Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Root language and esoteric numerology

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts

Lightbulb Root language and esoteric numerology

This is originally something I wrote for the Bock Saga thread but I wanted to post it here because I didn't want to derail the ongoing conversation there.

The study of the root language is something that has always interested me. I have my own theories that both agree and disagree with the stuff Bock (Jim Chesnar) is speaking of.

In one of the videos Chesnar talks about "Aser" people being the root people. That is most definitely true. From my understanding Assur was the first God-King of Egypt. Assur was killed by Set and then resurrected by Isis to conceive Horus. When he was resurrected Assur's name was changed to Osiris. Chesnar called him the "As-KING."

A is for Assur the pyramid and the little "a" is his hand sign.

Assur = Assure or the phrase A-Ok. To be A-Ok means you have the Assurance of the As-King.

This is where the root language comes from. The root language comes from Assur (Osiris).

The sound of the letter A comes from being awestruck "aahh." If one sees something incredible the human body will make a reflexive tone "aahh" because they are in awe. This sound transcends all languages. Every human that is awestruck will make the exact same sound "aahh." It does not matter if human is from Sweden, or America, or China, or the Amazon rain forest. The "aahh" sound is universal tone of being awestruck.

The true root language is completely universal.

Before I get into the rest of the alphabet lets look at the number system: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, zero, 11

The number system tells a universal story and it is a prelude to learning the root language. There is a universal existence based on numbers and math.

It starts with One. The one consciousness who in Egypt is called "TEM." Tem is the one and one means Tem. The origin of "Time," Temporal, Temporary, and the Temple (Tem's people).

The line of Tem's (1) journey into duality (2)
    TEM
    Atem
    Atum
    Atom
    Adam the man

This is called the secret line of Tem. The lineage of Tem. Starts as 1, and then becomes 2, then 3, and so on. Review the number system picture story. This is the story of Tem's enlightenment. Your enlightenment is Assured.

(EDIT all letters are now in the first post)

Summary of the letters and their metaphysical sounds:

A = Assur the "Awestruck" God (sound of A = Awe ahh )

B = Balls (sound of B = things beating and breaking )

C = C-shell (sound of conch shell )

D = The setting sun ( sound of things falling with a thud )

E = The scales of justice (sound of crying with mouth open E = "eeeeyh eeeeyh eeeeyh' )

F = The feather of fate (sound of feathers cutting air F = "Ffooop, feeeh, fep" )

G = Assur's head ( sound of eating and drinking G = "gulp" )

H = The vault of heaven ( sound of hot air riding H = "Ha, Haht" )

I = Assur's neck and throat; Djet column or Jacobs Ladder ( sound of the internal whimper cry I = "Ina, inah, inaa" )

J = Assur's beard (sound of the j-shaped tongue J = "juh juh juh")

K = Assur's cohorts, courtesans, kids (sound of the a whip crack )

L = Assur's walking legs ( sound of being winded from a long walk L = "leh leh leh" breath of the creation "Allah" )

M = Mother ( sound of milk and cows M = "moooo mooo" )

N = Standing legs ( sound of the string pluck vibrating matter N = "twing twang" )

O = Omen or Assur's 3rd eye ( perfect sound of ohm O = "Ohomm, ohmm, oumm")

P = Phallus ( sound of urine hitting the ground P = "Pat, pid, pad, pa po pi")

Q = Water girl ( sound of the quench splash of water Q = "Quish quash")

R = Raven hawk Heru ( sound of the raven call R = "Raww rawk")

S = Snake of Isis ( sound of a snake hiss S = "Hiss hiss")

T = Taurus ( sound of air passing through the teeth T = "Teh, Tah, tha")

U = Urn ( sound hum of an urn U = "Urn")

V = Virgin ( sound of vibrating air V = "vah")

W = wise woman ( sound of the womb W = "woooom wooom wooom"

X =

Y =

Z =
    Last edited by Novusod, 27th December 2015 at 10:08.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th November 2015), bsbray (20th November 2015), Dreamtimer (20th November 2015), Frances (20th November 2015), Jengelen (22nd November 2015), Joanna (21st November 2015), Lansing (21st November 2015), lookbeyond (20th November 2015), modwiz (20th November 2015), reno (20th November 2015), sandancer (24th November 2015), scibuster (20th November 2015), The One (20th November 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    ...Zero is a number of transcendence....

