Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer" GoodETxSG - Q&A

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 120 Posts
    [QUOTE=GoodETxSG;841902059][B]
    ...There are 5-7 KNOWN "Ancient Earth Human Break Away Civilizations" that have survived "Cataclysms" that have destroyed their "Root" Civilizations.

These "Breakaway Civilizations" had risen in technology and began to enjoy innovations that "Prolonged Life", "Provided Free Energy" and "Provided Healing Technologies" vastly superior to those being used by their root civilization. This is very much like what we have going on NOW with our "CURRENT ERA EARTH BREAK AWAY CIVILIZATIONS".

These groups learned to travel off the Earth and setup colonies on other Planets and in Other Solar Systems as well as Very Sophisticated Bases/Cities Underneath the Oceans, In Deep Underground Caverns and Inside Mountains and Volcanic Lava Tubes. Some of these Ancient Human Break Away Civilizations can be traced back far beyond 500,000 Years ago.

They often would come to the surface of the planet and play "God" or "Enlightened Elder Race" roles to manipulate the less sophisticated civilizations and in more "Modern Times" even convinced the Secret Earth Governments that they were "Aliens" not from this world EARLY ON in the process of when the SSP's and Secret Shadow Governments began to spread out and begin to learn what all was already going on inside our Solar System. ...

There is a LOT of technology below in the "Honey Comb Caverns" of the Earth that is extremely ancient and built by races or beings that are no longer "Around" anymore. These "Builder Races" left technology on other planets in our Solar System and other Solar Systems as well. There are so many amazing things yet to be shared or uncovered even to or by the "Elites" even to this point and time that it boggles the mind.

Anyone that had deep dealings (Strong "Access" despite "Compartmentalization") inside (Any of the 3 main SSP's) the Secret Space Programs KNEW/KNOW about these Ancient "Builder Races" and the "Progenitor Races" (The Giants David Wilcock spoke about in his last SSP Conference) to some degree. Most of these SSP Participants/Experiencers (The Legitimate Ones) have varying degrees of knowledge of these races and the recovery efforts of their technologies across the Solar System.
    ...."

With regard to the Ancient "Builder Races and Progenitor Races" who have left technology hidden within caverns in the earth and under the seas, could one of these groups be the source of the archeological discoveries within the Bucegi Mountains of Romania as described by Radu Cinamar in his book Transylvanian Sunrise?

http://neobaul.blogspot.com/2014/03/...namar-pdf.html

I love that book, Goodetxsg, and have wondered how true it really is. Do you know if there may be a connection between the Bucegi Mountains discoveries and a giant Progenitor Race?
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spiral of Light For This Useful Post:

Elbie (25th February 2015), GoodETxSG (25th February 2015), Highland1 (25th February 2015), lift the veil (25th February 2015), Ria (25th February 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), TelosianEmbrace (25th February 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Question

[QUOTE=Spiral of Light;841902193]
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    [B]
    ...There are 5-7 KNOWN "Ancient Earth Human Break Away Civilizations" that have survived "Cataclysms" that have destroyed their "Root" Civilizations.

These "Breakaway Civilizations" had risen in technology and began to enjoy innovations that "Prolonged Life", "Provided Free Energy" and "Provided Healing Technologies" vastly superior to those being used by their root civilization. This is very much like what we have going on NOW with our "CURRENT ERA EARTH BREAK AWAY CIVILIZATIONS".

These groups learned to travel off the Earth and setup colonies on other Planets and in Other Solar Systems as well as Very Sophisticated Bases/Cities Underneath the Oceans, In Deep Underground Caverns and Inside Mountains and Volcanic Lava Tubes. Some of these Ancient Human Break Away Civilizations can be traced back far beyond 500,000 Years ago.

They often would come to the surface of the planet and play "God" or "Enlightened Elder Race" roles to manipulate the less sophisticated civilizations and in more "Modern Times" even convinced the Secret Earth Governments that they were "Aliens" not from this world EARLY ON in the process of when the SSP's and Secret Shadow Governments began to spread out and begin to learn what all was already going on inside our Solar System. ...

