Page 156 of 258 FirstFirst ... 56106146153154155156157158159166206256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Chris wrote about the layers of control. Illuminati > Bilderburgers > Free Masons > certain jobs/position. A global network. Highly organized. Backed by everything basically.

What do we have? Hope? Jesus? Blogs? Energy bills? Soul reintegration? A planet that wants change? A universe that wants change? The first items listed are worthless. The latter is about all we have.

What is going to happen? Who’s going to win - good or bad guys? According to what little we know en mass soul reintegration has been stopped. Why? How?

What about 5G? Stronger microwaves?

The trumpet. Exposing the corruption? Trojan horse?

More chemtrails? Will they change soon?

Who is going to stay at the FEMAle camps? Are they a bluff?

Are Harp ELF waves still bombarding the Earth?

Are the fires in CA, Australia, etc. Agenda 21? Can you live next to wild fire? Why destroy the land? Because it will come back? Won’t that take 100+ years?

What about the New Madrid and SA faults? Chris once wrote they were using harp to keep the SA fault from blowing. What about potential energy? Will it blow bigger? What about the Earth expanding 50 mm per year?

It’s all hard to say. The status quo is really working out for the bad guys. Why change it? Is the trumpet trying too?

I don’t have answers. Soul reintegration is my goal but every day passes and we don’t hear a thing about it. We don’t see it. As if it doesn’t exist. Tuff business soul reintegration is.

Poops! Time to go to work... tic toc. Tic toc.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I like the "Bilder-Burguer" word, very funny and appliable to them.

Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    What is going to happen? Who’s going to win - good or bad guys? According to what little we know en mass soul reintegration has been stopped. Why? How?
    Like you, I personally haven't the answers, but I have contact with some ones that have been seriously working on this for a long time, and what they tell until now makes sense, as follows ..

What is going to happen? -- A split division between who ignore their natural rights of life, and who don't want to be more submmited to these conventional Sheepers, because their intentions are concretely proven to be selfish and biased (for not to say malicious, malevolent, etc)

Who’s going to win - good or bad guys? -- The goods will just redeem their kidnapped rights (by the bads), and the bads will lose part of the power over the whole mankind. For some time, both forces will coexist, but the tendency is for good humanity prevail over the mass stagnation intended by the bads. In this regard, neither side will win, but the good ones will no longer lose their right to choose their future for themselves.

mass soul reintegration has been stopped. Why? How? -- mass soul reintegration it's not a cosmic process, because implies on Free Will (individual) rules. Anyone who wants and strives to do so, will be reinstated, but no one (individually) can be forced to do so. This process is individual and spontaneous.

---

the deadline knowed by this process be concluded, its the years 2138~2142 (aquarius era)
    Last edited by Border Dog, 18th November 2019 at 14:54.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Border Dog For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th November 2019), Dreamtimer (20th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    At least I’ll be out of debt by then... rolls eyes.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th November 2019), Border Dog (18th November 2019), Dreamtimer (20th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So, the closet Archons from the planet Zlog are on their way via memory beams to help us ascend to our belly buttons?

We will be liberated to a way better dimension featuring 100 women for every one man. Our new planet will have much better things than air, water, trees, etc. It won’t be blue it will be pink. We will be immortal and everything will be free.

Wow. I guess I’ve been duped. Where do I sign up? Rolls eyes...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th November 2019), Border Dog (21st November 2019), Elen (20th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don’t have insight on what the V are doing, etc. Chris did.

About all I know is they don’t give up, or haven’t given up. Chris labeled them an “insidious threat.”

I dong have a spaceship. Never been on one in this life. I suppose finding the Earth would be awesome but to want to steal it? Efing grow up. That’s out there hey.

I don’t know what else to say. It’s about as sad as it gets...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th November 2019), Border Dog (21st November 2019), Elen (20th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    What about the V who went back in time 5000 years and have lived here on Earth ever since? Chris said they moved to Lske Tittykaka (sp?)? I guess they got their wish - they live here.

