Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: "Soul Harvesting - How To Escape The Matrix"

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Cheers, is there higher fractal ( higher self and vibrational and or dimensional fractals ) material ? and if so could you link or direct me to that facet of material please, thanks. This facet hugely important for me to achieve clarity.
    I've added more research material to Comment #3, Aianawa. (See I.9.a) Scroll-down to Page 27, "(Science Section) Paper #1: Exploring the Unum, the Building Blocks of the Multiverse". Perhaps you will find an answer to your question within this paper.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2017), Amanda (26th June 2017), Aragorn (23rd June 2017), DNA (23rd June 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by TimeLab View Post
    [....snip]
    To see TimeLab's Comment #13, click on the Forwarding Icon

Thank you for taking an interest in this Thread, TimeLab.

I will be building the Reference Library found in Comment #3 as the Thread develops. Check-back regularly for new material.

I might add to your comment, Robert Stanley refers to Carlos Casteneda's work often.

P.S. Your unicusmagazine.com link is broken.
    Last edited by Exit 0, 23rd June 2017 at 12:42. Reason: clarity

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2017), Amanda (26th June 2017), Aragorn (23rd June 2017), DNA (23rd June 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by heyokah View Post
    [....snip]
    To see heyokah's Comment #13, click on the Forwarding Icon

Thank you for bring-up the subject of Artificial Intelligence (AI), heyokah.

AI is the goal of the Luciferian Rebellion, wherein creating a robotic entity that has a soul is the ultimate objective. Enki (Lucifer) is building an army to assist in the War In Heaven. This is the foundational reason for trapping Souls within this Matrix. Keep in mind, time has no significance in the Multiverse.

Additionally, this Soul Trapping Agenda includes a Feeding Operation for those hyperdimensional entities who manage the enterprise, wherein the Soul's Essence is fed upon after becoming trapped by the Tunnel Of Light, and before being recycled back into a new body (reincarnation). This explains why most individuals don't recall their past lives.

Research Reference [II.4]:
    "Enki's Luciferian Agenda":
    Last edited by Exit 0, 24th June 2017 at 14:44. Reason: Add Text/Add Link

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2017), Amanda (26th June 2017), DNA (23rd June 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2017), heyokah (23rd June 2017), zendeavor (23rd June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Link fixed, thank you (my bolding screwed it up). Here it is again too... http://www.unicusmagazine.com/skyfish.htm That long Casteneda chapter quote is on a page first discussing Stanley.

I appreciate the intriguing references that are volumes of words but I hope to hear your own summaries and thoughts on specific subjects and on Don Juan's solution for the question posed in this thread's title. It obviously isn't a physical battle we are in to escape the prison, it's mental. If so, Don Juan proposes there is only one way out. Once you learn what it is, what else is there to know or do?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TimeLab For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2017), Amanda (26th June 2017), DNA (23rd June 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2017), Exit 0 (23rd June 2017), heyokah (23rd June 2017)

Thanks
    ^^^^

It's been so many years since I read Castaneda, TimeLab, I couldn't specify exactly what his suggestions were (without looking it up).

After pursuing the subject of "Getting-Out" for the many intervening years, since the Don Juan Books, I have discovered that there are so many unsuspecting traps in place, the average pilgrim has little chance of getting beyond the deceptions.

From my own personal perspective, I truly believe following the Golden Light is the answer. Gold is the color of Love. Love is the only way out of the Matrix. If one were to turn-away from the White Light Tunnel, I'm certain a Golden Light Beacon would soon appear. All souls are eternally free, once released from the Matrix.
    Last edited by Exit 0, 23rd June 2017 at 15:38.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2017), Amanda (26th June 2017), DNA (23rd June 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2017), heyokah (23rd June 2017), modwiz (23rd June 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Look I'm not trying to front on Robert Stanley, I think his stuff is top notch and I absolutely get the feel he is telling his truth which is always difficult.
    That being said I have my own experiences for personal validation in terms of what is going on here, and no offense to Stanley, but my personal experiences seem to be more extensive than what Stanley has to offer.
    I've listened to Stanely's Enki story, and it is a pretty cool story, but it is a very limited interaction and he has sprouted a very elaborate explanation for such a limited interaction.
    I've had a intuitive connection to the astral plane and it's inhabitants since I was a teen.
    I had my first interaction with an earth bound ghost at the age of 17, and I helped him move on as we interacted in the astral realm.
    When I was 28, through meditations I began to be able to see earthbound spirits when I activated my third eye.
    Thus began a series of interactions where I learned about them, eventually helping them to crossover.

