Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Robert David Steele Interviews Kerry Cassidy

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    In the case of Kerry, I have all too often experienced her acting like she is indeed "the knower" of much of "other worldly" matters and that she imposes her "knowing" in ways that are much like a bully does to the vulnerable. Having said this, I enjoyed the Kerry of the early days of Camelot when she "knew less" and was "curious about more" where her other trait of impulsive interrupting was easier to overlook.
    I agree 100% with all of the above.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2017), Dreamtimer (24th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th July 2017), Elen (25th July 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Did she 'out' him before the video released on PA? I don't recall her ever saying anything about him before the interview by Christine.
    My impression is that what happened from Corey Goode's perspective was that as a forum member at Avalon being interviewed by Christine he was just that, a forum member.

But when Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot spoke publicly about him as a secret space program whistleblower, that was a horse of an entirely different color, and it appears to me that there was a serious misunderstanding between Corey Goode and Kerry Cassidy, and that Kerry probably should have been more cautious and careful in her actions.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2017), Aragorn (24th July 2017), Dreamtimer (24th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    From my understanding there is a great deal of research that suggests that there are materials used in some vaccines which are not the active ingredients of the vaccine itself which link these shots to increasing rates of autism. - Specifically Thimerosal (aka Thiomersal).

From my understanding, this debate is still unresolved.

It is understandable why those who do not dwell in the details might erroneously blame "the vaccines." But I have excellent sources of information on this subject, specifically Thimerosal and my mind is still open there may be a legitimate link and thus a legitimate concern.

Frankly, what concerns me the most is if a government or any outside third party imposes these shots on others against the will of the parents. That, to me, is the most terrifying concern.
    My chemistry training revealed that there are no compounds of Mercury that is non-poisonous. I didn't major in it, but I remember this statement from our chem teacher as he said it numerous times since we were dealing with it in the lab.

I say this as I'm sitting here with mercury amalgam fillings in my teeth.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2017), Aragorn (24th July 2017), Chester (24th July 2017), Dreamtimer (24th July 2017), WantDisclosure (24th July 2017)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post

Also, I believe that Kerry may have made an error in journalistic responsibility when she first talked publicly about Corey Goode. I believe him when he says she outed him and that it was not his intention to go public.
    You have the right to believe what you want but the fact is that Corey Goode.... long before, outed himself and did so dozens of times. This is documented all over PA and all over the internet.

You can't send third parties information where you leave 'easy to uncover' trails to your actual identity and not expect your "outing."

Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    My chemistry training revealed that there are no compounds of Mercury that is non-poisonous. I didn't major in it, but I remember this statement from our chem teacher as he said it numerous times since we were dealing with it in the lab.

I say this as I'm sitting here with mercury amalgam fillings in my teeth.
    And is one reason why so many have their mercury fillings removed. Because of what we accept as fact... now.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2017), Aragorn (24th July 2017), Dreamtimer (24th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Vaccine use has been shown to create a state of being in people where they lose communication and empathy skills and gain logical linear computer use type skills.
    I sincerely hope that your above statement is not an allusion to the proven-false-ad-nauseam supposition that autism would be caused by vaccines. Because if it is, then I'd like to state the following:

• The "research" supporting this quack theory has been proven false, and the "researchers" behind it were simply out to con the government out of subsidies and grants. Just because Andrew Wakefield was deprived of his right to ever practise medicine again in the United Kingdom doesn't mean that he would be some anti-establishment hero who was crucified for going in against Big Pharma™. The guy was a conman.

Furthermore, most of the people who claim that vaccines cause autism are people who don't understand first thing about genetics and neurology. They are not trained medical professionals. And if they are, then they're either unworthy of their diploma because of their incompetence, or unworthy of same because they're charlatans.

• I am autistic, and I'm probably more empathic than 95% of the members of this forum. I do however have mild dyslexia, as well as mild motor skill impairments which (among other things) affect my speech, which is what you may pick up from my participation in the Voices of the Forums video conferences, and which may wrongfully raise the impression that I would have an accent as the result of my not being a native English speaker.

