Page 30 of 87 FirstFirst ... 20272829303132334080 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Modwiz Video

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Published on Apr 20, 2015

The Ambassador gets away from TVoP and business plans to give one of his talks that we used to hear with Ron Van Dyke. He intends to make one a week, schedule allowing.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTEaZqBaAQQ

I hope this is ok, Rad, not quite a Modwiz video but I suspect you are weary of posting everything you could, on this thread, so I've done it instead.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Chester (26th April 2015), Ria (22nd April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    Published on Apr 20, 2015

The Ambassador gets away from TVoP and business plans to give one of his talks that we used to hear with Ron Van Dyke. He intends to make one a week, schedule allowing.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTEaZqBaAQQ

I hope this is ok, Rad, not quite a Modwiz video but I suspect you are weary of posting everything you could, on this thread, so I've done it instead.
    Thank you, Norman, I appreciate it. I have grown weary but, I was going to post it because people must be informed of what is going on so they can decide what to do with the information. How people respond is a good indicator of what people are consenting to. So far, the PTB are winning the vote. Complaining is a form of suffering which is a form of consent.

As long as there is info regarding what is happening, for real, then the weight falls into the lap of the informed. Ignoring information also has its own consequences.

Thank you again.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (23rd April 2015), Chester (26th April 2015), Ria (22nd April 2015), Sooz (23rd April 2015)

Thanks
    Regarding the funding process: Yesterday a 50 billion dollar plan was put before us and it is being considered for funding after a closer look at the details are examined. Some "old school" thinking with parasitic shareholders still finds its way into plans. Elimination of parasites can bring down costs considerably.

So, there is a lot going on that is being ignored. Fortunately, there is a core of "heroes" responding and that makes all the difference. The excitement for the future is high amongst us because we can see the road ahead. A road we will build ourselves because no one is giving it to us. We will be our own saviors as it is intended. As these projects begin to emerge, more will come on board. Better late than never.

However, I have chosen not to bore the forum with all of this. Ambassador's weekly updates will be posted here. If I ever make one of my own again, it will go here too.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Blacklight43 (22nd April 2015), Calz (23rd April 2015), Chester (26th April 2015), JRS (23rd April 2015), norman (22nd April 2015), reno (23rd April 2015), Ria (25th April 2015), Sooz (23rd April 2015), Tonz (23rd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    A jubilee? Really? It aligns with things I've been feeling, hearing, + seeing here. Something big is afoot. Yet, the freedom movement has snatched defeat from he jaws of victory so many times that I am staying reserved...

I vote we dance to this song if we get it.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX--cEl3BWw

Cheers Modwiz + friends!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

modwiz (23rd April 2015), reno (23rd April 2015), Ria (25th April 2015), Sooz (23rd April 2015)

Thanks

Jade Helm

There is a lot going on in the Southwest with the Jade Helm military exercises. I do not think they are what they appear to be. It would be my guess that most involved in these maneuvers do not know why either.

Here is a curious piece:
    Gene Tatum of Veterans Truth Radio put out everything he’s learned about Jade Helm from his contacts and from community briefings. Nobody will give you a better insight into Jade Helm because Gene has worked with the people doing it! Listen as he goes over the military’s own briefings and plays a shocking clip from a General that says Jade Helm is targeting ANYBODY that is against the plans of the new world order!
    ANYBODY! New World Order. Hmm.

There is a new world order shaping up and the USA is not in charge of it. This new world will be a multi-lateral one and we see it stealthily taking shape in the BRICS nations and AIIB. Both are new infrastructure for a more level playing field economically. Getting the financial part secure is first in the strategy. Once that is in place we will see gubmints starting to clean up their countries at levels of social and infrastructure. Brazil will be able to attend to pressing social problems once the new financial arrangements are in place. Other BRICS countries will be doing similar things.

So, my take on the above is that even gubmint officials or police will be targeted if they seek to keep a better world from being implemented. That is how I interpret ANYBODY. It is a warning to those "in the know" but fighting the change.

We know Denver is a major cabal hiding and operation center. The IMF announcement in the middle of May will rattle some cages when they speak of what will be done in the Fall, when the announcements will become official global policy. The months long Jade Helm exercises cover these periods.

The announcements will not be to the Cabal's liking. Military around their hidey-holes will keep them above ground and accountable.