These interactions took a giant leap in 2005 when I was about 33, I began to have interactions with beings neither dead nor from here.
    These beings were absolutely on the level, and they pounded home the fact that no one should be worshiped and that no one should be thought of as angelic or god like, that we need to keep our discerning abilities, keep things in perspective and never absolutely never subjucate our will to anyone else's.
    My having read Castaneda helped here, because they keep pounding home the need for detachment. Detachment from new information and detachment from the old information that had been used to illicit emotional responses and thus energetic mind control.

I've entered a realm not to often seen.
    The astral realm is such because we have astral bodies that can perceive and interact in it.
    But we have other energetic bodies that are capable of perceiving and interacting in other realms.
    These realms are accessible and tangible places if we have the energetic body capable of doing so.
    But we do not, and for a reason, those energetic bodies are fed on and bled, continually in a state of dilapidated atrophy and no longer accessible by us.
    These energetic bodies are mortal coils, just as our recognized and habituated physical body is and they die when our physical body dies.
    The mistake folks make here in this whole line of prison planet thinking is mistaking these mortal energetic coils for our soul. They are not.
    Our soul may enter the prison planet through the tunnel of light, but it also leaves the prison planet through the tunnel of light.
    Coming to the prison planet is a conscious choice made as a soul to come here and learn knowing full well the limitations that will be placed on us.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2017), Amanda (26th June 2017), Biff (28th June 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2017), Exit 0 (24th June 2017), modwiz (23rd June 2017), TimeLab (23rd June 2017), viena (28th June 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Exit 0 View Post
    If one were to turn-away from the White Light Tunnel, I'm certain a Golden Light Beacon would soon appear. All souls are eternally free, once released from the Matrix.
    Just for the record I've seen this tunnel open on a multitude of occasions, and for myself the light coming through the tunnel that opened was always pinkish.
    I'm of the opinion there is no trap in place and there is nothing to worry about upon dying and trusting the invitation to step into the light from your loved ones who have already passed.

I'm in 100% agreement to the feelings and situation described by Pam Reynolds in her NDE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNbdUEqDB-k&t=5s

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2017), Amanda (26th June 2017), Biff (28th June 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2017), Exit 0 (24th June 2017), TimeLab (23rd June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Exit 0 View Post
    ^^^^

It's been so many years since I read Castaneda, TimeLab, I couldn't specify exactly what his suggestions were (without looking it up)......
    His solution is that inner silence quits producing food for your captors and begins building the strength of your only option to fend off and finally escape for good. I spelled it out in Post #13. Please read it for the reasoning. I don't know if Don Juan also said you can bypass all this earthbound mental strength building and escape at death with the right choice.

just want to add: all this said, the Casteneda books were fiction and Don Juan was not real. That's not to say the author did not have insight that sure resonated with a lot of people but Casteneda may also have had nefarious connections to 60's social engineering planners. https://webbrain.com/brainpage/brain...DA541AAA#-4410
    Last edited by TimeLab, 23rd June 2017 at 16:16.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TimeLab For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2017), Amanda (26th June 2017), Biff (28th June 2017), DNA (23rd June 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2017), Exit 0 (24th June 2017), heyokah (24th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (24th June 2017), modwiz (23rd June 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Sorry I didn't check out any references yet - though I notice many I've read before. I happened to take a new look at something else I'd read before first.

Don Juan from “The Active Side of Infinity” Carlos Casteneda
    "We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos, and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile; helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so……They took over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, gallineros, the predators rear us in human coops, humaneros. Therefore, their food is always available to them.”

So many people have cited Don Juan's ‘they gave us their mind’ statement as significant from the same chapter, referring to the archons/predators he called flyers. I too read it long ago, but can honestly say I didn’t really understand it as fully until now.

I especially didn’t understand Don Juan’s solution to escaping the Archons, and if true, this thread’s question may have been answered. Honestly, I suspected it had to be an individual, not group effort. Further, it might be this simple and all the other complex theories are unnecessary.... and too much thinking!

I strongly encourage anyone to read the statement and solution in longer context as reproduced halfway down this page… http://www.unicusmagazine.com/skyfish.htm

But here’s a summary and some relevant quotes…

The Solution:
    The only way to stop being food for Archons is to run them off with inner silence which allows your ‘coat of awareness’ to regrow.