Yet, in spite of the very thorough and very traumatizing attempts to dumb me down by my environment when I grew up, have me believe I was retarded and mold me into a docile serf, I think I've managed to develop my communication skills rather well, and in five different languages (English, Dutch, French, German, Afrikaans) to boot, with notions of a few additional languages (Spanish, Italian, Latin, Greek) on top.

I also started teaching myself English from the age of 6-7 onward, long before we ever had English classes — or for that matter, French classes — at school. And even though I'm not a native English speaker, my English is apparently so good that one of these "alt media celebrities" launched the rumor that I would be an artificial intelligence, just because I happen to know the rules of grammar and because I know how to use a spell checker — which, for someone with dyslexia, is a blessing. (It doesn't do autocorrect, by the way — I don't even use that on my phone, because I hate it — but it does highlight misspelled words. I also keep a bookmark in my browser to an online dictionary for in the event of doubt.)
    I purposely did not use the word autism because of how someone on this forum has been known to get triggered from time to time when that word is used.
    As I wrote what I said, I stand by it and I see no reason to modify and or add anything.
    The bold emphasis in the above first-level quote is mine.

Well, Marcus, then you've managed to insult the intelligence of that particular someone on this forum by assuming that he wouldn't be able to recognize that innuendo, because from the looks of it, you did trigger him, didn't you?

For that matter, he always tends to react this way when people pontificate out of a belief system based upon nonsensical argumentation.

From my understanding there is a great deal of research that suggests that there are materials used in some vaccines which are not the active ingredients of the vaccine itself which link these shots to increasing rates of autism. - Specifically Thimerosal (aka Thiomersal).
    Not to autism, Sam, but to an immune-system-related condition that is perseveringly misinterpreted and mislabeled as autism by virtually exclusively Anglo-Saxon physicians, minus those of the United Kingdom. In the UK itself, and in the non-Anglo-Saxon "rest of the world", the condition is seen for what it is.

From my understanding, this debate is still unresolved.

It is understandable why those who do not dwell in the details might erroneously blame "the vaccines." But I have excellent sources of information on this subject, specifically Thimerosal and my mind is still open there may be a legitimate link and thus a legitimate concern.
    Thimerosal is a neurotoxin and would indeed be responsible for the immunity-related reactions I've mentioned above. However, those immunity-related reactions are not (and have nothing to do with) autism.

Frankly, what concerns me the most is if a government or any outside third party imposes these shots on others against the will of the parents. That, to me, is the most terrifying concern.
    As a self-proclaimed responsible anarchist, I must agree with that.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2017), Chester (24th July 2017), Dreamtimer (24th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th July 2017), Elen (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    OK, in light of what is mentioned above I've got to say it (again):

....what if this drama was pre-arranged by parties involved. To wit, this is another two sided dialectic, designed to waylay the alt-world into conflict within itself.

Just think about it.

BTW, I see this method as the one of the chief tactical methods used by the "Deep State" to keep all of us divided, not just us denizens of the alt-world.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2017), Aragorn (24th July 2017), Dreamtimer (24th July 2017), Elen (25th July 2017), heyokah (25th July 2017), Mahakasyapa (25th July 2017), sandy (25th July 2017), WantDisclosure (24th July 2017)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Its up to each individual (to the degree they are capable) to assess things for themselves.

As a caring society, some of us sometimes feel compelled to assist those we sense are far more vulnerable to abuse than capable of assessing risk on their own. As an example of a general group that falls in the latter category - children.

Where an individual might draw the line is something that, IMO, is subjective. Yet also, as a society, we might find that a large percentage of that society would share the same view when it comes to something extreme like pedophilia.

The point being that to do or not to do, should a society do or not do... is such a grey area that I bet no two people would absolutely agree in all decisions at all times.

and THAT is, to me... the real challenge of life.
    Last edited by Chester, 25th July 2017 at 00:12.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2017), Aragorn (24th July 2017), Dreamtimer (24th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th July 2017), Elen (25th July 2017), sandy (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Jesus, will some people never get it?!