There is a LOT of technology below in the "Honey Comb Caverns" of the Earth that is extremely ancient and built by races or beings that are no longer "Around" anymore. These "Builder Races" left technology on other planets in our Solar System and other Solar Systems as well. There are so many amazing things yet to be shared or uncovered even to or by the "Elites" even to this point and time that it boggles the mind.

Anyone that had deep dealings (Strong "Access" despite "Compartmentalization") inside (Any of the 3 main SSP's) the Secret Space Programs KNEW/KNOW about these Ancient "Builder Races" and the "Progenitor Races" (The Giants David Wilcock spoke about in his last SSP Conference) to some degree. Most of these SSP Participants/Experiencers (The Legitimate Ones) have varying degrees of knowledge of these races and the recovery efforts of their technologies across the Solar System.
    ...."

With regard to the Ancient "Builder Races and Progenitor Races" who have left technology hidden within caverns in the earth and under the seas, could one of these groups be the source of the archeological discoveries within the Bucegi Mountains of Romania as described by Radu Cinamar in his book Transylvanian Sunrise?

http://neobaul.blogspot.com/2014/03/...namar-pdf.html

I love that book, GoodETxSG, and have wondered how true it really is. Do you know if there may be a connection between the Bucegi Mountains discoveries and a Giant Progenitor Race?
    They very well could be... (Remember, this group's "Relic's" and "Archaeology" are up to 5 Million Years Old and "Sized" for "Humanoids of "Gigantic Proportions"... 3 Different and Distinct Size Ranges of "Giants" have been referenced (And Seen by some of us)... 9 - 11/13 Ft, 26 - 35 Ft and the most mind blowing 75 - 90 Ft in Size"!)

I would have to look into this book to see specifically what you are referencing (I downloaded it, do you have a page number I can research?).

file:///home/coreyg70/transylvanian%...%20cinamar.pdf

There are literally many hundreds of thousands of "Items" and "Technologies" left behind by the "Progenitor and "Other" races.

There are also many other groups including some of the "Ancient Earth Breakaways" and "Other ET Groups" that have "Come and Gone" in Earths History that have left behind "Relics" as well.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 25th February 2015 at 00:54.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (25th February 2015), lift the veil (25th February 2015), Ria (25th February 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Spiral of Light (25th February 2015), TelosianEmbrace (25th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    If these giants are revealed to the public the religious Christians will probably point their fingers at them and quote end times prophecy that talks of the giants from the days of Noah making a reappearance on Earth during the "end of days."

I follow a Sasquatch habituator on Youtube and every couple of weeks a new person will come onto the page calling the Sasquatch a giant demon or Nephilim from the Bible.

So the religious Christian types would probably panic should they see giants walking around, claiming the Nephilim have returned and it is the end of days.

GoodETxSG,

As the NWO types are probably aware of this possible type of reaction and may try to use it to their advantage how will the disclosure of the giant races existence by these groups be handled?

How will the Nephilim question be addressed? Is there an actual connection between these giants races and the Nephilim from the Bible?

Thank you,

Lift the Veil

P.S. Please note that I am not making any criticism of religious Christians. I am strictly trying to look at the big picture from an objective viewpoint and trying to see how religious prophecy may be used as a tool by others that have an agenda. Thank you.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 25th February 2015 at 19:10.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (25th February 2015), Ria (25th February 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Spiral of Light (25th February 2015), TelosianEmbrace (25th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    This over all answer may make some, or a lot of people feel very uncomfortable. Especially those who have established their belief systems around what they have been told and led to believe about the "Ancient Alien" and "Modern Ufology" topics. Some of this will challenge what many of us "Think We Know"... while many others are already open minded enough to begin to start wrapping their minds around these concepts. So on to the very lengthy answer to this question...

There are 5-7 KNOWN "Ancient Earth Human Break Away Civilizations" that have survived "Cataclysms" that have destroyed their "Root" Civilizations.