The Archons/Flyers first eat at the ‘glowing coat of awareness’ surrounding an infant’s cocoon of life energy and throughout childhood leaving only a fringe enough for a person to stay alive by adulthood. The fringe of awareness remaining is the ‘epicenter of self reflection’ and it generates edible ‘flares of awareness’ when we ruminate about things with our mind.

The game is to learn mental discipline. When you stop rumination of any kind frequently called meditation - stopping fearing, doubting, worrying and even what you might think is benign hoping, dreaming of success and expecting - you stop flaring - producing food… “a process begins in which the fleeing of the flyers' mind becomes routine until one day it flees permanently.” It is only then that your ‘coat of awareness’ is able to begin to regrow back to ‘natural size’.

(So many people throughout history have obviously sensed some crucial importance of meditation but I wonder if it’s prime purpose of reminding oneself how to stop being food all the time has been mostly missed.)

When your ‘glowing coat of awareness’ has been restored you are once again able to rejoin the communal energy (you don’t need other people to have joined you to defeat the Archons, you can only free yourself by your own thought stopping) "The flyers' mind flees forever when a sorcerer succeeds in grabbing on to the vibrating force that holds us together as a conglomerate of energy fields. If a sorcerer maintains that pressure long enough, the flyers' mind flees in defeat. And that's exactly what you are going to do; hold on to the energy that binds you together.”

The cruel irony is that then the real work begins as you find yourself in totally unfamiliar territory!
    "That's the day when you have to rely on your own devices which are nearly zero. A sad day indeed! There's no one to tell you what to do. There's no mind of foreign origin to dictate the imbecilities you're accustomed to.”

I’m so glad this thread prompted me to find this today. Doesn’t really answer what the nature of soul or consciousness exactly is, but it answers enough of my questions to feel like I know the right 24/day mind choices to make and the best thing I can do is stop thinking about it any further. Or, regarding souls, there’s nothing more necessary to know than that 'beings of awareness' “… are the means by which the universe becomes aware of itself.