My take on things.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...m-3142164.html

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (23rd April 2015), Chester (26th April 2015), Cup (25th April 2015), Dreamtimer (28th April 2015), JRS (29th April 2015), PurpleLama (23rd April 2015), Ria (25th April 2015), Sooz (28th April 2015), zera (26th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    I had already listened to that with great interest.

Thank you for posting it (I had not).

My take was it was a military based suggestion of coming martial law for the usa.

It didn't go into the backdrop scenario which could be several things ... some manufactured and some not ... some avoidable and some not.

Regardless ... it seems this fall will be a most interesting of times for at least usa (don't think it will not continue worldwide if successful ... as that is the "plan").

Ain't over until the ... umm ... weight challenged genderless vocal chords emit ... ???

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Chester (26th April 2015), JRS (29th April 2015), modwiz (23rd April 2015), PurpleLama (23rd April 2015), Ria (25th April 2015), Sooz (28th April 2015), zera (26th April 2015)

Thanks
    It has been two days so, another post for this thread might keep it from dying.

The Ambassador and myself addressing TVOP things. For those not following the story this will be a snooze fest. You have been advised.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Chester (26th April 2015), Daozen (27th April 2015), JRS (29th April 2015), Ria (25th April 2015), Sooz (28th April 2015)

Thanks
    Did another video with The Ambassador tonight but, do not see any reason to post it and clog the thread. This thread is dead now. I'll leave it open to rot.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Ria (28th April 2015), Sooz (28th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Did another video with The Ambassador tonight but, do not see any reason to post it and clog the thread. This thread is dead now. I'll leave it open to rot.
    Cool. Can you post the YT URL so those so inclined may listen?

Thanks

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mocha For This Useful Post:

modwiz (28th April 2015), Ria (28th April 2015), Sooz (28th April 2015), Tonz (28th April 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    There are a lot of videos and I'm still on the front slope of the learning curve. I've recently been hearing about 'bail-ins'. Are these discussed by you or in these videos? The idea literally makes me want to explode. If they're gonna take our money from our own accounts to bail their a$$es out they'll need marshall law. Someone is insane.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

modwiz (28th April 2015), Ria (28th April 2015), Sooz (28th April 2015), Tonz (28th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    There are a lot of videos and I'm still on the front slope of the learning curve. I've recently been hearing about 'bail-ins'. Are these discussed by you or in these videos? The idea literally makes me want to explode. If they're gonna take our money from our own accounts to bail their a$$es out they'll need marshall law. Someone is insane.

Bail-ins are already happening in many countries and may well happen in USA. They will not need martial law because people will complain in forums about it instead of the street.

The nonsense will end when the beast runs out of support. This is coming closer by the day.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Chester (2nd May 2015), JRS (29th April 2015), Sooz (1st May 2015), Tonz (29th April 2015)

Thanks
    There is so much convergence with what TVoP and the Ambassador are doing and what the "Alliance" seeks to accomplish. They compliment each other and have the same core message. Humanity must save itself. Lack of imagination, will and courage are the hindrances. Maybe some genetics as well.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

JRS (29th April 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I know plenty of people who will get real active if government or banks start taking their money. They did before, but they made the mistake of believing that their leaders would help solve the problems instead of exacerbating them.

"...when the beast runs out of support." I like the sound of that.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Chester (2nd May 2015), JRS (29th April 2015), modwiz (28th April 2015), Tonz (29th April 2015)

Thanks
    I guess it is time for a brief post. As I scan the forum there is little discussion about what is about to happen in cabal run countries, especially the USA. I see no sense of urgency or talk of prepping for a short interruption of services and food deliveries. I do see fascination with Ruiners and Blue Avians, as if some magical thing might occur.

The Blue Avians have a great message for us. Save yourselves. Instead of acting on this info, more is awaited as if the main message will change and people can then watch disclosure as an observer and reap the fruits, whatever they are, of this disclosure.

Needless to say, people appear very curious at the same time they appear clueless.

My silver piece worth.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

bacchus (30th April 2015), Church (30th April 2015), Sooz (30th April 2015)

Thanks
    OK. Here is something light-hearted. Maybe some will resonate with it. A sample of how new age types are embracing The Ambassador's message. FWIW.