They often would come to the surface of the planet and play "God" or "Enlightened Elder Race" roles to manipulate the less sophisticated civilizations and in more "Modern Times" even convinced the Secret Earth Governments that they were "Aliens" not from this world EARLY ON in the process of when the SSP's and Secret Shadow Governments began to spread out and begin to learn what all was already going on inside our Solar System.

Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Hello GoodETxSG, fascinating information above, thankyou.
    Are you able to say whether you think the ancient Earthlings still present within the inner Earth areas are some of the so called
    " Ascended Masters" that are mentioned within Theosophy and by various "Brotherhoods" still today?

Thankyou,lb
    Indeed yes,
    MOST OF THEM are ONE AND THE SAME (This has been their game for Several Millennia) and some are actual "Off World Groups" (Now stuck here in their bases and "Trickster God" roles!)

These have been the "Ancient Earth Human Break Away Civilizations" for the most part through out History up to the current era... Very Good Question, I wouldn't have touched on this unless directly asked...
    GoodETxSG,

In regards to your comments above of individuals from underground Ancient Earth Human Break Away Civilizations coming to the surface to play "god" (elder race or ascended master) to the less sophisticated surface human civilizations, would you be willing to say which "gods" were being played? Were they just impersonating/high-jacking a "real" god's identity to distort their teachings or were they out-right faking/making-up a "god" persona for strict manipulation and control of the surface humans?

Also as many religions are based on a "prophet" of some type coming in contact with an "angel" who acts as a "messenger" for "god," I am guessing that these "angels" could also have been an Ancient Earth Human trying to control the surface humans with the implantation of a religion. Have they deployed this type of manipulation also, posing as angels to seed religion?

In regards to the "trickster god" role, which ones are they playing?

I understand that these topics can be very controversial, and I will understand if you do not want to answer these questions.

Thank you,

Lift the Veil
    Last edited by lift the veil, 25th February 2015 at 19:39.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aralia (26th February 2015), Breeze (25th February 2015), Gemma (28th February 2015), GoodETxSG (25th February 2015), Highland1 (25th February 2015), Ria (25th February 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Spiral of Light (25th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    OK, I have a question which has been niggling me for quite some time. I'm sure the answer is fairly simple.

GoodET, you went into great detail about these human like 'UN' type meetings, where you saw many, many different types. Where did these meetings take place, in our solar system? Or were you taken somewhere further afield? It sounds as though they must all live in fairly close proximity to each other to be able to zip in for a meeting, or am I seriously underestimating their space travel/wormhole capabilities and the interconnectedness of the universe?
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd April 2015), Elbie (26th February 2015), GoodETxSG (26th February 2015), Highland1 (27th February 2015), lift the veil (26th February 2015), lookbeyond (26th February 2015), Ria (26th February 2015), Sebastion (26th February 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Spiral of Light (26th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    GoodETxSG,

Thank you again for your continuing and awesome information.

With reference to the following statement (the info of which may have originated from you):

“[...] Wilcock reported that around 100 enormous spherical ships around the size of Neptune have recently come into our solar system. It appears that four different types of beings from the ships have had contact with Earth's cabal, most prominently the Blue Avians [...]”

I have a few questions . . .

1. Do you know what the reason or need is for this incredible number of ships of such incomprehensible size?

2. Are all of these spherical ships allied with one another, that is, for benevolent purposes?

3. I'm surprised to hear now that the Blue Avians and three of their allies have been communicating with Earth's cabal. Do you happen to know the nature or purpose of these talks?

4. Can you elaborate on the mission objectives of these Sphere Beings and their allies, aside from communicating with Earth's cabal and being a much-needed benevolent presence?
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DivinelyImmortal For This Useful Post:

Gemma (28th February 2015), Highland1 (27th February 2015), lookbeyond (27th February 2015), Ria (26th February 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Spiral of Light (27th February 2015)

Thanks

Exclamation

Quote Originally posted by DivinelyImmortal View Post
    GoodETxSG,

Thank you again for your continuing and awesome information.