Our old mathematicians (Cantor and Dedekind and the rest) will rotate in their graves.
    0 is not a number.
    Die leere Menge.
    It's an old indian style place holder.
    The roman number system missed the Zero.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th November 2015), bsbray (20th November 2015), Frances (20th November 2015), Jengelen (22nd November 2015), Joanna (21st November 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Vigisamal 20 count has O as a number, those Mayans were masters of number/s.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

bsbray (20th November 2015), Dreamtimer (20th November 2015), Elen (20th November 2015), enjoy being (15th July 2017), Joanna (21st November 2015), Novusod (20th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Keet Cinema For This Useful Post:

bsbray (20th November 2015), Elen (29th November 2015), Joanna (21st November 2015), modwiz (21st November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Keet Cinema View Post
    Try this one:
    That video is linked in my 3rd paragraph. I already watched it seen many of Jim Chesnar's videos. As mentioned before I both agree and disagree with Chesnar's analysis. This thread is meant to be a counter point to the Bock Saga thread.

He doesn't make the connection of why the letters are what they are. There is a reason things are as they are. The scribes of the root language who invented the alphabet designed the language from universal pictures of sounds that were not just meaningless squiggles.

1 is a man Adam (A-Tem) the temple
    2 is the snake seduce (duality) see deuce (duo)
    3 is the raven (crow foot = toes) All birds have 3 toes. It is universal
    4 is the foundation, formula, formal, format
    5 is the hand as all humans have five fingers on a hand
    6 is the hand holding a pen the writer 6 fingers (Ibis feet twice 3 is 6)
    7 is Orion (man of 7 stars) the Pleiadian (7 points to make a man whole) was universally understood in the root period
    8 is the elixir of life the Caduceus (2 snakes of DNA 8 Nucleic acids) the building blocks of life
    9 is the spirit ☥ the power beyond the life, (a man holding his life soul energy) awakening, rebirth, consciousness ☥☥☥ seven ate nine
    0 is completion, whole, transcendence (Ohm- oooh oooh) Orouborous - resolution - 9-> 0->1 or crisis 9-> 1-> 1

These are not meaningless arbitrary squiggles. They all mean something and are shaped like that for a reason.

Here are the questions to ask:
    Why is the letter "A" shaped like a pyramid?
    Why does the "A" sound like it does?
    Where does the "a" come from?

This can only be understood if know who "Assur" really is. It is Osiris the "awestruck" god of the Pyramids. His body is the pyramid and the capstone of the all seeing eye. An alternative way of drawing Alpha is Å again the pyramid eye of Assur. The "awestruck" sound of Aaaah aaaah when when is in the presence of a God.

I will decode B, C, D, E and the rest of the alphabet shortly.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Joanna (21st November 2015), Lansing (21st November 2015), lookbeyond (20th November 2015), modwiz (21st November 2015)

Thanks
    Maybe, as with many teachings,systems,remembering, there may be levels, not all is shared, as within Waitaha lore, the way, what is etc is shared as ones consciousness grows.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (21st November 2015), Joanna (21st November 2015), Lansing (21st November 2015), lookbeyond (20th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    He doesn't make the connection of why the letters are what they are. There is a reason things are as they are.
    Yes i understand you. So... In next year we give this information. Jim know only he know. The full information about We letter A looks like letter A low another man, we think to make video about it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Keet Cinema For This Useful Post:

Joanna (21st November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This is not Bock Saga interpretation, but interesting:

and

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Keet Cinema For This Useful Post:

Elen (21st November 2015), Joanna (21st November 2015), Lansing (21st November 2015), lookbeyond (20th November 2015), Maggie (20th November 2015), modwiz (21st November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    4 is the cardinal number of formation.
    Stand in the place where you are: MAAT
    Meaning of this song.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Joanna (21st November 2015), lookbeyond (20th November 2015), modwiz (21st November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You will be able to understand the meaning of all this better when you learn more about Assur and the root language.