What did they do for all those years? Chris said they hung out in the Himalayas. What the hell did they do every day?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    As all of you can see this thread has no action but I don’t mind posting anyway...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th November 2019), Border Dog (21st November 2019), Elen (21st November 2019), modwiz (21st November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    For the record, if you read Chris’s books you would know he has written about the Hawthor writing musical sequences that had healing effects. Action that looks like it has good intentions. A good deed if you will. However, there is a lot more to their good deed and all you have to do is read his books to find out more.

The choice is yours.

I agree with Chris regarding theses galactic garbage beings and there relentless pursuit to attack the planet and humans. If a pedophile wearing a suit and tie lures a child into a vehicle with candy that is not a good deed where I grew up. Maybe it is where you did.

Again, your choice.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th November 2019), Border Dog (21st November 2019), Elen (21st November 2019), modwiz (21st November 2019)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    As all of you can see this thread has no action but I don’t mind posting anyway...
    Hey Orbs, I appreciate the way you keep this thread alive...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th November 2019), Border Dog (21st November 2019), modwiz (21st November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I appreciate you too Ellen. You have always been kind.

Unfortunately for me I’m a truth junky. What I found out on my own crossed Chris’s work and the more I read the more I realized he was the single best source of history, truth, etc. outside of my own soul.

I have purposely withheld things my soul has done to me because it’s not worth sharing. It’s not that some of you aren’t worthy because you are. It is based on risk/reward. I don’t need to take on risk to convince anyone of anything especially some of the outrageous things my own soul has done.

Here is the point. If it happened to me it can happen to anyone. Ask yourself how some beings are so dam talented, brilliant, etc. Chris wrote about the Merylin reincarnating as Michaelangelo. As John Dee. It appears these individuals had help from a powerful soul.

Maybe your soul can whisper part of a free energy formula while you have an “AH HA!” Moment.

Maybe your soul can let you see that which cannot be seen.

Obviously I’m driven by something. I’ve shared what spaceships look like while in flight - energy balls. I’ve seen one other type but it was going so fast it was only visible for a few seconds. I dong know what they look like on the ground.

I’m sharing your own soul can do/show/tell you things. Chris wrote all about this stuff. He is so gifted he could communicate with his soul. I cannot. It communicates with me. Chris says illness is communication from your soul. Everyone gets ill really so every one gets communication from their soul.

At times individuals get more communication than others it appears.

I found what I was looking for. So many of us search but unfortunately for me I found what I was looking for. While some may be envious I urge you not so fast. It is not easy to find it nor live with it. I can’t share it, etc. I simply encourage those that really want to know to ask your own soul. Do it every night for a year. Two years. Insist upon it.

Do something. Buy a camera. I just encourage you to keep searching till you find it or it finds you. I will share Chris is not bluffing about semi-physical beings. But you won’t believe it until you find out on your own.

You have to find out on your own. No way around it. Fret not. The entire 5000 year plan of the Annunaki is to present themselves as our creator gods. They landed in Russia in 1989. They took over the Illuminati in 1776. They have plans and some sort of staged invasion is part of these plans. Maybe the annunaki will fake win the battle and save us. Who knows. The point is they must come out eventually.

Most of you will long enough to see it is my opinion. Or, Chris will be tight and soul reintegration will prevail and you will have all the answers.

The answers are coming...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th November 2019), Border Dog (21st November 2019), Elen (22nd November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Maybe your soul can let you see that which cannot be seen.
    I’m sharing your own soul can do/show/tell you things. Chris wrote all about this stuff. He is so gifted he could communicate with his soul. I cannot. It communicates with me. Chris says illness is communication from your soul. Everyone gets ill really so every one gets communication from their soul.

At times individuals get more communication than others it appears.
    I quickly looked at the Chris Thomas thread (texts) and really liked what I saw.

It also seems to me that you are not interpreting very well What is the Soul

I say this because in my interpretation, you are talking about the Energy Body and the others Vehicles of Manifestation of the Soul, and not about the Soul.