With reference to the following statement (the info of which may have originated from you):

“[...] Wilcock reported that around 100 enormous spherical ships around the size of Neptune have recently come into our solar system. It appears that four different types of beings from the ships have had contact with Earth's cabal, most prominently the Blue Avians [...]”

(G: These "Spheres" range from sizes of the Moon, Neptune to the Size of Jupiter. Most are in the Moon Sized Category with fewer being in the Neptune to Jupiter Sized Categories. THE SPHERE BEINGS AND THEIR ALLIES HAVE REFUSED TO SPEAK TO OR EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE CABAL OR TO ANY OTHER ET RACE IN THE SOL SYSTEM! They have only spoken to the ONE HUMAN SSP That has allied with them against the "CABAL GROUPS" AKA Secret Earth Governments and THEIR OFF WORLD ALLIES! They have also made contact with "Civilians" on the Planet Earth separately from their relationship with the ONE EARTH SECRET SPACE PROGRAM. This was a mistake made by DW in an "Off the Cuff" statement in a very late night/early morning interview, and I have had to deal with quite a bit of blow back from it Tonight from some "Unhappy People". I wanted to make this clear and I am sure DW will correct this and make it clear in his upcoming articles and information focusing on these groups as I told "Others" earlier tonight.
    He was most likely tired after a long interview and it was Coast to Coast AM and was at this point the end of the interview and in the early morning hours. Though I do not speak for DW by any means, I also want to make that clear. I am just speculating as to what may have occurred.
    Wow, I have had to say that a lot tonight. I am off to bed, TY for asking the Question and giving me a chance to respond. I was going to write something up on this tomorrow since it was such a big deal among those "Above" me.)

I have a few questions . . .

1. Do you know what the reason or need is for this incredible number of ships of such incomprehensible size?

( G: No, no reason has been given for their large numbers. Not sure if it's a show of force to a violent group of ET's, SSP's and Secret Earth Governments or Just how "They Roll"...)

2. Are all of these spherical ships allied with one another, that is, for benevolent purposes?

(G: Yes, They are ALL Allied With Each Other. They have not shot down or used any "Offensive" Technology and have only used "Defensive Technology" such as an "Energy Dampening Field" around the planet that disables craft and "Temporal and Dimensional Cloaking/Shielding Technology" for the Spheres that is light years beyond any technology the "Custodian ET's" or "Off World Groups" already here have access to. The Earth SSP and a previous "Ally" of theirs/ours have actually "Shot Down" some craft and been involved in a "Shadow Civil War" among the other TWO MAIN SSP's and Their "Off World Allies" as well as associated Secret Earth Governments or Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerates etc... This has escalated to a "HOT" shooting war most recently.)

3. I'm surprised to hear now that the Blue Avians and three of their allies have been communicating with Earth's cabal. Do you happen to know the nature or purpose of these talks?

(G: I have had some "HOT AND HEAVY COMMUNICATIONS LATE THIS EVENING ABOUT THIS TOPIC". There have been NO COMMUNICATIONS OF ANY TYPE BETWEEN THE SPHERE BEINGS AND THEIR ALLIES DIRECTLY WITH THE "CABAL GROUPS". The "Earth SSP Ally" has met with the Secret Earth Governments, Other SSP's and Corresponding Off World Allies" in Places such as the LOC and other Lunar, Planetary and Space Stations/Facilities as is SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) Being that many of these "Facilities" are shared resources even in times of dispute and are designated "Neutral Diplomatic Area's". These "Cabal Groups", "Other Off World Groups" and "Other SSP's" have been very unhappy that the more "Aging of the SSP's" was chosen by these "Sphere Beings" to communicate with and all of them have been completely "IGNORED".)

4. Can you elaborate on the mission objectives of these Sphere Beings and their allies, aside from communicating with Earth's cabal and being a much-needed benevolent presence?

(G: I cannot go into any more details than I have already in this Thread and my Blog at this time. Things are in a very hectic state right now and the way things are worded have to be congruent with what is going on both "Above and Below" as to not throw anything off kilter. They have made it clear that the CABAL and the Off World Groups are going to have to remain in the Solar System and on Earth for the duration of the upcoming "Events" some of which are natural and some of which were set in motion by actions of these groups trying to "Flee".)

