Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Our Unprotected Grid

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Well, we do have a record on ancient religious texts. Pole flips are recorded in the Earth's crust. It's not nearly as bad as you say. This (catastrophes) has happened before, I expect. Planet fleas (us) get killed off all the time, this could be our time. Besides, the gooberment guys are keeping a lot of facts from us, so I follow guys like Davidson who seems pretty able and he does have a validated prediction record.

In any regard, I'm down for catastrophe, I like fireworks!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st June 2017), Aragorn (21st June 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2017), modwiz (21st June 2017)

Thanks
    I just noticed I mixed up Camelot and Avalon in my post to Target. I do know the difference, but as I said in another thread here at TOT, the voices in my head are a little louder lately and attention to detail is somewhat worse.

Apologies to all, especially TargeT.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st June 2017), Aragorn (21st June 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2017), Melidae (22nd June 2017), modwiz (21st June 2017), TargeT (20th June 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    I just noticed I mixed up Camelot and Avalon in my post to Target. I do know the difference, but as I said in another thread here at TOT, the voices in my head are a little louder lately and attention to detail is somewhat worse.

Apologies to all, especially TargeT.
    None needed, there's enough drama at project avalon to rib me with I'm sure haha just gotta make sure your pronouns are right!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st June 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2017), Melidae (22nd June 2017), modwiz (21st June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Start here:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVgUZv9ccyQ

at this location:

http://www.suspicious0bservers.org

Ben Davidson is a hard core sun scientist, data driven as well. As I mention elsewhere here in TOT, I personally found the sun heating up by personal observation as I "sun eat," stare at the sun to gather photons early in the day and late in the day. Over the last year or so, I noticed that the sun was not red anymore at sunrise and I had to go to sunglasses at lower sun angles. Also, sun is white at zenith, not yellow as it was just a few years ago. Ask anybody who work outside, gardeners, roofers, etc. they will all tell you the sun is hotter, with more UV, "burning" radiation.
    Do you see the spider on vid pic, just like the Nasca plains figure , the protection and non protection of earth has been documented by the old ones, simply the lack of big earthquakes of late shows our dear friend the sun is connected with us each higher fractually imo.

Clif is wrong, as he has not thoroughly researched the area. He is also working with a mistaken model of the solar system and has shown such in one of his videos. He is stuck, as I was for a while, on the Maunder Minimum-like sunspot pause caused by 400 year alignments of the big planets in the solar system in relation to our sun.

Sun is getting hotter, the Deep State is chemtrailing the crap outta us to attenuate the hotter, brighter sun. We are heading to a pole-flip, most likely caused by a coming electrical discharge between the sun and the earth. This is why the heavy money folks are digging bunkers all over the US and the planet. We appear to be in for a "hell" of a ride over the next several years.
    Incorrect imo, Clif is mostly correct answer wise but imo not how he got to the answer, the sun is the answer, the SOLution.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st June 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2017), Gio (23rd June 2017), Melidae (22nd June 2017), modwiz (21st June 2017), TargeT (21st June 2017)

Thanks
    Well, we do have a record on ancient religious texts.
    Right.... That's just as good as proper data then is it?
    Last edited by Barbarella, 21st June 2017 at 22:33.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Barbarella For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd June 2017), Aragorn (22nd June 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2017), Melidae (22nd June 2017), modwiz (21st June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Barbarella View Post
    Right.... That's just as good as proper data then is it?
    Probably as good as bent, deleted, redacted, embellished, hidden gooberment data, so...yes.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd June 2017), Aragorn (22nd June 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2017), Gio (23rd June 2017), JRS (22nd June 2017), Melidae (22nd June 2017), modwiz (22nd June 2017)

Thanks
    Probably as good as bent, deleted, redacted, embellished, hidden gooberment data, so...yes.
    Oh for goodness sake...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Barbarella For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd June 2017), Aragorn (22nd June 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2017), Melidae (22nd June 2017), modwiz (22nd June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Barbarella View Post
    Oh for goodness sake...

...how about a tsk, tsk too? You can do better than just a face palm.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd June 2017), Aragorn (22nd June 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2017), Melidae (22nd June 2017), modwiz (22nd June 2017)

Thanks
    ...how about a tsk, tsk too? You can do better than just a face palm.
    tsk tsk too!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Barbarella For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Normally our solar winds are so strong on earth that we are partially shielded from cosmic rays, as the sun goes into an in-active period we get less of this protection and receive more cosmic rays.