Think about this -- If you can't communicate with your soul yourself, who do you think should do that ?

it's a weird question but it's honest.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Border Dog For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th November 2019), Dreamtimer (23rd November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It is basically one way communication. I tell it things until I’m blue in the face but it doesn’t care. Chris, snd others, are able to communicate using spirit guides I think. Apparently through meditation etc. questions can be asked and answered.

I’m not able to do this. I have been bossed around by my soul which is very odd but that has happened. You could say I was given instructions to find out for myself. So I did.

I wanted to know the truth. My soul helped me find it. Chris’s books etc. helped me find it.

I’m not able to travel through time. If I could - I would. Why? Because then I could learn the truth about anything I chose. You could meet Jesus. Be at Daily Plazza. Visit Atlantis. High five with Tesla. Discuss boiling water with Albert Einstein. See how the planet formed. Kick George Washington in the balls.

So I’m kinda stuck with only to ways to find out truth: 1) myself and 2) via others.

Your soul can help you including if someone else’s work is true. Chris wrote a lot of stuff my soul told me was true. It’s just that simple. Others may laugh at his books because their soul told them it was fantasy. I’m fine with that. That’s their choice.

But what did really happen? Remember the truth is what happened and what is happening. I’m wasting my time writing this right now - that is the truth. So what really happened over the last 40 million years or so? Can we find that in school books? National Geographic magazine? Time magazine? The library?

Truthful historical documents etc. are not for public consumption. Neither are true archeological findings. Read Project Human Extinction and give me call.

Chris says there is an energy like field called the akashic that records truth, or what happened. Ok. I’m here right? Breathing? I see the stars. Looks like a big place to me really. I wonder how it all got here? Must be a reason. Let’s record it.

I’m good with that. Chris says he can read it. He wrote books based on an invisible source I can’t access. Can’t see. Yet when I read it I know he did a great job. I don’t have access to much anywhere else.

We are quarantined. Blocked by secret society’s in control. They censored Chris. Why? For spewing dogma or revealing truth?

They don’t censor dogma. They don’t censor oil. They censor truth and free energy, etc.

So there you have it. If you can’t time travel you have to figure things out for yourself. What a surprise! We have to use tools such as a camera. Research. Listen to our souls. Etc. I’m not in a secret society so I’m stuck with Chris’s books.

Poor pitiful me. Poor, poor, pitiful me...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th November 2019), Border Dog (25th November 2019), Elen (25th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I wish to expand my theory of time traveling to discover truth. I left out another powerful tool - remote viewing.

Truth is what happened and what is happening. Time travel is what happened. Remote viewing is what is happening. The then and now.

Then and now.

I can’t remote view. I don’t know how. If I did - I would. Chris wrote/warned about remote viewing thd backside of the moon. Said it was gaurded psychically. They don’t want anyone to see it. The point is remote viewing is a hell of a tool to see what is happening.

Hell of a tool.

Chris could remote view. He also wrote about it. Can you imagine the guts it would take to do both? I don’t even talk about some things because taking risk to fall on deaf ears is a waste. Chris didn’t think it was a waste. Pretty courageous.

Hightened perception. That’s what being psychic is all about right? Animals have it. Psychics have it.

It looks like remote viewing is the ultimate espionage. No more secrets. You would be able to see what is happening. I wonder if you could hear as well?

Chris wrote the alphabet agency’s etc. used remote viewing.

Time travel and remote viewing. Great tools to find truth. To bad I’m stuck with my soul, Chris’s books, a camera, etc. Stoneage tools it seems...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th November 2019), Border Dog (25th November 2019), Elen (25th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I was thinking how every race in the universe has branched out and populated many planets, etc. Most races other galaxies.

We humans don’t even believe their is life elsewhere nor move away from where we are born let alone another galaxy. Chris wrote there are bases on the moon and Mars. Select few .”scum/elite” humans do live on another planet but 99.99999999% are lied to, quarantined, pooped on and farmed.

The quarantine is so powerful most humans can’t fathom the universe is teaming with life, action, etc. effectively living in a box of mind control oblivious to truth at all. An entire belief system based on lies.