Makes me wonder, does making the best of our escape progress this lifetime really need to be any more complex than working toward perfecting stopping food-producing thinking... while loving, appreciating and enjoying the amazing planet?
    I appreciate the time it took you to find these quotes.
    I'm in complete agreement with the statements you have provided.
    And I will also add that I think it impossible to defeat these forces in our physical lifetime.
    I often get a good laugh when folks talk about archons with a false sense of pride and such as they discuss them with the absolute conviction that "they" are not a personal problem but a problem for others.
    I'm here to tell you that each and everyone of us are in full harvest mode by these entities all of the time.
    Escape is more impossible than any physical prison ever invented, and for those who have done the work to get a "real" glimpse of the situation, you will know that we only escape these parasites fully upon death.
    Sorry if that sounds pessimistic, but I only intend it as a pragmatic assessment of the situation.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2017), Amanda (26th June 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2017), Exit 0 (24th June 2017), heyokah (24th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (24th June 2017), modwiz (23rd June 2017), sandy (24th June 2017), TimeLab (23rd June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    So many people throughout history have obviously sensed some crucial importance of meditation but I wonder if it’s prime purpose of reminding oneself how to stop being food all the time has been mostly missed.
    Perhaps it's the way into your own heart where that (golden?) light is.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2017), Amanda (26th June 2017), Aragorn (23rd June 2017), DNA (23rd June 2017), Exit 0 (24th June 2017), heyokah (23rd June 2017), modwiz (23rd June 2017), sandy (24th June 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    just want to add: all this said, the Casteneda books were fiction and Don Juan was not real. That's not to say the author did not have insight that sure resonated with a lot of people but Casteneda may also have had nefarious connections to 60's social engineering planners. https://webbrain.com/brainpage/brain...DA541AAA#-4410
    I hear what you are saying. As a long time Castaneda fan I went through a very long period of hating his guts and completely not believing anything he had done.
    This happened as a result of having gone to a seminar held in Northern Arizona, on the Mogollon Rim just north of Payson AZ.
    This was the fall of 93' or the spring of 94'.
    Anyway the seminar was being held by Taisha Abelar, Florinda Donner and the Chacmools.
    It was a camping type weekend seminar thing held in the forest.
    I didn't have reservations but I was convinced my personal power would be strong enough to get me a spot.
    I was kind of right and kind of wrong.
    When I showed up trying to gain entry I was told there were no more spots and I was shit out of luck.
    This did not deter me.
    I chose a spot about a hundred feet or so from the conference and pitched my tent.
    I then walked right into the conference, I was like, if they don't want me here that bad they are going to have to physically remove me.
    But as it so happened, after surveying the situation I saw that where they had set up the conference tent/pavilion was about ten feet from a fence which on the other side was national forest, so I simply sat at the fence and watched the conference.
    I could hear every single word and Taisha Abelar and Florinda Donner often looked over at me, the members of the conference seemed annoyed with me, probably because they had paid like $500.00 bucks to be there and I was getting the exact same thing for free.
    Oh well.
    After the first night of the conference was over I was faced with a teensy weensy little dilemma and that was that I had walked to my lovely spot during daylight hours, but it was now night, and we are talking no moon forest night, you couldn't see a damn thing in those woods I had walked through to get to my spot and I might break my leg trying to get back to my campsite.
    The Pavillion holding the seminar was fully lit with kerosene generator powered lighting. So faced with the prospect of breaking my leg or trespassing I chose to trespass.
    As I climbed the fence and pulled my self over, I landed on the ground and took about twenty steps and there popped Florinda Donner out of the portopotty.
    She literally walked right into me and we stood face to face for like five long seconds.
    She had a body guard type who motioned like he was going to grab me or something but she motioned for him to stop, and she stood staring at me.
    This was my chance to say something to her and converse on some level, but I didn't.
    You want to know why?
    Because the seminar had disgusted me to a point.
    Florinda Donner had been quite the bully with the folks there, and Taisha Abelar had been a mousy little woman who appeared afraid of her own shadow.
    It convinced me of what I had suspected all along, and that was that Carlos Castaneda had written both of their books.
    Something I still believe to this day. Castaneda had a lot of freaking talent.
    I then began school, and in my ENG102 class I wrote a paper titled "the debunking of Carlos Castenda".
    The writing of this paper had begun by reading the works of Richard DeMille and Courtney Jay Fikes, both of which have made a living off of debunking Castaneda.
    This led to my finding and purchasing the rare and out of print work "In the magic land of Peyote" by Fernando Benitez
    Through this arduous debunking paper I was doing I came to a strange conclusion, and that was that Castaneda was actually legit.
    The book he was stated to have plagerized had absolutely nothing in common with his writings, and the interviews done by DeMille of the Professors at UCLA who knew Castaneda all professed that he would go on long trips to Mexico and come back a completely different person.
    Castaneda's wife of whom he left and divorced you would think would be bitter and hate his guts calling him out, but that was not the case, she affirmed that he would go on these long trips to Mexico and come back a changed person.
    On top of all of this Castaneda kept to his beliefs, the guy could have been a cultural icon, but he remained quite reclusive, never allowing his picture to be taken.
    Purposefully staying out of the public eye, when he could have easily became a cultural guru showing up on every single TV interview spot.

So there you go.
    I believe Castaneda is legit.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2017), Amanda (26th June 2017), Aragorn (24th June 2017), Dreamtimer (24th June 2017), Exit 0 (24th June 2017), heyokah (25th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (24th June 2017), modwiz (23rd June 2017), TimeLab (23rd June 2017), viena (28th June 2017), zendeavor (24th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    I hear what you are saying. As a long time Castaneda fan I went through a very long period of hating his guts and completely not believing anything he had done............

So there you go.
    I believe Castaneda is legit.
    What a great saga, loved reading it. And how great that you felt forced to switch sides after so much effort. I've been back and forth and feeling resigned to take the fake side, so frankly I'm glad to hear what side you ended up on, I'll join you there until further notice. I was given my first Casteneda book in the 70's by a UCLA anthropology classmate of Casteneda and I vaguely remember that friend telling me about Casteneda's trips to Mexico as he was urging me read it, this was before any controversy too that I was surprised to hear about later, but that's all I personally have to contribute to the debate. I thought there was a big quality drop in the writing tho after Florinda became part of the story and didn't read the rest after that.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TimeLab For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2017), Amanda (26th June 2017), Aragorn (24th June 2017), DNA (24th June 2017), Dreamtimer (24th June 2017), Exit 0 (24th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (24th June 2017), modwiz (23rd June 2017), zendeavor (24th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thank you DNA and TimeLab for your excellent analysis of the Castaneda material.