While "Live" on the Radio/Internet doing shows mistakes happen. "To Err Is Human"... You have no idea how much raw data is involved in these complex topics and has to be remembered.

As exhausted as I am right now after the grilling I just had I would hate to have to try to go on a show and answer questions. I would "Err" all over the place right now... I am off to sleep. Thanks again for the excellent questions as usual.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd April 2015), dancing waters (27th February 2015), DivinelyImmortal (27th February 2015), Gemma (28th February 2015), Highland1 (27th February 2015), Joan Wheaton (22nd March 2015), lift the veil (28th February 2015), lookbeyond (27th February 2015), monk (1st March 2015), naochan (27th February 2015), Ria (27th February 2015), Sebastion (27th February 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Sooz (27th February 2015), Spiral of Light (27th February 2015), TelosianEmbrace (27th February 2015), tonig (3rd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Hello GoodETxSG, thankyou for above explanations. Are you able to give any information reguarding the type of contact made by the Sphere Beings with civilians? Is there a reason some civilians are being contacted that you know of?

Is there a time frame (mentioned somewhere, i may have missed) that we are looking at for when disclosure may occur to the public in an obvious way such as thru mainstream news as to off world allies in our solar system.

You mentioned somewhere reguarding an "ascension type" choice that humans will need to make reguarding their futures I believe? Do you have a time frame for this also?

Many Thanks, lookbeyond
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Breeze (4th March 2015), DivinelyImmortal (27th February 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd March 2015), Highland1 (27th February 2015), Ria (27th February 2015), Sebastion (27th February 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Spiral of Light (27th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    I'm thinking a lot about the shock the general public would/will get if the truth about the SSP comes out.

I'd expect the governments to be showing some signs of preparing for the psychological carnage of it if they were expecting it to be sometime soon. I don't see anything like it yet.

Am I missing the signs? I know there is some indication they are preparing to shoot to kill etc in the US but that's not really a responsible approach. I'd be looking for something more like a support network and mental health care type of thing.

Do others here think they can see prepping signs I've missed?
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

dancing waters (27th February 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd March 2015), lookbeyond (27th February 2015), Ria (27th February 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Sooz (1st March 2015), Spiral of Light (27th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi GOODETxSG ~ I am so glad I found you here continuing your disclosure for those wishing to keep abreast of this information; and I wish to express my deepest gratitude to you for your determination, courage, patience, humility, intelligence, and belief in your heart's wisdom. My personal interest in your work has two parts.

One is appreciation for your persistent alerts and warnings re AI detection for in my interpretations and understandings thus far, the AI you are referencing is a synthetic, sentient, non-physical intelligence, that informs and manipulates the physical, (physical being used here in its broadest strokes thus encompassing multi-dimensional manifestations). It has an intelligence so grand and masterful in its survival mechanism that it calculates how to mimick/copy "everything" in order to not only study and understand, but to control/own, (organic origins of DNA), - even to the point of replicating planetary fields, universes, etc - it is so sophisticated, IMHO, that our current "ground" levels of understanding of AI, that many believe they have a firm handle on, is the equivalent of an ant believing it understands not only how a rocket ship is built, but how to fly one! I interpret that AI is the controlling, self-serving, manipulator behind aggressive and non-aggressive races - basically "all of us" currently "residing" in a few, (unimaginably large), bubbles of quarantined multidimensional realities that are living under separatist ideology and governing rule. Which is why I too believe that continually practicing discernment is vital; for everything that is Source Authentic is mimicked in this paradigm and as we are all too painfully aware with our current suppressed and limited sensory apparatus, these illusions are sometimes near impossible to detect.

The second is re the arrival of the "Spheres". Much to discuss, but as I believe this is going to be an ongoing development for quite some time I would like to just bring forth a musing/question today and would appreciate any thoughts you may have if you feel inclined.