Goodetxsg was his Texas state guard email address, and he used his real name all over the board before his interview, and hundreds of people on the board knew it was him as soon as it was released. He was never outed by anyone, he was public with his identity from the get go.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2017), Aragorn (25th July 2017), Chester (25th July 2017), Dreamtimer (25th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th July 2017), Elen (25th July 2017), heyokah (25th July 2017), Lord Sidious (25th July 2017), Mahakasyapa (25th July 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    The bold emphasis in the above first-level quote is mine.

Well, Marcus, then you've managed to insult the intelligence of that particular someone on this forum by assuming that he wouldn't be able to recognize that innuendo, because from the looks of it, you did trigger him, didn't you?

For that matter, he always tends to react this way when people pontificate out of a belief system based upon nonsensical argumentation.

Not to autism, Sam, but to an immune-system-related condition that is perseveringly misinterpreted and mislabeled as autism by virtually exclusively Anglo-Saxon physicians, minus those of the United Kingdom. In the UK itself, and in the non-Anglo-Saxon "rest of the world", the condition is seen for what it is.

Thimerosal is a neurotoxin and would indeed be responsible for the immunity-related reactions I've mentioned above. However, those immunity-related reactions are not (and have nothing to do with) autism.

As a self-proclaimed responsible anarchist, I must agree with that.
    Dude you seem to think it against this forum's rules to make any connections between vaccines and negative side effects.
    You even start making sh!t up if someone throws a horse shoe close enough to this particular topic.
    I have no interest in this debate with you, other than saying you are creating drama and conflict where there was none.

As far as Andrew Wakefield is concerned I happen to believe his work lock stock and barrel Aragorn.
    Losing your medical license in this day and age is akin to a doctor having ethics and balls to confront the powers that be on their bullsh!t.

Speaking of bullsh!t Aragorn, I'm kind of sick of yours.

I wish to quit this forum, please take this as my official request to leave this forum. Thank You
    Last edited by DNA, 25th July 2017 at 02:51.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th July 2017), Lord Sidious (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topi...sd/index.shtml

------

Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    David Wilcock used to be a very important part of Project Camelot.

I sincerely hope that at some point in time, Kerry and he can publicly reveal what real differences they have about what the facts appear to be, at this point in time, and why.

Also, I believe that Kerry may have made an error in journalistic responsibility when she first talked publicly about Corey Goode. I believe him when he says she outed him and that it was not his intention to go public.
    Wilcock was never part of PC, it was only ever Bill and Kerry.

Dude you seem to think it against this forum's rules to make any connections between vaccines and negative side effects.
    You even start making sh!t up if someone throws a horse shoe close enough to this particular topic.
    I have no interest in this debate with you, other than saying you are creating drama and conflict where there was none.

As far as Andrew Wakefield is concerned I happen to believe his work lock stock and barrel Aragorn.
    Losing your medical license in this day and age is akin to a doctor having ethics and balls to confront the powers that be on their bullsh!t.

I wish to quit this forum, please take this as my official request to leave this forum. Thank You
    Come on Marcus. Seriously?
    Last edited by PurpleLama, 25th July 2017 at 03:00. Reason: I give up editing, its just mashing it all up into one post.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2017), Aragorn (25th July 2017), Chester (25th July 2017), Dreamtimer (25th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th July 2017), Elen (25th July 2017), heyokah (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    In his book, "Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks, and Secret Sorcery", Dr. Joseph Farrell writes about there being "Three Tiers" of administration within the black operations of our government, as it related to the 9/11 event.

In the first two levels, the Deep State operates, apparently without the knowledge of the third level, or a Break-Away Civilization that operates above all Global Governments, otherwise known as the Secret Space Program.

Here's an interview where he explains the structure.

[*]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71cK2TLCOFA

Listening to the entire video isn't necessary to get what Dr. Farrell is suggesting regarding a Break-Away Civilization....