This the language of the gods. The language of fundamental existence.

Spell a word: BAD - Bash Assur Dead
    Last edited by Novusod, 20th November 2015 at 21:43.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Joanna (21st November 2015), Lansing (21st November 2015), lookbeyond (20th November 2015), modwiz (21st November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    OMG is all i can say right now, thankyou Novusod

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Elen (21st November 2015), Joanna (21st November 2015), Lansing (21st November 2015), modwiz (21st November 2015), Novusod (20th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    This is the language I use for all my chants and healings. It is a mix of all the languages in use on Earth today. As I speak it I usually do not translate, but mostly have some understanding as I go of what it is for, and especially when I begin with what might appear to be swearing from the voice tone being used, especially if I need to resort to one of these chants to stop black magic being used against me, then I really begin to get nasty. the chants work on emotions, mine, plus what I am sending them too.

I was on top of Massada (Israel), when in fact I released all Hebrews, from the burden put on them, when the Lord (not I am that I am, who is/was a Djinn God), told Abraham he would look after all of his descendants (and only those, so not all Hebrews were ever a chosen race) and he charged them with showing the rest of the world what suffering was, this I did in 1988, and told them if they had any suffering now, they were brining it upon themselves, and this chant contained a lot of the Hebrew language, but also Indian, Chinese and Japanese, Lithuanian, Atlantean, Aboriginal, Hungarian and some others, because this language is the basis of most of the Languages used on Earth, except for those where the Annunaki (who took over many areas of Earth) began, and in those places a sodomised version of language of that original race - particularly since they brought so many slaves with them from other ET planets that they had used planet cracking rocks on in order to conquer, pillage and enslave. These slave languages became a part of the language as well.

This original language is the Language of the Gods, but was also used by the Atlanteans of the religious order, who actually governed the people of that time, when Earth was one entire land Gondwana land or as is often called the Tectonic plate, but at different times later on split into different Tectonic plates, but at the time of Atlantis just one rock made up the entire Earth. The Gods gave their messages to Idryss the leader, who was also a seer, and she believed in One god Above All, and she later on became the Goddess of Earth and Skies, and it was she who gave you those ancient stone and huge monoliths, and developed some of the languages to more sophistication later on

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Elen (21st November 2015), Joanna (21st November 2015), Lansing (21st November 2015), modwiz (21st November 2015), Novusod (21st November 2015)

Thanks
    Imo it is good to look at all aspects, to question etc. The O is both a number and a sound/letter/s from what I understand so far watching vids, the ring is an O also.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (21st November 2015), Joanna (21st November 2015), Lansing (21st November 2015), modwiz (21st November 2015), Novusod (21st November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I plan to translate and post the entire universal language. Such sacred knowledge used to belong to everyone in far distant past. Those were the enlightened times when people knew of the sacred number system and could speak the universal language. These present days only a few very wise seers know the root language. This needs to change and I aim to change it myself. This project is my own personal contribution to the disclosure process.

NEXT UP: E and F

-
    -

To recap six universal sounds have been listed. These sounds transcend both time and culture.

A = Awestruck sound
    B = the sound of things being broken and battered
    C = the sound of the C- Shell
    D = Thud the sound of things falling
    E = Eye and the crying baby
    F = Fooop sound of feathers and arrows

Every one of these sounds will sound exactly the same in every culture. Things breaking, things falling, crying babies, shells, and feathers all sound the same no matter where you are or where you are from. No meaningless squiggles the shapes of the letters are fundamental to existence.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st November 2015), Dreamtimer (21st November 2015), Elen (21st November 2015), Joanna (21st November 2015), Lansing (21st November 2015), modwiz (21st November 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts

and
    This shows how the mother rune is used to make the letters and numbers. Very nice.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd November 2015), Cearna (21st November 2015), Elen (21st November 2015), Joanna (21st November 2015), Lansing (21st November 2015), Maggie (27th November 2015), modwiz (21st November 2015), Novusod (22nd November 2015)