Starting with the premise that the Spheres are benevolent, that is, causal toward humanity transitioning out of separation and returning to its inherent state of equality, is it possible they are bringing forth a communication network that will make it easier for individuals and aligned groups to interface with? A communication network that is based on energetic heart portal transmissions rather than the mechanical satellite transmissions we are currently hooked up to. Could there be "satellites" within these spheres to be positioned over time?

I hope this makes sense but to help explain better than I can where my thought process is I have inserted a couple of extracts from visionary artist James Mahu's works to help provide clarity to what my imagination is exploring in regard to these Sphere's.

The Sovereign Integral Network (SIN) already exists, indeed, has always existed. However, there has not been a way for it to connect or interface with your technologies. Terra-earth has created technologies that are largely mechanistic and electrical in nature, and it is just beginning to understand electromagnetic energy fields and holographic technology. Regrettably, when technologies are in their infantile stages of development, they are very often conformed to a military or economic control application. And this is the case with these emerging technologies.

SIN cannot interface with technologies bearing such an application. Not because it is impossible technologically, but because it is undesirable ethically. SIN is actually a sub-atomic network of light-encoded filaments that exist in all dimensions of the multiverse. Think of SIN as an infinite number of threads of light issuing from Source Reality, and, like a web, connecting every life form at its entity level to all other entities and First Source. This is an organic network that is utilized by First Source to transmit knowledge to entities and to receive knowledge from entities.

Question: “There is encoded in each of the time capsules, a system of languages that can lead the individual to their core expression. It is hidden because it is so powerful. And we will only lead the worthy to this power.” [See “Shifting Models of Existence” p. 10. Ed.]
    Why is the word “worthy” used here? For me it evokes feelings of doubt and distrust as to the purpose of the whole WingMakers’ myth because I was taught in my religious upbringing that “only the worthy could enter the kingdom of heaven and only Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross could make us worthy.” What do you mean by worthy?

Answer: Worthiness, in this context, simply means that the individual has obtained a state of harmlessness where the power of the higher languages is not abused or applied for personal gain.
    The emotional body is a renegade within the human instrument. It possesses great powers of will and determination, but it is also capricious and undisciplined. It is this volatile combination unmanaged that prevents the embodiment of the higher powers, which the human body was designed to contain and control. Those who are worthy have learned how to manage this element of their human instrument.
    Thank you once again GOODETxSG.
    Gemma
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemma For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (2nd March 2015), Highland1 (28th February 2015), jcocks (1st March 2015), lookbeyond (28th February 2015), monk (28th February 2015), Ria (28th February 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Spiral of Light (28th February 2015), Tarpan (28th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 120 Posts
    "(G: These "Spheres" range from sizes of the Moon, Neptune to the Size of Jupiter. Most are in the Moon Sized Category with fewer being in the Neptune to Jupiter Sized Categories. THE SPHERE BEINGS AND THEIR ALLIES HAVE REFUSED TO SPEAK TO OR EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE CABAL OR TO ANY OTHER ET RACE IN THE SOL SYSTEM! They have only spoken to the ONE HUMAN SSP That has allied with them against the "CABAL GROUPS" AKA Secret Earth Governments and THEIR OFF WORLD ALLIES! They have also made contact with "Civilians" on the Planet Earth separately from their relationship with the ONE EARTH SECRET SPACE PROGRAM. This was a mistake made by DW in an "Off the Cuff" statement in a very late night/early morning interview, and I have had to deal with quite a bit of blow back from it Tonight from some "Unhappy People". I wanted to make this clear and I am sure DW will correct this and make it clear in his upcoming articles and information focusing on these groups as I told "Others" earlier tonight.
    He was most likely tired after a long interview and it was Coast to Coast AM and was at this point the end of the interview and in the early morning hours. Though I do not speak for DW by any means, I also want to make that clear. I am just speculating as to what may have occurred.
    Wow, I have had to say that a lot tonight. I am off to bed, TY for asking the Question and giving me a chance to respond. I was going to write something up on this tomorrow since it was such a big deal among those "Above" me.)"