This analysis of just one event, of such reverberating consequence, is revealing to the structure of the oligarchy that hyperdimensionally maintains the control of our Common Reality. - my conclusion.
    Last edited by Exit 0, 25th July 2017 at 11:52. Reason: clarity/fix video link

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th July 2017), Dreamtimer (25th July 2017), Elen (25th July 2017), heyokah (25th July 2017), PurpleLama (25th July 2017), WantDisclosure (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Let me give you some ideas on interviews.
    When you are the host, you are NOT the star or the attraction, the one you are interviewing is.
    Your job is to perform as a vehicle for them to get their information out to the listeners.
    You are NOT there to cut people off and carry on like a KGB interrogation.
    If you know your job well, you act like a helmsman who guides the ship to it's destination.
    However, many can't let go of their own ego and wanna be the centre of attention at all times.
    This doesn't make for good interviews, only good interrogations.
    I have hung up on people trying that with me.................
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th July 2017), Dreamtimer (25th July 2017), Elen (25th July 2017), Mahakasyapa (25th July 2017), pointessa (25th July 2017), PurpleLama (25th July 2017), sandy (25th July 2017), Wind (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Color me blind, but where the hell would I have suggested any such thing?

I didn't make up any shit, Marcus. Your innuendo was loud and clear, and given that I had already had to explain the ins and outs regarding the differences between vaccine-induced injury and autism ad nauseam here at the forum due to the apparent short attention and memory span of a number of our members — which, for that matter, applies equally well to the many times I have already had to point out the facts surrounding a certain person in Ecuador — I could see very clearly where you were going with that, and I responded in kin. No more, no less.

Oh really? Spout false allegations much? No, don't even bother answering that. You're the only one of our members who has repeatedly and consistently been throwing me under the bus on multiple publicly visible threads already, and there are still a few such gems buried in the archives where you once did the same to Malc. [*]

On the other hand, I can fully understand that you wouldn't want to get into a debate with me over this, because you wouldn't stand a chance. Unlike you, I do actually happen to have the background training, the innate understanding of autism and the research to back up what I say. Your argumentation in turn is only based upon a woo-woo conspiracy theory and the black & white belief system that comes with it.

[*] I know that bipolar disorder is a bitch, but that is more so the case for the target of the outbursts than for the person suffering from the disorder. So far you have yet to apologize for every single one of your outbursts. And yet we have never banned you, and we've so far also always given you another chance whenever you requested it — emphasis on the words "so far".

Of course, but that is only because you understand neither neurology nor genetics, and because you're not exactly in touch with reality — you have already amply demonstrated that.

Oh, so you don't believe that there are any physicians at all who might be abusing their professional status for personal and/or criminal gain?

Well, in that case I've got a beachfront property to sell you, up in the Himalayas. Comes with its own private marina, and I'll throw in the yacht for free.

Well, that's a knife that cuts both ways then, Marcus, because I'm personally kind of fed up with your arrogance and your disrespect as well. Perhaps it is time for you to learn what the word "respect" means, because you seem to be under the impression that it's a one-way street.

Well, with your track record you ought to know the routine by now, Marcus. But just to be clear, you've got 24 hours to rescind that request, and if you have not done so by 02:50 UTC on Wednesday 26.07.2017, we will retire your account.

On a personal note, taking my admin hat off again, all I will say is this: Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th July 2017), Elen (25th July 2017), Exit 0 (25th July 2017), heyokah (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Losing your medical license in this day and age is akin to a doctor having ethics and balls to confront the powers that be on their bullsh!t
    Thank you for reminding me of the contribution of Andrew Wakefield. I remember listening to interviews of him years ago and admiring his conscientiousness, courageous stance.

People like him are the salt of the earth.

Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    Wilcock was never part of PC, it was only ever Bill and Kerry.
    He was a trusted consultant.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th July 2017), heyokah (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Exit 0 View Post
    Here's an interview where he explains the structure.

http://Hidden Finance, Rogue Network...Secret Sorcery
    Link needs editing?

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th July 2017), Exit 0 (25th July 2017), heyokah (25th July 2017)