This causes cloud formation, weather variations etc...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mINMRQbEHM

This lessening activity of our sun is strongly pointing to a lot of changes in our future. I don't think we have to fear a carrington event for now, but an "ice age" (hopefully mini) certainly seems plausible.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd June 2017), Aragorn (22nd June 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2017), modwiz (22nd June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by TargeT View Post
    Normally our solar winds are so strong on earth that we are partially shielded from cosmic rays, as the sun goes into an in-active period we get less of this protection and receive more cosmic rays.

This causes cloud formation, weather variations etc...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mINMRQbEHM

This lessening activity of our sun is strongly pointing to a lot of changes in our future. I don't think we have to fear a carrington event for now, but an "ice age" (hopefully mini) certainly seems plausible.
    If it's an ice age, I'm voting for a "Day after Tomorrow" type with the frozen hurricanes, tornados wiping out Hollywood, and the Gringos in their RVs jamming the roads into Mexico.

As Roland Emmerich is one of the illuminati's chief spokesmen thru the media, I say, why not?
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 22nd June 2017 at 19:11. Reason: grammar stuff...sigh

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd June 2017), Aragorn (22nd June 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2017), modwiz (22nd June 2017), TargeT (22nd June 2017)

Thanks
    It's an ice age, I'm voting for a "Day after Tomorrow" type with the frozen hurricanes, tornados wiping out Hollywood, and the Gringos in their RVs jamming the roads into Mexico.

As Roland Emmerich is one of the illuminati's chief spokesmen thru the media, I say, why not?
    That's very possible, there have been several "flash frozen" mammoths found, some with their legs sheared off as if they were hit so violently that thier legs were broken but their stomach contents had not putrefied yet indicating a "day after tomorrow" like event with extremely rapid cooling (pole flip maybe?).

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd June 2017), Aragorn (22nd June 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2017), modwiz (22nd June 2017), WantDisclosure (22nd June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by TargeT View Post
    That's very possible, there have been several "flash frozen" mammoths found, some with their legs sheared off as if they were hit so violently that thier legs were broken but their stomach contents had not putrefied yet indicating a "day after tomorrow" like event with extremely rapid cooling (pole flip maybe?).
    T, are you familiar with the Saturn Death Cult stuff? Some of these guys have gotten into the discharge idea and have numerous citations of historical events that look like earth-sun-saturn-venus & other planet discharges:

http://saturndeathcult.com

...I think it is where Death Metal came from as well

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd June 2017), Aragorn (22nd June 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2017), modwiz (22nd June 2017), TargeT (24th June 2017), WantDisclosure (22nd June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    T, are you familiar with the Saturn Death Cult stuff? Some of these guys have gotten into the discharge idea and have numerous citations of historical events that look like earth-sun-saturn-venus & other planet discharges:

http://saturndeathcult.com
    An interview of the author Troy D McLachlan and another person, "Red Ice Radio - Troy McLachlan & Theodore Holden - Antique Solar System, Neanderthals & Modern Man":

Published on May 15, 2013

Authors Troy D. McLachlan and Theodore A. Holden will discuss their new book, Cosmos in Collision, which concentrates on events in the solar system before the arrival of Saturn and its accompanying planets, including Earth. Ted and Troy propose that the Jupiter moon Ganymede was once a liquid water world with an oxygen atmosphere fully capable of supporting life (including humans) as we know it. With Jupiter having once been in a much closer orbit to the Sun, Ganymede was warmed by both the sun and Jupiter, the latter being at that time a sub-brown dwarf similar to ancient Saturn. They have dubbed this era of our Solar System's history as the Antique Solar System epoch. They also propose a new theory for planet formation. This theory is based on the Herbig-Haro objects observed throughout the galaxy. They will also introduce the concept of a Paleolithic conflict between Cro-Magnons and Neanderthals in which Neanderthals are controversially depicted as predatory hominids according to Danny Vendramini's theories. Troy and Ted will contrast the superbly nocturnally adapted Neanderthal to Cro-Magnons during the Purple Dawn era and come to the inescapable conclusion that modern humans (Cro-Magnons) are not native to this planet. They believe they may have found a world within our solar system that once served as humanity's original home world (Ganymede).

http://www.bearfabrique.org/

http://saturndeathcult.com/

http://www.cosmosincollision.com/

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p10PiJPEq4

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd June 2017), Aragorn (22nd June 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2017), Gio (23rd June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Nice, your doing xlent research TargetT, imo sea levels will continue to rise exponentially due to weather changes and Sun changes, silly enough will get on the whole colder also.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd June 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2017), Gio (23rd June 2017)