Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: IT IS A MAD , MAD WORLD -- if you are a US Democrat

(account terminated) England
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Christopher, I think you can see something here. Most people would be flabbergasted at the psychology involved in these processes...I think you might admire it...]
    Fascism is chilling .
    And you are absolutely right .To see the Left at the complete mercy of Globalists and totalitarian fascists is frightening .

I suppose the greatest need of the American people in particular is to obtain honest and transparent information .
    Thank goodness the role of the corrupt mainstream media is being further exposed almost on a continuous basis and a great light is being shone on those whose interests are only selfish and even demonic .

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christopher For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (10th March 2019), Kathy (10th March 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    lol, really, you're asking me about 'my little friend'?
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Kathy (10th March 2019)

Thanks
    lol, really, you're asking me about 'my little friend'?
    Look here old chap . I am very pleased for you if you have one .
    Hope you treat him or her with less anger and spite .

I thought this site was genuinely concerned to elevate consciousness and raise consideration of self and others .
    I don't see much goodwill presently or is it the time of the month or may be that wretched Solar Minimum ? Keep smiling .

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Christopher View Post
    I thought this site was genuinely concerned to elevate consciousness and raise consideration of self and others .
    Mahatma Gandhi said that one must become the change one wishes to see in the world. I therefore recommend that you start by setting an example.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th March 2019), Elen (11th March 2019), Emil El Zapato (10th March 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    I have already pointed this out on other threads before, but Zerohedge is not to be trusted. They are a Russian intelligence outfit operating out of Bulgaria and are tasked with misinformation. "Tyler Durden" is actually a Bulgarian dude whose father worked for the KGB also out of Bulgaria. This has been widely reported in Bulgarian mainstream media outlets, but there were also reports about it in the US media, I think it was WSJ or Bloomberg a few years ago. I can't be bothered to look up my original post on it, sorry. This is just a quick note and reminder.

Although, it must be said, the US does have a significant illegal alien problem, which is mostly down to the fact that there isn't a compulsory national ID system, same as in the UK. Like in the UK, officials can only estimate how many illegals there are as there is no easy and efficient way of keeping track of citizens vs foreigners. Any foreigner can get his driver's licence exchanged for an American one with relative ease and from then on acquire documentation that gives him rights that are quite similar to a citizen's. It is an idiotic system and could be easily solved with National IDs, but people don't want it because they think it would by tyrannical.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th March 2019), Dreamtimer (10th March 2019), Elen (11th March 2019), Emil El Zapato (11th March 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I have already pointed this out on other threads before, but Zerohedge is not to be trusted. They are a Russian intelligence outfit operating out of Bulgaria and are tasked with misinformation. "Tyler Durden" is actually a Bulgarian dude whose father worked for the KGB also out of Bulgaria. This has been widely reported in Bulgarian mainstream media outlets, but there were also reports about it in the US media, I think it was WSJ or Bloomberg a few years ago. I can't be bothered to look up my original post on it, sorry. This is just a quick note and reminder.

Although, it must be said, the US does have a significant illegal alien problem, which is mostly down to the fact that there isn't a compulsory national ID system, same as in the UK. Like in the UK, officials can only estimate how many illegals there are as there is no easy and efficient way of keeping track of citizens vs foreigners. Any foreigner can get his driver's licence exchanged for an American one with relative ease and from then on acquire documentation that gives him rights that are quite similar to a citizen's. It is an idiotic system and could be easily solved with National IDs, but people don't want it because they think it would by tyrannical.
    You are simply posting regurgitated material from Wiki and other CIA controlled sources .
    Try reading ZH and actually conquer your fears .
    Bloomberg and WSJ were bankrupted by the success of ZH and Hell hath no fury ------ .
    I have never visited such a conservative and fear bound site as this .

It's a good job I have a great sense of humour and of the absurd

Thanks
    heading for a meltdown, Christopher...Chris is one of the more openminded individuals that posts...Learn to play with others that have a less demeaning and degrading style of facade than you present. You can be happy here...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th March 2019), Chris (17th March 2019), Elen (17th March 2019)

Thanks
    heading for a meltdown, Christopher...Chris is one of the more openminded individuals that posts...Learn to play with others that have a less demeaning and degrading style of facade than you present. You can be happy here...
    So now you want to contend that open minded people are right about everything, all the time .
    Let Chris defend his view, should he so wish . I suspect he is busy reading ZH for the first time and now is too embarrassed to admit his mistakes .
    He is probably writing to Aggie right now telling him what a series of blunders they have made .

I hope I never am banned from here because the unwitting humour of you and Aggie have transfixed me . What would I do without my regular fix from the two funny guys ? One an American Mountain Man and the other a Belgian outcast with a sense of humour the size of a proton .

Thanks
    oy vey...see this is your fundamental failing...Do you really believe that anyone that has spent more than a day on these 'alt-right' forums has not been exposed to ZH. And further, anyone that is capable of recognizing, digesting, and synthesizing what they read knows in short order whether something has any intrinsic value. It normally takes me about 3 words of the first sentence to make that determination. I won't tell you how I am able to do that, though it would probably benefit you greatly, that is your road to hoe.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th March 2019), Chris (17th March 2019), Elen (18th March 2019)

Thanks
    oy vey...see this is your fundamental failing...Do you really believe that anyone that has spent more than a day on these 'alt-right' forums has not been exposed to ZH. And further, anyone that is capable of recognizing, digesting, and synthesizing what they read knows in short order whether something has any intrinsic value. It normally takes me about 3 words of the first sentence to make that determination. I won't tell you how I am able to do that, though it would probably benefit you greatly, that is your road to hoe.
    A continuous dribble , PAL . In fact ,based on your words, I suspect you have never tested the site but simply found yourself somewhat out of your depth .
    You are not on Godlike Productions . Let's have some grown up comments .

ZH has over 50 million hits and is replacing Bloomberg and WSJ . So if you are going to make up a story give it a chance of being believed .

Thanks
    pffftt...your post reflects the old argument of how Fox News is 'the most popular news source on cable TV'.

If what you say is true it merely shows the degeneration of God given good sense that the masses once upon time relied.

One of the few things I never forgot from a Professor was his statement, "Anytime you find yourself in the same space as the majority, it is time to reassess your position"
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 17th March 2019 at 16:15.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th March 2019), Chris (17th March 2019), Elen (18th March 2019)

Thanks
    So now you want to contend that open minded people are right about everything, all the time .
    Let Chris defend his view, should he so wish . I suspect he is busy reading ZH for the first time and now is too embarrassed to admit his mistakes .
    He is probably writing to Aggie right now telling him what a series of blunders they have made .

I hope I never am banned from here because the unwitting humour of you and Aggie have transfixed me . What would I do without my regular fix from the two funny guys ? One an American Mountain Man and the other a Belgian outcast with a sense of humour the size of a proton .
    Well, if you were hoping to never get banned from here, then you should have adjusted your behavior accordingly, because you've already crossed more than one line, and right now, I've had it with your smug belligerence.

You can read this reply when you come back from your one-week vacation. Or not. Paraphrasing Clark Gable, frankly, I don't give a damn if I don't get to see your over-inflated ego back here ever again.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (17th March 2019), Dreamtimer (19th March 2019), Elen (18th March 2019), Emil El Zapato (17th March 2019)

Thanks
    ... Is it too soon to celebrate...

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th March 2019), Chris (17th March 2019), Dreamtimer (19th March 2019), Elen (18th March 2019), lift the veil (1st January 2020)

Thanks
    ... Is it too soon to celebrate...
    You, Sir, are bad! Funny, but bad. Very bad. But, um, okay, still funny enough.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (17th March 2019), Dreamtimer (19th March 2019), Elen (18th March 2019), Emil El Zapato (17th March 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    You are simply posting regurgitated material from Wiki and other CIA controlled sources .
    Try reading ZH and actually conquer your fears .
    Bloomberg and WSJ were bankrupted by the success of ZH and Hell hath no fury ------ .
    I have never visited such a conservative and fear bound site as this .

It's a good job I have a great sense of humour and of the absurd
    Well, I don't know if you will be reading this or whether your ban will be lifted after a week. You certainly have only yourself to blame, with that attitude. Just to set the record straight, I was an avid reader of Zerohedge for many years, along with all of the other similarly-themed Alt-right investment websites that mostly survive on doom-mongering and scaring people into buying overpriced gold assets. Their general theme is that the world is coming to an end (I'm exaggerating) and you must buy gold or zombies will eat you.

They were right exactly once, in 2007, and never since. That is in fact when I started reading them, because of course they turned out to be right that one time. I came off Zerohedge when they took the pro-Kremlin line in the Syrian war and it became obvious to anyone but the most ignorant that they are controlled by Russia. It turns out you can put Infowars into that category as well, which I started suspecting when Alex Jones became a regular on RT and Press TV. Nowadays, all I have to do to hear alt-right propaganda is to switch on the TV or Radio or go onto any government-run news website (most of them) and all I hear, see and read is Steve Bannon and Andrew Breitbart's wet dream.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th March 2019), Dreamtimer (19th March 2019), Elen (18th March 2019), Emil El Zapato (17th March 2019)