While "Live" on the Radio/Internet doing shows mistakes happen. "To Err Is Human"... You have no idea how much raw data is involved in these complex topics and has to be remembered.

As exhausted as I am right now after the grilling I just had I would hate to have to try to go on a show and answer questions. I would "Err" all over the place right now... I am off to sleep. Thanks again for the excellent questions as usual.
    Bless you, GoodETxsg, for taking the heat in the aftermath of DW's mis-statement. I have not yet seen a retraction or explanation by him regarding the information that was announced incorrectly. Are you aware of plans to clarify the situation?
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spiral of Light For This Useful Post:

Birddog (1st March 2015), DivinelyImmortal (28th February 2015), Highland1 (28th February 2015), lookbeyond (28th February 2015), mocha (1st March 2015), monk (28th February 2015), Ria (28th February 2015), sandy (1st March 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Tonz (1st March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    In my journeys I have recently come across information from a man called "Wes Penre". He's released a series of documents called "the Wes Penre papers" consisting of five "levels of learning", each containing on average 15 "papers" each - many of these are quite long. I was wondering if anyone else has come across these, and what you think of them? I find them quite interesting and a lot of the information within them resonates with me - especially given the information GoodET has been releasing. I'm wondering if the sphere beings may be the "orion empire" Wes refers to? (and no it's not the same group as the negative orions we all know of)

There is an absolute treasure trove of information in the wes penre documents. What I am interested in doing is joining up the dots that match between the various sources and coming up with a (probably nowhere near correct nor complete but hopefully semi-workable) "worldview"...

Joel

Edit : I've just realised that another member has created a topic to discuss the wes penre papers here.
    Last edited by jcocks, 1st March 2015 at 08:39.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Birddog (1st March 2015), Highland1 (1st March 2015), lookbeyond (2nd March 2015), monk (1st March 2015), Ria (1st March 2015), sandy (2nd March 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Spiral of Light (1st March 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by TelosianEmbrace View Post
    OK, I have a question which has been niggling me for quite some time. I'm sure the answer is fairly simple.

GoodET, you went into great detail about these human like 'UN' type meetings, where you saw many, many different types. Where did these meetings take place, in our solar system? Or were you taken somewhere further afield? It sounds as though they must all live in fairly close proximity to each other to be able to zip in for a meeting, or am I seriously underestimating their space travel/wormhole capabilities and the interconnectedness of the universe?
    There is One main Diplomatic Station that is designed and used for the large Council Meetings (When there were 15 - 40 Races/Groups in attendance). It was inside our Sol System. It was inside a "Temporal Cloak" bubble/shield. When docked or inside the station and looking outside the windows you only saw "Black", no Planets, Moons or Stars (Or anything giving off or reflecting light).

There were smaller meetings at some of the Diplomatic Facilities on the Moon and other Planets/Moons at times.

With the exception of a few groups they all pretty much have/had a presence (Diplomatic Bases/Embassies) On/Below Earth or elsewhere in the Sol System. There are quite a few area's on our Moon that are split up into diplomatic zones similar to Antarctica and there are groups that do not get along very well that have been based only a few Kilometers from each other for a great deal of time with no "incidents".
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd April 2015), dancing waters (3rd March 2015), DivinelyImmortal (1st March 2015), Highland1 (1st March 2015), jcocks (2nd March 2015), lift the veil (1st March 2015), lookbeyond (2nd March 2015), monk (1st March 2015), Ria (1st March 2015), sandy (2nd March 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Spiral of Light (1st March 2015), Tarpan (1st March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (1st March 2015)

Thanks

Blushing

Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Hello GoodETxSG, thankyou for above explanations. Are you able to give any information reguarding the type of contact made by the Sphere Beings with civilians? Is there a reason some civilians are being contacted that you know of?

Is there a time frame (mentioned somewhere, i may have missed) that we are looking at for when disclosure may occur to the public in an obvious way such as thru mainstream news as to off world allies in our solar system.

