, and hopefully it is being said in an efficient manner. I struggle at times describing with great detail while keeping things flowing and concise. Those trade offs between over disclaiming and feathering, and making things too generalised and open to misunderstanding.

The internet person/a, the truth seeker, the keyboard warrior, the web junkie. Those addicted to mystery and intrigue, those addicted to fear, those frozen in the headlights of both of the aforementioned at once and the new self help therapy crowd... it is a minefield out there, all the various chatter in each head, filtering their experiences into their expectations and interests. Hoping for some proof to their truth.

I have appreciated seeing the writer take to task, the doorways folk will always try to create. The common one being the headspace that seems to go along the lines of, "You wrote something, so you are now bound to prove it to me because you wrote it for me, and it is important to you to be believed" Yes, when written like that it sounds just as absurd as it is.
    It is that character that you glimpse in that line, which is the one which seems to love jumping from person to person, feeding off one another. Chinese whispers and hysteria of the imagined. Each persons private fantasies being tantalized into hoping their dreams are going to come true. An emotional hijack that becomes the fuel for the event and the material of the speaker can start to become just the music at the party.

It has been good to see the order kept by repeating that this is not another viral house party. Don't you hate it when you have a few people over and then all of a sudden all these others turn up and start making demands of the host!

The problem is that with such information, (as in any information outside the common layer of vision), it is going to attract certain emotions and characters. The evolution of the 'alternative' webspace, has to go through the finding out stage, unfortunately. Unfortunately because the addiction to detail is something to be mindful of. Somewhat a catch 22 where knowledge is necessary (I think), but it can distract and capture, holding people in a state of permanent need for mystery.
    Maybe it could be romanticized into a Bilbo's ring kind of analogy, getting close to information can possess people if they are not mindful to remember that the how is not as important as the what to do, at the end of the day. It seems that once on the journey of finding out, there is a tendency to just stay on the train and keep looking out the window. Once one wants to know, they seem to want to know everything before they can get back to the more important stuff. Like needing to be appeased, turning the coin over and over in the hand it becomes a subconscious habit.

Missed to add another that relates to leading and following. I am by no means a cyclist but the image comes to mind of those special aerodynamic hats on bikes taking turns at the lead and then dropping back in a fluid movement involving the rest of the pack. They and the crowd don't start telling the leader off for dropping back. Maybe then, the image of geese flying in formation or school fish can take over from the cyclists.
    To me, the natural meander of things is also shown by using the image of a wave, which is a bit of a risky image being it is in people's thoughts as another image currently. It has been used before too by a few, you know, riding the crest of the wave, the tow from it's motion pulling many along with it. I guess my add on that is being clear on if you are flying, body surfing, or in a boat with others, needing to sync your paddling.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 12th September 2015 at 02:11.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Dracon (12th September 2015), johnjen325 (12th September 2015), modwiz (12th September 2015)