Robert Stanley did an interview with Alfred Webre, and Laura Eisenhower, that highlights his interpretation of Castaneda's work, I found quite intriguing.

Research Reference [II.5]:
    "Archons: Exorcising hidden controllers"
    Last edited by Exit 0, 24th June 2017 at 14:08.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Amanda (26th June 2017), Aragorn (24th June 2017), DNA (25th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thank you DNA for your perspective on the hyperdimensional (extra-dimensional) phenomenon. It's not my intention to disparage your personal experience. We are all a product of our memories.

In my many years of experience with the subject of hyperdimensional interaction, I've come to the conclusion that, "They Are Very Clever At What They Do".

There is far too much objective evidence suggesting, there is a matrix grid around this planet. A grid related to both the Moon, and Saturn. One can only speculate the purpose of this grid. I suggest it exists for the purpose of Trapping Souls.

Research References [III.2, III.3, & III.4]:
    "The John Lear Disclosure ":

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTRFhrAr8us

[Note: Pay particular attention to what John says at the 7 minute; 44 second mark.]

David Icke - "Saturn & The Moon Matrix":

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpSqADAur-w

John Lear - "The Moon Was Towed Into Position":

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaoBQkT8dHg

[Note: Pay particular attention to what John says at the 7 minute; 20 second mark]
    Last edited by Exit 0, 24th June 2017 at 14:41. Reason: Add Videos

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Amanda (26th June 2017), Aragorn (24th June 2017), DNA (24th June 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Hi Exit O, I'm well aware of the Moon Saturn relationship, and I think it is extroidinary and weird as well.
    John Lear states that there is a soul catcher on the moon. He states that this came from Bob Lazar at Area 51, this from when Bob Lazar had access to something called the yellow book at Area 51. John Lear goes on to say a picture presented by Richard C. Hoagland of the moon shows a 7 mile structure toped with a huge black cube, this in an area of the moon known as the Sinus Medi.
    I'm of the opinion that this is the structure related to Saturn, and that it acts to separate the consciousness of man from the rest of the races that visit earth.
    I think this device puts the consciousness of man into a time lock of sorts and that this keeps man from accessing his full multidimensionality. We are out of sink, out of dimensional relationship due to other living conscious and aware beings due to this contraption on the moon amplifying energetics from Saturn.
    I think this is the reason most aliens do not communicate with man, and if they do communicate with man they have to help wake up the atrophied layers of that human's energy field, and when they do this the human has a hard time remembering the communication once this energetic area goes back to being atrophied again. It's as if the memory of what happened is stored in the awakened layer of the energy body, but once dormant again the memory is difficult to access.
    Think of the Shamans who use DMT and are always seeing UFOs as a result.
    This is because they are waking up this dormant layer to their energy field, they are perceiving things with newly awakened organs of perception, and they are capable of witnessing something that is quite common in actuality, but normally hidden from our atrophied organs of perception.

Crrow777 has some really good data to look at. But, we will focus on his video of the moon.
    Crrow777 has through sheer luck recorded a series of "WAVES".
    The Crow has done a decent job of explaining the "WAVE" appears to be a hologram. The purpose of this halogram is to obscure the view during the full moon. The full moon would allow one to view things going on that are apparently being hidden from us.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3axPn65MGM

Crrow777 also talks about information being sent to him from Russia by a guy named Hatti Bow.

The important information is this.
    Hatti Bow stated that

Plutark
    Arristotle
    The Mayans
    All talk about a time when the earth had no moon.
    Hatti Bow states that the moon we now see arrived around 18,000 years ago.

Hatti Bow also states that the Russians knew about the Halogram on the moon and gave the times to look for it.
    Crrow777 was blown away by this.
    Most importantly for us, Hatti Bow states that the Halogram on the moon is hiding a giant black cube.

Hatti Bow and the Russians also state that the beings on the moon who are in control of the black cube looked like large black spiders.

The pertinent information regarding Hatti Bow starts at 17:30

Last edited by DNA, 25th June 2017 at 02:24.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Amanda (26th June 2017), Aragorn (24th June 2017), Dreamtimer (27th June 2017), Exit 0 (24th June 2017), heyokah (25th June 2017), lcam88 (7th July 2017)