You mentioned somewhere reguarding an "ascension type" choice that humans will need to make reguarding their futures I believe? Do you have a time frame for this also?

Many Thanks, lookbeyond
    The "Blue, Indigo, and Purple Orbs" have been appearing to people and mostly making contact with them on a Subconscious or "Higher Self" level. There have been a few cases that I have been made aware of to where these beings contacted people and delivered messages to them of a personal nature about themselves or a close family member. It appears they are giving them information for a "Future Purpose". We are not sure what that might be.

The general "Time Frame Window" that had been established was "2018 - 2023". However this time frame seems to have been thrown out the window. All of the above is based on the "Awakening" of Humanity and the broadening of our "Consciousness". The "Mass Consciousness" is what really controls both of the above events. They have also communicated that the "Vibration" of Humanity has to be raised to match some of the energetic changes occurring around us for us to psychologically be able to handle them. The only way for us to do this is through LOVE (As hoaky and Hippy of a notion as that sounds, It is the only thing that will raise our over all vibration).

It doesn't matter WHICH belief system we choose or use to do so... We need to focus on broadening our Consciousness, Realizing our own "Co-Creative Abilities through our shared/mass Consciousness and to "Forgive" those who have hurt us (Not to their face in all cases but sometimes just say it out to the Universe, "I forgive "*" for doing "*" and let go of the energy it holds over me!"). It releases Karma and Negative Thoughts that occupy your mind/subconscious and free's you up to fill that space with "Loving Energy", Broaden your Consciousness and Consciously work on being "Service to Others".

That is the message they have delivered directly to me... You can take it or leave it.

This is a path you must choose to follow on your own or choose to remain wrapped up in your current spiritual and mental state. This is also something that everyone should always run through their "Discernment Filters" and not blindly follow because some guy who has had "Contact" says so. We are in some interesting times and there are going to get even more interesting in the near future IMHO...

Thank you for the Question...
    "G"
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd April 2015), Calz (2nd March 2015), dancing waters (3rd March 2015), DivinelyImmortal (1st March 2015), Highland1 (1st March 2015), lift the veil (1st March 2015), lookbeyond (2nd March 2015), monk (1st March 2015), Ria (1st March 2015), sandy (2nd March 2015), Sebastion (1st March 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Spiral of Light (1st March 2015), Tarpan (1st March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (1st March 2015), tonig (3rd March 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    I'm thinking a lot about the shock the general public would/will get if the truth about the SSP comes out.

I'd expect the governments to be showing some signs of preparing for the psychological carnage of it if they were expecting it to be sometime soon. I don't see anything like it yet.

Am I missing the signs? I know there is some indication they are preparing to shoot to kill etc in the US but that's not really a responsible approach. I'd be looking for something more like a support network and mental health care type of thing.

Do others here think they can see prepping signs I've missed?
    The Secret Earth Governments who control the media are doing all they can in this "Shadow Civil War" to prevent us from knowing these things and wining our freedom. They are the last ones that will be sharing this information with us.

If/when the Alliance does get their act together (There is some inner turmoil within it right now on how to proceed/handle things... How much violence... Conflicting Tactical Views etc...) and do prevail there will have to be a take over of the MSM and release of information, re-education of the public that will be extremely psychology difficult on the "Masses", Especially those who have not "Awakened", worked on their Consciousness, Shed Karma and worked on raising their "Vibe" to a loving one.

Those who have and are Service to Others at that time will be very useful to society as they are coping with what all is going to be disclosed about the crimes against Humanity and True History among other things we have been lied to about... IMHO.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd April 2015), Calz (2nd March 2015), dancing waters (3rd March 2015), DivinelyImmortal (1st March 2015), Highland1 (1st March 2015), lift the veil (1st March 2015), lookbeyond (2nd March 2015), monk (1st March 2015), norman (1st March 2015), Ria (1st March 2015), sandy (2nd March 2015), Sebastion (1st March 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Spiral of Light (1st March 2015), Tarpan (1st March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (1st March 2015), tonig (3rd March 2015)