That’s us. That’s who we are. Because of the mind control an entire species Is duped in a box.

Duped in a box.

Interaction with our cosmic family is forbidden, etc. yet the other races know everything while we know nothing...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris, snd others, are able to communicate using spirit guides I think. Apparently through meditation etc. questions can be asked and answered.
    YES, correct .. the author can communicate with his guides, but you need to know that are Blinded Guides, and guides who are not blind. Everybody has guides such as partners, and each person (individually) is accompanied by the most compatible guide, according to the effort and vibrational intention that he is able to make.

Obviously, the guides who are not blind its because they are more evolved. These Guides do not take care of one person, but of a large group of assistencial tasks. Depending on the task you can participate in, the knowledge and skills will be learned until you can do it yourself. In that case, you will already be a kind of guide, but this circumstances carries a great responsibility.

For example, Like others, Chris since early times (probably) was very keen to enlighten people about spiritual matters, and with this he was able to keep in touch with the guides who coordinate these tasks. In this way, he is assisted to be able to provide further assistance to those in need.

What happens to you (also happens to others) is just a matter of missing clarifications, so you can participate (more consciously) in these assistance tasks.

So I’m kinda stuck with only to ways to find out truth: 1) myself and 2) via others.
    This is a polarized and subdivided point of view, because both are the same thing. You are not alone, so virtually it is always you and others. There are no these two paths, but both are only one.

Remember the truth is what happened and what is happening.
    That's a good thought and a good way to start thinking about it. Truth is always relative, so it changes in the sense that it evolves as the facts unfold. Knowing the truth is not just a matter of knowing it, but a matter of participating in it. The philosophical (mental) principle behind this axiom is not only to know the truth but also to be the truth, or to live the truth.

Chris says there is an energy like field called the akashic that records truth, or what happened.
    Yes, but you can not open records that are not related in any way to your life, for that would be a kind of intrusion. These records are relate to times, memories, and karma to each one. For you look at someone else's records, you need their consent.

BTW, everything is Energy (fields, magnetism, gravitation, waves, frequencies, vibrations, etc). All matter that exists, including the psychic ether, is condensed energies in a transient state.

We are quarantined. Blocked by secret society’s in control. They censored Chris. Why?
    Because they do not want people to be made clear of the facts that hold them with paranormal (invisible) power, that holds them with relative power control over the population, which they (think) hold to be as their property, as a guardianship. They have been doing this for millennia, so it is not easy to change this status quo overnight.

BTW, the quarentine its not so simple to explain. Energetically, planet Earth its a kind of Hospital with contagious negativity.

They don’t censor dogma.
    Because dogmas lead to some kind of Blind Faith, where people believe (faithfully) in dogmatisms without knowing if they are true or not. They are only half truths, invariably. They cannot hide the truth, but they can induce people to look for it in places and times where it is not available.

Many times the truth can be in front of you, but you do not recognize it as such, because of your mental conditioning believe in something else, which is not quite the truth, but only an (more one) illusion of the ego.

I wish to expand my theory of time traveling to discover truth. I left out another powerful tool - remote viewing.
    You can not do time traveling with your physical body, so, you need to learn about projections, deployment of subtil vehicles (as bodies), etc.

Since ancient times, prophets and clairvoyants practiced these tasks, so there is nothing new in this potential that some people can do.

I say more -- some ones who can do this do not speak because they know it is risky, and they will be persecuted and ridiculed by the others, conditioned by the religious dogmas and powerful personal interests involved in hide these clarifications levels.

It looks like remote viewing is the ultimate espionage.
    They study probabilities just as you plan(dream) your future (by timelines). If all goes well, the planned future tends to happen, but as a rule, the future is always an open book with white pages. I dont think remote view its a good name, because sounds artificial, this function of the 3rd eye (6th chackra) mental screen. I dont think that lucid dream be much different from remote view
    Last edited by Border Dog, 26th November 2019 at 06:35.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Border Dog For This Useful Post: