Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Afterlife thread

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    I posted this earlier on the dilemma thread.

Quote Originally posted by Breeze View Post
    I am sure this dilemma has been pondered by many throughout the ages.

A wise person discovers a spiritual truth that is not commonly remembered/known anymore.

The wise person looking upon his brethren with unconditional love simply wants to share this spiritual insight with others in the market place, to inspire spiritual reconnection, re-remembrance of who we all truly BE.

But within the market place there are the few with ambitious thoughts of self gain, fame and fortune. Such people’s inclination is to plagiarise and mimic other people’s experiences, insights, words……… then adding twists of distortion and exaggeration to create a sensational story ………. That is so far removed from the original message spoken by another.

The wise person ponders this dilemma.

Does the wise person share what they know for all to hear in the market place?

Or do they keep silent……… as they see how their loving words in the future become fabricated, divorced of truth that misleads a larger market place?

I find myself between a rock and a hard place right now in this present climate on TOT.

After long deep contemplation, I have reached a difficult decision that it would be unwise at present to continue adding to this most meaningful thread discussion.

I am truly sorry to disappoint so many members and readers - this was never my intention.

In the near future, I will be looking into the ‘hows’ of creating my own blog, so that everything I share remains my property in order to keep the 'original' unconditional loving intention pure.

I would never want my sharings to be used on smoke fires that fuel disinformation to my brethren.

I hope you understand this has not been an easy decision to make, but after mindfull consideration it was the only option I could take.

Love & Blessings
    Breeze X

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (22nd April 2015), Gemma (23rd April 2015), lift the veil (22nd April 2015), Ria (22nd April 2015), Seikou-Kishi (23rd April 2015)

In Memoriam
    Thanks
    Breeze-Your post reminds me of a saying that I have pondered for many a year. It goes like this: He who knows does not speak and for those who do not, say it all. It is known that for those who dare to speak, many slings and arrows will come their way. That is the nature of lower mind, their mind to protect itself. As I have said lower mind is the very antithesis of higher mind and will do anything to protect itself. All worlds from 5d on down are ruled by lower mind.

I would encourage you to continue on with this thread and if there are slings and arrows launched at what you have yet to say, then let us endure them together, I got your back! If you still choose to stick with your decision, then so be it. Should you choose to continue, there are those who have the eyes to see and the wisdom to seriously consider what is posted. People steeped in lower mind will twist and plagiarize what you have to say no matter where you post on the internet. You may wish to seriously consider that before you make the final decision. My best to you...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Useful Post:

Breeze (22nd April 2015), lift the veil (22nd April 2015), Ria (23rd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    x
    Last edited by ERK, 11th May 2015 at 01:49.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Breeze (22nd April 2015), Ria (23rd April 2015), Sebastion (22nd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ERK View Post
    Can you expand on this?
    Extra info: Robert Monroe’s startling discoveries of what is occurring in the Afterlife was never allowed to be published; however a close work colleague who remains anonymous, shared some of these Afterlife discoveries and can be found in a rare pdf book titled ‘Matrix V’ published by Val Valerian.

I am a TMI graduate and also met Val back in 1989 (I have is books and read them). Thank you.
    Hello Erk, I have been racking my memory ever since you asked me............ I 'either' read this somewhere in the massive Matrix V book (written by an anonymous author - Val simply published it) or it was in one of Val's radio interviews. I cannot remember specifically, although I tend to lean towards it being in a radio interview that Val said this.

Sorry I could not be more specific.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Ria (23rd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    x
    Last edited by ERK, 11th May 2015 at 01:49.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Breeze (25th April 2015), Ria (23rd April 2015), Sebastion (22nd April 2015)